Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trolley Good Time...

"A show she never knew she wanted..."

16
6 Comments 6
1.6k Views 1.6k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

""This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, businesses, places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events is purely coincidental." "No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.""

 “Where are we going?” Generosa asked as she leaned against Andre’s shoulder while the train vibrated its rhythmic tones around the private cabin.

“I told you when we boarded this morning, Love, that it was a surprise; let’s just say we are heading north with a few hours to kill,” Andre said with a smile, holding Generosa’s hand in his lap.

“Well, that’s a bit vague,” Generosa responded, looking up into his eyes.

“Wouldn’t be much of a surprise if it wasn’t,” Andre responded with a wink and a kiss on her forehead.

Generosa took in the private cabin as the train continued down the tracks. The Euro line was beautiful, with soft red leather wrapped in weathered wood accents.

The fogged glass paneled door to their private bathroom shuddered in its opening while their suitcases above them slid from side to side as their trolley moved down the tracks.

“You said we have a few hours?” Generosa replied, watching the scenic views pass by the window.

‘We do; we could go get drinks in the bar trolley if you’d like,” Andre replied while taking in the scenery passing through the window.

“Nah, I’ll just have you,” Generosa moaned in his ear, unzipped the front of his dress pants, and reached in.

“What?” Andre mumbled as he turned to look at her.

Before he could say anything more, Generosa pulled his thick, flaccid cock from his fly and dove her warm lips over the head.

Her hot breath, with her wet lips and tongue, forced his cock to shutter.

Andre moaned as he felt waves of ecstasy across his cock while it slowly filled her mouth.

She circled and teased her tongue around his head and shaft, leaving a wet glaze that shined in the daylight.

“Oh, Fuck,” Andre bellowed.

Andre reached over and pulled the backside of her short silver dress over her back. He loved that she didn’t wear panties anymore when they were out in public. It made playing with her so much easier.

Feeling his cock getting fully engorged, Andre reached down and buried two fingers into Generosa’s warm, wet pussy.

“Mmm,” hummed Generosa in response to Andre’s fingers rubbing her sweet spot.

She could feel her wetness pour out and over his hand, as he rubbed her softly.

“Oh, good girl, suck that cock,” Andre moaned while working her wet slit faster and faster, feeling her warm, damp throat, coat his thick shaft.

Generosa could feel her essence let go when Andre’s finger started to rub both of her holes. She pushed her ass against his hand, enjoying his touch immensely.

Muttering moans from Generosa came to Andre’s ears while she enjoyed his quickening touch.

She felt Andre swell as she swallowed his cock deeper and deeper down her throat; the heat from his member sent shivers up her spine.

“Oh, fuck me, G, Fuck, I’m gonna Cuuummm,” bellowed Andre; his cock swelled wide and shot his hot, thick seed down G’s warm, wet throat.

“Mmm, Umm, Mmm,” garbled Generosa while she drank him in.

Andre, riding the waves of his orgasm, drove deeper into Generosa, flipping his thumb down onto her clit and swirling it quickly across it, sending her hips into gyrations.

“Oh, fuck me, Daddy, fuck me,” Generosa moaned after quickly pulling her mouth from his cock, still stroking him to his delight.

Her slit clenched hard when she went; a wet tidal wave shot across Andre’s hand as he drove his fingers still deeper, continuing to work his thumb for all it’s worth.

“Oh, Daddy!” screamed Generosa, riding Andre’s thoroughly drenched hand.

Andre reached his other hand over as she came and drove two fingers deep into her backside, sending her into convulsions.

“Oh, fuck!!” Generosa screamed as her ass tightened down on his fingers.

“Holy shit, that was good,” Generosa said under heavy breath.

The couple stroked and fingered each other for a few minutes longer, basking in their love's aftermath.

“Well, that was unexpected,” Andre said while he beamed down at her.

“I could say the same for you,” replied Generosa before pressing her lips against the tip of his cock while it slowly softened.

After a few more moments, they sat up, straightened their clothes, and cleaned themselves in the private bathroom.

“I’m a bit thirsty; what do you say we hit the bar trolly and see what they have?” Generosa asked while she straightened her hair and reapplied her make-up in front of the mirror.

“That would make two of us, but first, I need to grab something,” Andre replied while he walked to his suitcase.

He reached up and opened one of the outer zippers on his luggage.

Pulling out something unique he had brought from the States.

He looked at them in his hand and thought this could go one of two ways but figured it was worth a shot.

He walked back to her and stood directly behind her as she peered at him through the mirror.

“Whenever we go into public, I want you to wear something for me,” Andre said.

“Um, okay, sure, what would you like me to wear? You normally like me with the least amount on,” Generosa said with a devilish smile and a bit of curiosity in her voice.

“Oh, these won’t be seen, but they will be felt,” Andre replied.

Generosa watched him through the mirror as he stuck something in his mouth. It had a string attached to it, but she couldn’t see exactly what it was.

“Um, okay?” asked a questioning Generosa.

He pulled on the string and watched two wet silver-coated balls fall from his mouth.

“Hold still,” Andre exclaimed.

Generosa leaned a bit forward and felt her dress lift in the back as Andre’s fingers slowly pressed against her slit. She closed her eyes, her slit parted, and she felt the two balls press into her warmness.

“Mmm,” was all Generosa could say.

She felt the balls settle into place; they felt strange and warm.

She could sense the slightest movement would send her insides dancing and her legs weak if she moved too quickly.

She wasn’t sure she could walk ten feet without cumming as she moved outside the bathroom.

She felt her knees weaken as a rush of heat danced across her stomach.

She wasn’t sure she could manage it but decided to go with it as she looked into Andre’s eyes and witnessed pure delight. 

If she had questioned it now, she would have disappointed him and didn’t want to do that. 

“Now, let’s see what the trolley has for us, shall we?” Andre said with a smirk while giving her ass a quick squeeze as he grabbed his dress jacket from the hook and exited the cabin.

Generosa took two steps towards the door when a wave of pleasure almost took her to the floor. 

“Oh, my,” Generosa moaned to herself.

Standing on shaky legs, her breath caught in her throat. She closed her eyes momentarily to regain her composure and slowly walked out the door.

The walk to the bar trolley was a dance between having a standing orgasm and falling flat on her face as the balls pressed against her, rapping her insides like two heads of a coiling snake. 

The heat they produced from the friction inside her sent wetness trickling down her inner thighs.

Her breath felt warm as her body heat spiked and fell in waves while she maneuvered between the tables before Andre finally picked one directly across from the bar.

“This should suffice,” Andre said as he pointed to the two-chaired round table.

He moved in and moved the chairs to face the bar so they were right next to each other and facing the bar itself.

“That way, we can still feel each other,” Andre said to Generosa while she quizzically looked at him.

“Mmm, that sounds good to me,” she said with a smirk and sat beside him, the waves still racking her heated body.

Generosa looked around and noticed very few people in the trolley besides two female waitresses and one good-looking male bartender.

The female waitresses wore identical black cocktail dresses with aprons over the top.  The hems were very short and tight. She thought it was probably meant to bolster sales with the businessmen who frequently traveled this line. 

Her eyes stopped as she stared at the bartender, watching intensely as he shook, stirred, and made a handful of drinks. Then, one of the other waitresses would whisk them off to the private cabins.

“They have dine-in options?” Generosa whispered into Andre’s ear.

“Yes, G, they do, but I thought it would be good to get out and stretch a bit,” Andre said with his usual sly smirk as he gave her neck a quick peck.

“Mmm, you're going to make me cum right in this chair if you keep that up,” Generosa said with a slight moan.

“Would that be so bad?” whispered Andre as he eyed the waitress stepping in front of their table.

“Puis-je prendre votre commande?” said a heavily accented petite brunette with a shapely body.

Andre froze, unsure why he was surprised again that they didn’t speak English, as he looked into her eyes dumbfounded.

“Deux sales martinis, s’il vous plait,” Generosa quickly said, looking at him with a childish grin.

“Sounds good. We’ll have that to you shortly,” the waitress said in English with a heavy French accent, giving Generosa a hard wink and a smile.

Generosa smiled and winked back at her.

“Well, that is just mean,” Andre chided as she walked away, smiling a bit to himself.

“You must attempt, at least. Otherwise, French females will make you beg on your knees for forgiveness,” Generosa said with a slight laugh, looking into his eyes.

“Mmm, that might be fun,” Andre said with a smirk, looking into her eyes.

“Don’t even think about it,” Generosa replied sternly, but with a bit of sarcasm that he could make out.

A few moments later, the waitress dropped two beautifully made martinis in front of them.

“Merci,” Andre quickly replied with a smile.

“You are welcome,” replied the waitress, giving him a wink this time.

“See, not so hard,” replied Generosa while she eyed the bartender looking at them.

She could feel the wonderous balls moving inside her as she sipped her martini and took in the trolley and its fancy white linens across all the tables.

The air smelled of vanilla and coffee beans. 

“Kiss me,” Andre replied as he leaned over, as she turned her gaze to him.

She did as he instructed and felt his hot lips against hers. Her head swam from the liquor that now coursed through her veins, making her head feel light, and her mound ached desperately for needed relief.

“Mmm, Andre, what, what are you doing?” Generosa moaned in his ear while Andres's hand started pulling her thigh to the side, trying hard to separate them.

“Mmm, I just noticed you were eyeing that bartender, and I thought you’d like to give him a show,” Andre said, kissing her lips and neckline.

She eyed the bartender and noticed between drink orders; he was periodically glancing over to watch their affection on display.

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

“I don’t know, Dre; I am not sure I could go through it. What if he wants to walk over and try to join?” Generosa spoke softly but with concern.

“Dre?” Andre mused, “I like it, and just so we are clear, I won’t ever share you in that way, G, unless that was something you wanted.”

I just thought you would enjoy giving him a show since no one else is dining right now; it’s always been a fantasy of mine to have men, women, or even couples watch our love for each other on full display,” Andre said in a muffled voice still taking breaths between kissing her and sucking on her neck.

She watched as he finished the last drink and sat it on the bar end.

The waitress entered and grabbed the lowball drink, giving her a smiling glance, and left to deliver the drink to one of the many private cabins in the other trolleys.

“I suppose that could be fun,” Generosa moaned while allowing Andre to part her thighs.

She felt the heat rise in her petite frame as the hem of her dress rose higher and higher up her thighs while Andre’s hand slowly moved between them. 

She felt the cool air hit her wet mound and felt her flesh bump, feeling between Andre’s hand and her love balls inside her.

The bartender froze solid with a craving smile as he admired the erotic sight in front of him.

Her eyes deepened into his, watching him lick his lips while his hands disappeared from the bar top.

Andre felt his cock get plump as he caressed her inner thigh, slowly moving toward her center. Angling his hand just high enough as he reached her clit so that the bartender could still see the show.

“Oh, God, Dre,” G moaned in his ear at the touch of his fingers, making her body vibrate.  She reached her hand beneath the table and slowly zipped down Andrea’s fly allowing his enormous cock to spill out of his pants and across his thigh.

She reached down and picked it up, slowly stroking it.

Generosa stared into the bartender's eyes as they were locked with hers; she just made out that the bartender mumbled something in French when she heard a faint zipper open.

At the same time, her lips parted, and her juices flowed freely over Dre’s hand; the waitress re-entered the room.

Andre, feeling her lust flowing across his hand, watched the waitress as she first stared at the bartender and then directly at their table.

Her eyes widened, then softened as a sly smile parted her lip-glossed lips.

She turned back to the door, flipping the under-maintenance sign over and turning the lock with an audible click.

She turned back and walked towards the bar while looking down between Generosa’s legs, Andre’s cock, and then Andre’s face.

Andre pushed deeper into Generosa’s slit with a few fingers forcing an audible moan from her pursed lips.

They both watched the waitress walk on shaky legs before she walked behind the bar and disappeared beneath the countertop. 

At that moment, they both could see the bartender close his eyes and let out a soft moan, knowing the waitress had started to pleasure him.

Generosa felt his fingers probe her and shift the balls deep inside her.

The feeling was indescribable, and her legs were forced to stretch wide.

Andre’s fingers sent a shock wave down her legs to her ankles as he worked her deep.

She was in full view of the bartender, listening to his breath get heavier while she stared at him.

Her moans hit her ears as she watched his eyes shift down to take in the vision of her pussy getting worked hard by Andre’s fingers.

“Fuck, this is so hot,” moaned Generosa to Andre while his fingers worked her closer to her climax.

“Mmm, glad you think so; that will make later tonight that much hotter,” Andre whispered as a moan stretched across his lips.

“You’re the Devil, you know that,” Generosa moaned, still not taking her eyes off the bartender.

 “You might be right about that,” moaned Andre. “I do so love to watch you cum for me.”

She felt her stomach tighten a second before her orgasm sent her legs quaking and slamming closed to open, sending Andre’s fingers deeper, shifting the balls hard against her cervix.

“Oh, Fu!” screamed Generosa as she clasped her stroking hand from Andre’s cock to her mouth, silencing any further noise and only allowing only the muffled words of “fuck, fuck and then fuck,” again slip between her fingers.

A second later, the bartender's head snapped back, and a very audible groan came from his lips while a gurgle could faintly be heard beneath him.

Generosa’s orgasm sent stars against her sight, and her breath was heavy in her chest as her chest rose with every breath. 

Andre basked in Generosa’s delight as he turned from her face to see the waitress finally stand up from behind the bar, licking her lips and peering over at them.

He watched her peer at his now fully erect cock and lick her lips again, which sent the last bit of blood flowing down his shaft.

Generosa’s breath slowed as she looked back at the bar.

She watched the waitress eyeing Andre’s impressive shaft. 

A tinge of jealousy hit her.  She grabbed her martini and took it down in three large gulps.

“Wow, you are thirsty, aren’t you, Love,” Andre said with a beaming smile.

“I still am,” Generosa said

Setting the glass back on the table, she reached down and grabbed his shaft with both hands, sliding her lips around his bulbous head.

A faint murmur of French could be heard from behind the bar as Generosa took Andre’s shaft deep down her throat. 

The waitress’s eyes widened at the sight of Generosa taking him down her throat.

“Oh, G, fuck, yes,” moaned an enamored Andre while he watched the bartender walk directly behind the waitress.

Her slight bend at her waist let Andre know the bartender was returning the favor.

Watching her eyes lock on his and her lips moan something in French, Andre felt his orgasm coming for him.

The waitress’s shoulders pushed towards him as he watched the bartender's hands holding her under her arms.

He could hear audible slapping of skin against skin faintly behind the bar top as he fucked her deep and hard.

The thought alone of watching them fuck and having Generosa’s throat clasping his cock sent chills of ecstasy across his lower region, pushing his hot seed closer to his tip.

Andre took in the soft moans of the waitress as he watched her getting fucked.

Her long, dark hair shifted from side to side as she turned her head. Her breath was heavy and lustful.

The bartender unzipped her dress from the back and reached in to grip one of her breasts, which allowed Andre to see her dark nipples protruding from each side of the dress as his hands worked her chest.

His cock hardened at the sight of her and him fucking, groping, and shifting against the bar top.

“Oh, fuck, G, I am going to cum, fuck, this is so fucking good,” Andre said under his breath.

“Mmm, give it to me, Daddy; I want to drink you in,” Generosa said, looking up at him and feeling her head swim from the martini and the balls still racking her cervix.

“Oh, God, FUCK!” a guttural Andre screamed to the ceiling just after the waitress gave a loud cum scream of her own, slamming her waist against the bar top. At the same time, the bartender grunted his hot load deep inside the waitress as they both watched Andre’s shivering fit.

A hot shot of seed coated Generosa’s throat as she drank him down with an audible gargle. She drank him down lovingly until there was nothing left.

“Mmm, Dre, wow, fuck me, that was a lot to take in,” Generosa said just after she licked her lips and wiped her chin with the back of her petite hand.

“Holy hell, G, that was so fucking hot,” said an out-of-breath Andre.

“Yes, it was; I want to do this again,” Generosa said, looking up at him, still stroking his now softening shaft.

The couples basked in their wonderous glow for a few minutes before cleaning themselves with a few designer-pleated napkins using ice water from their glasses.

Once done, they stared awkwardly across the bar at each other, but finally, they all smiled and started to laugh. Their time in the bar trolley would be a memory to remember. 

Turning to each other, the bartender and waitress kissed each other intensely for a few minutes before returning to making drinks and cleaning the tables.

“Well, G, what did you think?” Andre asked with an undertone of concern before he finished.

“I would say that is the single sexiest and hottest thing that I have done in my entire life,” Generosa said, beaming a bright smile at Andre.  

 “That would make two of us, G, and I can’t wait till we get where we are going,” Andre said, smiling back at her.

“Wait, what do you mean, where are we,” Generosa started to say when the waitress quickly approached their table.

“Monsieur, uh, how do you say? The drinks are on the house. Thank you from my petit ami for giving us the le plus chaud of the year,” said the waitress with a beautiful smile.

Andre just stared at her, a bit confused.

“She said thank you for giving her and her boyfriend the best sex and show they have had all year,” Generosa scolded him as she rested her head on his shoulder.

“Oh, um, Merci. I'm glad you liked our show; we enjoyed yours,” Andre confusingly blurted out, hoping she understood.

“We did, Monsieur, and I am happy you enjoyed ours,” replied the waitress, giving Generosa a wink.

“You know, your Monsieur has quite the “bite sur lui,” if you don’t mind me saying.  Let me know if you two ever get back to Paris. Here is my number.

Look us up, and maybe we can “travail” each other out sometime.

Wouldn’t mind, uh, how do you say, “A ride me, cowboy, from him,” the waitress exclaimed to Generosa as she handed her number on a napkin to her and turned to walk away.

A tinge of jealousy hit, sending a bit of heat up her neckline, but she quickly let the idea go at the thought and knew he wouldn’t ever hurt her that way.

“He does, and uh, manquer, thank you for this day and the free drinks, peut etre que nous le ferons,” Generosa responded.

“What was all that?” Andre said, zipping his fly up and adjusting his shirt.

“Nothing, Love. She was admiring your goods,” Generosa said as she stood and pulled the hem of her dress down. 

“Mmm, well then I,” Andre began to say before Generosa’s eyes glared hard through him, stopping him mid-sentence.

“Never mind,” he replied quickly.

“That’s what I thought you were going to say,” Generosa softened, giving him a wink and pulling him up to her.

“Now, let’s return to the cabin; I need to. How do you say, “Ride the Cowboy?” Generosa said jokingly.

“Well, I’d say let’s ride,” Andre said with a laugh, walking her toward the exit.

They unlocked the door and opened it just as the other waitress came through, looking slightly annoyed.

The last thing either of them heard was the waitress yelling something in French that Andre didn’t understand.

Generosa laughed softly, almost sending her to the ground from the balls still inside her wet cavern.

She straightened, took a breath, and kissed Andre on the cheek as they strolled through to the next trolley and onto their private cabin.

 

PT. 3 – Coming soon

Published 
Written by James253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments