Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotwife Sexcapades – Hotwife At Play

"I used my Hotwife privileges while on a business trip."

69
20 Comments 20
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Definition of a Hotwife: A hotwife is a married woman who has sexual relationships outside of her marriage, with the full knowledge and consent of her husband.

My name is Susan. I fit into that definition, and this is one such story.

Several months ago, I was out of town on a business trip, and being so far from my husband had me feeling lonely and bored. And being that whatever I do is peachy-fine with my husband, I decided to go bar hopping to find some excitement.

I showered, fixed my hair, and put on my makeup. I slipped on my strappy stilettos. And I went without my bra and panties under my black cocktail dress with a short hem and a deep frontal plunge.

I checked myself in the mirror and was satisfied with my looks. My perky titties and taut nipples were attention-getters under the thin material of my dress. I was excited and ready to have some fun, and if I was lucky enough, I might find an eligible man to keep me company for the night.

It was my first business trip to this town, so I checked the local entertainment publications and found a nightclub within walking distance from my hotel. With live music and dancing, this club seemed like the right place for what I had in mind.

I left the hotel at 9:30. I walked two city blocks to get to the club, and dressed like I was, I got a few whistles and catcalls along the way.

I entered the crowded club at 9:45. I observed from the doorway, saw an empty stool at the bar, and perched on it. I crossed my left leg over my right leg and used my legs as bait.

I opened my purse and pulled out my credit card. Just as I was about to order a drink, the bartender asked if I would accept a drink from the gentleman a few seats down the bar.

I looked in the direction of the gentleman offering the drink and saw an attractive black man looking my way. His large pillowy lips and brilliant smile made my pussy twitch. I smiled back at him and accepted the drink. When the bartender brought the sweet cocktail to me, I raised the chilled glass toward my benefactor in a thank-you gesture.

As I sipped my drink, the band changed from a fast rock to a slow dance number. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see the man who bought me the drink. He asked me for a dance as I was hoping he would. I smiled and took his offered hand. He escorted me to the dance floor, took me into his arms, and introduced himself as Jerry.

“Hi, Jerry. I’m Susan. Thank you for the drink and the dance,” I said in my soft, feminine tone.

Jerry was a local, single, worked as a systems manager, and was an excellent dancer as he led me slowly across the floor. He had a pleasant persona and delighted my senses with his spicy cologne.

The dance ended much too soon for my liking. But Jerry took care of my disappointment by taking my hand, and we began dancing to the rock music now playing. I love to dance, and this was a delightful start to the evening.

After dancing to four songs, we took a break. Jerry escorted me back to the bar. We saw an open table nearby, so we took our drinks from the bar and moved to the table.

As we sat across from each other, I complimented him on what a fine dancer he was. He returned the compliment and added another compliment over my looks. I smiled and thanked him.

I liked his company more and more as we sat and talked. I knew he saw my wedding ring but chose not to say anything. Then, as we were talking, I saw his expression change.

“Is there a problem?” I asked.

He told me a couple of his friends had mentioned they might stop by tonight, and sure enough, they had. He looked stuck between a rock and a hard place, so I spoke up. “Invite your friends to join us. The more the merrier.”

I could tell this wasn’t what he wanted, but it was the best solution for the moment. Jerry waved to his friends, and they came to the table.

Jerry introduced me to his three black friends, Charles, Ron, and Sherman. Then Jerry asked the waitress if she would move us to a larger table near the dance floor. She found a perfect spot for us and got us a fresh round of drinks.

The lively conversation flowed for the next fifteen minutes. Then Jerry got up and asked me to dance. Naturally, I accepted, and we danced three songs before returning to the table. That is when the fun began. Ron asked me for a dance. Then I danced with Sherman and finally Ron, while poor Jerry was stuck talking with his buddies while watching me dance with his friends.

Ron must have been having naughty thoughts about me while we danced because I felt his woody when he pressed against me.

After dancing with all four guys, I needed to go to the restroom, so I excused myself. After a brief touch-up to my hair and makeup, I traced my tracks back the table across the floor.

As I approached the table, I noticed the guys were in deep discussion, and I had no idea what they were talking about until I heard one of them say, “Do you think she would take on all four of us?”

As soon as he finished saying it, they noticed me standing there. My heart jumped up my throat, and I was speechless, not knowing if it was from shock or excitement. I think it was a combination of both.

At first, I thought I would have Jerry’s company for the rest of the night. But now I had a choice to make. I could either scold them for the sexist comment I overheard or tell them the truth about me.

I calmly sat in my chair and looked around the table, smiling at each guy. Then I spoke up, knowing I had the power to bend this conversation in any direction I wanted.

I extended my left hand toward the middle of the table so they could see my wedding ring. I went on to say that I was a happily married and never cheated on my husband. Their expressions changed, showing their disappointment.

Then I smiled and went on to say that I didn’t need to cheat because my husband and I were swingers. And as a hotwife, I had my husband’s permission to follow my desires.

Their expressions changed again. There was hope in their eyes, and their smiles returned to their lips. Rather than keep them wondering, I said that I enjoyed dancing and chatting with all of them, and if they wouldn’t mind sharing, I welcomed them to join me in my hotel room.

They all looked at each other and agreed to my request. The guys paid the tab, and we left together.

It was nearly 1:00 AM when we approached my hotel. Everyone inside watched directly or from the corner of their eyes as I walked through the lobby with four black men in tow. I knew they must be wondering all sorts of things about me. Even in these modern days of liberation, a white woman entering the hotel elevators with four black men is an unusual sight to some and causes their minds to wander.

On the way up to my floor, I made myself at home and boldly fondled the bulges I was looking forward to getting intimate with. The guys took advantage of my playfulness and discovered I wasn’t wearing panties. They played with my pussy and experienced just how wet I was.

When the elevator stopped at my floor, we exited and walked down the hall to stop in front of my door. They gathered around me and groped every part of me in the hallway while I was laughing, giggling, and trying to swipe my keycard through the lock.

DalihaJez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalihaJez

Once inside my room, eight hands quickly freed me of my dress and stilettos. When they had me naked, I sank to my knees and invited the guys closer so I could get acquainted with the four magnificent cocks they had in store for me. They dropped their drawers, and I licked and sucked each one of them, looking up at their eyes as I did.

After I sampled each one, and being the cum-loving slut that I am, I told them how much I loved having guys cumming in my mouth. I asked them if they would do that for me. They were more than eager to.

I asked one of them for a pillow to kneel on. Then, one by one, I licked and sucked their big black cocks, and swabbed their heavy hanging balls with my drooling tongue. One by one, they filled my mouth with their hot, tasty cum that I squished around in my mouth and gargled like mouthwash before I swallowed. They loved it and told me I was the nastiest woman they had ever met, which I took as a compliment as I licked their creamy spunk from my fingers and lips.

After giving blowjobs to four black men with dicks too big to swallow, I told them I was ready to fuck, and I chose Jerry because he was the first I met. I took his hand and led him to the bed. We pulled the comforter off, and I lay back on the sheets, welcoming him with splayed legs and open arms.

He got between my legs, missionary style, and easily slid his cock into my hot, juicy pussy. His cock was long and thick. All four men had larger endowments than my husband. Jerry felt good inside my pussy, and I told him so. He fucked me for fifteen minutes and gave me three orgasms before he filled my pussy with his cum. Before he pulled out of me, I pulled him to me, kissed him, and thanked him for an incredible fuck.

Jerry made a mess of my pussy. His cum was leaking between my thighs. So, I got up and went to the bathroom to wipe my dirty pussy.

When I came back, Ron was next, and he wanted me on all fours. Eager for more cock, I got on the bed and braced my hands and knees on the mattress, and arched my ass upward to offer my pussy to him.

Ron was not as thick as Jerry, but he had enough length to poke my cervix on his deep thrusts. Although it hurt at times when he went deep, my pussy loved his cock, and it wasn’t long before I was having my fourth orgasm of the night. Ron never stopped fucking me. He fucked me through my entire orgasm, and he talked dirty to me and told me he was going to fill me up when he pumped his hot load deep inside my throbbing cunt.

Ron held me by my hips until his cock shrunk and slipped out of my gaping pussy. Cum leaked from my pussy and down my thighs when I turned around and pulled his limp cock toward my mouth and sucked him clean. Afterward, I thanked him for a great fuck and excused myself to use the bathroom a second time to freshen up.

I was getting funky with sweat and cum, so I cleaned up the best I could and then returned to fuck my next lover. While I was cleaning up, Sherman and Charles flipped a coin to see who went next. Sherman won that coin toss.

I sucked on Sherman’s cock until it was hard as a rock. Then I had him lay on the bed, and I mounted him cowgirl style. He had a nice cock, and it went in easy because some of the cum from Jerry and Ron still lined my cunt. I loved riding him and took him as deep as he could go. My legs were getting weary after ten minutes of bouncing up and down on him. To remedy the situation, I rolled over with him still in me, and I let him pound me in the missionary position.

He gave me a heavy pounding for more than five minutes and brought me to orgasm. When he felt my pussy tighten and convulse around his cock, he came and pumped his load into me. The volume of his cum was incredible. When he pulled his cock out, his cum flooded from my pussy and onto the bed sheets. I cleaned his cock with my tongue and thanked him for fucking me.

Back to the bathroom. I washed up the best I could, but Sherman’s cum was still leaking out of me when I rejoined the guys. This was not like me. Normally, in a gang bang situation, I never clean up. I love to make it as nasty as I can. But tonight, it went differently.

My eyes focused on Charles, the last of the four. “Charles, are you ready for a fun time?” I asked.

“Hell, yeah! My balls are aching for release, baby,” he said.

“Well, I have a solution for that,” I said as I sat on the edge of the bed. “Come here.”

Charles stood in front of me with a rigid cock. I stroked and sucked his tasty black cock until he was ready to burst. Charles had the most endowment of all four guys. If I had to guess, it was more than 10 inches long and as thick as my wrist. I had to stretch my jaws wide to take it. I knew my pussy would have to stretch for it too.

The best way to take him was in the doggie position. I turned over with my knees on the edge of the bed with my ass pointed at him and said, “Come on, Charles, take it for a ride.”

Charles stood behind me and guided his cock into my slippery snatch. I let him fuck me for no more than a minute when I reached back and pulled his cock from my pussy and guided it into my ass. I told him I liked it in my ass but to go slow and let me get used to it.

Although Charles had a king-size cock, it slid into my ass easily as it was covered with lubricant cum. It took less than a minute for my ass to adjust to his size, and I urged Charles to fuck me harder, and when I did, I heard the guys cheer him on. “Yeah, fuck that white ass, Charles!” And things like that.

Charles did a great job. From the way he moved, I was sure mine wasn’t the first ass he stuck his dick in. I reached under and rubbed my clit furiously while Charles drilled my ass. Within minutes, I had another raging orgasm. A few more strokes and Charles groaned and filled my ass with his hot cum.

After Charles gave me all of his seed, he slumped over on the bed. I lay motionless for a few minutes before I got up to go to the bathroom. I took my time cleaning up and thinking about what a great night. I had just gotten gang-banged by four black men. I had all the cock and cum that I wanted, even more than I needed.

The guys were getting dressed when I finally came out of the bathroom. I thanked them for the incredible night they gave me, and they thanked me in return.

They told me that this was by far the most exciting night they had sexually speaking. They even admitted that gang-banging a white woman was something they often talked about, and they thanked me again for making it happen.

I thanked them for the compliments, feeling proud to be the first white woman they chose to gang-bang. We said our goodbyes, and after a few hugs and kisses, they left.

I went for a shower right after they left. After I dried off, I called my husband and told him what a bad girl I was. He pressed me for details that I gladly gave him. We both were excited. Before our conversation ended, we had both gotten ourselves off. Then I told my loving husband that I would fill him in with more details when I got home.

The End ~~~ Until the next time…

Published 
Written by SexySusan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments