Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sue And I Meet Again

"Nothing like starting the day with a naked cuddle"

21
4 Comments 4
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

We chatted online for a few days. Sue suggested we meet again and invited me over for the following morning. Her defacto hubby would be leaving for work around 6:30 am, so anytime after that would be fine. It was an invitation I could not refuse. In our first encounter, I had embarrassed myself, although she said not to worry because she did really enjoy it. That time in the morning was perfect because it was around the time I would normally drive past her house on my way to work. I was really looking forward to it and making up for last time. She told me to go round back because she would make sure the back was unlocked and then follow the light showing out of her bedroom door. She would be ready and waiting for me there.

The following morning I quickly showered and dressed and headed off to work. The drive to her house was just under half an hour. I parked the car in the side street again and quickly headed up her drive. I was already breathing hard after almost jogging up that steep driveway. My mind was racing. My cock was twitching. I was wondering if I should announce myself from the back door or just sneak in. That decision was taken from me because her dog announced me. He was a harmless thing because we had already made friends during my first visit.

I just proceeded to the bedroom, removing my jacket and shirt on the way. I undid my belt as I walked into the bedroom and, in two steps, stepped out on my shoes and pants. I removed my boxers and walked to the foot of the four-poster bed.

Sue was pretending to be asleep, lying on her side. I slid under the duvet from the foot of the bed and gently lifted her leg onto my shoulder. That gave me access to lick her slit. As I licked it, she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wider, accompanied by a moan. I caressed her thighs and hips as I started to attack her pussy with a vengeance.  She moaned and bucked a little as I licked her again and sucked on her clit.

My hands moved to her nipples to elicit another moan. Moving all the way up to her head, I kissed her with a lot of passion and wished her a good morning. She took my cock in her hand, tugged on it, and returned the good morning wish. I told her she had to wait for cock, and she said that she was just checking.

Excusing myself, I slid back under the duvet and went back to licking her pussy. Gently rubbing her lips and hood between two fingers made her sigh. She liked it and spread it a little further. It was getting steamy under there and she was feeling it too and kicked off the doona and exposed a lovely view. A nice-sized clitoris appeared larger in this position than when she was sitting on the couch in our first encounter. She'd shaved or waxed a little of her bush since last time also. The view over her mound across her belly between her boobs with erect nipples, the heaving chest and the smile below her closed eyes were lovely too. Regardless, this time I was going to suck and lick her until her orgasm and told me to stop.  

Lick I did, first licking her labia on one side and then on the other. With her legs spread wide, I used my hands to open her pussy, with was changing colour from pink on the outer skin and getting redder towards the inside. I licked her with long firm strokes, from her perineum to the clit, and she sighed with a moan. I inserted my tongue as far as it would go. Then licked her again.

Looking up at her body as I did this, I saw she was playing with her nipples, and her eyes were still closed. To open her eyes with a short, loud moan, I placed my mouth over her engorged clit and pulled it as far into my mouth as possible, clamped my lip-covered teeth on it and sucked a little further so that it was easy to roll my tongue around its tip. This made it a little more difficult to breathe, but her reaction made it worthwhile.

I kept this up for a few minutes, only to rest for the occasional breath. Her moans became louder, and her breathing faster. She suddenly missed a breath, emitted a deep moan and bucked her hips up into my face. As she bucked a few more times, I felt my chin getting wet as her juices oozed out of her. She had a very big orgasm. Because she didn't stop me, I continued sucking and reached up to her nipples to squeeze them. She oozed through another smaller orgasm, followed by a third. At that point, she pushed my head away and whispered for me to stop.

ariiana_mendoza1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ariiana_mendoza1

I slid up her body like a snake, licking her all the way up. I stopped to suck each nipple a little on the way.  Then went all the way up to embrace her and have some passionate kisses. Her body was limp, but my kiss was returned with equal passion. She reached down to find my cock and manoeuvred it to her soaking entrance, and tugged on it to bring it close. She was asking me to enter her, which I happily did. My cock was aching by this stage.

I entered her very slowly to savour that moment the head was fully engulfed. Then slowly pushed in further. She still looked exhausted but moaned with pleasure as I moved into her. When I was all the way in, I relaxed and held still to enjoy the feeling. I knew she would signal me when she wanted me to start thrusting.

We lay there coupled like that for a few minutes. She had put her legs around me and crossed her ankles to hold me. When she caught her breath, she kissed me again, moaned into my mouth, and bucked. That was my signal, and I started thrusting deeply, withdrew, and thrust back in. She began rocking side to side, clamped me to stop my thrusting, and with a strong push, rolled us both over so that she was on top.

During that manoeuvre, I slipped out, so, during another passionate kiss, she took me in hand, rubbed me against her clitoris a number of times, exhaled into my mouth while holding the kiss and bucked a few times. With the last buck, she inserted me and dropped on me so I was in all the way. Everything was still again. The only movement was our heads, lips and tongues. To this day, I have a vivid memory of that moment, and it still gets a rise out of me.

She did not break the kiss or the embrace. Her lovely breasts squeezed between us with her obvious firm nipples. She started a back-and-forth rocking motion with a slow, gentle pace. Her tongue increased the exploration of mine. Soon she worked the perfect rhythm of her hip gyrations for both of us. Every time she rocked forward, my cock slid out a very small amount, and on the backward stroke, her clitoris pressed firmly into me.

However long this was taking did not matter because it was pure bliss and engaged both our bodies in total ecstasy.  I had never experienced these intense feelings of sex before. I wanted this to last, so I didn't mind one bit that her rhythm was that slow. We were both breathing deeper by that stage, so I knew the orgasms were not far off. Sue had good control and made sure I wasn't going to peak too soon. When she felt I might be about to orgasm, she stopped rocking for a short while.

She was getting a little tighter, or was it me expanding, getting ready to shoot?  She stopped! Then pushed herself onto me firmly, broke the kiss, let out a guttural moan and her pussy clamped me like I'd never experienced before. I felt something trickle past my balls, down my bum crack to the bed. She puffed out a few more deep breaths, and while gripping my cock tight, she raised up and dropped down again. More trickles went down to the bed. She repeated it again, which caused me to shoot my load into her. With legs shaking, she held still until she felt the pulsing stop and rose again, using her muscles to tighten more and milk me. She fell forward again to re-embrace and kiss while I gently caressed her back butt. Sometime during that clinch, we both nodded off.

When I woke, Sue was on top of me, kissing me. I was near enough to instantly hard again, at which she giggled and told me that we were both going to be late to work unless it was a quickie. As she slid down and inserted me, she also told me that she hadn't been on me all the time I slept, and we'd only had the equivalent of a power nap. By then, she was bouncing up and down as if it was a race.

I'm sure it took longer than thirty seconds for us both to orgasm, but it seemed very quick. The image of her bouncing breast as she fucked me was something to behold. It definitely was a quickie, but she did ooze over me again. Only this time, it was a mix of both our juices. No relaxing after this orgasm. She took my hand, pulled me out of bed and led me to the shower and pushed me in, saying with a giggle that wasn't letting me go to work with the smell of sex all over my beard. So we showered together, dressed and headed to work.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2022

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments