Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife's Spinster Cousin 5

"My time with Kate just gets better and better"

51
4 Comments 4
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third night I had sex with Kate, my wife's cousin. He confidence had grown remarkably since she lost her virginity to me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She continued to grown in confidence and become sexier."

This was the third of four nights that I had been engaged to service my wife’s cousin, Kate. To summarize very briefly: She’s forty-three, I’m fifty-four, and I was tasked with impregnating her.

The first night went well. And the second night went great. I guessed that based on how horny Kate was the second night, she had probably ovulated that day or wasn't far off ovulating. She was likely pregnant already. God knows I had pumped enough cum into her to sink a battleship. But I wasn't going to let the possibility of her being pregnant get in the way of a few more good fucks.

Her virgin pussy felt great. She was nice and tight around my cock. She was enjoying it also. She was living up to the “fiery redhead” stereotype and she was a firecracker in bed. She was having multiple orgasms and she had become an expert cock sucker. She had sucked me for the fourth time. I was looking forward to fucking her a third time and pumping some more cum into her.

Once again, I arrived at Kate’s apartment at 7 pm. Once again she greeted me at the door with a big smile. She gave me a long sensual kiss. She was wearing a dark green, deep V-neck, satin, long-sleeve mini-dress. She looked stunning. The dark green matched perfectly with her long wavy red hair, which flowed down her back. She had red lipstick on to match her red hair. Like most redheads, she had lily-white skin.

Did I mention that I am massively turned on by lily-white skin?

My eyes were immediately drawn to the white V formed by the dress, from her shoulders and pointing to her cleavage. Her boobs were small, but she must have had a Wonderbra on or something, because she was sporting some nice cleavage. The dress fanned out below her boobs to cover her big backside. It continued to about halfway down her thighs. It was the most revealing clothing I had ever seen her wearing in the twenty-seven years that I had known her. I could feel my cock stirring the second I laid eyes upon her.

She was very touchy-feely. After kissing me, she led me inside by the arm and caressed my back and bum on the way. She was still finishing cooking dinner, so we went into the kitchen together. We had drinks and I helped with the cooking. We kissed again and I told her how sexy she looked. It was obvious that both of us wanted to fuck each other right there. But we restrained ourselves until after dinner.

Dinner was very relaxed, and the conversation was laced with sexual innuendo. The drinks were flowing and both of us were flirting and getting very horny. We managed to make it most of the way through our meals before we couldn't resist any longer. Kate made the first move.

She stopped me as I was passing her when I got up to get another drink. My cock was bulging in my pants with all the sex talk.

Kate stopped me and said, “Your willie looks cramped in there.”

She unzipped my pants and stuck her hand down my underpants. She felt around for my semi-erect cock and pulled it out. Kate loved sucking cock. I could see her admiring my cock as she stroked it and began to suck it. She was feeling my balls through my pants whilst she was sucking. I unbuckled my pants and dropped them to the floor. She pulled my underpants down and cupped my ballsack. She massaged my balls as she was sucking my cock.

I stood there for I don't know how long thinking, “Here I am standing beside a beautiful lady, whose red head is bobbing around as she gives me a blowjob. And she is doing it whilst seated at the dinner table.” I was in heaven. Unfortunately, I had to get back to the task at hand. That was, getting her pregnant, again? I broke her off and pulled her up for a kiss. We went to the bedroom, kissing arm-in-arm. She jerked my cock with her free hand on the way there.

We kissed more in the bedroom and she removed my shirt. She removed her dress and I began kissing and sucking her breasts. She had nice large light pink areolas and nipples that got big and pointy as I sucked on them. I continued to suck them as she lay on the bed. I then went down to remove her panties. As I removed them I got a pleasant surprise. Kate had shaved her pussy.

I stayed down at her pussy and she spread her legs to give me a better view. She looked at me for approval. I exhaled in appreciation and told Kate it was beautiful. Her pussy was clean-shaven. She later told me she had it waxed, I assume at the same place where my wife has hers regularly done. As suggested by the beautician, Kate had left the lovely mound of red pubic hair above her pussy. She had tidied it up and shaped it into a beautiful inverted triangle. Or a “Map of Tassie”, as we say in Australia.

I separated her outer lips with my fingers to expose her inner labia. They were bright pink against her lily-white skin and looked amazing. I began to softly lick and caress her labia with my tongue. I’d pause regularly to get another look at her pussy and rub it with my hand before continuing. She’d moan each time I’d rub her pussy around her clit area. I flicked her clit with my tongue which made her quiver and moan loudly. I then began to insert my finger into her vagina when I wasn't licking her clit. When I’d go back to licking her clit, she’d go wild. She’d thrust her hips towards my face and push my head towards her pussy. I kept licking as best as I could with a face full of pussy and then go back to fingering her. Eventually, she couldn't take it anymore, and she took over herself. She vigorously rubbed her pussy for several seconds and was soon convulsing with pleasure as I watched her have her first orgasm.

Villian_red
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Villian_red

She said she wanted me to fuck her several times during this, but I wanted to wait until I had given her an orgasm orally. Another box ticked. I was now ready to ‘fuck’ her. But I had another idea. Another ‘box to tick’. I lay down beside her and said, “You can fuck me”.

My cock was standing to attention after giving it a few strokes. Kate was a bit hesitant, but she knew what to do. She tentatively climbed on top of me. She took hold of my cock and slowly guided it into her tight pussy as she lowered herself down. Her belly was sagging down over her bush. This was obviously why she was hesitant to ride me. But taking her outside her comfort zone had worked wonders the previous two nights and she was stepping up to the plate once more.

I told her she was beautiful and that I wanted to kiss her. She leaned forward and kissed me as she slowly twerked on my cock. She began to moan and twerk faster as she became more aroused. She was controlling the penetration and she was loving it. As her moans grew louder, she stopped kissing me and leaned back. She began trusting her hips forward. My cock was rubbing the front wall of her pussy with each thrust. Her body began to quiver and I could see that she was experiencing another orgasm. I matched her movement with upward thrusts of my own. She screamed with pleasure before collapsing on top of me and kissing me.

I rolled her over and began fucking her. I had resisted cumming since she sucked my cock at the dining table, and I was starting to get blue balls. I grabbed her by the ankles and held her legs wide as I began pounding her. Kate moaned loudly with each thrust. I then adjusted my grip to just below her knees and spread her legs wider. I leaned forward and increased my stroke. Her knees were nearly touching the bed as I fucked her. I sped up my rhythm and timed my thrusts to meet her pussy as her hips were rebounding from the mattress. I’d then get maximum penetration as I pounded her back into the bed. Kate was moaning very loudly and continually at this point. I was soon cumming and forced myself as deep as possible as I unloaded my balls into her. My ejaculations seemed to go on forever as my cock pulsed inside Kate’s tight pussy. Kate smiled with relief as I kissed her and told her that I had cum a lot that time. She thanked me and kissed me back.

Like the previous two times I had inseminated her, I placed a pillow under Kate’s legs. Personally, I don't think this did anything, but it gave me another good look at her gorgeous pussy.  She was no longer self-conscious at all and made no effort to cover up. I got a close look at my cum leaking from her bare pussy lips. I was thinking that it would be nice if it was another man’s cum leaking from her pussy, and I could then get “sloppy seconds”.

I had a shower, got dressed, and made us both a cup of tea. Kate was still lying naked on the bed with her legs on the pillow when I bought the cup of tea for her. She was fast becoming a true slut with no inhibitions. I was already planning in my head how I’d fuck her the next night.

I was home at ten which pleased my wife, who wanted me to give Kate an enjoyable experience. She asked what foreplay methods I employed. I told her I had given Kate oral sex. My wife was surprised and asked, “Did she orgasm?”

Side note: My wife does not cum by masturbation or oral stimulation. She prefers that I do neither. She has no problem cumming via penetration. I don't know why and I haven't asked. She gives me a blowjob whenever I want, and she wants sex a lot since she has no vibrator for the times I am away with work. So I leave it at that.

Anyway, back to the story.

“Yes. Once,” I replied to my wife's query. She didn't say much after that. I started to think, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to have sex with my wife's cousin. But if I could successfully get her pregnant, at least my wife would have the joy of a new baby to celebrate.

Published 
Written by Thefamilyguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments