Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bachelor Party Part three

"I changed the game and did not know it"

34
4 Comments 4
3.6k Views 3.6k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Michael drove us back to the company office, where Maggie and I parked. It was late, close to midnight, and all businesses were closed. I had left my dress inside the office, so I had to drive home in my outfit. It was a hot, muggy evening.

When I arrived at my apartment, my neighbor Bob sat in a folding chair outside his apartment, talking with a friend and drinking a beer.

Bob was an older guy. He was self-employed as a sign maker. He was also a War veteran injured in battle. He walked with a limp and had a few significant battle scars. He was always nice to me, saying hello and goodbye as I came and went. My father was also an injured combat veteran, so I made a point of always being nice to Bob.

I'm sure he had questions about my association with Bryan. Bryan is nearly twenty years older than me.

As I walked to my apartment, Bob said hello.

"Hi Lydia, you look nice tonight."

I responded with, "Hello. I'm coming home from a party."

I was embarrassed being seen in this outfit nearly nude by my neighbor.

Bob said, "Some party. Why don't you come to say hello."

I knew they wanted a closer look. I thought, why not? So I walked over to the two men.

They enjoyed the view. That was obvious by their excited speech. Bob handed me a beer and introduced me to his friend Al, a man about his age. Bob went inside his apartment and brought out another folding chair. He opened it and told me to have a seat. I sat across from them.

My skirt did not cover much when standing and almost nothing while seated. My breasts were only covered by that gauge strip that was still wet. When I sat, I caught those old guys staring at my butt. I kept my legs closed to keep from exposing myself completely. Luckily, there was just dim light outside his apartment, offering me some cover in darkness.

They asked what kind of party I went to dressed like I was. I told them it was a costume party, and I went as a sexy schoolgirl.

Bob knew I worked doing the Bar Lingerie shows, so he was not completely surprised to see me dressed so scantily.

Bob mentioned that I did those shows to Al. Al said he had been to one of those shows but thought he would have remembered if I was one of the girls.

I looked down and noticed my nipples were standing at full attention. With just the strip of gauze as my top, I realized why they both were staring at my tiny chest.

Al fired up a pipe with marijuana. They shared a hit and offered me one. I usually would decline, but I accepted. Al stood up and over me, as he handed me the pipe. I adjusted in my seat. When I took the pipe, I saw that my skirt, which hardly covered me if I sat perfectly, had moved up, and my pussy was exposed. Al, standing over me, was getting a whole show.

I took a hit and passed it back to him. He stood there briefly, glaring at me. I do not know if it was the beer or the marijuana, but I stopped caring about trying to stay covered. It was not working anyway. I was enjoying listening to these old friends talk. They told stories of their youth and teased each other. They seemed to enjoy having me present to tell their tales to. I was new to listening to the old stories they had shared a hundred times.

At one point, I pulled my knees up to my chest and held them like that sitting in the chair across from these two men. I knew I was teasing them and that they were enjoying my company. Sitting like this exposed my butt and vagina to their glaring eyes. I knew that the skirt was no longer covering me. I would be lying if being the center of their attention was not exciting me.

As time passed, I knew I was on exhibition every time I moved. I did nothing noticeable to expose myself, but I did not try to hide either. I ended the night by hugging the guys. The hugs lingered a little long, but I did not care. I went inside my apartment and showered.

I went to bed and played the evening over and over in my mind. I made myself orgasm several times. I dreamt that night of that perfect kiss I shared with Maggie.

The next day was Sunday. The clock moved slowly as I waited for Bryan to stop by. I wanted to inform him of the events of last night.

I counted all the money I earned from the night before. I would have to work close to a month to pocket that much money at my job. While I was counting my money, I found a folded note inside the pocket of my skirt.

The note read, "Lisa, please call me." The message included a phone number and the name Greg.

I could not remember any of the names from the evening before whoever it was remained anonymous to me.

I put the note with the cash. Bryan would tell me what to do with it.

Bryan arrived mid-afternoon. I was so excited to see him. I waited nude when he entered the apartment. He sat on his chair, and I went to work sucking him off.

He started asking me questions which are hard to answer with a cock in my mouth.

Bryan took my hand and walked me to my bed. I knelt by his feet as he removed his clothes. Bryan sat on the side of the bed and pulled me to him. He stood me up and inspected his property. I closed my eyes as he caressed my body. I felt so small in his arms. My mind was in a trance.

He pulled me next to him in the bed and told me to tell him about my evening. I lay on my back as his hands roamed over my body. I told him of the events of last night, trying not to forget a detail. I told him of the passionate kiss I shared with Maggie and how that made it seem like the room was empty of all those men watching us.

As Bryan touched my vagina, I had my first orgasm of the afternoon.

I told him how Maggie teased everyone telling them I was her little Sister. That Maggie told those guys I was her sixteen-year-old Sister. I joked that drunk men would believe anything. Bryan laughed and agreed.

I told him about me giving blowjobs, how Maggie seemed to enjoy controlling my actions. When I told him I sucked off six of the guys last night and swallowed all their cum he was shocked.

Bryan said he told me I could give a blowjob, not to suck off everyone. I told him that he had always taught me to please men when they wanted me. I told him when it happened, I thought of what he would like me to do in the situation. He agreed that I did well.

Bryan asked what Maggie did. I said she had sex with the Best-man, but it lasted just a few minutes. I told him how Maggie arranged for me to blow the last two guys simultaneously and how she directed them to fuck my throat. Bryan was excited and moved between my legs, and entered me. Oh, how I needed that, to feel him inside me. He fucked me slowly as I told him the rest of the details. When he came inside, I orgasmed again. I grabbed him and pulled him into me as he completed his orgasm.

When we recovered, I told him of the money I made. I continued giving him the details. I mentioned someone from the party slipped me his number in a note. I told him how the first man was old enough to be his father. That one guy got off on calling me names like whore and slut.

Bryan said, "He sure got that right."

He smiled at me and kissed me passionately.

I continued telling him everything I could remember. I told him I was in a trance through most of it. I mentioned some of the guys just groped my breasts and butt. I said I did nothing to stop them. I said being naked in a room full of men, all strangers, was exhilarating. I mentioned how my pussy dripped, wetting my thighs throughout the night.

Bryan, excited by the topic, was hard again and entered me again. He moved us, so I was on top of him now, riding him. It was not long, and we both came again. I loved him inside me, feeling his warm cum ooze from my body. I lowered myself on his chest to take his cock in my mouth and lick and capture all his cum that escaped during our sex.

We cleaned up, showering in my tiny shower together. Getting two people in there simultaneously took some maneuvering, but we managed. Bryan sadly had to leave to see his fiancé Lisa. When I told him Lisa was the name I used for the party, I was not sure he liked that idea.

Before he left, Bryan told me to call that number tomorrow and see what he wanted.

I responded, "Yes, Sir."

Monday after work, I called the number. No answer, so I left a simple message on the answering machine. Tuesday, I called during lunch, and this time, someone answered.

A male, who, once he realized I called, seemed very excited. He could not believe I called. He told me how much he loved our show and that I looked beautiful. I asked him if he had the right girl. There was one attractive girl that night, and that was Maggie. He insisted he had the right one, as he described me. I told him I had to go. He begged me to call him that evening. I agreed. He introduced himself as Greg.

I called again that evening. I had given it thought during the day and decided to continue with the story of Maggie being my Sister. When Greg answered, I told him I only had a short time to talk. I said my Sister Maggie told me not to call him; he gave me more compliments, swelling my head. He asked several questions about performing at bachelor parties. I reminded him that the show was my very first.

He asked several times to meet in person. I declined each request. I asked him if I would remember him from the party. Greg said he hoped I would. He said I was the one who told me about Rock, Paper, and Scissors; the guys used to determine an order of me sucking them that night.

That did remind me of that conversation and him. He had been so surprised that I swallowed his cum. I also remembered that he was very nice to me and had a beautiful cock too.

I told him I remembered him. He asked again to see me in person. I told him to let me think about it. His constant asking and compliments were wearing me down. We agreed on another time to talk on the phone.

I knew why Greg wanted to see me. He wanted me to suck his cock again. I recalled how he loved it and thanked me repeatedly. I considered maybe I was his first blow job to completion. Whatever it was, he seemed desperate to see me again.

I told Bryan about my calls with Greg. Bryan told me I should go ahead and meet him and see what he wants. I told Bryan that he wants another blow job. Bryan said if that is the case then take care of him.

When I called Greg the next time, I waited for him to ask to meet again. When he did, I said I would meet him Saturday. I told him I would meet him at a coffee shop off Mission Blvd. near the local college.

On Saturday, for our meeting, I wore some athletic shorts and a tight-fitting running top. My nipples were clearly visible hard under my shirt.

I drove nearby the shop, parked, and walked to the coffee shop on Saturday. I did not want Greg to see me driving my car.

Greg was there when I walked in. He bought me a coffee. We chatted. I could tell he was excited. Having that effect on him was empowering. He was at least twelve years older than my actual age. I told him my real name, explaining we all use fake names at parties. I told him I was twenty, not my actual age.

Greg said he wanted to get to know me. I told him that Maggie had advised me not to meet with him and that it was not a good idea. I teased him, asking him if he was dangerous.

He kept talking, but I knew what he wanted. At one point in the conversation, I leaned close and told him one hundred dollars. He appeared shocked that I came right out with it. I told him I knew what he was getting at, so I thought we should save time. I wanted him to stay excited and satisfied.

Greg did not need much convincing. He agreed. I asked where he parked his vehicle. We went to his car, and I took him to the same spot where I often met Gabriel. I would be meeting Gabriel in hours at that exact spot.

Greg was excited as he was the night of the bachelor party. We got into the backseat of his car for more room. I helped him remove his cock from his slacks. He was already hard.

I told him he had a beautiful cock, and I was happy to suck him again. I tried to take my time taking him in my mouth. But Greg was so worked up that I thought he might have orgasmed before I could enjoy him. I licked the length from his balls to the top. All the while, I was looking into his eyes. I took him in my mouth. I took him deep into my mouth. I took his entire cock in my mouth, caressing his length, then pulled it out and kissed the head, and teased it with my tongue. Just a few more strokes of his cock deep in my mouth, and seconds later, he blasted cum. I captured it all as he finished.

When he finished pumping, I opened my mouth and showed him. I then swallowed and thanked him.

We rested together. I was lying with my head on his lap, looking up at him and occasionally licking his semi-hard cock.

I told him he had better take me back because Maggie would start to worry. Greg drove me to the coffee shop where we met. He asked several times when he could see me again. He asked me to consider having sex with him. I told him it would not be in a car if we did. Greg quickly agreed to that condition. He paid me as I stepped out of his car. I told him I would call him soon.

I went home as I had a few hours until I met with Gabriel.

I thought about how my life had changed since I met Bryan. I would never have thought I would have done some of the things I had done before I met him. Now here I was, sucking cock for money. I was an actual whore. Coming to that realization was not easy. I had been shared and given away to Bryan's friends; I have been exposed in public on many occasions. I became a Bar Lingerie Showgirl at his direction, and now I work for men at bachelor parties. My life had changed course.

I thought back to when I started working at Bryan’s family business, when the other office girls warned me about Bryan. The girls had warned me that Bryan had a reputation for messing with a few of the young girls in the office and that it did not always end well. I thought I was now living it. I also thought I could not stop Bryan or say no to his desires.

I worried about where this all would lead. I knew I was just Bryan's plaything. He was planning to marry his fiancé Lisa. I knew I had no future with Bryan. Even with all my concerns, I could not say "No" to him. He had complete control over me. My defenses melted in his presence. All I wanted to do was please him. I do not think anything he asked of me I would have refused.

It was the way he talked to me. He never left any opening for me to refuse. He would tell me he wanted me to do something. There was no question in his voice. He expected I would do it without question, and I always did. His control was absolute. I also knew that if I refused him, that would likely be the end of our connection. I did not want that.

Bryan was in charge. He controlled everything in my life. He held the money I earned. He paid my bills. He managed what I did when I was away from work and who I spent time with. He controlled my manner of dress. There was no aspect of my life that Bryan did not have dominion over. I enjoyed being held responsible to someone, to hold myself accountable. I did well under those circumstances.

To clear my head of any concerns, I went to Bryan's friend Steve's house and worked on my tan. I let myself in the side gate at his house and stripped off my shorts and shirt. I laid out by the pool until it was time to see Gabriel.

I worried, too, that I was developing feelings for Gabriel. I so enjoyed seeing him. Gabriel was another unattainable man in my life. All the men in my life were not available.

After some time in the sun by the pool, I went home to change and go see Gabriel.

Seeing Gabriel was always unique. Although, on many visits, my time with him was short.

I met Gabriel at the exact location I had been earlier. He was ready as he always was. I stripped off my dress before getting into his car's backseat. My mouth was directed straight to his cock.

Hard and ready as Gabriel always was. After a few deep strokes of my mouth on his beautiful cock, and he was drenching my mouth with cum.

When he settled down, I continued to enjoy his cock. I licked the length of it. I collected the leakage as he calmed down and prepared for a second go.

I started telling him that a couple of hours earlier, I had sucked off Greg. I told him Greg was a guy from the Bachelor party. Gabriel asked a bunch of questions. It excited him as his cock grew to full strength quickly.

I did a few more bachelor parties. Because of my body shape and size, I was not always selected. Men are attracted to women with larger breasts that look like women and less like a child like I did.

I never got to be the lead girl, but I was okay with that. That would have been too much pressure. I did two shows with girls other than Maggie. It just was not the same. Working with Maggie was special. We had a special connection.

Bachelor parties were so hit-and-miss—seasonal work since most weddings are in summer.

My shows with Maggie were always fun. She enjoyed controlling me. She loved telling everyone I was her little Sister. She took control of me when we did our little shows for the guys. Before we started, she would tell me to do what she told me and all would go well. We were in sync.

Maggie was an extraordinary beauty. She was the kind of girl that everyone turned their head to look at as she walked by or entered a room. So when she walked into a room full of men nearly nude, she had their full attention.

One of our following shows together was special. Maggie exerted her control over me. As we did our act together, she was more aggressive with me than she had been before. Maggie pulled me by my hair close to her against her chest as her hands roamed my body. She squeezed my nipples, making me squirm. She put me on the mat and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. She ground her pelvis against my face soaking me with her fluids. I did my best to please her. She rubbed her pussy against my face until she orgasmed. I never felt like I was in a room full of men watching when I was performing with her.

ivannacrazy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ivannacrazy1

This evening she was aggressive with the double dildo as she forced it inside me before putting the other end inside herself. We then scissored each other rubbing our pussies together filled. The men loved it. The best part to me, no matter the orgasms she gave me, was kissing her. When she kissed me, I felt I was hers. Her kiss was so soft I just melted.

She used the dildo on my mouth and throat as all the men watched and encouraged her. The more they cheered the more she forced the dildo into my throat. She seemed unconcerned at my discomfort.

This night she offered my services to anyone that wanted a blow job. She did the negotiating and accepted offers without asking me. That night I gave blow jobs to four guys. She did not do anything sexual with the men. I did not realize it, but things had changed in how she was treating me.

She gave me three hundred dollars for the blow jobs when we left. Maggie told me she got to keep the rest. With the rest of the tips, it was another excellent night.

Maggie told me she had sold me for sex, but the guy backed out. She never asked if I was willing to have sex with anyone. I did not speak up. I was so used to people controlling me that I just accepted it. I did not want to disappoint her.

At the next bachelor party, I knew something was up. As we arrived at the house, Maggie told me that I was going in naked. She had me take off my outfit in the car. She was still wearing her street clothes. Michael always went in first to ensure everything was as good as expected. When he returned, Maggie took me by the hand and walked me inside naked. She introduced me as her little Sister. She made up some story about her other girl being unavailable tonight, so she brought me along. The men all seemed to accept her tale. She seemed to enjoy marching me in the nude as she was clothed. Being walked into a crowd of men and me being nude is unsettling. I felt all those eyes on me.

This party was a large crowd. Maggie did her show then we did our act together. Playing with her was always my favorite part of the evening. The group always melted away, and it seemed to me at least that it was only us two. After we did our thing, she paraded me naked around the room. I would feel hands everywhere. I always felt safe being led around by her. In the first shows together, she used to tell the guys no touching me, but that had stopped. As long as no one groped me too much, she said nothing, and I was in no position to refuse.

I heard her telling the guys that I was indeed her Sister, as many asked.

This time I heard her offering and negotiating with guys, with me standing by her side, completely nude. She displayed me to these men offering me. She turned me in a circle. She bent me at the waist, spreading my butt cheeks. She touched my pussy, opening it to show these guys. My mind was somewhere else, but her touch felt terrific.

I heard her tell these strangers I would blow anyone for $100. Then she offers my ass for $500 and my vagina for $400. I was too out of it to provide resistance, my mind spinning.

"Come on, guys, this is your chance to have my little sister. She will blow you and swallow every drop".

She had guys asking her for sex, but she declined, saying this was about teaching her little Sister the ropes tonight.

The next thing I knew, some guy walked me toward a bedroom. Maggie followed behind. We all went into the bedroom. Before I knew it, I was on my back in bed. This guy was stripping off his clothes and got between my legs. Maggie stayed in the room and watched as this guy pushed his bare cock inside me. This guy, I did not know his name, was fucking me bareback. My head was spinning. I could not think straight. Maggie was kneeling on the bed by my side and was holding my hand. She was talking to the guy, but my mind was still elsewhere. I heard the words, but they made no sense to me.

He started moving my body for his enjoyment. He was standing beside the bed and fucking me as I was on my side. Soon Maggie helped him to push me so my face was close to his cock, and he started to orgasm. He fired his cum on my face and in my mouth. I did my best to swallow his offering. The rest was across my face. Maggie used her fingers to capture the cum and direct it toward my mouth. I accepted the cum she fed me and licked her fingers clean.

The guy paid Maggie as I lay on the bed. I was wondering what had just happened. She left the room with him, and a few seconds later, she returned with another guy. Maggie went to get a cloth to clean her face, but the guy stopped her. He said it was hot looking at me with cum on my face.

He stripped off his slacks and walked to the bed. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me towards him. He crawled onto the bed and buried his cock inside me. Maggie, again, was right at my side. This time I heard her talking to the guy. She was encouraging him as he stroked in and out. Maggie moved to kneel by my head. She then grabbed my arms and held them over my head as I lay on my back. The stranger was fucking me hard, all the while encouraged by Maggie. Maggie was telling him to fuck her little Sister. Soon I felt him start to orgasm. I tried to squirm away from him, but his weight and Magie holding my arms prevented me from doing so.

When he finished, his cock slipped free. Maggie told me to clean his cock. She let go of my hands and pushed me toward his cock. I took his still-hard cock in my mouth and cleaned the mixed fluid of his cum and mine from his cock.

He dressed and left the room. Maggie told me she was going to find more business. She left me there on the bed. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself. I expelled this stranger's cum from my pussy as best I could and rinsed my face.

I stepped out of the attached bathroom, and there was Maggie with another guy.

Maggie said, "Sis, he wants and blow job."

I walked to him. I lead him to sit on the bed. I removed his slacks and underwear. He laid back on the bed, and I crawled between his leg. I was still excited from the fucking I had just had from two strangers. I took this cock deep into my mouth and stared at him, and I moved up and down on this cock.

Maggie watched for a few seconds, then said she was going out into the crowd to find more business for her Sister.

This guy put his hands on my head and controlled the action. It was not long, and he indicated he was going to orgasm. I took him deep and cupped his balls in my hand as he fired his cum in my mouth. I waited for him to finish, and I released his cock from my mouth and sat on my knees. I swallowed his offering and thanked him. I do not remember him talking at all.

After he dressed, he hugged me. I felt so tiny standing next to him as he felt my entire body. His hands lingered on my moist pussy, and I nearly had an orgasm as he rubbed his fingers against my clit.

He left the room, and I was alone for a brief time. Then Maggie came in with another guy.

Maggie proclaimed, "Another blow job for you, Sis."

This guy stood in front of me and pulled his sizable cock out. I knelt in front of him. He immediately grabbed my hair and started fucking my mouth.

Maggie watched for a few seconds, then left the room.

He was aggressive as he fucked my face. Lucky for me, he blasted his cum pretty fast as I did my best to swallow his cum, and he continued to stroke his cock in and out of my mouth, moving my head by my hair grasped in his hand. When he was done, he pulled out and wiped his cock against my cheeks. He pulled his slacks up and left.

Maggie came into the room. She told me she had two guys bidding to fuck my ass.

Before I could object, she left the room again. She seemed to be giddy with excitement. I was in shock at how the evening had changed.

She returned and told me to clean my face. She ran a brush through my hair. She grabbed my wrist and walked to the door. She opened the door, and two men were standing there. She pulled me out the door to stand in front of them. She bent me at the waist. She patted my butt.

Maggie told the guys, "Look at my sister's perfect little ass, guys; you know you want it."

Maggie pulled me back into the room. I was standing behind her, and she negotiated with them both. Maggie said if they disagreed, we were soon leaving. As soon as she moved to shut the door, one of the guys spoke up. He said he wanted that ass.

Maggie tells him to come into the room. She leads me back to the bed. Maggie retrieved some lubricant from her bag. She handed it to me. The guy took his clothes off. I knelt before him and took his cock in my mouth to make him hard. I then put some of the lubricant in my hand and applied it to his hard cock. I also used some on my butthole.

Maggie told me to lie face down on the bed. She helped me into position. I did, and the guy crawled onto the bed behind me.

Maggie told this guy, "Make her scream so your friends hear."

He moved between my legs. He spread my legs, and the next thing I felt was his cock at my rear entry. Maggie was sitting by my head, and she moved to hold my hands. I could tell she enjoyed holding me down.

He pushed in and went as deep as he could. I did scream even with the lubricant. The suddenness of his entry caused me to cry. It was painful. He started to use his weight and was bouncing off me as he fucked my ass. I was screaming from his cock, expanding my butthole. I could tell Maggie was enjoying herself.

Maggie tells the guy to orgasm in my mouth when he is ready. He was enjoying himself, and it seemed he was in no hurry after minutes of him pounding me and Maggie holding my hands. He announced he was close. Maggie let go of my hands and flipped me over when he pulled himself out of my butt. He crawled up my chest and put his cock into my open mouth.

He pushed himself deep into my mouth, and he released himself. I swallowed his cum. When he finished, I just rolled onto my side and rested. I could feel my butt pulsing.

Maggie got up and walked the guy out. She returned in a few minutes as I was still resting. I told Maggie I was done.

That upset her, it seemed.

She said, "You are a whore, and I will decide when you are done."

I was unsure if she said that to hurt me or as control; it had both effects.

She said she had another guy for me to take care of. I told her I could not do it. Maggie was having none of that.

Maggie angrily said, "You will do this, and anyone I bring you do you understand me? "

She seemed genuinely pissed off. She marched out of the room and returned with another guy.

I was lying on the bed. I was still tired.

She told the guy while looking at me, making eye contact. She asked the guy how much she was charging him. He said $200. She then told him he could use any part of me he wished. Maggie told him that the last guy just fucked me in the ass and orgasmed in my mouth. She said he could use me anyway and cum wherever he chose. I just looked back at her, staring at me.

Maggie then asked if she needed to ask anyone else if they wanted to use me at a discount. I told her whatever she wanted, it was up to her. I saw her smile.

I rolled onto my back, but I maintained eye contact with Maggie. The guy moved on top of me. He put his cock against my pussy and entered me. I just stared at Maggie. She stared back at me. It seemed like a contest. Well, she won, of course. It is not easy to maintain eye contact while some guy is fucking me.

He wanted me to get on top of him. So we changed places. He was on his back, and I put him inside me again. I was riding him and enjoying myself. Maggie told me to stop. I did as she said. She told me to take him in my ass.

I adjusted and lifted off his cock and put it against my butthole. I sat down on his cock, taking him in my ass. It hurt as he entered my sore butt. I started riding his cock. I was still loose from the earlier ass fucking, so it was relatively easy.

I was not even paying attention to this guy. I was looking at Maggie. Gosh, she was so beautiful. I was under her spell. It might have been minutes, but the guy started to orgasm inside my butt. It was too late to pull off and capture it with my mouth. I maintained eye contact with Maggie as he filled my butt with his cum. She could tell what had happened by his reaction.

I stopped fucking him as he calmed down. I rested against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He slipped out of my ass. I moved to get off him, but Maggie told me to clean his cock. I dove down his chest and started sucking his softening cock clean.

Maggie asked the stranger if he liked fucking her Sister. He answered he did. I finished cleaning his balls, tasting his sweat, cum, and my ass fluid.

Maggie told me to go clean up. She and the guy left the room. She returned with a young guy about my age. He was the groom's little brother.

Maggie told me I was going to please him. I took his hand and went again to the bed. I helped him out of his slacks. His cock sprang out fully hard. I laid him on the bed and joined him, lying beside him.

I told him my Sister told me to please you and asked what he would like. He nervously said he would like me to blow him. I smiled and moved down his chest to his cock. His cock jumped as I lowered my mouth onto him.

Maggie returned to the room as I had his entire length in my mouth and throat. I caught her watching me devour this guy's cock. I did my best to put on a show for Maggie and him. I knew he was getting close as his legs were tightening beneath me. When he orgasmed, his cum shot deep into my mouth and down my throat. I coughed, and he apologized for not warning me. I thought that was sweet of him. I cleared my throat and swallowed his cum. I kept licking his still-hard cock and looking at Maggie.

I thought that I had finished. Maggie pointed out that his cock was still hard. She asked him if he wanted to fuck me, too, as I had not entirely pleased him yet. He excitedly said he would like that.

I did not hesitate. I moved on his chest and put his cock against my pussy. I then lowered myself down on him. I started fucking him fast. I started sweating as I was working hard riding his cock. It felt wonderful. I slowed down and asked him to change places to stay on top. As his cock came out, I cleaned it with my mouth. I then got on my back and let him enter me again. He was fucking me nice and slow.

Maggie knelt by him and rubbed his chest. She whispered in his ear. I could not hear what was said.

Next thing, this young guy that was so nice earlier starts calling me a slut and a whore. He picked up his pace. Maggie is still whispering in his ear. He says, "You are your sister's whore”.

I responded that I was just that, and he orgasmed, firing him up deep inside me for what seemed like forever. I felt his cock pulse repeatedly as he filled me with warm cum.

When he pulled out, I felt sexually exhausted. I had too many orgasms, and I needed rest.

Maggie left the room with the young guy, and there was a cheer from the crowd when they did.

I was happy when Maggie returned, and she told me we had to go. I cleaned up. I expected to walk around the room saying goodnight to everyone, but Maggie said it was unnecessary. I was pleased to hear that, as I did not want to face the crowd again. It felt like it would have been a walk of shame.

I still had no clothes and was walked out of the bedroom to the front door by her, holding my hand passed all the staring eyes.

On the way home with Mike driving. Maggie split the evening's earnings. First, we paid Mike, our chaperone. Then she paid me the tips from the performance, which was a 70-30 split in her favor as she was the lead performer. The money from the extracurricular things, she said, was a 60-40 split in her favor as well. She said she did a lot of the work lining up the guys. I did not complain; I accepted my cash. I thanked her too.

The next day I feared telling Bryan when he arrived. I was scared that he would get angry about the details of the last evening. He could tell I was upset. He had me tell him all that happened. He did not say anything until I finished.

I told him Maggie gave me no choice. Bryan told me I always have a choice, but the fact is that I was a whore, and Maggie recognized that. He said he was not angry at her for what I did.

I asked if he was angry at me. He waited to answer for what seemed like forever. My heart was beating out of my chest. I expected him to get up and leave and never look back. Then he answered, saying he knew that this would be the result when I proposed this job. He said I was a whore, and to expect me not to act like one, under those circumstances, was not realistic. He told me he fully expected I would be a whore at those parties from the start. Bryan said he was happy Maggie was there to look after me.

Bryan had me give him the money I earned. I told him that Maggie took 60% of the extracurricular activities. He said that seemed fair to him.

Bryan then had me suck his cock. He orgasmed in my mouth. When he cleaned up to leave, he asked me what I was now. He lifted my chin, so I was looking directly at him.

I answered hesitantly, "I'm a whore sir."

Bryan said, "Yes, you are, "You are my whore”.

Bryan said I had changed the game. He said he has had many ask about my availability, but he has declined them. Bryan told me I was now an "Earner." He said he would arrange dates for me, and I would have to make a set amount each month. If I fail to make my goal, he will let Rich use me as he has always wanted.

I feared Rich, and Bryan knew it. Rich enjoyed hurting me, and I knew I would be in trouble if he were allowed the freedom to do so.

Published 
Written by Gifan24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments