Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fiona's Final Fuck

"She was on the way out the door, but offered me a final fuck before our separation."

32
5 Comments 5
4.4k Views 4.4k
677 words 677 words

Author's Notes

"This is from my 30-year old journal I recently discovered. It was 1991 and I was chronicalling the final days of our marriage. We were in our 30's. I'm white, 5 foot 9, and was around 190 lbs. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Fiona is black, about 5 foot 4, and a bit plump, between 150 and 160. There was one more fuck after this, but I didn't write about it."

Fiona had just had a bath and was in the bedroom.

I was getting ready to take Nathan down to ball practice in about an hour's time, and knocked on the bedroom door, asking if I could come in. "Yes", she said quietly.

 Fiona was lying naked on the bed, covered only by a small towel. One of her nipples was peeking at me, and Fiona was drying her crotch. I got an instant hard-on but assumed what I was seeing was off-limits.

I walked around to the chest of drawers, which was the side of the bed on which Fiona was lying. As I did so, I commented, "I came in looking for some underwear. But I'm a little distracted right now."

Fiona surprised the living shit out of me. She smiled, and spread her legs wide, flashing me her pussy. I didn't wait for an invitation. I started caressing her leg, and she said, "The door." I walked around the bed, closed and locked the door, and quickly stripped my clothes off.

This time, unlike our previous fuck, Fiona was really in a mood for fun. I put my head between her legs and began licking her cunt. There was a brief period when Fiona shaved her pussy bald, but by now the pubic hair had all grown back in. responded immediately, gently thrusting her hips at me. I didn't mind. In fact, I found her thick thatch to be an additional turn-on.

With both hands, I spread her pussy lips apart and placed my face within millimetres of her clitoris. I started to rub her clit, lick it and poured all my attention to it. This is something, even after fifteen years of marriage, which we had never done before.I rubbed her clit for about ten minutes, and by then she was really getting off on it.

Urgently, she implored me to insert two fingers. She began talking to me, asking me if I would like to do that to other women. She asked me to fantasize, so I made up a story about finger fucking a strange woman on an airplane.

AnnieSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSweett

Then Fiona asked me to describe what it was like fucking other women. I talked about my first lay, a girl named Rose Dickson. Then I made up some things about a young woman in Saskatoon named Sandy. I never did make it with Sandy, but I had so little to choose from, in terms of relating experiences to Fiona.

Then I felt Fiona beginning to come, feeling the familiar sensation of the pussy walls contracting. Time to bring Mr. Happy into action. I stuck my cock into her moist, warm, pussy, and began long, slow, stroking actions. Each time, I would nearly withdraw completely, then would slowly jam it all the way to the hilt.

As I was doing this, Fiona had a radiant smile on her face, and again began talking to me. "I'm enjoying this, you know. And I do love you. But I'm not in love with you, and there's a difference. We can have sex like this and enjoy it. But it's only sex, and nothing more."

 Physically, it was a great session, certainly for me. I began fucking Fiona in missionary style. Then we switched to doggie style with her presenting her pussy to me as I stood at the end of the bed. I could watch us in the mirror, which was an added turn-on

I also persuaded her to sit on top of my cock, and she ground away at it for ten minutes or so. Finally, it was back to missionary style again. The whole thing lasted (Why am I obsessed with time?) nearly an hour. And I felt great. I sensed that this time, there was more response from Fiona, although at times I could also sense the rag doll response. I didn't ask about it, because I don't want to appear hung up on it. Besides, twice in two days! Why look a gift horse in the mouth!

Published 
Written by Lookup
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments