Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sexy Chronicles Of Morgan Ch. 2

"I was an awkward eighteen-year-old virgin who lost her virginity to an older man."

22
9 Comments 9
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"As an avid reader of these stories, I think it’s time to share some of my sexy adventures."

Hopefully, you have read my first chapter in order to fully understand the events that transpired here….

My freshman year of college was clearly a time of exploration, but I was careful to do it on my own terms.  I found the power of giving blowjobs intoxicating, from the mere feeling of it growing in my mouth, the soft moans of Colt as I  took control and the wet noises that radiated the room truly hit me in a way that made me so excited.  

I wasn’t looking for anything in return during those early days.  I never even made out with Colt during our times together.  I only wanted to pleasure him because quite frankly, it brought me pleasure.  After our sessions, I had some of the best orgasms of my life.  It wasn’t that I didn’t want to have sex, but deep down, I knew Colt wasn’t who I wanted to lose my virginity to and he respected our relationship enough to never pursue it further and, let's be honest, what guy would ruin their chances of no longer getting a daily blowjob?  

Now as the year was winding down the realization that Colt was going to go back home for the summer hit me... I needed a new conquest to continue exploring and that person became Jimmy.  

As I moved back home for the summer, I realized I was desperate for a car.  I began waitressing at Denny’s and this is when I met Jimmy.  Now for anyone who has ever worked in a restaurant, it is probably one of the most sexually deviant places, full of sexual tension, innuendoes and lots of boredom when the place is slow.  

My first week working was hard, the waitresses viewed me as annoying because I was young, barely knew the menu and probably was a bit too enthusiastic.  The chefs and dishwashers were so kind in welcoming me.  Jimmy led the charge in making sure I knew where everything was in the kitchen and the walk-ins.  He told me that with my personality & smile, there was no way I wouldn't make a ton of money this summer.  He was easy to talk to and seemed to look out for me, which made me feel comfortable.  

It was easy why I fell for him.  He was hot!  He had this beautiful olive skin, dark eyes that sparkled when he smiled, his body was tall and lithe and his laugh brought a smile to my face.  I had never been with a non-American guy before and he began my love affair for Latin men.  I found when he spoke Spanish, it made me incredibly turned on and when he sang... it literally made me weak.  

But remember, even though I was incredibly experienced in the art of the Blowjob, I was still a virgin and awkward.  At this point, I was ready to have sex.  I set my sights on Jimmy. What set him apart from the other boys was the fact that he was older.  He was thirty-six, while I was freshly eighteen.  He had this easy, breezy, patient vibe that surrounded him.   I knew this was my chance to work on my skills away from the computer.  

My first step, I began wearing tighter uniforms, wore makeup and did my hair all cute. The first day of my new look, I got compliments from my coworkers and the customers.  After feeling this new sense of confidence, I doubled down and began flirting a bit harder.  I found reasons to touch his hand, when grabbing plates or giving a coy smile or wink to throw him off.  

After weeks of flirting back and forth, it all came to ahead when I was in the walk-in fridge loading up my tray with butter packets.  Jimmy came in quietly, he came up behind me, pulled his body close to mine and inhaled my scent.  I waited in anticipation, my heart racing for what he was about to do next. He put his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, “You are beautiful!” 

Hearing that made me smile widely, as I waited for his next move.  Abruptly, he spun me around and I was now facing him. He looked me in the eyes and said it again, “You are beautiful!”

He pulled me up against him and kissed me deeply. We broke our kiss and I just said, “Wow!”

He smiled and told me how badly he wanted to do that.  He then asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him. I happily agreed and then he told me I should probably be on my way.  As I walked out, he smacked my ass and told me that I made his night.  

That following week, we both had off on a random weekday and we decided that we were going to go out that night.  He told me not to worry about a thing, that he was going to plan it.  He took me to this delicious Italian restaurant, where he held my hand and sang my praises.  After dinner, he took me to this Latin club to go dancing.  I never felt sexier in my life, having this beautiful man, whispering sweet nothings in my ear, holding me close, as we danced in rhythm.  

After dancing, we got back to his car and I pounced on him as he was leaning up against his car.  I wanted him, all of him. His kisses were sweet, yet so powerful in their longing for me.  He held me so tight, I felt his dick hardening between us.  It made my heart race and made me so turned on. I broke free from him and said, “ I want to taste you.”

He smiled and said, “Ok, Guapa.” 

He inched closer to me and I marveled at the bulge that was straining against his jeans.  While staring into his eyes, I ran my hands slowly up and down the front of his jeans. His eyes fluttered, once my hands made contact with him.  I took my time unbuttoning his jeans, he helped me pull them and his boxers down.  My eyes must have gotten wide when I finally saw all of him because he chuckled and told me to take my time.  

His dick was perfect in every way imaginable. Colt’s dick would be what I would consider a starter dick, it was average in length and girth.  Jimmy’s was long, thick, his tip was bulbous and I knew from that instant that I wanted that in me.  I watched the pre-cum ooze from his dick and that made me excited.  

As much as I wanted to gobble this beautiful dick, I knew I wanted Jimmy to experience what I consider my best work.  I wrapped my hand firmly around his hard dick, looked him in the eye, winked, and then said, “You ready for this?”  He nodded, and I took his tip slowly in my mouth.  

I tightly wrapped my soft, wet lips around his tip and slowly began making my way down his dick. Inch by inch, I glided my way down until my lips were at the base of his dick, I settled there for a moment, while my right hand grasped onto his balls and my left hand firmly held onto his inner thigh.  As soon as I acclimated to his large length, I began going up and down quickly.  Each pass, I maintained a tight suction on his hard dick, all the while I’m staring him down letting him see the joy in my eyes from this sexy moment. At this point, Jimmy had his hand holding my hair back and he is softly moaning.  

As quickly as I began, I stopped to tease him.  I began slowly licking and sucking on the tip, as my hand began stroking slowly up and down.  He softly moaned, “Oh God!”  

My hand continued to stroke him up and down, as my mouth continued to go further south.  I began licking his balls, taking them into my mouth and sucking on them loudly with slurping noises.  My tongue then found its way underneath his balls, where I began licking and sucking on that tender area.  His leg began twitching with each pass on this sensitive area, that quiver instantly made me want to taste him cum, but I knew I had to tease him a bit more.  

JennMuriel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennMuriel

After seeing his leg quiver, I made a split decision to try something new that even Colt never experienced.  I decided I was going to stick my tongue in his ass.  I continued licking and circled the outside of his asshole, he didn’t flinch, which told me I was good to go.  I then began probing in and out slowly.  With each probe, I continued to stroke his hard dick.  A stream of precum had appeared at this point, which only made me more excited.  I then tongue fucked him faster and deeper, he began moaning loudly and swearing in Spanish.  

I felt his balls begin to tighten up and I knew what was coming next.  I moved my mouth back to his dick and I told him to face fuck me.  He took his head into his hands and placed his dick in front of me.  I opened my mouth and he slid it in nice and slow. He asked if I was ready and I gave him a thumbs up.  He then began thrusting in and out of my mouth slowly, but after a few passes, he began going quicker and quicker.  I tightened my lips around him and felt him hitting the back of my throat each time.  I’m drooling, my eyes are watering, but I felt like an absolute goddess taking this beautiful dick in my mouth.  He begins fucking my face with abandon, he’s drilling me at this point and I know he’s on the verge of cumming.  He asks if I’m ready to swallow his load and I give him another thumbs up.  He pulls out, asks me to open my mouth wide and he begins stroking rope after rope of cum into my opened mouth.  I couldn’t believe how much cum ended up in my mouth.  Colt usually had big loads, but what came out of Jimmy was of epic proportions.  

After he came, he gave me a huge hug and a kiss and then told me that was the best blowjob he had ever received.  That made me smile because I truly believe that I’m really fucking good at it and this only cemented that belief.  I realized later that not only am I a total cumslut, but I also get off on doing things outside.  The fact that I dropped to my knees like a total slut while standing outside the club was such a sexy, slutty moment for me that I still love a sexy romp outside for possible onlookers.  

After we got ourselves looking halfway decent, we got back into his car and he told me he was excited for what was to come.  A couple of weeks passed and we began getting bolder and bolder with teasing and playing with each other.  I sucked him off in the walk-in fridge during a late-night shift, behind the dumpster at work (yes, I know, so classy... to be eighteen again!), and in various parking lots around town.  At this point, I was cock-hungry and I was completely fulfilled with his beautiful cock.  Jimmy was patient and he knew I was a virgin, so he never pushed us going the next step, but after a few weeks, I was ready to experience sex with this amazing man.  

One night after work, Jimmy invited me to his apartment.  He had dinner cooked for me, candles were lit and he had a movie picked out (like we were going to watch it... bahahah). We barely got through dinner, before I migrated to his lap and began kissing him with feverish passion.  I was ready to have sex and, damnit, I wasn’t waiting one more minute for it.  I stood up, held out my hand, and grabbed his.  I quietly led him into his bedroom and onto his bed.  I slowly took off my clothes and told him I was ready to feel him inside of me.  

He laid me down on the bed, took off his clothes, and got next to me.  He kissed me deliberately, while his hands began exploring my body.  Both hands found my hard nipples which he began massaging and pulling on them. A loud moan escaped my lips, “Fuck,” I thought, that feels amazing.  His hands continued traveling south, they soon found my pussy.  Jimmy traced his fingers along my soft, wet pussy lips. It made me shudder to experience another person touching me.  He took his time to tease and to allow me to feel all of these new things.  He then found my throbbing clit and rubbed it softly, I felt myself oozing and dripping onto the sheets.  He then slipped one finger inside of me and I instantly shook.  My tight pussy held tightly against his finger as he began finger fucking me with one hand, while the other made slow circles around my clit.  At this point, I was quivering and writing against his strong fingers.  I was practically gripping the sheets at this point, when an orgasmic wave took over me.  I started bucking my hips, as my pussy clamps onto his fingers and I came hard.  He pulled his finger out and inserted it in his mouth and told me how delicious I am.  He then leaned over me and kissed me. I tasted myself and him, this only made me want him more.  

I spread my legs and he got between them.  He positioned his hard cock at my wet, tight pussy.  He slowly inserts his tip into me and at this point, my heart was racing.  He continued to slowly enter me, inch by inch, I’m not going to lie it hurt quite a lot.  It felt like he was stretching me out.  He stayed there for a few moments, asked if I was ok, I smiled and nodded.  He then got on top of me completely.  His athletic body on top of mine felt like heaven.  He began kissing me, while he began pumping in and out of me slowly.  It felt good, but weird.  I was overloaded with all of these different senses that I just let Jimmy take complete control.  He took my hands and placed them on his tight ass and with each thrust, I began pulling him into me deeper and deeper.  

At this point, I have no idea how long we had been doing this for, but I did notice how sweaty and hot it had become in the room.  The more comfortable I got, the faster the pace Jimmy took, before long, he was delivering deep powerful thrusts inside my tight, little pussy.  He lifted up off of me and repositioned himself inside of me.  As he continued pumping in and out of me, his finger began rubbing on my engorged, throbbing clit.  I squealed with pleasure, and he began jackhammering in and out of me. Within minutes, he had me cumming so hard, my pussy clamped down onto his dick, as wave after wave of orgasms take over me.  He quickly pulled out, climbed on top of me and asked me to open wide.  I took his dick into my mouth and started sucking it feverishly.  Within seconds, I felt a hot blast of cum hit the back of my throat and a loud moan from Jimmy.  I made sure to suck every last drop before he pulled his still hard cock from my mouth.  He crawled next to me, pulled me close, and kissed me soft and sweet.  

That night, we ended up having sex five more times. Each time full of raw, unfiltered passion.  I was his for the taking and I was determined to be an excellent student for his teachings on sex. We ended up dating for almost a year, the sex was phenomenal, and the reason why we broke up was due to me being eighteen and him being thirty-six, we obviously wanted different things at that moment.  Every now and then, I think back on those sexy moments that we shared and am beyond grateful for the patience that he showed me. 

 

Published 
Written by Morganthefirstofhername
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments