Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotwife Sexcapades – Holiday Cheer – Part 1

"My husband and I enjoyed the holiday with plenty of sex to go around."

76
24 Comments 24
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I love the holiday season, and last Christmas was one for the books! And you are probably asking yourself, “Why is she writing about Christmas in the middle of summer?”

Well, because I can’t wait until Christmas to write it. It’s too far away, and I am deeply excited to share my story with my faithful readers.

It was the weekend before Christman, a Friday night. Jack and I went to a Christmas party hosted by one of my husband’s clients. Jack thinks that I am the sexiest thing on two legs, and he likes to show me off, so he asked me to push the limits on what I chose to wear.

Choosing an outfit on the borderline between proper party wear and slut wear was challenging and fun. The good news was I got to go shopping for something new. I went to the mall and found a red party dress that I instantly fell in love with. It was perfect for what Jack expected of me.

The dress was soft and shiny and looked like satin. It had a mid-thigh hem and a V neckline. It accentuated my breasts and revealed my entire cleavage. I wore nothing underneath. It was sexy and daring to wear it this way, and I topped it off with a pair of patent leather 5-inch heels with gold trim and an ankle strap. A gold necklace and gold earrings completed my ensemble.

I looked at myself in the mirror when I finished dressing. I was pleased with the look and Jack said I looked sensational. I was happy to pass my husband’s inspection. If he didn’t like it, I would have immediately changed into something else. I am a very obedient wife, and whatever my husband wants, my husband gets.

~~~~~

The party was at a private home. We made the rounds meeting new people and catching up with old acquaintances. For most of the evening, Jack stayed close to me and enjoyed the looks I was getting from the male guests.

“I’ll bet every man at this party would love to fuck you, Susan,” Jack whispered in my ear.

“Set it up, honey,” I teased. We both laughed and continued socializing. Around 11:00 PM, the party began to thin out, so we said our goodbyes.

Neither of us was ready to call it a night, so I suggested we finish the night at our favorite swingers’ club. Jack was very agreeable. He told me there was no sense in wasting a good dress.

We went for the twenty-minute drive through the Oakland hills to an old Victorian house they used for swingers to meet every Friday and Saturday night. We have been there a few times recently, and I am always eager to return for more.

It is usually for couples only. But on Friday nights, they let the singles in. More single men than single women take advantage of that, and the men outnumber the women. And, for a woman like me, I love the variety.

We went to the bar and got our drinks. The drinks were included in the cover charge. They have a bouncer, a retired Oakland Raider, big, black, and no one to fuck with. So, if anyone gets drunk and out of control, he will show them the way out.

While we were standing at the bar, a woman with a bodacious figure approached us and introduced herself. Her name was Jackie. She was visiting relatives in Oakland and had come alone. She complimented my outfit and asked my husband for a dance.

As they made their way to the dance floor, I was surrounded immediately by three guys. They buzzed around me like flies on sugar. Almost in unison, they asked me to dance. I reached out and took the hand of the guy closest to me. I looked at the other two and told them the night was still young and that I would love to dance with each one of them.

John was the first guy I chose to dance with. It was a fast number, and John was a good dancer. He tried to keep me on the dance floor, but I told him I had promised the other guys a dance, so he would have to wait.

From experience, I had to be a little firm with the single guys. They came here horny, and looking for a woman to fuck. I love to fuck, but I like taking my time getting there, and on Friday nights, there is so much to choose from.

Tom was the second guy I danced with. Tom was another smooth dancer, and he was exceptionally handsome. Ron was the third guy I danced with. Ron was a good-looking black man. We danced a slow song together. He pulled me in tight as we danced. I felt his cock rub against me, and I could tell it was big.

It is pretty safe to say that all three guys wanted to fuck me, and I had the option of choosing which one. I danced a second time with all three men. Each man got more intimate with me the second time around. I gave each one of them a taste of my lips and made sure to rub my ass and pussy against the bulges that were evident in their pants. They, in turn, began groping my tits and grabbing my ass.

After several dances, I needed a break. So, we went to the bar. There was one stool available, and I sat on it. I got a fresh drink and turned on the stool to face the three guys I was now with. I knew I would be fucking one of them before the night was over, or maybe all three, depending on how the night goes.

I didn’t know where my husband went. He was nowhere in sight, and neither was the bodacious woman he was dancing with. I guessed they were already upstairs getting it on in one of the rooms.

As I turned, my dress rode up my thighs a considerable length, coming close to giving away the no-panty secret between my legs. But it was a secret that I was now willing to share, and I spread my legs to watch their reaction. They all saw my shaved pussy and the wetness that spread through my folds. They all wanted to touch it, but I did not let them.

Ron commented to me about going commando, so I told him they get in the way when I want to play.

“So, when are we going to start playing, baby?” Ron asked.

Before I could answer, my husband and his bodacious blonde showed up. I needed to go to the ladies’ room, so I asked Jackie to keep me company. We both had to pee and then we straightened our hair and makeup. Then Jackie pulled a bag of cocaine from her purse and offered me some. We did four lines each, and I swear my feet were no longer touching the floor.

We chatted it up, sounding like two quacking ducks with too much to quack about. It was a good thing no one entered the room during our conversation. They would have known we were flying high.

She asked me if I was having fun. I told her about the three guys at the bar, and I asked her if she fucked my husband. She said not yet, but she would before the night was over. She asked me if my husband was a good fuck. I told her he was the best I ever had. Of course, I was lying. I had been with a lot of guys, and some fucked me beyond my wildest dreams.

There were too many people there. People were waiting for available rooms and a change of bedsheets. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to stay, so I said, “I am having a great time with the guys I met. And I could tell you are eager as hell to fuck my husband.

She asked, “Am I that obvious?” We both laughed.

“Why don’t you come with us to our house? We’re not that far away. We got liquor, killer weed, and three empty bedrooms. I am thinking about inviting those three guys as well. You can have my husband, and if I need help, you can come to my rescue,” I said.

shanapower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shanapower

“Oh, aren’t you something? You little devil! I should have met you years ago. But I am glad to know you now,” she said, then pressed my back against the wall and kissed me. Her lips were soft and wet, and her mouth tasted like sweet cherry wine. Her hand was under my dress with her finger in my pussy before I took my second breath. I moaned against her mouth and started kissing her back, but we stopped when the door opened, and two women walked in.

We walked past the two women and left the restroom. She told me she would love to accept my invitation on our return to the bar. I told her to leave it up to me.

The guys saved two empty stools for us. I sat on one, and Jackie sat next to me. Then I told the guys that Jackie and I were having such a good time we wanted to move the party to my house and have more fun.

I turned to my husband and asked if he was for it. He said all the way.

The guys quickly agreed, and we were all jumping for joy, well, not jumping, but you could feel the joyful spirit surrounding us. I told Jack he should ride with Jackie to help her find her way to our house. Jackie kissed me and told me she loved how my mind works.

I told the guys that they could follow me to my house. I gave them my cell number in case we separate on the way there. We all left in three cars. I was in the lead. The guys were behind me, and Jackie and my husband trailed the guys.

Twenty minutes later, we were all at our house. Jack gave a quick tour, and we gathered in the kitchen. We put the liquor out and a twelve-pack of ice-cold beer. Jack rolled a joint the size of a cigar and fired it up. Jackie borrowed a mirror from me and cut lines of cocaine across it.

Jackie and I talked, laughed, smoked, drank, and flirted with the guys as they stood before us with lust in their eyes, my husband included, with his eyes focused on Jackie. My husband took Jackie’s hand, and as he took her away, he told me to have fun.

I stood next to Tom, and to get things started, I reached over and began massaging his bulge. The other two joined us, and I was getting all the attention I craved. I had six hands roaming all over my body, groping my tits, massaging my ass, fingering my cunt, and turning me on like gangbusters.

The guys wasted little time stripping me naked. I didn’t have to do anything but stand there and watch them ogle my naked body. I was feeling way too turned on. I made them undress, and I got on my knees and took turns sucking on the three hard, delicious cocks surrounding me until my saliva and their pre-cum drooled from my lips.

All three men had adequate endowments, and the black one was uncut. I love sucking on uncut cocks, and maybe I am that odd one that like the tasty cheese that collects under the foreskin, known as smegma. Ron had a lot of it under his foreskin, and I took my pleasurable time cleaning it with my tongue before I sucked his cock and made him cum in my mouth. I sounded a delicious moan and gladly swallowed every drop.

After I sucked off all three guys and swallowed their semen, I told them that we were going to join my husband and Jackie and that they could fuck both of us.

When we moved into the bedroom, Jack and Jackie were both lying on their backs, recovering from a very satisfying fuck. Jack’s cum was leaking from Jackie’s pussy. I helped her spread her legs so I could clean her up. I got between her legs and planted my face in her heated crotch to suck my husband’s cum from her pussy. Jacky had a sugary cunt, and I loved the sweet taste of my husband’s semen mixed with her juices.

I made a teasing production of it, letting the guys know how good she tasted. I made her pussy sparkle, and I made her cum twice while I was cleaning her. When I finished, I moved up and kissed her. She returned the kiss and thanked me.

“Anytime,” I whispered.

After I munched on Jackie’s pussy, I lay down, spread my legs, and told the guys to have at it. Ron was the closest, and he immediately got between my legs and started licking my pussy. He quickly got me hot and excited, and I began to beg him to fuck me. He didn’t disappoint me and filled my pussy with his hard, uncut, black cock.

I had an orgasm as our fucking got more intense. All through my screaming and clawing, Ron didn’t miss a beat. He hadn’t cum yet, so I asked him to fuck me harder. His tempo and my urging soon brought him to the breaking point, and I could feel his warm cum flooding my pussy. Before he got off me, I kissed him and thanked him for a fantastic fuck.

I was dirty and stinky, with cum running out of my pussy when John mounted me. I heard Jackie moaning with Tom fucking her. John entered my pussy and fucked me with slow, easy strokes. The feeling was divine, and I began bucking and grinding for more. He said he could fuck me better in the doggie position.

I quickly changed positions with him and welcomed his cock back into my pussy. He put his hands on my hips, dug his fingers into my flesh, and fucked me hard and deep. It wasn’t long before I was experiencing another orgasm. John had enormous staying power, and he made me cum three times before he pumped his hot load inside me.

I loved it! After John pulled out of me, I collapsed on the bed. Jack came to the bed. He sat next to me and kissed me. “Are you doing okay, baby? He asked.

“Never better. We are having quite a night,” I joyfully replied.

“Yes, indeed, we surely are,” Jack said. Jack looked happy. Jackie must have given him a royal fucking.

Before my thoughts of Jackie fucking my husband faded from my mind, Jackie got on the bed and rolled over next to me. “Do you want to clean each other up?” She whispered in my ear.

“Love to,” I quickly answered. Then Jackie straddled my face and offered her pussy to my tongue. Her pussy was dirty. She had a ton of cum inside her, and she drained in my mouth when her pussy met my lips. It was so good that I sought out more with my tongue.

Since we were in a 69, Jackie was busy munching my pussy as well. When we finished cleaning each other, we took a break. We told the guys we would see them in the living room, and then Jackie and I went to the bathroom.

As we freshened up, Jackie thanked me for an incredible evening and told me what a hunk my husband was. She asked me if I would lend him out for a week. I told her we might be able to arrange something in that order. Of course, if my husband is going to be away fucking that bodacious blonde, I won’t be sitting at home.

The party ended around 3:00 AM. We sent the guys on their way, and I invited Jackie to stay. She did, and in the morning, we gave Jack an FMF threesome. We showered and put on our makeup, and I fixed a light breakfast for the three. Before Jackie left, we exchanged numbers and email addresses and vowed to stay in touch.

The End? Not yet.

Published 
Written by SexySusan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments