Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Time With Sue

"How an older man can be like a teenager again the first time he meets a woman."

35
8 Comments 8
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Copyright © BigOldSofty 2022"

Sue and I had been chatting in that chat room for many months and gotten to know a lot of things about each other. This included a number of intimate things as well. She was very keen to meet me and offered all sorts of locations. Being married, I was reluctant even though the wife and I hadn't been having sex for a few of years at this stage, because of her medical problem. Besides, regardless of that, I did still love her, even after thirty years of marriage.

Sue was trying to be very seductive the last time we were in chat, with many private messages. She was telling me what she wanted me to do to her.

I agreed to visit her on Wednesday after work. As it turned out, it was a good idea because she lived on my way home, along one of the alternative routes. She lived on a busy thoroughfare so it wasn't a good idea to park out the front of her house. In any case, she told me one of the neighbours was a bit of a busybody and would start talking if he knew she had a caller. Especially if it was regular. She told me she thought the way he looked at her she was sure he wanted to get into her knickers.

We arranged that I come to her house on the coming Wednesday after work.

The day came and getting to her place I parked in the side street as she requested. That way, it was less likely to be noticed by the nosy neighbour. Her husband was upcountry for a plastering job so wouldn't be home till the next evening, so we were safe that way.

I walked up the drive and knocked on the door, which was hidden from view to the street.

No answer. Then I heard a car coming up the drive. It was Sue coming home from work. She opened the back door, dropped her handbag on the floor just inside and turned right. She turned to me, "Sorry, pee-stop first." She disappeared behind the toilet door. I was hoping to see a preview but that was not to be the case. A flush and she emerged, "What a relief that is. Can I offer you a coffee? I hope you aren't in too much of a hurry."

"Yes, please to the coffee and no, not in a hurry," I replied.

She made the coffee and we went to the lounge and sat on the couch and began chatting. The usual small talk one has at a first meeting. She could sense I was getting a little apprehensive about going through with it. She shifted position so her legs opened easier to show me that she must have left her knickers in the laundry. Her pussy was in shadow but there was enough light to make out she had a bush.

During our online chatting, the only images we had exchanged were face shots.

She looked at me and said, "You know you can have me right here and now if you like."

I was horny and my cock had grown a little, but because of my apprehension, nowhere near full erection. She leaned forward to breathe on me and kiss me on the lips. I moved close and returned the kiss and put an arm around her back and with the other fondled a breast.

"Take it out and suck it," she prompted.

I was blushing, embarrassed that I was behaving like a schoolboy who was having his first-ever fondle of a girlfriend. I did undo her shirt and lifted the breast from her bra and thought that for a woman in her mid-forties, her breast was nice and firm. Leaned forward and sucked on the nipple. She gave a sigh and a soft moan. That encouraged me a little and I sucked a little hard, still feeling my flushed face. As I slid a little closer and pulled her close for a kiss, she groped around in my crotch and opened my zip, and fumbled her way in to my half-hard cock. I don't know if the fumbling was because of the awkward way we were sitting on that couch or if she was doing it to make me feel more at.

DacottaCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DacottaCollins

"A gentleman doesn't ask such questions," I thought to myself and we continued kissing with her, squeezing my cock tightly with her hand. That made it grow in her hand.

I slipped off the couch to kneel on the floor between her knees and she slid forward a little so her skirt rode up and exposed her wet, glistening pussy. I leaned forward to kiss her clit.

"I just want to feel your dick inside me right now," she order me and slid to the edge of the couch.

I rose and inserted myself into her pussy. Slowly so that I could feel that wonderful first entry feeling, then slowly feel all the folds in her vagina, right to the end. She moaned and I sighed as I felt my sack touch her butt.

"Ok, give it to me," she said. So I pumped.

I must have been only a dozen or so pokes and I came and for the first time in my life, I lost my hardness immediately and slid out of her.

"I'm so sorry," I said. "That is so embarrassing to be so damn fast and you haven't had a chance to come. Now I really feel like that schoolboy who just lost his virginity."

"It's ok, I understand. I felt how nervous you were. Now that we have this first time out of the way, the next time will be more relaxed and we will both come." Then she giggled. "And we won't be fully dressed, which will make it easier."

We both stood up. She cleaned my cock with her mouth. We hugged really tight and kissed some more. "I am so sorry it wasn't good for you," I whispered in her ear.

"Oh, shut up. It was fine!" she said firmly. "We have broken the ice. That's what counts and from now on, every meeting will be better and special."

She finally had me relaxed and as walked to the door I said with a giggle, "It can't get any worse." She slapped me on the bum with a smile.

"Till next time. Soon, I hope."

We hugged and kissed again and I left.

Later that night, we were online and she sent me a message, "After you left, I stripped right off and went into bed. I took my toy to finish with a really great orgasm that lasted a couple of minutes and because I forgot a towel, I had to change the sheet."

"Thank you for telling me that. That makes me feel better and when we meet, you will have to show me how you did it," I wrote back.

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments