Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Losing Fiona

"Found in my old journal from thirty years ago. My wife Fiona was leaving me, but consented to some final fucks. All true, except I changed the names."

16
4 Comments 4
2.0k Views 2.0k
841 words 841 words

Author's Notes

"The opening lacks context but I left it as is so the reader can appreciate it is a real entry from a real journal, circa 1991. The ending is literally anti-climactic, but hey, that can happen when a story is totally, 100 per cent true. For reader's visualization, I'm a white dude, 5'9, and weighed around 190 pounds at the time. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Fiona is black, around 5'5. She was slightly overweight, maybe 150 or 160 pounds."

After my group session, I went looking for Theresa and Fiona, to share a drink with them. I found them at Groucho’s, and they were really having a good time. I gave Theresa a couple of hugs, and wished her good luck with her new life. I even bought her a giant drink.

I stayed only long enough for three beers, then decided to go. While there, though, I could see how relaxed and happy everyone was. And I really felt glad to be a part of Fiona's nightlife for a change, even if for a short while. She was very open and warm. When she introduced me to her friends, I was simply 'Steve', and not her husband, Steve. That was how I wanted it, because I didn't want anyone, especially the men, to act any differently if they thought I was her husband.

Eventually, (hours after I returned home) Fiona came home. I told her I had rented a porn video, and went to the living room to watch it. It was 2:30 A.M. and, to my surprise, she joined me on the other end of the couch, and began watching it with me.

"Look, you can see her juices on his cock." Despite Fiona's coldness over the past few weeks, I could see she was warming to the occasion. That really turned me on, along with the movie. Unabashedly, I pulled out my cock, and began stroking it right in front of Fiona.

Eventually, referring to one scene, Fiona said "You know, Steve, I'm at the end of my period. You could do that to me, but it would only be sex." I quickly took her up on it. We turned off the video, and went into the bedroom. This time, I was determined to make it last. No more three-minute wonders!

I asked Fiona to lie on her stomach. She was wearing her silken nightgown, and nothing else. That was made evident because when she rolled over, the gown rode up on her body, just exposing her ass. Her legs were held tightly together.

I began massaging Fiona's back, sliding my hands under the gown. I massaged her from head to foot, for about twenty minutes. Gently stroking her smooth skin, but avoiding her more erotic zones. Sometimes I would massage her ass, but it got no more attention than her foot or her shoulders.

Gradually, Fiona's legs began to spread apart, just half an inch at a time. About five minutes into the massaging, I could just just see a hint her pussy lips, tucked close together. Another five minutes go by and by now her legs were wide apart, and, still face down, Fiona was slowly grinding her hips against the mattress, up and down, in a circular motion.

julietgarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
julietgarcia

It was a great turn-on to watch. My cock was nearly bursting but yet I managed to contain myself. I kept massaging other parts of her body. Every now and then, my fingers would briefly and lightly caress her pussy lips.

After twenty minutes, Fiona was ready. Boy, was she ready. By now, she was up on her knees, spreading her cunt as wide as she could. Taking that as an invitation, I inserted two fingers, and slowly began to stroke her.

But not for long. Fiona asked me to put in my cock. Of course, I had to oblige. I had to go slow, because despite all my ministrations, she was still somewhat dry. Gradually, I pushed myself into her..but I didn't do it hard..nor did I do it feverishly. It was a slow, gentle, motion. I started to stroke her slowly, but only got to about the 3rd or 4th stroke, when she said, "I'm coming."

I held my hard cock all the way in..and enjoyed the sensation of her pussy muscles contracting, as she came all over my penis. But I wasn't finished; I pulled out and pointed to her glistening cum coating my cock.

Fiona rolled over onto her back, drawing my attention to her dark brown nipples and areolae. I moved my gaze downward, and admired her open and inviting pussy, surrounded by a thick patch of black pubic hair. I re-inserted my penis and began to slowly pump away. Fiona's pussy was wet, and made a slight slurping noise with each thrust.

I began to pound madly, having held back on my climax until this moment. However, despite the passionate fucking, I could sense she wasn't into it as much as I.

She had already cum, and was just allowing herself to be the focus of my attention. I held back as long as I could. Finally, the release. feeling that great sense of satisfaction as II shot my hot cum into her pussy.

But I still wanted more. Even after cumming, I started to stroke again. And I quickly felt my erection returning. However, Fiona was just no longer interested.

I stopped, and she said, "That was no good." What a blow to my ego.

Published 
Written by Lookup
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments