Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sexy Chronicles of Morgan Ch. 1

"I was an awkward virgin who wanted to learn the art of blowjobs"

36
13 Comments 13
5.0k Views 5.0k
951 words 951 words

Author's Notes

"As an avid reader of these stories, I think it’s time to share some of my sexy adventures."

Now, growing up I was super into school and was a bit of a dork. I had a great group of friends, but we were super awkward and not at all sexually active, so there wasn’t much pressure to do much of anything. 

Once I entered college everything changed, the atmosphere was sexually charged, inhibitions were lowered, and you’re trying your best to make friends. I was a naive seventeen-year-old who suddenly had all of this freedom and my floor happened to be coed. 

The first weekend living at college was fantastic. Our college had all of these fun events planned to help us get to know each other, and we were all truly excited to share the next four years together. 

Then everything changed, September 11th struck. My school is in the tri-state area and many of my new friends were now in full-blown panic mode. Everyone had a connection to the city, it pushed my friend group even closer as we consoled each other and tried to understand what was happening. 

Again I will say I was a super awkward chick when it came to boys and communicating that I was into them, but I soon found out that AOL messenger was going to be my saving grace. So while my roommates would go to the club, I was perfectly fine being stoned and talking to people on AIM.

I started talking to my friend Colt. It started off innocently talking about movies and then it turned into me hypothesizing that his dick was probably small since he had small feet. We went back and forth and then he stopped messaging me. I figured I probably annoyed him enough that he just stepped away, but then I heard a knock on my dorm door. 

I opened the door and its Colt. He sat on my roommate's bed (sorry girl!) and I sat next to him. He’s like, so what’s this about my shoe size. So I point blank told him my theory. He laughed and I told him to prove me wrong. At this point my heart was racing, and I’m thinking to myself, ohhh yeh! He unbuckles, pulls his pants down, and I just stare. I looked at him and then eye it up and down. It was beautiful! Long, thick, and growing in size.

He looked at me and said that I could touch it, I was nervous. I grabbed onto it and begin stroking it gingerly up and down. I felt the blood surge through his now rock hard dick and that moment sealed the deal for me.

That was power, it was intoxicating. I wanted more. I wanted to suck it. As I continued stroking it, I began licking the tip, all while staring at him. I wrapped my lips around his dick and pushed it in. I bobbed up and down, he was moaning, and I was beyond turned on. He eventually said he was going to cum, and I told him I wanted to swallow it. I decided to go faster and his dick began to shudder.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

I felt this hot, sticky substance coat the back of my throat, and I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. He was in full-blown ecstasy, and I was loving it. We watched some tv and then he left. I got into my bed and had one of the best orgasms because it was such a sexy moment. 

Colt and I started hanging out three to four times a week, where I would just practice on him. He knew the deal and was more than a willing participant. We did that for years, I would go to his place or he’d come to mine and I would just suck his dick. In fact, we were so brazen or possibly voyeuristic that while his roommate was laying in bed watching tv, I sucked him off—loudly.

We knew Chris was watching, we saw him stroking it under the blanket. At that point, I switched sides for Chris to have a better view. I took my time on Colt’s dick. Licking his soft pink like a tasty lollipop, using my hand to stroke firmly up and down, while my other hand is rubbing his inner thigh. I caught Chris’s blanket moving more vigorously and I decided to double down.

I told Colt to fuck my face. He didn’t have to think twice before he jumped off the bed. I kneeled in front of him, making sure to give Chris the best view. I opened my mouth, grabbed his ass, and pulled him into me. He grabbed my ponytail and began slowing pumping in and out of my mouth as I spun my tongue on the underside of his dick.

As he got more comfortable, he began picking up speed. I was in heaven. He was moaning. I was clenching his ass and Chris was now in full-on jerk like no ones watching mode. Colt started getting twitchy and said he was going to cum. I made the snapshot decision to have him put it on my face.

I figured with the audience why not go wild? At that moment, Colt pumped two loads on my face, which in turn helped Chris finish the job and he came all over himself.  I then let myself out feeling like a goddess, where I then rubbed one out on my own. 

I learned my best material on him. I never wanted anything in return, We never made out or had sex. He never pushed for anything either, which made it even more pleasurable because I felt like I held the cards.

 

 

Published 
Written by Morganthefirstofhername
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments