Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nick's Downfall pt2

"When I helped my friend Nick discover what he wanted in life.."

34
15 Comments 15
5.3k Views 5.3k
7.7k words 7.7k words

Author's Notes

"Author's note - A big thank you to Jwren for his superb editing and enduring patience with me. Any subsequent mistakes you might perceive are mine, not his."

Part 2

The second time Nick and I exchanged bodily fluids, it happened in his apartment in the Christmas period following our camping holiday. 

I was still living with my Mom, more through choice than necessity. When my parents divorced, Mom had custody of my younger brother and me and, after getting through my early teenage years without too much trouble, we discovered we actually liked each other. 

It helped that Mom was easy going and let me get on with my life without interference. If I needed help or advice, she was always there. After I turned eighteen, we gradually became more like girlfriends than mother and daughter, and this continued past my twenty-first birthday. But things drastically changed later that year. 

On a singles holiday, Mom met a bloke called Koen. After returning home, they kept in touch and, at the end of September, he came to visit. From the start, I didn't like him. He was creepy, and I felt he was mentally undressing me, trying to sneak a peek down my blouse or up my skirts. 

A few times, when we passed each other in the kitchen or hallway, he touched me. When I confronted him, he always denied it, saying I’d imagined it or that it was purely accidental. Fucking liar. 

Towards the end of November, things came to a head. 

I was drying myself after a shower when Koen barged into the bathroom. He held a camcorder in one hand and, with the other, he tugged at the erection that poked from his flies. His hand moved in a blur, and I silently cursed for not locking the door. However, it was too late for recriminations, and I couldn’t do much more than cover my body with a towel. 

I was about to yell at him to "Fuck off," when I remembered that Mom was downstairs and would hear any commotion coming from up here. Then she would probably come up to investigate. Not wanting to cause a row — or something even worse — I shut my mouth and attempted to adopt a "What the fuck do you think you're doing," attitude. Suddenly, his body shuddered violently, his hips bucked, and before I grasped what was happening, semen erupted from his penis and flew in a massive arc toward me. Stunned, I didn’t move, and a glob of sperm splashed on my foot. 

I was ready to scream, but common sense stopped me. I didn't want my Mom witnessing this. While I shut my mouth, Koen kept pumping his cock, and more semen rained down on my shin before the rest of his ejaculation landed on the floor. Finally finished, he stood there, displaying a twisted grin while I cringed, revolted and degraded. 

"If you tell anybody about this, you dirty fucking slag, I'll say you begged me to wank off in front of you. I'll let everyone know what a depraved slut you are,"  Koen said, smirking evilly. I stared at him defiantly, but what he said next broke my resolve.

"This," he waved the camcorder at me, "together with the one I made of you screwing that young William at the Halloween party, will be enough to brand you as a proper fucking slag for life, especially with his wife about ready to drop their little 'un."

The back alley shag with William had been a stupid, drunken mistake. It barely lasted a minute and left me unsatisfied. But I couldn't complain — it really shouldn't have happened.

"You wouldn't fucking dare," I hissed at Koen, but I knew he would. It was in his eyes.

"What's more, you little bitch, your Mom's going to bingo tomorrow evening, and I'd like some of what young William got." He reached for the door handle. “So, wear something sexy, just like you did on Halloween. Sexy and slutty." He had an evil smile. "It makes for better movies," he added, again waving the camcorder as he left, shutting the door behind him. 

I stood there shocked, revolted by what he’d suggested. No, what he’d threatened. 

I instantly knew that I couldn't stay in the house, not with a pervert like him hanging around. But I had a dilemma. I couldn’t tell Mom what had just taken place. For one thing, I wasn't sure she'd believe me. But, more importantly, I was certain she didn’t know about my mad minute with William, and I didn’t want the hassle. Or the shame.

I could think of only one solution - get away. Without saying a word to anyone, I packed a bag and walked out of the door. But where to go? I drove aimlessly around for a while and eventually pulled up outside Nick and Kirsten's apartment building. Through their windows, I saw lights shining, and I switched off the ignition. As I approached the front door, it opened. 

"I saw you parking," Kirsten said. I couldn’t conceal my distraught expression, and she invited me in, asking, “What’s the matter?”

While drinking a much-needed glass of wine, I told Kirsten everything that had happened and watched her expression change from surprise to shock, to indignant outrage. 

"You can't go back there," she said decisively. She was right, but we knew I'd eventually have to tell Mom why I couldn't return. 

"I can't do that, Kirsten," I sobbed into her shoulder. "It'll destroy her. Anyway, where can I go? I've got nowhere to stay," I said, tears streaming down my face. 

"Of course you have, silly. You can sleep here for the time being." I looked at her, puzzled. "Since Nick started his new job, I've been here alone. A bit of company would be nice. Plus," she added thoughtfully, "it'll give you time to sort things out at home." 

She made sense. I was so mixed up in my misery; I hadn't noticed Nick's absence. "What new job?" I asked between sniffles. 

"He's working for a ship’s supplier in Rotterdam and is having the time of his life chasing some 'stupid fucking' boat around Europe, making sure the crew have everything they need," Kirsten explained somewhat bitterly. 

I smiled wryly at her disapproval but felt happier knowing that I didn't have to go home. We drank more wine and, sometime after midnight Kirsten, yawning loudly, said it was time for bed. I assumed I'd be sleeping on the couch, but Kirsten decided we should share the bed. 

“We’re both adults,” she said. “What anyone else says or thinks doesn’t interest me one tiny bit.” 

I blame the wine but, whatever the reason, I couldn't work out if she was talking ambiguously about us sleeping together or not…

o0o

If this was fiction, Kirsten and I would have not only shared a bed but would have shared each other. She was attractive, sexy, and had always seemed as open-minded as the next person. However, this is a true story, and people are not always what they seem. Over the next few days, I got to know a whole lot more about Kirsten.

She was stunningly beautiful, but — and there's no other way of putting it — I’d never met anyone who looked so hot and yet was so sexless. As far as I could make out, she hated sex. She didn't like talking about it, didn't like reading about it, and if she had her way, it was apparent intercourse was for procreation and nothing more. If that wasn't bad enough, she disapproved of anyone who actually liked and enjoyed sex. A couple of times the subject was broached over a glass of wine, but she had such a distinct aversion for the topic, it was better left alone.  

I stayed with Kirsten up to the Christmas holidays. Apart from the subject of sex, she was a perfect housemate. Charming, witty, and not above being a slob on a lazy Sunday afternoon, we had fun. However, as it was December, a lot of parties were being held, and being a genuinely flirty sort of person — particularly after consuming too much alcohol — I received many offers from equally drunken men to do the horizontal tango. A couple of times, I would have accepted but, knowing what sort of reception I'd receive from Kirsten after arriving back smelling of illicit sex, I usually wimped out and went home with her. 

Mind you; things were not much better there. Sharing a bed, I couldn't relieve my frustrations because... let’s say it wouldn't have gone down well. The only time I could enjoy myself was in the shower. Even then, I had to be careful because the bathroom also contained the toilet. Unless I was alone in the apartment, which wasn't very often, the bathroom door had to remain unlocked. All in all, December was turning into a barren sexual month, and I understood perfectly well why Nick didn't mind being on his travels.

However, in the last couple of days before Christmas, my life suddenly changed. First, Mom called, very upset because she'd found out why I'd moved out. To avoid a scene, I'd told her I was keeping Kirsten company while Nick was away. Well, it wasn't a lie
 
Mom had discovered what happened with Koen but wanted my side of the story. I told her and asked how she’d found out. Always an asshole, Koen had chatted up Mom's best friend and gone to bed with her. Pervert that he was, he filmed their little tryst and Mom, after hearing so many whispers and rumours, decided to see if the gossipmongers were right. 

She found the camcorder and watched the sordid films he'd made, including the one with me. Mom said she didn't want to believe it but finally confronted him and he didn't deny anything. After a blazing row, she showed him the door.

She asked me to go home immediately and, although I was deliriously happy, I refused. Kirsten and I had agreed to go to the local pub that night and enjoy ourselves before Nick returned for the holidays. I promised Mom I’d be home for Christmas and, happy with that, she hung up.

I had at least an hour before Kirsten was due home and, after texting her my good news, I decided to put the time to good use. I put on an Iron Maiden CD, turned up the sound, swiftly undressed, and crossed the hallway to the bathroom. Actually, calling it a bathroom was a bit of a joke, considering there was no bath, only a walk-in shower. But what's life without a few ironies?

Anyway, after standing under the hot water for a while, I shaved my legs and armpits before turning attention to my bush. When I was satisfied, I lathered my body again, increased the water temperature until I could just about bear it, and rinsed off the soap. As the room filled with billowing steam, I luxuriated in the flow of hot water cascading over my body and felt my skin glowing. Accompanied by the heavy beat from the stereo, I put fragrant shower gel into every nook and cranny and felt a familiar tingling sensation of arousal coursing through my body.

Determined to make the most of being alone, I rinsed off all the suds, and glided my hands sensually up and down my body, enjoying the sensations between my legs. They became more and more intense, as I lingered much longer than necessary on my newly trimmed pubic mound. My clit throbbed deliciously, and not wanting to tease myself any longer; I rubbed my sensitive knobble. Not content to stop there, I used my other hand to part my labia and gently traced my soaking slit. 

My pussy lips opened immediately, accepting my delightfully intruding fingers. I shut my eyes and continued fingering, clenching my jaws together to stop myself from crying out loud. Then I remembered Kirsten wasn't at home — and let myself go. I rammed my fingers in deep while also rubbing my clit in hard, circular motions. Loud whimpers escaped my mouth, and I continued unabashed, wholly immersed in my excitement until I was on the verge of a thunderous climax… 

A cough rather rudely interrupted me. 

I immediately stopped and, assuming it was Kirsten, called out to her. Wrong. I was shocked to find Nick watching me. And, judging by the bulge in his pants, he'd been observing me for more than a few seconds.

"Nick, what the fu… What are you doing here?" I turned off the water.

"Watching you finger yourself. Jesus, Andrea, you're a horny fucking bitch; not that I mind." 

“Well, don't blame me," I said. "It's not my fault Mrs Bloody High-All-Fucking-Mighty is as frigid as a pair of Eskimo's bollocks." He laughed, and I noticed his gaze never left my quivering body. 

"So, living here means you've been on a bit of a dry run?" His eyes twinkled, and I nodded. “Well, don't complain to me about it. I told you what she was like that night at the camping." 

It was the first time he'd ever referred to our one night stand. But, remembering the enjoyable fuck only made me depressed again. I nodded miserably. Knowing is one thing, actually being caught up in it, is quite another.

“Hmm… but I didn’t know she was as bad as this," I admitted solemnly. 

"And so you thought you’d have a sly wank while you were alone?" 

Why did it sound so bad, spoken out of context? 

I nodded as the last few drops of water trickled down my body. Despite being caught by Nick — or maybe because of it — I was as horny as ever. 

Then, quick as a flash, Nick was next to me, his lips pressing against mine and his tongue poking into my mouth. He put a hand between my thighs and his fingers found my excited clit straight away. He pushed hard and then used the circular motion I'd employed. Breath gushed from my lungs. Then his fingers slid along my slippery slit and parted my pussy lips. A finger eased between my lips and was enveloped in my oily slickness, teasing me. All resistance dissipated and my knees threatened to buckle.

"Oh, Nick," I sighed, "we shouldn't," but my body betrayed my true feelings. Having realised how horny I was, one finger became two and then three, rapidly moving in and out of my pussy. Even though I was losing control, I gripped his hand as he probed my silken tunnel. Enjoying myself unashamedly, I slumped into Nick, wanting him to take me.

"How long before Kirsten gets here?" he asked. 

I wasn't sure, but it couldn't possibly be more than ten minutes. Despite my frustrations, I didn't want Kirsten to discover me getting well and truly fucked by her husband. Then Nick pressed his thick, hard bulge into my hip and I threw caution to the wind.

Without waiting for a reply, Nick started undoing his trousers. He pushed them down, together with his boxers, and released his one-eyed monster. His clothes tumbled down his muscular thighs and bunched around his knees while I reached between us and took possession of what I considered was rightly mine. 

"Quick, shove it inside me," I panted, guiding his helmet toward my labia. 

Strong hands grabbed my buttocks and lifted me off the floor. "Hold on to me," Nick gasped, "and wrap your legs around my waist." 

Nick lowered me onto his erection. I wanted him so badly and whimpered loudly as his engorged dome pushed between my juicy cunt lips. Without further ado, he thrust, filling my cunt gloriously and I screamed while tightening my grip on both him and his cock. The force of his lunge pushed me back against the tiled wall. It was obvious Nick was as turned on by the whole thing as I was.

Ripping open his shirt, he bucked his hips. Rapid stabbing movements inflamed and frustrated me simultaneously until, as if guessing what I needed, he slowed, sliding his entire cock inside of me. He quickly bounced me up and down, my cunt eagerly devouring his meat and reluctantly relinquishing it with equal measures. Then he slammed into me, driving deep until his pelvis pressed against my labia. He ground against my dripping body, applying delicious pressure on my clit — precisely what I wanted. I loved it. 

I was soon near to orgasm. "Fuck me, Nick. Fuck me good. I wanna cum all over your cock," I gasped into his ear as he thrust up, sending pleasure waves rippling through my body. He grunted and repositioned his hands under my butt. 

"You horny fucking bitch," he panted. "Tell me how much you love my cock.”

I smiled. Nick was bolder now, more direct than I remembered. I liked it. 

“Hmmm… it's so big and thick, just how I like them. But you already know that, don't you stud?" He increased speed, really pounding me. "If you keep going, I'm gonna cum, Loverboy. That's it, fuck me. Fuck me with your big fucking cock." 

Upon hearing my plea, Nick's thrusting became more urgent, his grip more intense, and his breathing more laboured. It was apparent cheap whore talk turned him on, so I continued. "Come on you… fuck me harder. Your wife will be here soon, and I want to feel your hot spunk inside me before she gets here." 

Digging my nails into his back, I sank my teeth into his shoulder, squeezed him tighter with my legs around his back, and pushed my abdomen against him. "Come on, Baby. Fuck your little whore. I want it all." 

It was all the added impetus he needed. He slammed into my body, his big cock stretching my cunt gloriously. Thoroughly enjoying the ride, I clenched my abdominal muscles and tried milking his delicious meat.

"Andrea, sorry… I can't keep this up much longer," he admitted breathlessly. "Can we change positions?”

“Quickly, Nick, we don't have much time." 

Common sense had disappeared. We should have stopped but we were in a lust-induced frenzy, and neither of us wanted to stop before reaching a natural conclusion. Of course, being discovered by Kirsten would have put a mighty damper on things, but I was prepared to take a chance. So was Nick. After dropping me onto my feet, he spun me around to face the wall. Leaning against the tiles, I rested my head on a forearm, arched my back, and thrust my ass at him. 

"Come on, Baby," I urged. "Finish it, make it happen!" 

He held my hips and, reaching between my legs, I grasped his cock and placed it against my puffy wet opening. His greasy weapon glided through my fingers, and he buried it precisely where I wanted it.

Now that he was in a much better position to fuck me, Nick slammed his body against mine with such force that it almost took my breath away. His thick manhood surged forward, filling me, stretching me, but, before I could fully savour the feeling, it was quickly withdrawn, leaving an emptiness that only a cock could fill. As his silky helmet slipped from between my lips, he pounded it back inside me. Oh, yes! We fucked furiously, his hands roaming over my ass while I shoved fingers between my legs. I honestly didn't know how much more I could take, and the heavy grunting coming from Nick suggested he couldn’t last much longer, either. 

A thumb began pushing against my puckered asshole. "Oh yes, Nicky. Go on, push it in.” 

I heard him spit and felt the warm saliva in my crack. He massaged the fluid into my orifice, sometimes dipping just inside. I shuddered when his thumb finally pushed past my sphincter. But he soon withdrew it, much to my frustration. 

All the while, he kept pumping my pussy with long, deep strokes and, to be perfectly frank, I was almost delirious. I was teetering on the edge when his thumb penetrated my ass again, but this time kept going until it couldn't go any further. It was all I needed. The combination of his beautiful big cock ploughing my furrow and his thumb ramming my butt was the final, glorious straw that broke the camel’s back. 

"Oh God, Nick," I wailed, amid other screams and whimpers, “I'm cuming… oooh, yes, yes." My cunt flooded with sweet climatic honey, and I felt the tops of my thighs getting very sticky. Leaning against the wall, I trembled helplessly as the force of my orgasm almost incapacitated me. My muscles ached, and my legs shook so hard, I feared I would collapse to the floor. However, with Nick's cock buried inside of me, and his hands holding my hips, there was no danger of that. And he still hadn't cum.

"Don... don't sto... stop," I pleaded breathlessly, glancing back over my shoulder. I then let my head droop as the last throes of orgasm faded. It's then that I felt Nick tense and looked back at him. 

Sweat ran down the sides of his face, and his expression was one of intense concentration. His erection expanded mightily, making me gasp. "Give it to me Nick," I begged. He nodded, eyes closed, a grim smile on his handsome face. With a loud grunt, he thrust hard into my cunt — and pulsated. Hot, thick spunk flooded my silky tunnel. Mixing with my copious juices, it was too much for my battered little pussy. As he kept releasing his seed, I felt the warm mixture dribbling down my thighs. 

Insane with lust, I wanted to taste our erotic cocktail and, even before he'd finished ejaculating, I pulled myself off his prick, much to his surprise. I knelt before him and greedily opened my mouth. He shoved his wavering cock toward my face. Grabbing his throbbing tool, I stroked it fast, determined to get the last droplets of spunk from his balls and swallow his offering. With my other hand between my legs, slapping my pussy whorishly, I devoured his prick. 

His cock was still rigid, and I swallowed him whole. Unlike the first time I’d tried sucking him off, I didn't have any difficulty taking his length. Almost immediately, his short and curlies tickled my nose. His salty taste combined with my musky flavours caressed my taste buds, and for the next few seconds, the slurping sounds of me, greedily feasting on Nick's impressive manhood, filled the bathroom. 

During this, I heard the apartment’s lobby door slam shut. We both froze.  

It might be a neighbour coming home but, even before we heard heels clattering on the stairs, I instinctively knew it was Kirsten. Picking up his shirt and thrusting it into his hand, I pushed Nick into the hallway and shut the bathroom door, locking it. 

The sound from the stereo quietened and, moments later, I heard the front door open and close. I'd turned on the shower and waited for their excited reunion. Through the streaming water and the closed door, I heard Nick's warm greeting and felt really sorry for him after hearing Kirsten's less than enthusiastic reply. I turned off the water, wrapped a towel around my body, and opened the bathroom door.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

“Oh… Hi Nick, when did you get back? How lovely to see you," I said and moved to hug him. Arms around him, I pecked his cheek as I would anybody else, trusting he'd understand. He did. After saying he'd got home just before Kirsten, I turned to her. “Isn’t it fantastic that Nick’s home early?” I said, grinning.

Kirsten smiled warmly and nodded but mentioned a problem with the sleeping arrangements.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Nick was supposed to arrive tomorrow,” she emphasised the word 'tomorrow' with enough venom to make Nick sound like an idiot for arriving a day early, before looking back at me, "after you'd gone back to your mother’s. But now..." She left the sentence unfinished, but it looked to me as if she couldn't entirely forgive him for his 'stupidity.' 

Trying to lighten the mood, I suggested we each grab a beer from the kitchen. This idea was considered a good one and putting my arms around them both, I said casually, "I'll get dressed then Kirsten can have a shower before we have something to eat. And let's go to the pub tonight and sort out the sleeping arrangements when we get back. How does that sound?"

o0o

While we waited for the taxi, conversation in the tiny apartment was stilted. Kirsten tried desperately to contain her anger but failed, while it was all I could do not to burst out laughing. It didn't help that Nick kept looking at me, giving me a secretive smile that only lovers have, despite Kirsten's presence. Eventually, the taxi arrived, and as one big happy family, we headed to the pub. 

Everyone was pleased to see Nick. Initially, that is. But, after politely listening to his tales of driving around Europe, chasing a boat to keep it stocked up with supplies, interest dwindled. He'd been away for almost six weeks and, whether you like it or not, life goes on. Let's face it, out of sight is out of mind — and Nick's new world was too far removed from our normal, everyday lives. Gradually, the conversation turned to more regular topics. 

As Nick listened to people who had little knowledge and didn't care about things happening beyond their domestic lives, I sensed he was bored, although he did his best not to show it. However, the biggest disappointment of the night was Kirsten.

Okay, my view wasn’t completely unbiased, but I thought it unfair that Kirsten seemed intent on ridiculing Nick whenever she got the chance. He didn't deserve that. 

It was evident that Kirsten wasn't pleased to see him. Whether it had something to do with the awkward situation in the hallway — me in a towel and him with wet hair, trying to portray an innocence that belied what had happened moments earlier — I couldn't say, but it was evident to everyone that she despised his presence. Every time Kirsten looked at him, her eyes blazed. Unless she had ulterior motives, I had expected her to be pleased to see Nick, I'd certainly enjoyed his early homecoming. That aside, the tension between them was embarrassing. 

From the moment Kirsten set eyes on him, she kept niggling at him, blaming him for this, that and the other, and generally making his homecoming pretty miserable. I felt sorry for Nick, not to mention a little uncomfortable about shagging his brains out, but there was nothing I could do to change her opinion. The only consolation was the manner in which Nick handled the situation. 

He took everything in his stride, accepting everything she said with a rueful smile. Occasionally, he slipped me a conspiring sideways glance or raised his eyebrows after yet another unfair accusation. Why he didn't tell her to shut the fuck up or defend himself was beyond me. But that was his affair. Even in the pub, she didn't let up, and the situation got very charged. 

Finally, after apparently annoying everyone with her constant bitching, Kirsten was ordered by Johan to shut up, drink and enjoy the Christmas festivities. "If you can't do that, piss off and let the rest of us have a good night." She stared at him indignantly, but he didn’t back down. “And, for the record, I couldn't give a fucking rat's arse, what you do.” 

At first, she seemed shocked by his brusque attitude but, after the warning glare he gave her, she ordered a vodka and orange. After that, the atmosphere in the pub grew more relaxed, and everyone, including Nick, started to enjoy the evening. I knew that because he kept giving me saucy winks. As Kirsten got steadily drunk, the secret winks evolved into cautious flirting and finally accumulated in a stolen kiss on the way to the toilets.

"I'm gonna fuck you tonight, Andrea," he said. "That's a promise!" Wow.

I didn't know how he’d get to keep his word, but with enough alcohol flowing through my veins not to care, I found his boldness exciting. Instead of discouraging him, I cupped his groin and challenged him to bring it on. Nick's cock pulsated beneath my palm, and I let it rest there for a moment. When I eventually entered the toilet, my panties were very damp.

When I returned, the party was in full swing. Even Kirsten looked like she was having a good time, but she’d consumed a considerable amount of vodka. Watching her, I thought she was trying to get shitfaced, although I couldn't understand why, then again, why should I care. All I could think about was Nick's cock fucking me. 

Eventually, the boisterous evening came to an end and, ten minutes later, Nick, Kirsten and I tumbled out of the taxi at their apartment block. Kirsten was barely able to stand, and Nick and I helped her climb the stairs to the second floor. Listening to her groans, I guessed she might regret all the drink she’d casually knocked back. At the door, it occurred to me that we hadn't sorted out the sleeping arrangements. I decided it could wait. 

Inside, we dragged Kirsten's sorry ass to the living room and dumped her on the sofa. Nick poured drinks — Hadn’t we had enough? — and I sat in embarrassing silence, avoiding the big white elephant in the room. In hindsight, it was quite amusing but at that moment.

My glass emptied, I decided it was time to raise the subject of bed and sleeping arrangements. "You two should go to bed. I'll sleep here on the couch tonight."

"Nonshense," slurred Kirsten, slowly shaking her head. "We haven't any shpare blankets… and beshides, if anybody shleeps on the couch, it should be Nicky boy. He'sh the one who'sh come home early… so he'sh gotta shleep here.” With the justification of the righteous, she patted the empty cushion at her side. 

I expected Nick to protest but, sitting in the chair opposite her, he smiled. For the umpteenth time that evening, I wondered, How on earth do you put up with her.

I shook my head, and Kirsten raised an eyebrow. "No Kirsten, as you say, there's no spare blankets. So, for one night, why don't we crash out together. It'll be a bit cramped, but we've dealt with worse things at camp. It's only one night, and I think we can all behave." 

"If you shay so," said Kirsten, her head slumping forward. "But I'm shtill shleeping on my shide of the bed.” 

Trying to stand, she tumbled to the floor. I stood and helped her to her feet, and led the way to the bedroom. After turning on the bedside light, I helped her undress while supporting her. Then she fell like a sack of spuds. 

"Let's get you into bed.” I threw back the covers. With her finally rested, I removed my shoes and jeans and dived beneath the sheets on my side of the bed. 

Minutes later a slightly wobbly Nick entered the room and looked at the two of us laying there. Kirsten, eyes closed, and was lying motionless on one side, her back toward me. Unable to discern if she was asleep or pretending — frankly, I didn't care — I flashed him my most inviting smile. 

For a moment, he ignored me and looked at his wife. A sorrowful expression washed over his handsome face. I felt sorry for him. Despite our quickie in the shower, this wasn't the homecoming he'd wanted. I wondered how much anger he had bottled up inside, then as if nothing was troubling him, he looked at me, offered a warming smile, and switched off the main light. 

After checking whether Kirsten was sleeping, he shuffled to my side of the bed and started swaying his hips to and fro to an imaginary beat before, clumsily, unbuttoning his shirt. Then it hit me. He was doing a striptease. Now I knew he'd drunk too much. 

The shirt fluttered to the floor, and then he unbuttoned his jeans, bringing his sexy boxers into view. I enjoyed his strip and, when the thick sausage-shaped bulge appeared before my eyes, I was immensely turned on. I flipped back the cover and revealed my arousal to him. Even in the dim light of the bedside lamp, he could see my nipples protruding within my t-shirt. 

Nick dropped to his knees, and his mouth went straight to my chest. Small shivers of pleasure ran down my spine as his teeth clamped on the hard nubs. His tongue flicked over and around them, and his hands weren't idle either. One was between my legs, rubbing my hot sex very roughly, while the other was in my hair. 

"Fuck, you're soaking wet, Andrea," Nick whispered. Surprise surprise.

"Uh huh, I know, lover," I said just as softly, not wanting to waken Kirsten. I raised my leg and bent it at the knee, to give Nick more room. "Make me cum, Baby,” I whispered and immediately felt his nimble fingers inside my knickers, seeking out my pussy.

Nick stood beside the bed, his fingers sliding easily inside my slippery wetness while the palm of his hand pressed deliciously against my clit, almost sending me to heaven. I needed to do something before I came, and in front of my face was what I needed. I reached for the opening in Nick's boxers, inches away from me. 

"Nick," I gasped softly as his fingers ran riot between my legs, "move closer, I wanna taste you." 

Within seconds, I had removed his impressive erection from his boxers and stuffed it greedily into my mouth. He seemed more substantial than this afternoon, and I reckoned he was just as horny as I was. I slowly devoured his meat, trying not to make too much noise, and as he thrust his hips, I was definitely in seventh heaven. Then, as we were getting into our stride, a loud groan came from the other side of the bed. We froze. Round eyes stared at each other. Oh, no.

"Andrea, is that you?" she asked in a fragile, drunken voice. Nick looked close to a heart attack, and my rickety tick wasn't exactly steady at that moment. 

“Yes, Kirsten," I said softly. "Nicky and I were coming to bed. We had a little nightcap while you were sleeping." 

A sleepy "Okay" drifted into the air, and we both sighed with relief. 

"Is Nick sleeping between us?" she then asked. 

"He sure is," I replied, and motioned him to climb into bed. 

"Good... good," she mumbled as Nick snuggled between us. 

After turning off the bedside lamp I lay in the dark for what seemed like ages, his body next to mine, so close but barely touching, wondering what was going to happen — or more importantly if anything was going to happen. I finally succumbed to sleep. 

When I opened my eyes, it was still dark, and I quickly became aware of two things: Kirsten's soft snoring and Nicky's fingers gently caressing my pubic mound through my panties. Not wanting to wake sleeping beauty again, I didn't speak but simply pushed my knickers down and put Nick's hand where I most wanted it.

He sought my moist slit and, biting my bottom lip; I felt him enter me with not one but two fingers. Not wanting to waste this opportunity, I put a hand between my thighs and pulled back the small hood covering my clit. Lips pressed softly against my shoulder blade, and ripples of intense pleasure ran down my spine. After a couple of minutes of exquisite fingering, he’d stirred up a whirlpool of wicked desires, and I shuddered violently, screaming silently into a clenched fist.

My cunt flooded with cum and I pressed my thighs together to control my orgasm. Warm, sticky juices covered Nick's hand, and the tops of my legs, while I somehow managed not to cry out. 

Suddenly, Nick whispered in my ear, his arousal discernible against my bum. "You fucking beauty, I've got something here for you." Silently, I waited. Then his raging hard-on slipped between my buttocks. "Finger yourself, slut," Nick ordered, removing his hand abruptly from my crotch. 

Following his instructions, I roughly rubbed my clit again while he shoved his engorged cock against my juicy slit. I bent and moved my legs away from his, making me more accessible, but to my surprise, he didn't penetrate me. Instead, he seemed content to run his cock along the length of my opening. Although the sensations he induced were deliciously erotic, I wanted him inside me and told him in a hushed, horny tone. 

After a couple more swipes along my slit, he pushed his well-lubricated dome between my open lips, and slowly entered me, filling me as he had done earlier this afternoon. However, this fuck was different. Then, we’d been short of time, and he’d fucked me with vigour and urgency born of pent-up passion. Now, lying in bed alongside his sleeping wife, stealth was vital.

Naturally, we had to be careful not to disturb Kirsten, and he barely moved. Although I loved the feel of his meat throbbing inside me, I craved more. So, despite being apprehensive about waking his wife, I began very gently, very cautiously, to slide my hips back and forth, enjoying the pleasant sensation of controlling how empty or full my pussy felt. I loved the split-second moments of despair when his cock almost slipped out, to be instantly replaced by the joy of his thick shaft surging deep into my luxurious softness, as I thrust my bum into his loins. 

Emboldened, Nick squeezed and kneaded my buttocks in time with my movements and reached forward with his other hand to cover mine as I continued to apply gentle pressure on my swollen clit. He kissed my shoulder again, something guaranteed to make me melt, and he gradually worked his way toward the hollow in my neck. When he nibbled my earlobe, there wasn't anything I wouldn't have done for him. 

Nick had certainly changed since our camping holiday. Then, I had deliberately seduced him and enjoyed his nervous insecurity as I had my wicked way with him. Now, he was more in control, a lot more confident and relaxed. The way he’d taken charge, telling me in explicit detail what to do, what he liked, was opposite to the shy, timid man I'd shagged at Easter. To be honest, I wanted this new Nick. Very much. 

All this macho behaviour got my juices flowing, especially with his drunken wife snoring her head off beside us. Her presence certainly made this tryst extra intense. Knowing she was there, unaware that her Nick — usually, a shy, awkward, wouldn't say the boo-to-a-goose man — was deliciously screwing me with long, slow, powerful strokes, each one penetrating deep inside me. It felt, well, it felt soooo fucking good! 

As if reading my mind, Nick thrust into my depths, his thick shaft stretching my velvet tunnel as he pulled me onto him. "You're so fucking sexy, Andrea, especially your tight little ass." I grinned at the whispered compliment. "In fact, it's so fucking gorgeous; I think I'm going to have a piece of it." For a moment, I thought I'd misheard him but, sure enough, he withdrew his fleshy sword and placed his bulbous end between my buttocks. I had to admire his audacity. 

"Here," I said huskily, "let me help you.” I reached behind and spread my cheeks. 

"You want it just as much as I do, don't you, slut?" Nick said softly, his cock bumping against my asshole. 

"Yes," I mumbled, pushing against him. "Stop messing about and put that thing where it belongs.” 

I heard him spit, and felt him using the saliva to lubricate his manhood. Then his cock pressed against my twitching sphincter. I relaxed my abdominal muscles and felt his prick surge forward, gloriously filling my back passage. As he buried his meat, I knew it'd be impossible to look Kirstin in the eye ever again without thinking about this moment. 

Holding my hips, Nick, ground his pelvis into my buttocks. I'd been close to orgasm when he fucked me but this slow, sensual motion, felt even better. Then he slowly withdrew his greasy pole from my bum. I reached between us and grasped his prick as it slid unceremoniously from my backside. I squeezed it hard. 

"Oh God, Andrea." Nick's voice sounded hoarse and raspy. "If you keep doing that, I'm gonna cum.”

"That's my intention, Lover. Give your whore all your cream." 

I placed his dome against my asshole again and immediately felt him thrust forward. The movement trapped my hand between us, and while he slowly ass fucked me, I did my best to make him cum. His cock throbbed in my fingers as he penetrated my ass, again and again, each stroke slow and steady. Lying there, I wondered how long he would keep it up because, at that moment, nothing was more important to me than feeling Nick climax. 

A woman possessed, I urged him on, my voice a quiet, husky murmur, full of passion, and longing. I was dying to feel him release his hot seed into me, to feel his manhood buried to the hilt in my ass, pulsating powerfully while my anal muscles milked him for all his worth. I wanted to give him the fulfilment he longed for and couldn't find with his drunken wife. 

Despite Kirsten lying in the same bed as us, Nick's movements grew more erratic, more uncontrolled, and I guessed he couldn't last much longer. I was close, too, but realising Nick probably wouldn't be able to delay his release. I didn't care. I knew under different circumstances; he would do anything to please me. I also decided that the next time he took me, I wouldn't let him stop until I'd cum at least half-a-dozen times. Oh, yes!

He groaned softly and his body tensed. Inside my ass and between my fingers, his cock enlarged and then he shuddered. I felt his hot spunk scald my innards, his body juddering violently against me as he emptied his balls into my ass. He held me in a tight embrace while biting into my neck as I contracted my abdominal muscles around his throbbing cock, milking him for every last drop. Finally, he stopped moving, relaxing his grip on me, and I was able to breathe easier. 

We lay in silence, our bodies entwined, but not even whispering now, not wishing to push our luck too far and give ourselves away, despite Kirsten's snoring. The last thing I remember before drifting into a contented sleep, was his flaccid member slipping from my body and his semen trickling down the curve of my buttocks.

Epilogue

In the morning, Kirsten acted like a diva in distress, staying in bed and complaining of a thumping headache and feeling nauseous while I packed the last of my things. 

Nick was in the living room watching television when I said goodbye and waved casually. He flashed me his sweet smile. Unknowingly, it was the penultimate time I saw him. 

After the Christmas holidays, I found life stifling with my mother and I agreed to move back in with Kirsten because Nick was back on the road following his dream. In late January, my boss held a birthday party and I took Kirsten as my plus one. 

I introduced them and thought nothing more of it until I learned that they’d started an affair. I was astounded; Kirsten was having sex! Deciding I wasn't going to be the one who spilt the beans; I kept my mouth shut. However, somethings just can't be kept a secret, and eventually, the news leaked.  Unknown to Kirsten, one of Nick's friends wrote a letter telling him what was happening, and I later learned that he’d demanded an explanation from Kirsten. She promptly told him she wanted a divorce and then heard nothing for a few weeks. Kirsten guessed she'd seen the last of Nick. Boy, was she wrong? 

On a Friday night, as we were getting ready to go to the pub, the doorbell rang unexpectedly. Kirsten opened the door to find Nick there. His face was like stone, and his blue eyes blazed furiously. "I’m here for my things," he snarled and barged past her. 

"You can't come in now, we're going out," she screamed.

"Fine," he said. "I don't need your help anyway. Hi, Andrea," he waved, smiled, and turned back to Kirsten. "As far as I know, this house still has my name on it, and I've been paying the mortgage up until now. That, by the way, will be stopping at the end of this month. Until then, I'm entitled to come here as much as I want." 

Kirsten was speechless. Although her mouth opened and shut like a goldfish on speed, Nick's had shell-shocked by both the news and intrusion; there was nothing she could do to stop him. 

"Don't worry, bitch," he snorted, "I'll soon be on my way," and he disappeared into the bedroom. She followed, and there ensued an awful row which only ended when he reappeared with a full sports bag. He took it to his truck — along with the stereo, the television and then his paperwork and CDs. 

As he entered the room for the final time, he gave me a warm smile and, after looking around came over and kissed me on the cheek. "See ya, Andrea," he said softly and turned on his heels. That was the last I saw of him until we connected on Facebook. 

Looking back, I don't regret a thing… well, maybe, one exception: not asking him if he had room for two in his truck.

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments