Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Awakening

"Getting late for class can change ones life forever"

24
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"The cover picture is of the park where the events of my awakening happened. You can find the park in google maps as "minnewaterpark" in Bruges. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I don't know, however, if there is still as much gay/bisexual activity now as there was in those days."

Allow me to tell you the story of what I shall refer to as my awakening. It all happened one evening a long time ago, back in the Indian summer of 1987.

I had just finished school a couple of months earlier and was in the market for my first employment back then, and to enhance my chances on a better job, I had decided to register for a night course "informatics", as it was called in those days... today we would call it ict.

I had grown up in one of the prettiest towns in the world, one of those medieval continental European towns that existed for so long even historians are not sure when the first settlers had arrived. A town where time seemed to have stopped, a town the sexual revolution from a decade earlier seemed to have missed out. A town where sex was something that happened between husband and wife in the privacy of their bedroom... or so I was brought up to believe.

Yes, that's how naive I was, even back then, while most of my former school friends had already had sex, I had only played with myself. But the gears that would change my sexual life were already set in motion.

The institute I was going to attend the lessons at only had a very limited parking lot. You might think that's strange for an institute, but again, I am talking about a town a medieval inhabitant would still find his way in if he came back. In addition, the population of Bruges more than doubles during the touristic season. Finding a spot for my car would have been daunting if the institute hadn't been within short walking distance of the old ramparts that separate the old town from the more modern suburbs and industrial zones that have more than enough parking lots. So it was only a short walk from the parking lot through a park to the institute and back.

After a couple of evenings, I became aware that while the days were shortening, the number of gentlemen strolling in the park was growing.

On that specific evening, I was really getting late for class and while, as usual, I was going through the park I noticed two gentlemen entering the shadows between the bushes together.

The understanding hit me like a bolt of lightning and an unfamiliar yet pleasant feeling came over me. I almost laughed when I realized how blind and naive I had been all that time. Even though I was late for class I slowed down my pace and started to look around me with the new understanding that I had just received. And yes, for some reason, I never noticed it before, but besides the tourists there were mostly men strolling in the park, I estimated their average age somewhere between fifty and sixty.

While I was scanning the park, ironically called Lovelake Park I noticed an older gentleman in a tan coat eying me up. I felt my heart pounding and I'm sure a blush was appearing on my face since I was still a virgin, I never had had any luck with girls and I was shy as could be. Not exactly knowing what to do, unfamiliar with the rules of the game I simply smiled and turned away.

I felt his gaze on my back and though I had never felt attracted to men I just couldn't walk away without looking over my shoulder... yes, he was still eying me.

KIMGREY1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIMGREY1

"To hell with class," I thought, "I'll see what happens next..."

I halted near a few bushes and after checking if nobody else was looking in my direction, I gave him a nervous smile and left the pathway to wait in the shades. My cock was already semi-erect and I released it from my jeans. It didn't take long for him to follow and when he came closer to me I could hardly produce an understandable word. He seemed to notice my nervousness.

"First time here ?" he asked with a gentle voice laying his one hand on my shoulder while glancing at my now full erection. Not able to speak I simply nodded with a nervous smile. To my own surprise, my gaze was pulled to his crotch where an obvious bulge gave away his own arousal and while I never even thought of doing such a thing I couldn't stop reaching out and starting stroking his hard cock. When I first touched it a shiver went through my spine.

"You are a cute young man," he said, coming even closer and gently stroking my lower back, "do you like touching it?"

I really had to concentrate to break my fixation with his bulge and to make eye contact with him, I was pretty sure my heart was beating so loud he could hear it. I hadn't been sure a few moments earlier, but feeling his hardness through the fabric of his classic trousers something awoke in me. I realized I wanted to put his cock in my mouth.

Without thinking, I leaned in and kissed him full on his mouth, while my hands were fidgetting to release his cock. He answered my kiss and soon I welcomed his tongue in my mouth. While we were kissing, he helped me by unzipping himself so I could finally release his cock. Feeling his hard flesh in my hand made me break our kiss and after looking into his friendly eyes I squatted down without letting go of his cock, now on the same level as my face.

"You don't have to do that if you don't want to, young man, I'm already happy with kissing and jerking," I heard him say softly.

I looked up to him, finally, I was able to speak my first words to him:

"Ik wil je pijpen", I said, "I want to suck you."

And without hesitating, I took him in my mouth. At first, the only thing I could think was: "Wow, I have a dick in my mouth, that's horny!"

I felt his hands resting on my head, gently caressing my hair as I was performing my very first blowjob while in the meantime jerking my own dick. I don't know how good (if any at all) it was for him but it didn't take that long before he pulled his dick from my mouth to ejaculate his cum onto the dirt, I came shortly after him with a moan that might have been heard from beyond the bushes.

I must admit I was a little disappointed when he just put back his now limp cock in his trousers, just said "Thank you" and walked away.

However, something had awakened now deep in me, from now on I was always hungry for sex ...

I am addicted to sex...

Published 
Written by Addicted26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments