Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Sensation

"A sequel"

20
5 Comments 5
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a sequel to my first published story "The Awakening". Just like the first one (please go read that one first) it is based on true events and just like the first one the details may have been different... <p> [ADVERT] </p>but hey, let's see what details you will still have correct in thirty years."

Since my sexual awaking in the Lovelake Park almost a year earlier, my life had changed considerably. I wasn't taking any courses anymore, I now had a fulltime job and I had moved out into my own place. Even though I had begun to go out and date, with girls only, I still occasionally brought a visit to the park to get some cock. For these visits I always parked my car at the adjacent parking lot and it was there that I noticed that some of the guys didn't leave their car and just stayed with the window open. That was kind of new to me since this only happened later in the evening. Always eager to experience new sensations I decided to give this a try one night. I had decided to wait for a night I didn't need to get up early next morning.

The day had come, and as usual when getting ready for an evening in the park I chose my clothing with care. This time, I had chosen a light pair of trousers (remember Miami Vice?) and a short-sleeved shirt to go on my stakeout. At that time I had moved from Bruges to Cnocke, a coastal town some twenty miles away... about half an hour by car.

I arrived at the parking lot at around 10PM I think, and I opened my window before shutting down the engine. The sun had already set and the presence of the horny had started to increase. Several men had already walked past my car without even giving me a look. Still, I had made sure the interior lighting was on. As time went by I was starting to think of giving up and simply going to the park in search of at least one cock to suck. And indeed I was about to close the window and get out when I felt a gentle touch to my left arm still resting on the door.

"It's a nice evening isn't it?" a man in his early sixties asked while softly petting my arm.

"It is indeed," I answered smiling while placing my hand on his.

"You have a nice layer of hair on your arm, are you that hairy all over?" he asked. Without answering I let go of his hand and opened up a few more buttons of my shirt to give him a glance at my hairy chest and my firm little male boobs.

"So nice," he said, moving his hand from my arm to my chest, exploring my chest, and pinching softly at one of my erect nipples.

"I'm here with my friend," he said. "Is that OK with you?"

By now my cock had started to push against the fabric of my trousers (I wasn't wearing undies... I never did when going to that park), and there was no way I would let an opportunity pass because he wasn't alone.

"Sure no problem," I answered.

And while he softly called out for his friend who seemed to still be in their car a few places further along, he had discovered the bulge between my legs and had bent over to reach it with his hand.

"Look at his hair, honey," he said to the other man who had arrived. "Isn't it a pleasure to caress it with your fingers?"

It seemed that I had passed their test and being young and fearless (or stupid) I was willing to accept any offer they wanted to make me.

"I'm Jean-Paul," he introduced himself, "and this is my friend Gerard, would you like to follow us to our place to have a bit of fun together?"

Oh my god, my heart went in overdrive as I understood the difference between the parking lot and the park now. I had never gone home with someone before, and now I was going home with two men at a time.

"I would love to follow you home," I replied. "My name is David"

"It's only about fifteen minutes away," Jean-Paul reassured me. "Just follow us; we're driving that Mercedes over there."

I looked over at the car he pointed at to see what make and color and started my car.

At least that was the plan, however my Rover didn't agree with it and refused to start. When Jean-Paul noticed my engine didn't fire, he came back to see what was wrong and he probably recognized the disappointment in my eyes.

"Don't fret, David, just lock your car and come with us. You can phone for your car service at our place and we'll bring you back."

I didn't hesitate and a few minutes later we were driving in the direction of Cnocke again.

"You look very young," Gerard noticed eying me in his rearview mirror. "What do you like to do ?"

I smiled and told them that I had just turned twenty-three a few weeks earlier and that I had no experience beyond sucking cock in the park and that this was the first time I was actually going home with someone. They must have heard that I was a little nervous because at that time, while placing his hand on Gerard's leg, Jean-Paul turned around in his seat and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, love, if you say 'stop' we'll stop, no hard feelings." I nodded understanding, but was convinced I would pursue this to the finish.

After about fifteen minutes we stopped on the driveway of a nice small bungalow; two stone horses guarded the entrance. I had noticed this gateway several times before and had often wondered at the kitchness of these ornaments that didn't really go with the modern design of the house.

"So, what's wrong with your car?" Gerard asked me while gesturing at a sofa to take a seat. I looked at the broad three-person sofa and decided to take a place in the middle.

"I don't know," I answered in honesty. "It isn't the first time it refused to start and at the garage they didn't find anything wrong with it. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if it would start right away if I tried it now." (Much later I would learn that it was a faulty relay in the fuel injection system).

"Do you like a Trappist beer or do you prefer wine?" Jean-Paul called from the kitchen. I really started to feel comfortable with this mature couple and accepted a fresh dark West-Vleteren Trappist and chilled on the sofa. Gerard positioned himself next to me, and while putting his arm around my shoulder he used his other hand to massage the growing bulge in my trousers. Enjoying his touches, I became more and more aroused. Gerard opened my zipper, and now, released from its constraints, my cock jumped to attention.

VIOLETTA_FINCH1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VIOLETTA_FINCH1

"Why don't you take off your shirt, sweetheart," he said still caressing my uncircumcised cock, "I want to see and feel your body."

I leaned forward to stand up and after taking a sip of my beer I placed it on the coffee table to not only remove my shirt, but the rest of my clothes as well. Well, this was already something new to me, never before I had been completely naked to give head in the park, and I just knew already I would not only be giving head that night.

While standing naked in front of Gerard, my throbbing cock just inches away from his face, his hand on my hips, I felt the presence of Jean-Paul right behind me. His mouth found my neck, kissing me softly gently sucking at my skin, I felt his hand caressing my back, slowly from my neck all the way to my buttocks. As I saw and felt how Gerard took my member in his mouth gently massaging my shaft I felt my knees weakening. I turned my head to accept Jean-Pierre's kisses and while my tongue entered his mouth his finger gently pushed and wiggled at my asshole. Horny as I was, I pushed my ass back at his finger and when I finally felt it enter my ass I came violently groaning in Gerard's mouth.

When Gerard came to his feet, some of my cum still in his mouth, Jean-Paul went down on his knees to suck and lick my still half-erect cock clean. While his friend was now sucking me, I received my first of what later would be called a cumkiss; our tongues were exploring our mouths as he pushed my semen into my mouth. The taste of my own cum mixed with his saliva made my cock jump again. He brought his lips near my ear. "Do you want to get fucked now sweetheart?"

I didn't hesitate for a moment before moaning, "Oh god yes I do."

"Come, let's go to bed sweetheart," Jean-Paul suggested, "or would you like to finish your beer first?"

I looked over at the coffee table where my now stale beer was still waiting.

"No, I want your cocks instead," I replied with a smile.

While Gerard went to the bathroom first, it was Jean-Paul who took me to the bedroom. It was an old-fashioned bedroom like one my grandparents used to have, not quite my style, but then again, it was Jean-Paul who got my full attention when he started kissing me gently like a romantic lover.

As he was still fully dressed my hands were already working the buttons of his shirt, followed by his zipper to release his cock. I had gotten a lot better releasing cocks from other men's flies since that first time in the park less than a year earlier. As soon as I had his cock freed I broke the kiss and lowered myself on my knees to taste him; a drop of precum was already glistening on the tip of his long cock, a taste I just love. I couldn't help moaning when I took his beautiful cock in my mouth as deep as I could.

"Mmmm," he moaned. "It's obvious you've done this before sweetheart." I felt his hands on my shoulders, gently pushing me away.

"Don't," he managed to say. "I can't recuperate that fast anymore. Come, lie down on the bed; I want to take your ass instead."

Eager and without hesitation I positioned myself on the bed... actually, a more honest statement would be that I followed his directions to position myself. He shifted my left leg a little more and I felt the gleaming tip of his dick, still slippery with my saliva at the entrance of my ass.

Even though I had a little fear, I nodded to let him know I was ready for him. Slowly, ever so slowly he started pushing his dick in me, pausing when he felt my body freezing in reaction to the overwhelming pain, pushing a bit further again when I relaxed. His dick was now completely in my ass, and after only a few moments the pain gave way to an unparalleled pleasure when he began pumping his cock in my virgin ass. It was a sensation I had never had before and a new world opened up to me as he climaxed, loudly moaning, in me.

Gerard entered the room naked, not really surprised his friend was already fucking me. I was like in a kind of trance, largely unaware of my surroundings, hoping there would come no end to the thrusts in my ass. Where my cock had been on the sheets a large stain of my cum had appeared.

After his climax, Jean-Paul remained spooned for a little while, his slagging dick still in my ass when Gerard approached and kissed him while caressing his buttocks.

"I hope my lover didn't hurt you," he asked me with a glimpse of concern in his eyes. I couldn't speak, but I was able to shake my head and smile at him.

When Jean-Paul regained his posture he moved back to make room for his friend who positioned himself at the lower end of the bed. I understood that he was going for another position and with a bit of help from Jean-Paul I turned on my back and spread my legs, using my hands to pull my knees almost next to my face.

Unlike Jean-Paul before him, Gerard took the time to put on a condom and some lubricant. The combination of the lube, the fact that my ass was just opened and fucked for the last fifteen minutes and still full of cum made this second one a very smooth ride. So smooth he pumped in and out my ass like it was a wet pussy. Unfortunately Gerard didn't last as long as I would have liked him to fuck me and way before I was satisfied he came with a loud moan.

When I managed to get up from the bed I felt Jean-Paul's cum oozing out of my ass, slowly running down the inside of my thighs. I noticed him looking at his white creamy cum on my skin and, smiling at him, I scooped some of it with my finger and brought it to my lips.

"Now that was great," I announced. Still wobbly on my feet I asked the way to the bathroom to clean myself. While I was refreshing Gerard laid his hand on my back. "If you want, you can use the phone for your car and we can bring you back to it, or...". I understood the unspoken question...

"Or maybe I could stay here for the night? It is already late," I asked with a suggestive smile...

Published 
Written by Addicted26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments