Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rollercoaster (3)

16
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I was still horny and needed to come. Sven had given me my vibrator and I was in the armchair, my legs wide over the armrests, sometimes holding the vibrating tip against my clit, sometimes pumping the whole thing in and out of my pussy. Sven was next to me touching me, kissing me, but mostly just watching, knowing better than to distract me at times like these.

My name is Anna, and I am writing this part of our story. Sven has a draft on his phone from his perspective, but we agree that somehow he didn't get it right, so we decided that I give it a go.

Right after Mark had come in my pussy - just before he came, he had pulled out, but I shouted at him to put it back in and keep fucking me - he put his clothes on and prepared to leave. To say that that disappointed me, would be a major understatement. I had walked him to the door, still fully naked, and outside, on the porch I gave him a seductive kiss. A good night kiss, but intended to make him change his mind. Without success.

So there I was, my cunt full with two loads of semen, pleasuring myself with my toy, because of the lack of real, hard cocks, and trying to reach an orgasm that kept escaping me. Sven was there next to me, watching, being there for me. I know he understood the state that I was in, but at that moment I really didn't care. I just needed to come. Eventually, though, I had to give up, because exhaustion took over, and we both stumbled into bed, where we fell into a deep sleep.

In the morning I woke up from the sound of the coffee machine and I sat up straight against the headboard. Sven came up the stairs with two cups in his hands and smiled.

'Good morning,' I said.

'Good morning. How do you feel?'

'My pussy hurts.'

I didn't mention that I was also still wet and horny.

'I can imagine,' he said. 'You suffered some heavy pounding last night. And by the way, I am also exhausted and empty. Maybe we need to take some rest.'

'I think you're right,' I agreed.

'At least a day.'

'But not more than a day,' I said. After all, I had some unfinished business to take care of.

The rest of the day, Sven was focusing on his work because he had some catching up to do after canceling the conference call the day before. I don't know if he could concentrate fully on his job, though. Surely, what happened the day before must have been in his mind. But in general, the day was uneventful. Even when Mark came over later for dinner, - I had cooked pasta Amatriciana - the conversation was only trivial.

Later, after Mark had left, Sven asked again how I felt. We were now just the two of us and it was clear that he wanted to talk.

'It's strange,' I said. 'I am tired, and I have muscle pain everywhere. My pussy is swollen and it hurts, but I am wet all the time.'

It was the truth, and I didn't understand what was going on with me. Never in my life, have I had this feeling of being aroused all the time. Every time I thought about how first Mark had fucked me, then Sven, and then Mark again, I felt that tingling feeling between my legs and my juices were starting to flow. It was not just that I didn't get the satisfaction I wanted, but it was also the idea of doing something so crazy and forbidden. And there was also something else, something more than that, but that I didn't understand.

'It was good though, wasn't it?'

'Yes, it was. It's just a pity that I didn't finish. I want to do this again, Sven. For tomorrow they predict warm weather, so what do you say if we invite Mark for a barbecue, and we have some fun afterward?'

'Okay,' he said. 'I'll make sure that I finish work around three, we'll eat, and then I'll make sure that you get a four-hand massage for your muscle pain.'

………

That night, in bed, Sven fell asleep quickly, but I didn't. Too many conflicting thoughts were making it impossible to relax. On the one hand, I was enjoying this ride we were on enormously. The arousal caused by something new, something taboo, and something so erotic, was enormous. All through the day I had been thinking about what we had done and what we were about to do again.

On the other hand, I couldn't help wondering if we were doing the right thing. I'm not talking about morality here, or the fact that I had been giving more attention to Mark than to Sven that night. It also wasn't the slight feeling of guilt towards Elly, Mark's wife. It was mostly that I realized that I was using Mark. We both were using Mark, for our own illicit pleasure. I remembered the conversation I had with Mark earlier that day when Sven was working.

'Was there ever a chance for us?' he had asked.

'How do you mean?'

'Back then, years ago, was there ever a chance for us? Remember that we wanted to run away together?'

I didn't remember that. He was talking about the affair that we had when I was nineteen years old. It was when my sister, Carmen, was already married to Mark's brother. We had to keep our affair a secret, not only because I was already involved with my future husband, but also because, in our stupid religious and moral culture, a relationship with your sister's brother-in-law was regarded as incest. I broke it up when people started to get suspicious, because of Mark's frequent visits and the fact that, at family get-togethers, we always ended up sitting next to each other.

'Mark,' I said 'even if we would have been able to be together and get married, we would have been divorced by now. I like you, but I could never live with you.' The look on his face told me he didn't agree.

Now, in bed, unable to sleep, I pushed those guilty feelings away and thought about the evening before, how I came down the stairs, dressed in almost nothing, and how erotic that felt. How I sat in the armchair, legs spread wide, inviting them to lick me, which they did. First Sven, who was careful and tender, trying to touch my most sensitive parts. Then he asked Mark to take his place, and Mark was different, rougher, eating me out like a starving dog. I liked it both ways.

lyzzguzman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lyzzguzman

Then I sat down between them on the couch, holding a cock in each hand. I was surprised at Mark's cock, not long, but thick and strong. I didn't remember his cock from back then. After all, it was almost twenty-five years ago. I wondered how it would feel in my pussy. I didn't have to wait long.

Sven's dick was not fully erect yet, so I had to do something about that. I stood up and bent over to take him in my mouth. Like that, I left myself open for Mark, and he immediately entered me from behind.

The last thing I remembered before I fell asleep was that I had been fucked vigorously by Mark for I don't know how long and that I hardly had the chance to spend attention to Sven. I should have felt guilty about that, but Sven seemed to be happy to just watch, and I was enjoying Mark's fucking too much. But even after they both filled me with their cum, I hadn't been able to reach my orgasm. Nevertheless, I loved it and wanted more.

………….

The next day, exactly at three o’clock I heard Sven close the lid of his laptop and come down the stairs, to fire up the barbecue. The food we were making was Transylvanian style: Grilled peppers, sausages and pork chops, fried potatoes, toast, and salad. Mark had already joined us and the boys were drinking beer. The double doors of the downstairs guest room were open, the bed invitingly visible from the garden. I had changed the bed linen there and Sven had put a bottle of massage oil on the nightstand. He likes to be prepared.

During dinner, the conversation was superficial but pleasant. Nobody talked about what was going to happen, but I felt my excitement growing if that were even possible. When we were done eating, Sven got up to bring us another beer, put the three cans on the table, and stood behind me, rubbing my shoulders.

‘Do you still have muscle pain?’ he asked.

‘Yes,’ I said, ‘all over.' I didn’t mention that also my pussy was still sore from the beating it got two days before.

‘Then we should give you a massage.’

He made me get up from my chair and stand with my ass against the table, close to where Mark was sitting, and he started kissing me. I felt hands going over my body and I knew that it was not only Sven who was touching me. They took their time, enjoying the way I was getting horny and showing it.

‘Don’t forget about my massage, boys,’ I told them.

Sven pointed to the bed in the guest room and told me to get my clothes off. Within a minute I was lying naked on the comforter, feeling trickles of oil on my back and my legs. Four hands were massaging my shoulders, my back, and my legs. Before long, the same hands were rubbing the oil on my ass. I spread my legs a little more, inviting the hands between them. I don’t know whose fingers touched my pussy first and, frankly, I didn’t care.

When the first pair of fingers entered my pussy, I felt another pair of fingers rubbing the oil on my asshole. My God, I was so wet! I saw Mark’s cock close to me and I grabbed it and stroked it. When did he lose his clothes? Still getting more and more aroused by the fingers between my legs, I reached out with my other hand for Sven’s dick.

Then I noticed that something was wrong. Very wrong. Sven’s erection, if he ever had one, had gone. His dick had deflated like a punctured balloon, and all I found between his legs was a little piece of empty skin. I was shocked, worried, and disappointed. I should have stopped everything there and then, but I was too horny for that. I needed a cock in me, and Mark was happy to provide the service. I don’t remember which position I was in when he put it in me, but I do remember that I loved how it stretched my lips and how it filled me up. Mark was easier on me this time than two days before, and less selfish. He was trying to make it nice for me, more than for himself. I tried to ignore Sven, who was desperately masturbating to get his dick hard again. I felt sorry for him, but I was too horny to really care. I turned Mark on his back, straddled him and put his dick in me, and started riding him. It was good. He managed to keep still so I could control the movements and I would have cum soon if I weren’t distracted by Sven laying next to us, trying to fix his equipment failure.

At some point, I was out of breath, and I needed to take a break, or I would go into a hyperventilation attack. I got off Mark and lay down next to him, with Sven behind me. Sven apparently got a little of his erection back and said, 'Now it’s my turn.’

He spooned me and put his cock in me. I didn’t want that. I understand how he wanted to be part of this and to claim his wife, but I wanted this time to be about me, not about him or Mark. I needed an orgasm, and I needed it badly. Still, I let him do it, although I didn’t feel much, except for disappointment. His erection was far from complete. Still, it didn’t take a lot of time until I heard him moaning and I knew that he was coming.

Almost immediately I straddled Mark again and with his right hand he positioned his dick between my labia. Surprised at all the wetness there – it seems that Sven put a lot of semen in me, that was dripping out now – he asked, ’Did you come?’

‘Not me,’ I said.

I don’t know if it was the idea of having his cock pushing Sven’s cum out my pussy, or something else, but he lost control, turned me on my back, started fucking me, and very, very quickly he came hard. There I was again, with two loads of semen in my pussy, tired and unsatisfied. I could have killed those guys.

The next day, Thursday, was terrible. But I will let Sven tell that part of our story.

Published 
Written by SvenAndAnna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments