Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spinner Series: Turning Exhibitionist

"We find that Jenn and I both seem to enjoy showing her off."

38
6 Comments 6
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It was another fun weekend at the beach for Jennifer and I. We'd laid low most of the time, opting to hang out in the condo due to the overcast weather. Sunday morning came, and it was still yucky per Jenn, so she suggested that we head home early. Of course, I suggested having a little fun before leaving. Feeling feisty, as usual, Jenn walked out onto the patio facing the beach wearing only the t-shirt that she slept in last night.

Jennifer had a habit of stealing my shirts because they were like dresses on her. The beach t-shirt she wore came down past her ass at least three inches, leaving only her muscular legs on display. She was her sexiest first thing in the morning, in my opinion, due to the lack of makeup and hair styling. She was so seductive with her little grin and unhardened face that I could just eat her up. However, this girl understood her power and used it to get her way a little too often.

"Come here," Jenn taunted, while curling a finger in my direction. As I approached her, Jenn turned toward the railing overlooking the beach from the fifth floor. Gripping the rail firmly, she offered, "Come and get it," with her sexy little smirk while bending over and spreading her legs.

I dropped my shorts to the ground and moved in behind her, gripping the two knots that were her glutes. Jennifer had been riding horses since childhood and was a serious English-style competitor locally. Pushing into her hot little snatch was always a treat, between her muscle control and her diminutive size. I always took it easy for the first several intrusions to avoid hurting her. But once we got going, she wanted it hard and fast.

Up until now, in our relationship, Jenn loved to tease me by giving me glimpses of her nipples or puss where no one else could see. But lately, she didn't seem to mind if another peeped and let her know. As we were going at it, I played with her nipples through the t-shirt.

"Pinch harder!" she moaned. I upped the pressure, but it wasn't enough, apparently. With a grunt of frustration, Jenn released the railing and pushed my arms away before jerking the shirt off in one quick move and releasing it into the air. Grabbing the rail again, she ordered, "Now!" so I quickly resumed my assault on her tiny, firm breasts and nips.

I don't think that she realized it at the time, but the falling t-shirt drew some attention our way from some of the forty or so beachgoers directly in front of us. Jenn's moans became louder and more emphatic the closer she got to her climax. As her orgasm overtook her, she slammed back into me and held her place as she shook wildly. In the aftermath, I pulled her back into my lap on one of the chairs and held her close.

With her breathing slowing to a reasonable pace, she gloated, "Oh my God! That was the strongest climax I've ever had."

Letting her rest for a minute, I suggested, "Do you think it has anything to do with exposing your perfect body to all the people on the beach?"

Jenn was never one for sentiment or worrying about anyone else's sexual satisfaction. In her mind, if you wanted to cum then you had to keep going until you did, and I did that most times. However, this time I was so overwhelmed by her uncharacteristic lack of caution that I just stopped after she came. I wondered whether this was a one-time thing or if she was beginning to get into showing herself off.

Unselfishly, Jenn raised off of my lap and knelt down to take my cock into her mouth. Not that she didn't give blowjobs, but it was rare. After bobbing up and down a few times, she paused with a questioning and almost loving gaze. "Did you say that my body was perfect?"

"I did, and it is!" I confirmed before she began sucking me like she never had before. Her urgency and excitement pushed me close to the edge rapidly. Knowing she wasn't fond of having cum shot into her mouth unexpectantly, I breathed, "I'm gonna cum."

Jenn sped up her attack on my prick and seconds later was swallowing every last drop of my spunk. With typical Jennifer attitude, she stood up and walked inside while sassing, "I'm grabbing a shower. I suggest you do the same so that we can leave shortly. But, before you do, can you go and retrieve my t-shirt. I really like that one."

While she showered, I ran down the steps and walked toward the beach, where I saw the shirt lying amongst the grass. As I picked it up, a couple of guys walking in from the beach stated, "Hot little chick, you got there, dude."

I smiled in return while thinking they had no idea what a pain in the ass she was. Walking back into the bedroom, little miss smart-ass appeared from the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel on her head.

"Your turn," she said in a commanding tone, then added, "The beach just isn't the same without sunshine, so let's go home."

I did as she ordered and got a quick shower. We packed our thing and were soon on the way home. Thirty minutes from the beach, the sun popped out, and I pulled into a fast-food parking lot.

gabrielaaroms
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabrielaaroms

"What are you doing?" Jenn asked.

"I'm taking the targa top off the car, so we can get some sun on the way home."

"Oooh, great idea!" she conveyed before hopping out of the car to get some drinks for the road. By the time she returned, I was finished and had removed my shirt to catch some rays. With only my bathing suit on, it felt kinda freeing driving the five-speed Supra down the road. Seeing my attire, Jenn quickly grabbed her bag as I pulled back onto the highway.

Jenn carefully removed her shorts and panties before slipping her thong bikini bottoms on and then did the same with her top. As we motored down the road, Jenn leaned the seat back a little and soaked up the sun.

With few other cars on the road, I suggested, "Why don't you remove your top so that you won't have any tan lines?" I was testing her exhibitionist desires and hoping that she'd commit. Something about her showing off got me as riled up as it seemed to her.

She looked over at me through her dark, oversized sunglasses. I couldn't read her expression and figured she was giving me the evil eye. She turned back forward and lowered her seat to almost flat before reaching behind her back and untying her top. Her pert little nipples swelled from being exposed and were harder than I'd seen them in a while.

"That's fucking hot, you sexy bitch!"

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!"

Her head turned back around for a moment before whipping off her bottoms and tossing them into the back. Turning back to me, Jenn tipped her sunglasses up and muttered, "How's that?"

Pointing toward my already swelling penis, I replied, "What do you think?"

As Jenn eyed my tented suit, I noticed a tractor-trailer ahead. With no one in the left lane, I eased up the speed as I gradually passed him. At this point, she had a good grip on my hardon and was turned in my direction, away from the truck. I slowed next to the driver, letting him get a good eyeful of the back of Jenn's nude form on display.

Giving her a heads-up, I said, "The truck driver next to us seems to be enjoying your body almost as much as me."

Never one to show weakness, Jenn turned her head back and gave him a little wave. He blew his horn in appreciation before she turned back to me. "You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did. It gets me so hot showing you off, and I have a feeling it does the same for you."

"You want to show me off, huh?" she growled. Before I could reply, she crawled onto all fours, exposing her ass and pussy to him as she jerked my shit down past my knees. Bending down, she began sucking my cock while gradually spreading her legs to show him more. My hand automatically went to her back and eased toward her glutes as if on automatic pilot.

I softly stroked her ass while she worked my cock deeper. Feeling daring and wanted, I moved my fingers to her lips and slipped between them. I fingered her pussy for both her and his benefit as we rolled down the road. Her attention to me began to wane as she approached a quivering peak. With the two fingers working furiously in and out of her puss, I began rimming her taut sphincter with my thumb.

The convulsions began causing her legs to slip out from under her. But, being the cum hoarder she was, Jenn screamed, "Don't you fucking dare stop!" as she continued to quake from her climax. Howling around my partially embedded cock, I felt Jenn's cum soak my fingers before she finally collapsed completely. I slipped from her twat and brought my fingers to my mouth. Sucking on them, I accelerated enough to leave the truck behind and heard several beeps as I moved into the right lane a mile or so ahead of him.

Lifting her head from my crotch, Jenn smirked, "So, you like showing off my perfect little body and using it in front of others, huh. Well, I like it too, so let's do a little more of that."

"Just as long as it's safe and I don't have to worry about someone trying to attack you, I'm on board."

"Speaking of boards, how about I ride yours until you cum inside me?"

Not waiting for a response, Jenn moved into my lap and straddled my cock before sinking down. She gripped the sides of my seat and sucked on my neck while pistoning her cunt up and down on me until I filled her with my seed. We were passed by two or three vehicles that all seemed to enjoy the show. And they weren't the only ones, as Jenn came seconds after I did.

After returning to her seat, Jenn stayed naked for the rest of the drive. I'd purposely slow when passing a truck, and they'd show appreciation by honking their horn or yelling out the window. When we finally got home, we fucked like rabbits for the rest of the evening and then talked about other possible ways to expose her to others.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments