Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife's Spinster Cousin 4

"It took 43 years for my wife’s cousin to have sex, but she now loves it."

55
5 Comments 5
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Obviously the forth instalment of Wife’s Spinster Cousin. However, this is only the second time we had sex. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Kate’s confidence grew since losing her virginity, and she took the lead this time."

This was the second of four nights that I had been engaged to service my wife’s cousin, Kate. The first night went well. Kate had orgasmed a few times, lost her virginity, and I had filled her with cum.

Once again, I arrived at Kate’s apartment at 7 pm. She greeted me at the door with a big smile and a kiss. She was wearing jeans and a loose button-up shirt. The skin-tight jeans showed off her wide arse and big thighs. I remember thinking the jeans were going to take some getting off.

Kate was a lot more relaxed than the first night. More talkative, more playful, more horny. She was clearly up for it. But we had dinner and chatted first. Toward the end of dinner, she said that she could feel semen leaking out of her pussy during the day. I said that there was nothing to worry about. I told her most of the cum stays inside to do its job. And we still had three more nights of trying anyway. This set her off.

She said, “Well we had better get started, then.”

She walked over to me and began to lightly rub my crotch as she leaned over and kissed me. I unbuckled and dropped my pants, and lay back in the chair. Kate bent over and went to work on my cock. I love a lady who puts in the effort to bend over and suck a cock, whilst the man relaxes. As usual, Kate was doing a fine job. I felt her small boobs for the first time, albeit through her shirt. She didn't seem to mind. She unbuttoned her shirt as she continued to suck me with no hands. She went back to stroking my cock with one hand, whilst she pulled up her bra with her other hand to expose one of her boobs. I caressed her boob. She had a lovely large nipple which I felt get hard. I enjoyed her blowjob until my cock got very hard also. I then stood up to suggest we go to the bedroom. But she knew already.

She walked me to the bedroom holding my cock. I love a lady who craves a cock so much she won't let go of it. This woman was doing everything I enjoyed to perfection. I could feel the blood being pumped into my cock as she gripped me firmly with her soft hand. My cock was rock-hard in the time it took to go the short distance to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, she removed her shirt and bra. I removed my shirt. She was a little self-conscious of her boobs. She was looking at me for a reaction. They were small and fatty. About a handful. But they had nice large areolas and nipples. I smiled with approval and immediately started kissing and sucking them. She enjoyed this and her nipples got hard and pointy.

I unbuckled her jeans and pulled them down. She pulled me back up to kiss me. She had a saggy belly, that she was obviously a bit embarrassed about. She grabbed my cock again and sighed with pleasure at the feel of it in her hand. She lay on the bed and pulled me down with her. I was half on my knees kissing her.

She spread her legs wider and looked down towards her pussy. She grabbed my cock with her hand and pulled it towards her cunt. I continued to kiss her as she guided my cock. She moaned long and softly as entered her. I fucked her slowly.

I knew from the previous night that for Kate to orgasm, I couldn't fuck her too hard, too early. I continued to fuck with long, slow strokes whilst she moaned with pleasure. She started getting very aroused and jerked her hips in frustration. My wife likes a slow technique also, to build up her arousal, but she needs to be hammered hard to bring her to orgasm. Kate was probably a few minutes from cumming, but I resisted fucking her too hard like I would with my wife. I continued with a slow sensual fucking style. Sometimes I’d withdraw all the way out and caress her clit with the head of my cock before entering her again. Kate’s arousal reached a fever pitch after doing this a few times. She eventually got that uncontrollable look of insane delight on her face and started to orgasm. I gave her several hard, deep thrusts at this point. She squealed with pleasure and began to rub her pussy in unison against my thrusts.

I went back to slow strokes again as her orgasm subsided. A short time later she was ready to cum again. She told me she was cumming this time, and she thrust her hips upward toward me. I gave her several more good, hard thrusts and she cried in ecstasy. As her second orgasm subsided, she was out of breath, and we rested for a minute.

Thineva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thineva

I told her the bad news was that she would need to orgasm once more at the same time as I was cumming. This would help fertilize her egg.

Her eyes lit up and she pulled my hips toward her as she spread her legs wide. Once again I started slowly as her excitement built towards another orgasm. This didn't take long, and I was soon fucking her hard as she was cumming a third time. I raised myself up and held her knees wide with my hands as I continued to fuck her hard. Each time I pounded her, a roll of fat would ripple from her pot belly, through her fatty tits, to her shoulders. From this position, I also got a birds-eye view of her lovely red bush, and her wide open cunt as I was fucking it. Her inner labia hugged my cock and she’d softly moan with relief as I withdrew. Her labia then disappeared back into her cunt as I rammed my cock home, and she’d moan loudly. Very soon after seeing her pussy, I was ready to cum myself. With one last thrust, I grabbed her shoulders and I forced myself as deep as I could. Her moans subsided as I released several loads of cum into her. She smiled as she began to feel my cock pumping her pussy full of cum. She kissed and thanked me.

Before she could ask, I had a pillow ready to put under her legs. I wanted another opportunity to get a closer look at her pussy. She could see me looking and spread her legs slightly wider. I paused down there for a good look this time. I could see my cum leaking from her partially open labia. I asked if she had ever shaved down there. She said she had once before, but since no one was looking she never bothered again.

I said, “Well, I am looking now.”

She blushed and asked, “Would you like me to?”

I replied, “You have a beautiful pussy that I would love to eat.” She blushed bright red.

I kissed her and said, “But never shave that beautiful patch of red hair above it.”

I had a shower and got dressed. I made us both a cup of tea which we drank as we pondered whether Kate was pregnant yet.

I said, “Well don’t go getting a pregnancy test just yet, because I definitely want to fuck you again for the next two nights.”

Note: I didn't use the word “fuck”. I probably used the word “sex” or possibly “make love”, but I was definitely thinking “fuck”!

I told her she was great in bed and it was their loss that guys didn't want to marry her. I realised that I probably shouldn't have said this because she went very quiet and got a sad look on her face. I told her I would see her again tomorrow night, as I quickly kissed her and made my exit.

I was home by nine. My wife scolded me for being home so soon, saying, “Just because Katherine only wants to get pregnant, you should not be like, wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am!”

My wife requested that I was to be more romantic next time and to not make her cousin feel used. Little did my wife know that her cousin was the one pulling me around by the cock.

And, “Hang on a minute,” I joked, “I am the one who should feel used, purely for my semen, like some prized breeding bull!”

My wife chuckled and said, “Well it's the best semen, I’ve ever tasted” as she grabbed me by the crotch.

I promised my wife that I would spend some time on foreplay the next night. I had already planned what I was going to do to Kate the following night anyway! And my wife confessed that she was fine with me enjoying myself a bit also.

My wife of course wanted sex herself. She still had her hand on my crotch, cupping my ballsack area, but she knew that my cum was already earmarked for her cousin. I said to her, “You can touch. But you can't have.” She smiled and said, “I only need to wait another three days, so you had better be ready with a nice big load for me.”

Published 
Written by Thefamilyguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments