Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spinner Series: The Changing Room

"A shopping trip that lead us to spontaneous sex."

15
8 Comments 8
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Her name was Jennifer and she had superbly muscled thighs and ass from years of horseback riding. She was a small A cup, barely having much more than great nipples. They were so small that she never wore a bra and only occasionally wore chemises just so her areolas wouldn’t show. I loved the fact that most times I could see her nipples whenever she bent over.

This story is about a shopping trip on a rainy day at the beach.

My family had a place at the beach that they rarely visited so Jennifer and I went almost every weekend during the summer months. This particular summer, we were both trying to get as dark as we possibly could while tanning. One day, while we were out tanning, a girl walked past us wearing a skimpy white bikini. The contrast of her dark tan with the white suit really got everyone’s attention so naturally, Jennifer had to have one too.

The following day was Sunday and it was raining early and was supposed to continue the rest of the day. The only good thing about that was that the other weekenders were fleeing like rats from a sinking ship. After sleeping late, I snuggled up to Jennifer in an attempt to make some whoopie but she kept me at bay while saying that she wanted something more exciting. After showering, we headed off to a late breakfast at a local diner. While we ate Jennifer teased me relentlessly. With her wearing only a white tank top with no bra and pink short-shorts without panties made it all that much harder for me.

We lingered after breakfast in our booth reading the local paper, neither of us wanting to go anywhere too quickly due to the incessant rain. Of course, she had to continually lean across the booth to show me this or that in the paper but it was really about showing me her tiny tits in public. She knew it drove me crazy and it seemed I was in for a day of teasing.

She had this cute little shit-eating grin that she would put on when she was showing off and knew that I wouldn’t do anything in retaliation. It was after she leaned across the table for the third time that I slipped off my flip-flop and slid my foot up her inner thigh. She was startled a little but was still sure that I wouldn’t do anymore. She was so sure that she actually spread her legs a little while still leaning across the booth.

Sitting there with a raging hard-on, I made up my mind to wipe that grin off of her face even if I didn’t get any the rest of the trip. I quickly moved my foot up to her crotch and with my big toe, pulled her shorts to the side exposing her smooth little flower. As her grin started to disappear I slipped my big toe into her and started pumping it in and out while grabbing her arms so that she couldn’t sit back down. Staring at me with a half-mad half-aroused look on her face, she slowly gave in to the arousal and quietly came about a minute later.

I released her arms and slowly removed my toe from her slick little hole as her orgasm subsided. After she sat back down and adjusted her shorts she sipped her coffee and picked up the paper like nothing ever happened. When she finally looked in my direction, I was the one wearing a little grin and it just pissed her off, but I reveled in her anger knowing that I made her cum in public.

About five minutes later she was still giving me the silent treatment so I suggested that we go shopping for that little white bikini that she wanted. Suddenly she was all smiles and asking for the check. Of course, it was still pissing rain so we decided to look in the shops that were adjacent to the diner. The shops were all fairly small and mostly empty due to the weather.

We went from shop to shop on a mission to find the elusive white bikini small enough for her pert little frame. Even the larger shops had almost no selection of white swimsuits and she was getting annoyed. While she was searching in the latest store I found a young sales girl that seemed to be somewhat intelligent and asked her where she would go for this item. After some light flirting to pry the answer from her, she pointed me towards a little high-end shop about three blocks away.

When Jennifer approached me seriously annoyed, I told her of the shop that might have her white bikini. Instead of being happy like most people would be, she was sure that it was another wild goose chase and didn’t want to go. She just wanted to head back to our place and drown her sorrows in a few glasses of wine. Gambling that the store would have what she wanted, I lead her there instead of to the car. As we came upon the shop I pretended that we just stumbled across it as I seemed to have gone the wrong direction.

Jennifer made some grumbling noises but both of us knew she couldn’t pass a cute little store like this one. It’s no wonder that only the locals knew about this place as it was set far off the beaten path. Walking in, we said our hellos to the older lady behind the counter that looked at us rather suspiciously. While Jennifer started winding her way through the store, I asked the lady about the item in question. Without thought, she pointed me to the far corner of the store.

Passing by Jennifer without a word, I quickly found the selection of white suits and then her size. Grabbing the bikini and carrying it behind my back, I slowly headed for my impatient lover. Pressing into her as she intently searched through the rack, I was reminded just how perfect her ass really was. Almost involuntarily she squeezed my rapidly hardening cock between those perfect cheeks. For about twenty seconds she was playful but with my continued presence, she quickly became annoyed at my interference in her quest.

Just as she was about to berate me, I quickly placed my find in front of her. In her joy, she turned and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before bumping me out of her way as she made a bee-line for the changing room. As I watched that perfect little body scamper to the changing room and disappear inside I took a long look at the odd structure.

I don’t know how old the building was but it was clear that the changing room was an afterthought. It stuck out from one side of the rectangular room and faced away from the register and entrance. There was no ceiling on it, with the walls standing maybe seven feet high. It measured about five-foot square so there was not a lot of room inside with a bench taking up about a foot along the left wall. There was also no door just a simple curtain that left about a two-foot gap at the bottom. The curtain was a light material that swished around at the slightest breeze. Moving closer to the poorly constructed box, I also noticed that the curtain width was approximately two inches short of the necessary width to fully hide its occupant.

Lissa_O
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissa_O

Jennifer obviously cared nothing about these things as she was ecstatic while trying on her found treasure. As I got close enough to see her cute little feet dancing the dance of a happy child that needs to pee, I also saw that she left a nearly foot wide gap on the right side of the curtain in her hurry to try it on. Approaching the right side as I asked her how it was going, I couldn't help but to try and get a glimpse of her superb nudity. It mattered not that I had already viewed, kissed and licked every square millimeter of her perfect form, for I was only nineteen and that body was all I wanted in life.

Peering through the gap, I got a quick glimpse of that ass just before the white bikini bottoms covered it up. With the mirror on the back wall, she had to face the curtain to get a full on look at her backside to see how the bottoms fit. At that point, two things happened: I got a great look and her small breasts and she saw me peeping. The latter event caused her to get a mock look of disgust on her pretty little face as she pulled the curtain closed while she tried on the top.

As I stood there grinning like a fool, she pulled the curtain open again and directed me to find the next size smaller matching top as she didn’t like the padding in it and was planning on cutting it out of her final purchase. After delivering the new top, she again sent me off to pick up a few other colors in the same style and size. Once I had the suits in hand, I returned to my sexy princess with her booty and pushed it through the gap on the right side of the curtain.

Pulling the curtain open about half way and standing there in her form-fitting white bikini, she asked, “What do you think, honey?”

All I could do was stand there and slobber with a growing hard-on as she slowly turned to show me all sides. Apparently, that was enough of an answer for her as she grinned and pulled the curtain closed. Standing there like a doofus, I saw her bikini bottoms drop to the floor before she bent over to pick them up. Just the thought of her in there naked kept me in a state of perpetual heat like only a teenage guy can be.

Just as I was about to wander about the store, Jennifer commanded, “Now just stay right there so that you can tell me what you think of the rest of these suits as I try them on.”

Apparently, that got the attention of the cashier lady as she glanced up from her book to see where I was. Fortunately, I had moved just far enough to the left that she could see me without having to get up as I’m sure that she was suspicious of the teenage couple in her store, especially since we were the only customers there. I gave her a little nod and smile hello followed by a bit of an exasperated look while raising my hands as if to say, “What can I do, the boss has spoken.” She returned a half-hearted grin and went back to her reading as the rain continued to come down.

A couple of minutes later, Jennifer again pulled open the curtain and again asked my opinion of the bright yellow bikini that I had chosen and I replied, “It looks great on you, just like everything does.”

She quickly got that you're-not-at-all-helpful-look on her face and drug the curtain closed again. About a minute after I'd seen the yellow bottoms drop to the floor, she stuck a few of the other suits through the curtain and commanded me to find some better colors. After having perused the wall for anything else in her size, I took the remaining three items back and pushed them through the curtain.

After she had taken the items from me, she slid the curtain open and in mock anger said, “Take these back and find me something decent looking!” loud enough for the cashier to hear.

The cashier looked at me with half pity and half disgust then returned to her reading. The ruse worked and Jennifer silently beckoned me to her as she stood in front of me in all her nude beauty. As I joined her in the small room, I silently pulled the curtain closed as she made quick work of removing my shorts. We quickly began kissing and our hands began to roam all over each other's taught bodies. Breaking the kiss for just a moment, Jennifer told me to sit down on the bench. I did as she asked and was rewarded with her slipping my pre-cum-covered cock into her wet and warm entrance while facing me.

We continued to suck face as crazed teens do. Our penetration was reaching a fevered pace. I, of course, came first because I had been teased relentlessly all morning but fortunately hers followed close behind.

As we both shook and tightened our grips on each other in the midst of our mutual orgasms, it became clear that we had not been as quiet in our delight as we should have been for we suddenly heard, “Is everything alright back there?” from the cashier.

It was Jennifer's quick thinking that saved us from having to quickly end our post-coital bliss by saying, "The idiot just dropped a few things which he'll promptly pick up.”

That seemed to satisfy her as we continued to enjoy the aftermath of our secretive lovemaking in her store. As we continued to kiss and play, my half-hard cock started to grow inside her. Slipping my arms under her knees I began to slowly lift her up and down. While she was enjoying the penetration, she tried to display some anger because it was my idea and not hers, but that quickly passed as we were both well on our way to a second orgasm.

This time, she came first followed almost immediately by me and we did a much better job of muffling our moans. Knowing that the cashier would probably be wondering why she still couldn't see me, I quietly suggested that we buy her suits and move our lovemaking back to the beach house in front of a nice fire. Cleaning up with my underwear, we quickly dressed and took her assortment of bikinis to the cashier. Even though she knew we had been up to something she was quite pleased with our purchase and smiled as she told us to come back soon.

Later, as we lay naked in front of the fire, she talked about our adventure with great enthusiasm. My cock never left her needy, wet and warm pussy the rest of the afternoon. We both knew that there would be many more adventures like that one in the future and that they would always be exciting.

These are a group of short stories about a girlfriend that I had in my early twenties. She was a wild one that loved to have sex wherever and whenever she wanted without concern about who was around. The term Spinner refers to her petite five foot ninety-five-pound body that I could easily place in almost any position.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments