Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jim and Marilyn. Part 1

"Jim loved watching his wife Marilyn fuck me."

29
8 Comments 8
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story is true. The only name that is changed is my own."

I suspect Jim and Marilyn are not their real names, but they are the ones they gave me, so I won't bother changing them.

We met on an unusually warm spring afternoon in April, 1991. I was going through a breakup, and was feeling quite depressed. Walking through a municipal park, I thought it would be a good day to indulge my voyeuristic tendencies. Boy, was I right!

Adjacent to the paved walkway, a woman was lying face down on a blanket. Her legs were spread slightly, and I wondered how far up her short skirt I could see if I perched myself in a bit down the slope. I eased myself down onto the grass on the opposite of the walkway. We were perhaps 30 feet apart. My back was propped against a tree, and I was facing directly toward her, pretending to enjoy the sunshine. She was bare-legged, and I wondered if she was wearing anything at all under that short skirt. Spreading her legs slightly further apart, I thought I could see bare skin all the way up, but then thought there was no way I would be so lucky. Surely I was imagining things,

Someone walked and she closed her legs. They opened again after the intruder had passed. Somebody else came along, and she again closed up until they were gone. This process was repeated several times, and by then I was pretty sure she was playing to an audience of one.

My suspicions were confirmed when she rolled onto her side, looked back and me, and commented on what a nice day it is. I agreed, and then she asked if I would like to join her on the blanket. There was no need to ask a second time.

The woman was thin, perhaps in her 40's, with shoulder-length red hair. She wasn't what I called a knockout, but was not unattractive. "My name's Marilyn" she said. "I've just been laying here reading", pushing one of her books toward me. They were Penthouse Forums.

"I'm Stu", I responded, emboldened as I casually leafed through the softcover book. "I'm curious. What are you wearing under your skirt?"

Marilyn smiled. "Nothing"

"Can I get a better look?"

Still smiling, she looked in both directions to see if the coast is clear, then pulled the hem of her skirt up far enough to reveal her pussy. The fine red hair was straight, not curly, and thin enough I could make out her slit. It was just a flash, only a couple of seconds, as the quickly covered up.

"I wish I could do something about that" I gasped.

Marilyn appeared just as keen as I. "My car's up in the parking lot" she replied.

Nothing more was said. I helped gather up her blanket as she picked up her Penthouse books, and we began walking toward the parking lot. Our path was taking us directly toward a man, who obviously had been watching us. As we approached, Marillyn said "That's my husband. He's OK with this."

PollyRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PollyRay

She introduced us. Jim was about my height, normal build, in his late forties, with salt-and pepper hair and a greying moustache. He shook my hand and walked with us to the car. Marilyn got into the driver's seat. I wasn't sure what I was getting into, but thought nothing can go wrong in the middle of an afternoon. Jim motioned me into the front passenger seat, then said, I'll stand watch. He moved a few feet in front of the car, and stood facing us.

"He'll warn us if anyone is coming" Marilyn said.

I took that as my cue. She pulled her skirt back, and I reached over and gently stroked her pussy. She spread her legs, allowing me full access. Her pussy was warm but dry. Before taking it any further, I wanted to also get a look at her tits. I pulled the top of her sweater forward, and wondered why I hadn't noticed until then that she was braless. Perhaps because her breasts were small, but her pink nipples were protruding.

I was about to return my attention to Marilyn's pussy, but she had quickly moved her hand onto my crotch and was stroking my cock from over my pants. I was wearing an unusual pair that had no fly, and were secured at the waist with a drawstring. I undid the knot, and slid my pants and underwear down. I was already erect. Full transparency: my cock is not a 9 inch monster you read about in other stories. It's only about 5 and a half inches fully erect. It's fairly thick, though, and circumcised. So, when I pulled it out, I'm not sure if she really meant it, or was just being polite, but she said "You have a beautiful cock". She reached over, and began to stoke me.

Despite it being a bit awkward, in bucket seats, I managed to reach over to her pussy while she ministered to my cock. Once again she opened her legs, and I was able to insert a finger into her opening. This time she was wet.

It was still quite awkward, so without speaking we withdrew our hands, and began simultaneously masturbating . Marilyn moved her carseat back a bit, and furiously began stroking herself. It was such a turn-on, both the act itself, and knowing Jim was watching, that I had no hesitation in handling my own manhood. I'd jacked off in front of a woman only once before (more about that in future stories) but never in front of a man. It didn't matter. Nor did it last long. Marilyn was gasping and I could hear her fingers squishing when I erupted, spewing over my hands and stomach.

She didn't go much longer than me but I can't say for sure that she came. I might have spoiled the mood by immediately pulling my pants back up.

This was only the first of several meetings I had with Marilyn and Jim. Meetings that included his wife riding up and down on my stiff cock as he watched, fully clothed. More to cum.

Published 
Written by Lookup
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments