Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Treehouse Dungeon Part One - Impact Play

"Sometimes the best dungeons are not below ground!"

100
38 Comments 38
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"When we discovered there was an adult-themed Airbnb called Dungeon Treehouse, of course, we had to check it out!"

After hours of wicked, erotic torture in the form of a remote-controlled vibrator during a long car ride, the sub and her Master drove through the wrought iron gate and traveled down the road to an isolated treehouse cabin in the woods. But it wasn’t just any treehouse; it was an adult-themed Treehouse Dungeon.

Treehouse and dungeon are two words that seem to contradict each other. But this decadent Airbnb in beautifully scenic Dunlap, Tennessee, was the perfect getaway for a Dom and his submissive slut.

How do I know this? I am that submissive slut.

Once we arrived at the cabin, I was directed to remove my clothing and leave it in the car. My Sir reminded me that only my safe word would stop the action and that there was no shame in needing to use it, even if it was to take a temporary break. As always, I was confident that wouldn’t be necessary, but I thanked him for making me feel safe and loved. I walked up the stairs, naked except for my collar and leash, and crossed over the threshold into the Red Room, trembling in anticipation of the next two days as my Sir’s sex slave.

My eyes widened as I observed a multitude of bondage furniture, impact implements, and a variety of restraints. Most of what I saw was familiar to me; this wasn’t our first foray into BDSM, after all. But a chair with a vibrating wand poking up through a hole in the seat was something I’d never sampled before. Naturally, we started with that.

My already overstimulated clit and labia were drenched even before I sat down. Straddling the bench, I waited patiently for my Sir to adjust the wand's position for maximum intensity. When he turned it on, I came almost instantly. Lusty pleasure washed over his face as he watched me squirm and writhe as waves of orgasms had me panting and screaming.

“Go ahead, my little slut; make as much noise as you wish. No one can hear you,” he commented.

The vibrations were relentless against my tender flesh, but it was clear he had no intentions of letting me rest. While some Doms embrace orgasm denial, my magnificent Alpha-male preferred forcing me to cum repeatedly.

“That’s a good girl,” he murmured. “Keep cumming for me.”

I did as I was told until I couldn’t speak coherently, and tears from my overwhelmed state decorated my cheeks. Finally, he switched off the toy. With my legs shaking, I rose from the chair, which was covered in my juices, and was led to the spanking bench. Unfortunately, my diminutive height made it impossible for me to be restrained—one size does not fit all. So, I did my best to lean over the sizeable wooden contraption to present my ass for impact.

I was spanked with two different types of paddles, one that made a thud upon connecting with my creamy flesh, and another that provided a severe sting. Both offered different sensations of pleasure and pain, and had my nectar dripping onto the floor. The spanking continued until my Sir was satisfied with the red hue adorning my formerly pale ass.

“Let’s move to the cross, shall we?” he said, taking my leash and guiding me to the foreboding, black St. Andrew’s Cross. He secured my wrists and ankles so that I was facing the wall, giving him access to my backside. I waited with bated breath as he perused the available choices with which to tan my hide.

He picked up the crop and ran it along my skin until goosebumps covered every inch of me. Then, without warning, the leather implement made contact with my already rosy bottom. He swatted my ass and the backs of my thighs until my entire body was trembling.

Without a word, he exchanged the crop for a flogger and began striking my back. This was a new experience for me; he’d never whipped my back before. While it stung, it was also salcious, and I was pleading for more.

“Again, please, Sir,” I begged.

“Oh, does my little slut enjoy having her back flogged?”

Though I couldn’t have explained why, I was thoroughly aroused by it and nodded to show my consent. Acknowledging my desire, he struck my ass, back, and legs until I climaxed. Grabbing the crop once more, he spanked my sopping wet pussy until I came again, my juices spraying and my body shaking uncontrollably.

Undoing the restraints, he turned me around and refastened them, so I was facing him now.

“Look at your nipples! They are standing at attention for me.” He wasn’t wrong. It was as though my breasts were wearing pointy little party hats, waiting for the next fun activity.

EthelAndrade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EthelAndrade

He captured each perky nip between a thumb and forefinger and pinched them till I gasped. Not letting go, he twisted and pulled them mercilessly until my traitorous pussy came hard.

Letting go of my aching nipples, he picked up the flogger once more and decorated my breasts with angry red marks. The mixture of pain and pleasure was exquisite, and I found myself begging for more.

“God, yes! Please, Sir, more!”

“What a perfect slut you are!” he said, praising me for being a needy nympho. “I’m delighted to give your tits as much attention as they can handle.”

I reveled in the fact that I could trust him to sense when enough was enough. I have rarely needed to use my safe word in all the years I have belonged to him. He knew my body even better than I did at times.

When he was satisfied with how well-used my breasts were, he left my quivering body secured to the cross and snatched my cordless wand from the bed. Pressing it against my swollen clit, he increased the speed in small increments. Once it was on the highest setting, I started to squirm and moan.

“You’ve been such a good girl,” Sir said. “Cum hard for me and squirt those slutty juices, then I will release you so you can suck my cock.”

My clit was so sensitive at this point that I worried whether I’d be able to withstand the vibrations long enough to climax and spray my nectar as he’d instructed.

I should have known better. As usual, he adjusted the pressure to allow me a slow build—an incredibly pleasurable crescendo that culminated in a deliciously wet orgasm. By this time, my eyes were closed, and I didn’t notice that he was kneeling before me so he could lap up my sweet cream.

He released me as promised, and I sank to the floor, shuddering in exhausted, sated bliss. I opened my eyes to see my Sir’s sac hovering over my mouth. Using my clever tongue, I licked it seductively, eliciting moans from the man that it was my honor and duty to pleasure.

I urged him to lie back on the bed and then scurried between his legs, licking and sucking his rock-hard, amazing shaft. I teased the slit at the tip of his cock so I could taste the sweet and salty precum. It was like an aphrodisiac to me, and I found myself grinding my slutty cunt on his leg as I devoured his erection one inch at a time.

As soon as I had worked him into my throat, I let my tongue sneak out of my mouth to tease his balls. I could feel them constrict and knew he would be shooting his load soon. Playing with my body was his favorite form of foreplay, so he was considerably worked up!

With my nose against his belly, I reached for his hands and guided them to my head. His fingers latched onto my long, red curls, and he fucked my throat with wild abandon.

“Oh, fuck, yes, Katarina!” he shouted as he pushed himself so deep that I couldn’t breathe. “You’re such a fucking whore, swallowing my cock like this! You feel so fuckin’ good! God, yes!”

My throat was making obscene, squelching noises as he pumped his cock into it. I felt his body tense as he shot his seed down my esophagus and into my belly. Not a drop of his thick semen was wasted.

He pulled me into his arms and held me close as his panting subsided. As his heart rate slowly returned to normal, he tugged playfully at the collar attached to my leash.

“I’m so lucky to have an amazing wife and a slutty whore all bundled up into one sexy redhead,” he sighed. “Let’s go try out the hot tub. You’ve earned a bit of rest for now.”

“Thank you, Sir,” I said. “But I’m the lucky one. I have a stern master, an incredible lover, and a husband who adores me all in one man who is also sexy as fuck.”

Using my leash, he led me to the door to the outside, down the stairs, and across the patio rocks to the hot tub underneath the treehouse. Being naked outside was thrilling. Despite being in the middle of the woods, the feeling that someone might see me as my Sir paraded me around nude was titillating.

As I sank into the steamy water, I felt the sting of where leather had bitten into my flesh. It made my pussy tingle with arousal.

I loved belonging to him. I couldn’t wait to see what round two would offer in the way of pleasure and pain.

 

To be continued!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments