Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyeur II

"Big Titty Tina drove him over the edge"

4
2 Comments 2
870 Views 870
2.7k words 2.7k words

Meanwhile, on the other side of the galaxy…

Lifting the large, milky white breast with one hand, she dabbed at the dampness underneath before switching sides and doing the same with the other. Working the towel all the way down her body, she finally bent forward to reach her feet, and in doing so, parted her ass cheeks to reveal a fabulously, freshly shaved vulva. The deliberate drying movements caused the moist labia to slowly pull apart too, revealing the dark, pinkish inner walls of her wet pussy which glistened in the light. Her love tunnel was exquisitely displayed for him. It looked so inviting. Wild thoughts of how he would pound that delicious pussy danced deliriously through his head.

Sven’s futile attempts to contain the semen which shot into his hand were accompanied by his under-the-breath climactic moans while feverishly stroking his aching cock. Only thin beams of light entered an otherwise dark closet through the slatted louvre door. Eyes shut and curled over in the cramped space, his body shook uncontrollably while he milked the last of his climactic cum-spurts.

When his eyes opened again, Big Titty Tina was a frozen figure. Wide-eyed and clutching the towel to her chest in an attempt to cover her nakedness, she stared directly at him as if she knew he was there. He held his breath, trying not to elicit a sound while staring back at the woman who tilted her head to the side, listening intently. What felt like forever, she thankfully appeared to dismiss the notion of someone being there and wrapped the towel around her body before drying her hair in front of the large wall mirror. He did not see any more of her nakedness after she finished and left the room.

Sven lived alone on the seventh floor of a nineteenth-century, red-brick block of apartments in Prospect Heights, NY. His unit was on the east side and only a side street separated his block from the neighbouring building. He spent most evenings sitting in the dark at the window with his binoculars. Scanning the adjacent building’s large bay windows for entertainment. His secret, nightly erotic entertainment which started shortly after he moved in, about four years ago.

One summer night, while having a cigarette at his open window, his eye caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a naked person passing by the gap of their drawn curtains. He instinctively stepped back from the window, paused momentarily as his mind processed what he saw, and then walked back to turn off the lights before returning. The person passed again. This time, he could make out the distinctive shape of a woman’s breasts. He reached down to clasp around the sudden ache emanating from his hardening cock. When she passed for a third time, she turned to close the curtains, but in doing so, offered Sven a full frontal view of her nudity. His semen spurted onto the window sill as he climaxed nearly instantly at the stolen scene.

From that point onward, he would spend nearly every night gazing at the same apartment, hoping for another glimpse of the woman whom he constantly fantasized about. More than a week passed before he saw her again. This time, a quick glimpse when she walked up to draw her curtains. Although she still had her knickers on, her large breasts jiggled extravagantly before the curtains closed. Sven came seconds later. He was hooked.

'Cute Kate', as he named her, turned out not to be the only erotic show on offer.

Shortly after he started scanning the adjacent building’s occupants, he discovered an older couple who lived two floors down, and who would fuck every Friday night. Always before dinner. When an evening was warm enough, they would sometimes leave their windows open and he could hear the wife’s moans while he peeped at her riding on top of her husband. One such night, and irregular to their normal routine, she was bent forward onto the window sill while her husband ravaged her from behind. She was a large woman and her massive tits swung wildly back and forth as her husband slammed his cock into her. He could see how her face contorted during the ecstatic fuck-bliss.

Sven stroked his rock-hard cock to the same rhythm, imagining being inside the woman’s hot cunt. He rose from his seat, edging closer to the window as he felt his orgasm rolling in. He did not even try to contain the spurts of spunk that hit the glass window panel while he kept his gaze on the woman’s face. At one point, she looked directly at him. Her mouth was ajar, her head rocking from the pounding. And Sven could swear she smiled at him before he could quickly step back into the darkness. Once they were done, he cleaned the drying semen trails from the glass window panes. Smiling silently, he thoroughly enjoyed that orgasm and hoped the fifth-floor-couple, or the 'Flintstones' as he called them, would fuck at the window again the following Friday.

Also on the fifth floor, off to the one side, he had a perfect angle through the little top window onto a toilet. Standing on a chair, he could view a young brunette, with an equally brunette bush, when she sat on the toilet. He never got to see any more of her though so she was fondly named “Pissing Pam”. Whenever he noticed the toilet light come on, he would get onto the chair and train his binoculars at the small gap to watch her pull down her underwear before she sat down to do her business. He loved the way she would fold a couple of blocks of toilet paper and pat it three times against her wet pussy before wiping down and dropping it into the bowl. Now and then, she entered the room naked and Sven would orgasm instantly at the sight of her stunning ass and tits.

Then, about four months ago, a new tenant moved into the apartment directly opposite his unit. He heard the commotion the morning already and noticed several burly men moving furniture into the apartment. That evening, both her bedroom and lounge window curtains were drawn open and he could watch how she unpacked boxes, moved things around, and settled into her new nest. All while her radio was playing loudly. She wore a pair of grey tracksuit slacks and a white T-shirt. With no bra. Sven was mesmerized by her large tits jiggling against the fabric and could even make out the peaks of her stiff nipples jutting out. She had long, light brown hair and a beautiful face.

He moved his chair further back into the darkness of his room, certain that she would be able to see him staring at her from directly across the street. He flapped his gown open and tugged at his cock while watching the woman go about her evening. About an hour later, she appeared to be finished as she stood in the middle of her lounge and scanned around the room. Suddenly, she pulled the T-shirt over her and threw it toward the kitchen. Sven shot up, pressing the binoculars tightly against his eyes as he peered at his topless neighbour’s fabulous rack. She had large, firm tits with large, pinkish areolas and stiff nipples. It was all over in a second but also just what Sven needed to cum.

Aptly titled 'Big Tit Tina', she immediately became his favourite. Not just because he had the best view of her apartment, nor that she regularly walked around her home in the buff but because he found her extremely attractive. She reminded him of a pin-up girl from the girly magazines he masturbated to as a teenager. She would, however, always close her bedroom curtains and Sven could only fantasize about how she would lie on her bed and delve her fingers deep into her hot pussy to make herself cum. How he would watch when she pulled her legs up while one hand slammed three fingers into her wet cunt and the other rubbed wildly at her swollen clit. His orgasm would ensue nearly instantly.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

One evening, while his focusing his binoculars on her windows, he happened to notice the fire escape ladder that passed right in front of her bathroom. An instantaneous, cunning plan entered his mind. If he could get to that ladder, he would be able to see her in the bathroom. Or on her toilet. Or masturbating. Or something. His lust-filled thoughts ran through multiple possibilities.

That same night, he walked the quiet side street up and down to see how he could get onto the fire escape without being noticed. There was a rubbish skip against the wall and he figured it would be ample to enable him to reach the pull-down ladder. But he dared not attempt it as yet due to the people walking and talking in the main street. Perhaps, he thought, he could get into her apartment and find a place to hide until she came home. But she left in the mornings and would return home in the evening.

After watching her for more than a week, he convinced himself that he needed to get into her apartment during the early hours of the morning, hide somewhere, and wait for her to wake. He should then have an opportunity to watch her shower and/or when she’s dressing for work. He figured he could come out of hiding once she left and he would be able to exit the building through the front door.

One night, after an intense orgasm while watching Big-Titty-Tina do yoga in her lounge, dressed only in her underwear, he concluded that he could not wait any longer, and decided there and then that he would enter her home during the early hours of the following morning.

He could not sleep. Instead, he masturbated two more times in thrilled anticipation of his looming adventure. At 4:30 am, he left his place and made his way to the side street. It was quiet and he was able to get onto the skip and pull the escape ladder down. It made a loud noise when the metal ladder dropped onto its latch, but after not hearing any signs of discovery, he scaled the ladder onto the fire escape. After pulling the ladder back up, he quietly climbed up to the seventh floor.

Once there, he pulled the small window ajar and wriggled head-first into Big Titty Tina’s bathroom. The dimly lit bathroom was quite big and the white floor- and wall tiles made it even easier to look around. He found a slim cupboard next to a washing machine which was directly opposite the shower. He opened it carefully and shone his mobile phone torch to check the size. It was a utility closet with brooms on one side and a shelf with cleaning materials on the other. He moved the cleaning materials further back and shuffled sideways into the small cupboard. He stood in it for a while and then came out again as It made no sense to wait another hour or two until she would wake up. He sat on the floor and waited patiently for about thirty or so minutes before he heard an alarm go off.

He quickly rose to his feet and quietly manoeuvred himself back into the cupboard again, closing the door carefully. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest and took a couple of deep breaths to try to calm his nerves. What if she finds him here? What if he gets arrested? What if he goes to jail? His thoughts ran amok. Deep breaths again. Listening to the sounds of Tina rising from her sleep. Switching on the kettle and shuffling her way to the bathroom. The light was switched on.

Sven could hardly contain his excitement. Adrenalin surged through him. His heart raced wildly and felt like it was climbing out of his chest while he watched her walk into the bathroom. Her slacks dropped to the floor as she sat down on the loo. She rested her head on her hands while the loud, gushing stream of urine hitting the toilet, filled the otherwise quiet room.

Sven’s cock quivered at the sight of Tina pissing.

Her pajama pants around her ankles.

Her milky white legs and ass.

He got a minuscule glimpse of her bare pussy when she rose to get up before the pants were pulled up all the way. She let out a fart as she walked out the door. Sven reached for his throbbing cock, his hand slipped into his tracksuit slacks and wrapped around the bulging rod.

Around five minutes dragged by before she returned to the bathroom to turn on the shower. Sven could feel his eyelashes brushing up against the slatted timber louvre, narrowing his focus through a thin slit at the woman undressing about eight feet away from him. She pulled her top over her head, revealing her stunning tits. Their plump weight dragged up with the material before they slipped free and majestically dropped down. Sven bit his lip not to groan out loud, instead internalising the primal yearning he felt. Her pants dropped onto the floor and for a brief second, she stood naked before him. And she was magnificent. Better than he imagined. So close that he could see the stubble on her mound.  She turned around, entered the shower, and pulled the door closed behind her. Even though he could only make out her silhouette through the frosted glass, the pure ecstasy of being there and watching her was extremely erotic for him.

Sven could only wait out the time until she finished and left the bathroom. He could hear her dressing and finally leaving the flat with a loud click of the lock when the door closed behind her. He slowly opened the door, stepped out of the tight cupboard space, and stretched out his freed limbs. He switched on the light and carefully rolled off some toilet paper to clean off the wet remains of his orgasm. First wiping his hands, then his flaccid, cum-dripping cock, and lastly checking the floor and inside the cupboard. He sighed in relief when he spotted a large glob of semen trailing down the inside of the cupboard door, which he carefully wiped clean.

He stuffed the used cleaning paper into his pocket and scanned around the bathroom. The clothes she stripped off were scattered on the floor and her teal thong stuck out from the grey slacks. He bent down and brought the dainty garment up to his face, inhaling her intimate scent deep into his lungs, locking it to memory. He carefully placed it down again and made his way to the door. He was about to switch off the light and turned back for one more glance. Overwhelmed by his desire, he walked back, picked up the thong that he stuffed into his pocket, and made his way out of the building.

When he exited the building onto the street, he took a deep breath and walked across the road to his block. When he returned to his flat, he immediately went to shower and masturbated again whilst the remnants of the past hour flooded his memory.  Big Titty Tina was not only beautiful but hot as Hades. She had the most phenomenal body. Voluptuous yet firm. Smooth, milky white skin and perfectly matched pink-hued nipples.

He couldn’t get the image of her shaved, cleft pink pussy out of his mind’s eye. He fantasized about how her tight pussy would stretch around his fat cock. How it would penetrate her fully and how she would gasp when he pulled back before plunging into her again. He imagined her moans when she inched closer and closer to an imminent orgasm. How she would scream out his name when she finally climaxed. How her pussy would contract and release his cum squirting cock deep inside her.

He could cum time and time again to these thoughts whilst smelling her thong.

Published 
Written by WetWalter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments