Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Treehouse Dungeon Part Two - Submissive Slut

"Vanilla was never our flavor!"

72
30 Comments 30
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Part Two is significantly longer than Part One, but it is still a relatively short story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy!"

Sitting naked in the outdoor hot tub underneath the Treehouse Dungeon, I felt the hot water reminding me of all the places where leather implements had made contact with my body. My ass had borne the brunt of the impact, but my tits, pussy, legs, and back had all been part of the erotic spanking. My Sir removed the leash but left the collar in place to remind me that I belonged to him.

Greedy hands roamed over my body, paying particular attention to my full breasts. My Sir leaned closer and brought a tender nipple to his mouth, savoring it as though it were a sweet treat. My eyes fluttered as he nibbled playfully, causing my hips to rock gently in the water.

"My little slut is becoming aroused again," he declared.

I nodded, closed my eyes, and allowed my body to enjoy all of the spectacular attention it was receiving from my Master’s expert touch. I was so aroused!

Then he surprised me by sitting back and setting my right foot on his lap. Using his large, strong hands, he massaged my foot, making me moan almost as loud as if he were fucking me. My foot was in heaven, and my body was so relaxed that I nearly slid under the water.

Switching feet, he continued to find every achy spot with his magical thumbs. I smiled inwardly; he has always understood that his role is to take care of me, not just use me for his pleasure. My Sir has always excelled at both.

When it was time to step out of the tub, he had a fluffy towel ready, reattached the leash to my collar, and suggested we enjoy some beverages outside. I sat on the comfortable patio furniture and dried off while waiting for him. He returned with a glass of Moscato for me and a Crown Royal Black on the rocks for him. It felt liberating to sit outside completely nude while enjoying our drinks.

While we were relaxing, my tummy made some very unladylike noises, making him laugh. “It sounds like I’d better feed you soon.”

A short while later, we dined (still naked) on Caesar salads and the chicken he had cooked on the grill. We had another round of drinks with dinner and then returned to the treehouse's play area.

He instructed me to lie on the bed so he could shave my pussy. This weekly ritual was something we both enjoyed very much, so I was delighted to spread my legs for him. He prefers my sex to be completely bald, so he was meticulous in making sure he left my mound and outer labia smooth as silk when he was finished. Then he rewarded me, as always, by licking my clit and inner pink folds with his diabolically clever tongue.

My hips rocked as he teased and taunted me, my back arched as he brought me to the brink of orgasm, and my body quaked when he slid a finger inside me and pushed me right over the edge.

“Oh, fuck, yes!” I cried. “Oh, God, you always make me feel so good! Thank you, Sir!”

But he didn’t stop there. Joining me on the bed, he grabbed my right breast and began his erotic assault on my nipples. I was screaming and writhing, grateful for the fact that nobody could hear me.

“Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

He swiftly moved to my left tit to repeat the process, tormenting me until I begged to be fucked.

“Not yet,” he admonished me. “I think you’re forgetting something.”

Reminding me that he promised to spank me for cumming on our road trip without his permission, he motioned for me to lie across his lap.

“But, Sir, you spanked me earlier,” I said.

“That wasn’t the same as putting you over my knee, my little vixen. Come here and be a good girl; take your punishment like an obedient slut.”

I nodded, lowered my gaze, and draped myself across his thighs. He was right; I’d earned this spanking by breaking the rules of a game we played in the car. “Thank you, Sir,” I murmured, acknowledging the warranted consequence of my behavior.

Using one of the paddles provided, he spanked my ass vigorously. It hurt like a bitch, but my pussy was dripping.

“You are enjoying this, aren’t you?” he amusedly inquired.

“Oh, God, yes! Please don’t stop!” I begged.

“So, you don’t want me to stop and fuck you?” he asked, teasing me.

I turned my head and batted my big, blue eyes. “Well, I belong to you, so if you’d rather fuck me, who am I to argue?”

“Cum for me first, then I’ll give you my cock.”

He set aside the paddle and finished the spanking with his bare hand. It felt extraordinary and triggered a mind-blowing release.

“Oh, fuck! Yes! Oh, God!” I cried as my climax ripped through my body.

Without a word, he rolled me off his lap and onto the bed, taking me from behind on my side. He loves that position, as it allows him to fuck me hard and deep. And fucking me hard and deep is precisely what he did.

His thick shaft felt amazing, pummeling my needy cunt! Remembering that we were out in the middle of the forest, I moaned and panted loudly, uninhibited since no one could hear me.

“God, yes! Fuck me hard, Sir. Please shoot your hot seed in your naughty sex toy’s fuck hole!”

My dirty talk aroused him even more, and he continued to thrust until I was cumming in delicious, orgasmic waves. Only then did he allow himself to shoot his load deep inside my well-used pussy.

The next day, my Sir told me to put on some clothes so we could enjoy a hike to the bottom of Fall Creek Falls. Years ago, we made this same trek, and he thought it would be fun to reminisce a bit while giving our bodies a few hours more before we resumed our dungeon play.

The sign said it would be a strenuous hike, but we’d done it before, so I wasn’t concerned. Then, I discovered that many of the safety rails that had been present the last time we hiked this trail were no longer there. Still, I was determined to make it to the bottom, although it meant literally climbing over the many large boulders that had fallen onto the path.

We successfully reached the bottom of the falls and shared a water bottle as we enjoyed the splendorous view. As we prepared to make the climb back up, he gave me a playful swat on my tender bottom.

I turned to face him, grinning. “What’s next, Sir?” I asked coyly.

“Let’s head back to the cabin, have lunch, and then try out the swing.”

 

After lunch, we enjoyed another dip in the hot tub to wash away the sweat and grime from our hike. When we were finished, my Sir toweled me off gently, put my collar back on me, attached my leash, and led me up the stairs back into the cabin.

Getting into the swing proved difficult because I’m so short. So, he lifted me and helped me into the swing. Having never used one, it felt awkward, but we were determined to give it a try. Admittedly, it was not doing much for either of us, so we chalked it up to just not being our thing.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

“We made the attempt; that’s all that matters,” he said, assuring me he wasn’t disappointed. “Not everything is going to be a hit. Besides, there are plenty of other things I can do with my little fuck toy.”

My body tingled with arousal at his words. Being his to use is such a turn-on for me. I am a stubborn, independent redhead in my daily life, but when we are together like this, I become his pliable slut, willing to do whatever he desires.

My Sir instructed me to sit on the bed with my back to him. I obeyed without question, anticipation coursing through my veins. What would he do with me now? I wondered. I didn’t have to wait long to find out.

I could hear the zipper on the bag of toys we’d brought from home. Within minutes, he had slipped a blindfold and an O-ring gag in place and had my nipples clamped. My leash was secured to the headboard; I felt powerless and vulnerable. Unable to see what he was doing, I waited patiently for him to touch me, though my senses were already overloaded.

“On your back, slut,” he demanded sternly. I did as I was told, shivering with desire.

My Sir joined me on the bed and straddled me. I felt the tip of his rigid shaft, wet with precum, rub against my bottom lip as he inserted it into my mouth through the O-ring. He held my head steady and fed me the rest of his manhood until it reached the back of my throat.

“That’s a good girl,” he praised me as he pushed himself deeper until his sac rested against my chin. I could tell by his moans that he was enjoying the combination of the tightness around his dick and the feeling of my saliva drooling down his balls. I would have smiled if my mouth wasn’t full of cock; I enjoy pleasing him this way.

He grabbed hold of my head and fucked my mouth through the ring. “That’s a good little slut. Take my cock deep.”

He used my mouth roughly, and I loved every minute of it. I felt like a slutty little whore as his dick poked into my throat, lodging itself there and cutting off my air.

He eased back, letting me catch my breath, and then repeated this erotic move again and again. I prepared myself for the hot ropes of cum, but he surprised me by pulling out.

Before going further, my Sir tightened the clamps on my nipples, sending ripples of pain and pleasure through my body. He placed my vibrating wand in my hand and told me to turn it on high and keep it pressed against my clit. I complied like a good girl and came several times while I waited for him to touch me again. What I didn’t know was that he had attached a strap-on dildo that we’d purchased at our local adult store before our trip.

“It’s time to fill all your slutty holes,” he informed me. He took the wand from me and handed me a silicon shaft. “Slide that through the O-ring, slut. You’re going to suck that cock while I take both your cunt and your ass.”

He lubed up my holes while I sucked the rubber dick. Then he rolled me on my side and entered my ass with the strap-on. He was gentle as he worked the synthetic phallus into my tight back door, allowing me ample time to get used to the intrusion. When he felt my body relax, he pushed his hot, hard cock into my wet pussy, making me moan.

With my mouth full, moaning was all I could do. He pushed the dildo in further until it was poking into my throat, but not too far, so I could still breathe. Then he grabbed my hips and began thrusting into both of my tight holes.

It felt fucking incredible to be completely filled and used like a fuck toy. Taking one hand, he took the leash and wrapped it around my neck, making it clear that he owned me and that my sole purpose at the moment was to be used by him. I was so aroused that I came, squirting and spraying my juices.

“What a fucking little slut! You love when I treat you like a whore, don’t you?”

The question was rhetorical; we both knew I was experiencing total euphoria being used so brusquely. He hammered into my pussy and ass simultaneously and sent me over again and again. Huge waves of orgasm wracked my body as I tried to scream, but I was muffled by the cock in my throat.

Sir continued to pound into my ravaged holes until I thought I might pass out from pleasure. I wasn’t sure how much more I could take when he sped up frenetically—the telltale sign that he was about to cum. I felt my own climax mounting and met his thrusts with my own.

“Oh, fuck! Take my cock, you fucking whore!” he shouted as he shot a thick load of cum inside me.

Knowing I was close, Sir yanked the clamps from my nipples, sparking an extreme orgasm!

“Mmfph, hmmfph!” I tried to scream, trembling from the intense sensations.

We lay still for a few moments—panting, hearts beating wildly—until he moved his arm and withdrew the dildo from my mouth. Next, he eased out of my ass and pussy and removed the gag and blindfold.

Tossing all the toys and accessories aside, he pulled me into his arms and spooned me.

“God, I love you so much, baby! You are my whole world. You give me so much pleasure when you indulge my nasty, kinky side. I couldn’t ask for a better wife or lover.”

I smiled. I loved being his submissive slut, but I also adored being his cherished wife.

“I’m fortunate to have a man who loves me so much that he can anticipate my every need and isn’t afraid to treat me like a piece of owned property in a session like this. I love you, too!”

Handing me the water bottle he had remembered to keep on the nightstand, he smiled as I guzzled half the water before handing it back to him.

“Is there anything else you want to try, my love?” he asked as he tucked a strand of my long, red hair behind my ear.

“I’m good; I think you broke my pussy.”

“Just your pussy?” he asked playfully.

“All holes are closed for rest and recuperation,” I clarified.

He kissed me tenderly. “Understandable. I just wanted to make sure you got everything you needed.”

“I’m more than satisfied,” I purred, cuddling beside my remarkable husband/Dom.

He held me close and kissed the top of my head.

The next day, we would travel up to visit friends and family and wouldn’t have much time to spend just like this—just the two of us, blissfully sated. So, we enjoyed the rest of the night being just us before we had to transform back into our roles as parents and grandparents.

Those friends and relatives would be shocked to know that we are kinky as fuck!

But then, vanilla was never our flavor. ;)

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments