Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looking Down Upon My Neighbor Part 2

"On the Road for a Different Point of View"

22
10 Comments 10
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"All constructive criticism and comments are appreciated and help my writing."

After viewing Lola's solo spit roasting, my thoughts began to wander. I kept coming back to the same question. "Am I the only person to see Lola in action?"

I started to review my neighbors. The single widow was out, and the couple who had just moved was unavailable. That left the drunk from two doors down and the former hippie who lived next door. The drunk was sloppy and had no manners, so he was left out of the picture.

However, Wally, from next door, was the perfect candidate. He was a pleasant and friendly guy who had been married to a former "California girl" for forty years. I figured that he'd caught Lola's act more than a few times.

I talked to him a few times and left the conversations open. He was very non-committal until the last time we spoke.

"Lola, the crazy bitch below us is a freak. She almost cost me everything, and I had a messy divorce. I stay away from her and keep in my yard," said Wally.

"I would have never guessed," I said naively.

Wally seemed relieved that he got it off his chest, and I got some much-needed info. I was Lola's perfect pawn with no entangling alliances. She could do anything to satisfy her perverse sexual cravings.

I had not heard from her for an extended period. Until one day, in the private email was a document labeled LOOK. I checked it out, and Lola was doing her spit, roasting, and sucking my cock. The photos were the hottest that I had seen in a long time. For me, they were just a prelude to things to come.

About five days later, another email arrived. The subject line read, "Friday night, six o'clock, and be ready to drive a custom van."

When Friday night arrived, I went to her place. There was a custom van in her driveway. I rang the bell, and Lola greeted me in stilettos, black stockings, and a black leather coat. My mind told me that she was "commando" under the coat.

Lola instructed me to drive south on the interstate. She slid into the back of the van, closed the curtains, removed her coat, and lay on the floor between the captain's chairs. I was right; she was "commando' except for the shoes and stockings. There was a bonus that I had no idea she had. She was also wearing a butterfly vibrator with a controller. It seems her coat pockets were filled with her toys.

"Okay, Aaron, fix the rearview mirror and get ready for a mobile sex experience. I can't wait to get started and put on a performance you will never forget," whispered Lola.

I did exactly what she wanted, and the show began as I sped down the highway. Via the rearview mirror, I saw Lola begin to rub herself and then heard the butterfly vibrator click "on." She let out a groan as her hand fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples. I could see in the mirror her ass arching off the floor of the van. It was a new way of cruising down the road.

By the sound emitting from the vibrator, Lola was increasing the speed and intensity. She was now thrashing violently back and forth and thrusting her hips upward. In the mirror, I could see her beautiful cunt glistening in the moonlight. She was oozing sex from her pussy and getting hotter by the minute.

Lola said, "Oh fuck, this is awesome." I can feel the road, the vibrator humming away inside of me, and experience tremors going through my body. So far, I must have had over a dozen mini-orgasms. I am aware of everything building inside of me.

On the other hand, I was having a hard time driving the van. My erection and her enjoying herself was getting to be too much for me. Luckily, a blue sign appeared on the right side of the road:

Rest Area
Two Miles

I drove like a maniac and found a secluded parking space. It was time for me to get a closer view of Lola. She asked what was going on and I explained the situation.

She was about to ask for my cock, but it was already about four inches from her mouth. It needed some of her special attention. She moved the butterfly to full speed, grabbed my penis, and shoved it into her mouth as far as she could take it.

Once again, Lola was like a shark devouring its prey as she orally assaulted my manhood. There was no stopping her, and I didn't want to. Her ferocity was quickly bringing the two of us to a mutual climax. She began to shake violently, and I had that tightness in my scrotum. After her mouth sliding up and down my cock and sucking my balls, my load of seed was exiting my body.

Lola let out a garbled "Fuck yes," as the cum ran all over her lips and cheeks. We were both exhausted and delighted. We sat there and rested quietly, looking at each other.

Then I began to speak. "That was quite a session. Lola, you are a wild creature. Do you ever want to fuck?"

She responded, "I am torn on the idea. I don't want to ruin my exhibitionism and how I have turned you into voyeurism. My mind needs time to think and sort things out."

We got together, turned the van around, and returned to her place. I knew that there would be no photos or videos of tonight's action, so I felt at ease and returned home.

The following day, I found a CD jammed on the screen of my door. It was from Lola and was the soundtrack of last night's van escapade. I was dumbfounded because I did not see or think of this idea. I played the CD, and there was no doubt what it was. It brought back some fantastic mental images.

After about a week, I got another email and read it. Tonight, seven o'clock, surprise, wish granted, and FWB. This was the first time without a waiting period; I knew things would be different.

At seven o'clock. I arrived at her place and found her sitting in the family room wearing a white silk robe, stockings, and patent leather boots. I was surprised that he did not get up from her seat. So, I sat down across from her in a chair. Then, I understood why she did not get up.

Lola opened her robe to show that she was sitting on a stool with a dildo stuffed into her cunt. She started to go up and down on it for my benefit. I was mesmerized by her actions and immediately took out my cock for her approval. She licked her lips and told me that she wanted to feel me inside of her. I was willing, anxious, and looking forward to Lola's sweet pussy. She got off the cock stool, lay down on the floor, and opened up her legs wide.

Instead of mounting her, my head bee-lined for her womanhood. My tongue could not wait to lick the juice of those pussy lips. After tasting her exquisite nectar, filth, and moans were exiting from Lola's mouth. My tongue was darting in and out of her cunt. I could feel Lola squirm as I flicked her clit. There were little shutters of pleasure emulating from her body. She seemed to be in another galaxy.

For me, all that I could feel were her hands clamped on the back of my head. Her grip was making sure that I wasn't going anywhere but to her pussy. I continued to eat her, but it was time to get down to business. As I moved to enter her, Lola stopped me and told me to lay flat on my back. I did what she requested.

"Okay, Aaron, time for the days of the Old West."

She got on my cock cowgirl style. After all the sexual action, Lola was tighter than I could have imagined. She started to bounce up and down on me until she spun herself around. It was reverse cowgirl time, and all bets were off. Her fucking became almost violent as she rode my penis. Now, I understood the boots and wondered where the spurs were. Lola was loving every moment of her cowgirl ride.

I was also having a great time. As she rode me, my hands found their way to her breasts. For a change of pace, I got to fondle and tease her nipples. It was amazing how fast and complex they had become in a short time. We were both approaching our climax. I let out a gasp as my balls started to tighten up.

"I'm cumming," I groaned.

Lola just let out a "Fuck yes" and finished riding my manhood. The two of us lay there on the family room floor as my cum dripped from her womanhood. We were spent and wiped out from the night's ordeal.

She quipped, "This cements our relationship as Friends With Benefits."

All I could do was to give her a "High Five" and hope I could survive the friendship.

FayShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FayShine

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments