Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three is Better than Two

"While the wife thought I was at work, I enjoyed pussy and cock."

45
4 Comments 4
7.1k Views 7.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is another true story from my past."

Two is fine, Three is better…

December 20th, Saturday

There hadn’t been many replies to my personal ad at “Afspraakjes.be”, in fact, there had been only one.

I reread the mail again.. for the third time already, and looked at the nondescript pictures of a bulge in semi-transparent tight briefs and the cleavage of an obviously lush bosom bulging from a shiny blue latex dress.

“Hello Addicted 2-6, my name is Dirk(65), and my wife Greet(43) asked me to reply to your ad. We are experienced swingers and would love to have you over at our condo in De Panne for an afternoon of fun. We both like your profile and I am bisexual too.”

Making sure the wife was still napping I started my reply:

“Hello Greet and Dirk, thank you for your reply and your pictures…” as I was typing the word “pictures,” my gaze went to the pictures in question, still open in another window.

Dirk’s bulge and Greet’s bosom sure looked inviting enough but in all honesty, at least, that’s what I tried to convince myself, I had never really intended to pursue this “plan;" after all, placing the ad online happened in a drunken stupor.

I hadn’t dated for years, and I sure hadn’t had male-to-male fun in ages.

The wife and I however had fallen back to a kind of dull routine, a very unsatisfying, almost loveless routine at that moment.

My fingers hovering above the keys, I was formulating a polite way of declining the invitation.

Hmm, ok, the words actually appearing on the screen were however slightly different than in my mind :

 “I would be delighted to be your guest for an afternoon at your condo, but before I commit to anything, I would like to know a little more about your interests, hobbies and likes.  Personally, I’m into reading, scuba diving scale modeling and I like a glass of wine or the occasional cocktail.”

I felt a familiar thrill of anticipation in my loins as I hit the “send” button.

Trying to focus on other things I opened my favorite forum for scale modelers.  At that time I could spend hours on the site, reading the logs, studying the pictures, and learning new techniques, in fact, I spent more time on the forum than actually building models.

I had almost finished reading a log about a new kit being reviewed when I noticed the yellow envelope-icon blinking, announcing I had unread mail.  Expecting more spam, I finished reading the log first before opening the mailbox.

To my surprise it was already a new mail from Greet and Dirk, again containing an attachment with three pictures this time.  I considered the text slightly more important than the photos, so I started reading.  As I had requested, they had given a bit more information about themselves; Greet was about my age, was employed as a secretary, and loved cooking, swinging and their annual vacation at the nude resorts of Cap d’Agde while Dirk was a retired high school principal, a diving instructor, motorbike enthusiast and yes, of course, a swinger and nudist as well.  A very normal couple with a considerable age gap and at least three everyday hobbies it seemed. I then opened the three new pictures; they were clearly taken on the same occasion as the previous ones I had received earlier; showing Dirk’s buttcrack through the transparent briefs and a hunched over Greet whose short latex dress was barely able to cover her naked pussy. The third photograph showed the couple in an intimate embrace french kissing.  Greet's hips in the second picture betrayed that even though she wasn’t exactly a slim girl, she did have very nice curves.

By now my cock  was throbbing and pushing against the fabric of my jeans.  For the first in a long time, I felt a forbidden longing for what I had been missing at home for ages and before I realized it, I was formulating a proposal in my reply to visit them in the afternoon of the twenty-seventh.

Only for a short moment did I feel a stab of guilt toward my wife, then I shrugged and remembered that she was the one who had chosen to sleep in the guestroom for the past few years, only to come and play once or twice a year when it suited her. As I was once again looking at the picture of Greet’s luscious bullocks in her tight-fitting latex dress, I was slowly stroking my hard, throbbing cock through my jeans till I began to notice a dark stain in my crotch and could barely hold on before I had to make my way to the bathroom to drain my cum.

The next couple of days we kept exchanging emails, occasionally a bit naughty but mostly containing your average day-to-day small talk of people getting to know one another a little better.

Christmas came and Christmas passed and there it suddenly was:

December 27th, Saturday

The wife was convinced that I had to work the late shift, that’s one of the perks of being a train driver, nobody can keep track of the complicated schedules you have, it’s actually one of the best jobs to get if you want to cheat on your partner.

A day at work however was the last thing on my mind when I hopped in the car.  It took me only a couple of minutes to round the corner out of sight, now it was time to pull over and set the car’s GPS to the address I had received in De Panne; just short of two hours, that would give us about six hours of playtime.

A smile was appearing on my lips while my fuckpole started to grow in my pants when I thought of things to come.

About halfway I pulled over at a Texaco service station.  All worked up I walked through the deserted cafeteria, hardly attempting to hide the obvious bulge in my crotch. The bored cute student worker gave me a smile when I walked by on my way to the restrooms.

In one of the cubicles, I took the little surprise I had snatched from the wife’s closet.  Even though she had an attractive, sporty figure unlike my overweight round body, I knew the sexy, bright lime-colored thong would stretch more than enough to fit me comfortably enough.  I quickly took off my shoes, jeans, and briefs and pulled on the sexy thong.  Even though I didn’t have a fetish for sexy lingerie, I did enjoy the sensation of the soft fabric between my bullocks.  Before putting on my jeans again, I just had to spend a few more minutes caressing my buttcheeks, fighting the urge to start masturbating.

I managed to pull myself together and while tucking my briefs in my pocket I left the restrooms, bought a box of mints from the cute servant to camouflage my smoker's breath, and continued my way to my date.

After about another hour of driving along the highway I reached the exit for De Panne, according to the GPS I was only about five minutes away from my destination… and from the French border as it turned out.

The eleven-story building was hard to miss as it was the last building before the border, as agreed I sent a message to Dirk to let him know that I had arrived. In response, I got the number of the apartment.

“Come in,” the male voice answered from the console “we’re eagerly expecting you.”

I smiled, pushed the door open, and called the elevator in the hall.

As per instructions I went left upon exiting the elevator on the sixth floor, that would be the seventh floor I guess, if you are an American reader, the door on the end of the hall was open ajar and by the time I reached, it was pulled open further by the man I recognized as Dirk.

He was taller than I had expected, his hair a little longer than in the picture, and a bright smile showing his perfect teeth, or maybe dentures immediately made me feel welcome.

“So you are Danny?” he stated while shaking my hand and placing his left hand on my shoulder to pull me further in and guide me to the living room.

“Greet’s in the kitchen making sure we’ll have something to eat later on; she’ll be here shortly,” he explained while accompanying her to the sofa.

That was actually part of the scenario we had agreed on, we would start exploring and then Greet would join us in the play.

I sat on the sofa after I had removed my coat and given it to my host, the room was spacious, and I thought to myself this condo had to have cost a fortune with the view of the Channel, the temperature was a nice contrast to the outside, where you could still see the thin layer of snow in the dunes.

My thoughts were interrupted by Dirk, who put his hand on my shoulder, offering me a glass of red wine with his other hand, I looked up at him and thanked him for the drink, realizing that his zipper was only a few inches from my face.

I took the glass from his hand and while bringing it to my mouth I placed my other hand on the bulge in his pants.  I felt his member getting harder and bigger under my touch and after I took a sip of the wine I placed the glass on the coffee table and used both hands to unzip his fly and take out his beautiful cock. It had been ages since I had touched another man’s dick, but as soon as I enclosed it with my hand, the old sensations and lust came back and I brought my lips to his shiny head.

LaseStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaseStone

I started kissing it softly, just like I like my wife doing that to mine, kissing it softly while gently stroking the shaft, occasionally licking the tip tonguefucking the little pee-hole, I felt his hand on the back of my head and when I heard him moan softly I took his cock in my mouth opening the button of his pants and pulling down without releasing his cock.

He shifted his legs a little, putting his feet a little further apart, giving me an opening to slide my hand under his shaven scrotum. I glanced at him while bobbing his cock, I managed to get it further and further in my mouth, pulling back just before I started gagging, and sucking in again a little further. I glanced at him while pressing my index finger against his puckered butthole, he moaned louder now, pulling my head against his pelvis, his cock all the way in, at that moment I pushed my finger in his ass, feeling his buttocks tighten.

“Oh my god, Danny, yes…” he managed to let out loud enough to draw wanted attention from his wife in the kitchen.

I took it easier on his cock, not wanting him to cum just yet.

“I see you guys get along already”, Greet said, standing at the other side of the table, enjoying the view of her husband getting a blowjob from me.

I let go of Marc’s cock and stood up to greet, Greet (ok, that was something I didn’t expect when I started writing this anecdote but hey, I’m not the one who named her, am I).

She was wearing a stunningly sexy black dress that accentuated her full curves and gave an insight into a fantastic cleavage, the only makeup she wore was a cherry red lipstick that contrasted nicely with her light complexion and bright blue eyes, and her hair was the same black as her dress. When I embraced her I felt her back was exposed and her hard nipples betrayed that she was not wearing a bra.

“So, we finally meet,” she smiled at me while my hand explored under the edge of her dress at her back, only to discover she wasn’t wearing anything under it.

“Yes,” I answered, “I have really been looking forward to it for the last few days, I’ve hardly been thinking of anything else.”

“Let’s have a chat first,” she said while she dragged me back to the sofa where she seated herself next to me with Marc at my other side.

She handed me my glass that was still on the coffee table and presented hers to toast.

“You wrote in one of your mails you have experience with men as well, and obviously by the show you boys put up for me, you’re good at blowjobs.”

I must have reddened a little at her compliments, or maybe it was because Dirk was trying to unzip my pants while Greet’s hand was on my thigh.

“What else do you like with men? Do you do anal as well?” she asked.

My throat was a little dry when I answered that I did enjoy a good fuck in the arse, realizing I was confessing this to this beautiful woman I had only met a few minutes earlier.

“You’re in luck darling,” she said to Dirk who had finally released my now rockhard cock and stroked it gently.

“I’m a bit rusty though when it comes to dating, I’ve been to the Omega Club a few times but that’s about it,” I explained, referring to a well-known swingers club near my hometown.

“We haven’t visited that one,” Dirk replied,” we usually go to the Acanthus in Heule.”

I knew the Acanthus, it was one of the largest swingers clubs in Europe but I had never been there simply because most of the usuals were French and I really suck at French… well I suck every nationality of course, but I mean I don’t speak nor understand the language very well.

While we were enjoying the wine, Greet and Dirk told me about how they met (she was a friend of his late wife and became closer at her funeral), and they told me about their visits to Cap d’Agde (I don’t think I need to explain the most famous swingers, nudist, sextown in Europe to anyone, even Robert Heinlein has mentioned it in one of his novels), the dress she was wearing was bought there…

During the conversation, I was enjoying Dirk's hand playing with my dick while my hand was alternating up and down between the pleasures of Greet’s full tits of which one was now fully exposed and her wet shaven pussy.

When I took her right, hard nipple in my mouth and started sucking, I felt Dirk’s stroking getting more intense, his other hand caressing my still jeans-clad buttocks.

“Mmmm,” Greet moaned, “let’s go to the room.”

And yet it was several minutes before we could interrupt our pursuits to go to the adjoining room.  When we got up from the sofa I followed Dirk’s example and removed my clothing before following Greet to the room.

As in most apartments, the bedroom was small and in this case, it showed even smaller because instead of the usual two beds pushed together, it had to accommodate three of those, it was clear that inviting a third, or even fourth person in their play was nothing unusual for this couple. The tube of lubrication alongside the shiny metal buttplug on the bedside table made my heartbeat go up a little in anticipation of things to come.

Greet faced me and as if we had been lovers for ages, I naturally took her in my arms, and kissed her, while kissing her passionately I managed to pull down on her dress till gravity got a hold on it and it fell around her ankles.

After we broke off the embrace she laid herself crosswise on the beds made as one, then moved backward so I had room between her shapely legs, I sure didn’t need a written invitation and was quick to position myself on my knees, kissing and licking my way up her inner legs, alternating between left and right, exposing my bare ass to Dirk.

While licking Greet’s inner thighs, I reached out to knead one of her breasts, twisting and pinching her hard nipple. It was then that I felt a cool sensation when Dirk applied some of the lube I had noticed shortly before on my puckered hole, mmmm, when my tongue finally reached Greet’s soaking wet pleasure valley, Dirk gently pushed the metal buttplug in my ass, kissing my buttocks and stroking my hard cock.

Greet was enjoying my oral attention as well as the sight of her husband playing my ass with his buttplug and jerking me off.

It felt great enjoying her wet pussy, while Dirk wiggled, twisted, pulled, and pushed the plug into my long-neglected fuckhole, when he sensed that my ass became used to being filled again he removed the plug and inserted first one and then two fingers, followed by a third in my love canal.

My moans joined those from Greet whose breathing was getting heavier and heavier now, it was clear that she was building up to a climax.

I felt Dirk’s fingers leave my ass and after he had repositioned himself, I felt the almost forgotten sensation of a dick being pushed against my hole, he used his two hands to pull my buttocks apart and gently pushed his glans in my welcoming ass.

While at this point I was still licking and tonguefucking Greet I too pushed my thumb into her wet cunt, another finger in her ass, and started working on both her love holes meanwhile flicking her protruding clit, wiggling my fingers in both her cunt and her anus.

Dirk was still only gently pumping his shaft in and out of my ass now, and when I bucked back to meet his thrusts he understood that it was time to give it to me harder now, as he went into higher gear he grunted and slapped my buttocks.

Greet at this time was on the edge of an orgasm, I knew it wouldn’t take much to get her over the edge, her skin was shiny from her sweat, her eyes rolled back and her mouth open, when.

Dirk went into the highest gear, and the sound of his pelvis hitting against my pelvis, his grunting, my moaning, my finger- and tongue work pushed Greet over the edge and when she came, she squirt her juices in my accepting mouth and over my face.

 The sight of his wife coming also brought Dirk to an intense orgasm and when he came I felt his seed lining my intestinal walls, oh what had I missed this sensation for so long.

Exhausted, we lay down on the beds, Dirk’s cum oozing slightly from my ass, Greet pulling me closer to kiss me while Dirk caressed my bum and legs.

“You know Danny, that was the first time I saw Greet cumming from a stranger, she usually enjoys sex with strangers but I’m normally the only one who can get her over the edge.”

To Be Continued…

Published 
Written by Addicted26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments