Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rollercoaster (1)

"A true story about a week that left us confused, frustrated and excited."

61
8 Comments 8
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

This story is one hundred percent true. The names have been changed and some recognizable details have been omitted to protect the innocent and the guilty. I'll tell you about the last seven days which have been an emotional rollercoaster for me and my wife, which ended on a high, thank God.

My name is Sven. Me and my wife, Anna, met twelve years ago after we both just became single. At that time I didn’t expect our relationship to last, because I thought she was out of my league. But we have been in love ever since. Three years ago, we moved to the country where we built a house on a lot that Anna inherited from her grandparents. Anna's sister Carmen inherited a similar piece of land next to ours, so she is practically our neighbour, but she only comes on weekends. Then it's always full house: children, grandchildren, and other family members, all having dinner on long tables in the shadows of the orchard, you get the picture. It is sometimes fun, sometimes boring, and sometimes annoying. The same last weekend, which is when it all started.

Looking back, I have been wondering what it was that brought on the events that followed because they seem so out of character for both of us. As I said, we have been madly in love since we met and we have never had the feeling that anything was missing in our lives. But the last four years have taken their toll. We built our house ourselves, which cost us blood, sweat and tears. We designed every detail of it, from the foundation to the chimney top. While I was doing my day job, Anna took care of everything else: purchasing materials, negotiations with contractors, contact with the authorities to comply with regulations, and much more. Weekends were filled with things that we could do ourselves, like painting and isolating the floors. Our conversations were about what colour stain to use for the woodwork, instead of 'Let's have some fun today.'

It happened more than once that when she told me that her period had come, I realized that another month had gone by without making love. In short, we have been neglecting our marriage. That's why, when this story started, we both jumped at the opportunity to revive our love life.

That Sunday, around noon time, we were enjoying a glass of wine on our terrace which overlooks a beautiful shallow valley with green hills in the background. I never get tired of this view. At the neighbors, everybody was already packing things to go back to the city, when Anna said:

'Did you hear that Mark is staying here this week?'

'Really? Elly too?'

'No, Elly has to work.'

Mark is Carmen's brother-in-law. A nice, sympathetic guy in his early fifties, only slightly overweight. He comes almost every weekend to help with some gardening or home improvement. He also had a short illicit affair with my wife when she was in her late teens. Now, I don't blame her for that, and I certainly can't blame him. Anna is irresistible. Even now, in her mid-forties, she looks amazing. One meter seventy, fifty kilos, b-cups and legs that seem to go on forever. That too is a view that I'll never get tired of.

'So, what is he going to do here alone?' I asked.

'He says he wants to do some fishing.'

'Weird'

'But you know what that means, don't you?'

'What?' I asked.

'That I'll be here all week alone with two men.'

'Are you saying what I think you're saying?'

'I'm not sure, but wouldn't it be nice to do something crazy, like having a threesome?'

'You're joking, right? '

'Let's take a bath and talk.’

We do that often. We both sit soaking in the tub and talk about all kinds of things. Now the subject was Mark, instead of where to buy wood for the fence. And as time passed, I saw her become more and more excited. I asked her if she really wanted to do this.

'Yes, I guess, but how do you feel about that?'

I always got turned on by the thought of seeing my wife being fucked by another man, and I had grown an impressive erection. I pointed at it and said, 'Does that give you your answer?'

Once out of the bath and back on the terrace, we saw that the neighbors had left for the city. Only Mark's car was still there.

'So, are we really going to do this?'

I answered, 'Yes! But how to arrange that?'

'I'll just go and ask him.'

‘Who are you and what have you done with my wife?’ I thought. Her unprecedented arousal had made her lose all inhibitions. 'Ok, then.', I said. And she left.

…….

'What happened? ' I asked. Anna had been with Mark for about twenty minutes. Twenty minutes in which I had been wondering nervously what was happening there, until I saw her walking back to the house, with a look on her face that I couldn't read.

'Give me a beer and a cigarette first. ‘

I thought that probably she had chickened out, and had been too afraid to ask. I was wrong.

'Oh my God.' she said finally. 'This was the last thing I expected. I just walked in there and blurted out the question if he wanted to have a threesome with you and me. He was shocked. He even made the sign of the cross. Then after a while, he said that he couldn’t. Not with you there. He said that he had never been able to forget me after the affair we had years ago, that he still loved me, and that he wanted me for himself.'

melisa_24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisa_24

'Oops.', I said. So much for my famous eloquence. 'And?'

' I said that I don't have those kinds of feelings for him, that it's you that I love and that I just wanted a new experience with a second man, a man who is dear to me. But I also told him it was a package deal only. The three of us or nothing. His answer was that he could never look you straight in the eye anymore. So he wouldn't do it. Then I got up to leave and I kissed him goodbye. He kissed me back. I mean, he really kissed me, and held me tight. I felt his hard dick pressing in my belly and he started to touch my tits. And I didn't mind, I liked it. It was really hard to turn around and leave. But I did.'

'Oh, fuck', I said. 'This could go really wrong.'

'Yes'

'How do you feel now?'

'Horny like hell. I really wanted to be with two men, two cocks in my hands. Two men that I would make completely crazy and then use them for my own pleasure.'

I didn't say anything, but I got up and kissed her. A soft, tender kiss, but full of passion and love. She was moaning softly and moving her hips in anticipation of me touching her there. I was happy to oblige and let my hand wander between her legs, stroking her pussy through her jeans. Then Anna took my hand and pulled me to the bedroom. I don't remember exactly but I believe we lost our clothes before we got there. What I do remember is how she looked when she was naked on the bed inviting me to kiss and touch her. She truly is beautiful! I moved down to lick her pussy, which maybe turned me on more than her. After such a long time of a virtually empty sex life, we finally found ourselves in the heat of passion again. Then we sucked, licked, and fucked. A lot. We also used her sex toy. Eventually, I came before her. A man can only handle so much stimulation. Anna doesn't have orgasms easily. After I came, she used her vibrator on her clit. She doesn't like this vibrator. We bought it when her favorite one broke and we paid a lot of money for it. It is big, black, and beautiful, but she says that it just doesn't reach the right spot. But somehow, at this moment, it did the job well. It didn't take long before Anna's breathing became heavier and her moans louder. The muscles in her abdomen started to contract and her orgasm took over her body. And she screamed. Anna screams when she comes. Her orgasms are rare but powerful. I just watched it and was happy.

After we rested in each other's arms and regained our breath, I put some clothes on and prepared dinner. Anna prepared the table and then we ate some simple food. I needed to replenish my energy. Probably she did too.

'Anna, I'm worried about Mark. Do you think we shocked him too much? I wonder what he thinks about us now.'

'I'm more afraid that he is still in love with me. Do you think he meant what he said?'

'Maybe a little, but I don't think there is a problem with it. I think you shocked him at first, and that's why he said no to a threesome. But it did excite him and it's a lot easier to sleep with a woman one on one. And to achieve that he tried to make you feel special by saying that he loves you. Some men don't understand that; sometimes, a woman just wants sex without having to worry about the emotional and romantic aspects of it.'

'But Sven, what if he really thinks that we are too kinky? What if he doesn't want to talk to us anymore? That would be awkward. Or if he tells someone?'

'We must talk to him. Tomorrow.'

I have to interrupt the story here because this morning, while I was writing this in bed with Anna sleeping next to me, I felt her turning and she put her hand on my leg. That same hand moved slowly to my cock that was erect in no time. In the meantime, she was purring like a kitten.

I ran my hand through her hair, and she took that as a hint to go down on me and take my dick in her warm and wet mouth. I could have cum there and then, but fortunately, I didn't. She stopped to lick her fingers and bring her hand to her pussy.

'I will make that wet for you.' I said, and I turned around so we could engage in a lovely 69. I noticed that it was not necessary to make her wet, and she tasted great. After a few minutes we turned again, and she was on her back, ready to for me to enter her.

'Slowly.' she said, because her pussy is still sore from the activities of last week. I entered her carefully and moved slowly. Then we turned on our sides and were face to face, her eyes looking into mine, her long legs wrapped around me. Then she started to move. Long, slow movements, rubbing her clit on my pubic bone, which is also still sore from last week. Then she came, intense and deep. I was stunned. As I said, Anna doesn't reach an orgasm easily. She says that it's always been like that. Not from fucking, licking her pussy, or masturbating. Most of the time it requires heavy stimulation with a vibrator, but when she is finally there, she can't stop.

I made sure not to cum, because I want more later today. Anyway, sorry for the interruption. There is a lot more to come.

Published 
Written by SvenAndAnna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments