Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bachelor Party Part 1

"My girlfriend offers me a new opportunity"

45
8 Comments 8
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is the continuing true story of the path of my sexual journey."

I continued working three nights a week at the Lingerie Bar show part-time job. I would leave my career working for Bryan's business and hurry to the location in time to start. A few bar managers gave us girls a hard time if we did not start on time.

As I fit into the job routine, I can tell how much money we girls would make each night. Occasionally there was an excellent night if there was a big game on television during the show. Those nights have tended to draw more of a crowd.

I liked the girls I worked with and learned about their lives during outfit changes. We usually did not associate together outside the shows. We typically changed in the cramped small offices of the bar manager. Most of these bars were small businesses, not chain-style businesses. However, we did do a few shows at a TGIF franchise.

The bar managers always insisted on being in the office as we changed. No one could blame them for the cash, receipts, and essential documents in those offices. The offices were all cluttered places. We girls got very used to changing together in front of the manager. Most were pretty chill about it, but a couple had reputations as just a little creepy.

I was working this week's shows with a girl filling in for one of the regular girls out on vacation. The new girl Maggie was nice and friendly. She was a lovely blonde with long curly hair to her waist. She was approximately my age or younger.

Maggie was a few inches taller than me, maybe 5'4". Her body was spectacular, with near-perfect breasts. Her breasts were not large but still more significant than my tiny chest. She has just a puff of hair between her legs. I caught myself staring at her as we changed. She smiled at me as she saw my gaze.

We complimented each other well. This week was excellent. I mentioned that to Maggie as we dressed to leave. The manager was happy as well and thanked us. Being thanked by managers was rare.

We exited the bar, and I waited with her in the parking lot for her ride to pick her up. She said these shows were good, but she makes much more in one night at her other job.

I asked her what her other job was. Maggie told me she works bachelor parties for a local company. She told me she dances, strips nude, and puts on little shows. Maggie said she rubs against the guys and generally has a good time. She said there is always a male escort and another female that works the crowd keeping them all excited during breaks. She told me I should try it.

I blushed at her suggestion.

I asked her if she had to have sex with anyone. She said no, but the girls sometimes do if you are in the mood and the right guy with the right offer. She said she has a few times.

"Lydia, sometimes I get so worked up performing that I can not help myself."

She said being nude in a room full of guys is so powerful. Imagine tonight but magnify that by ten.

Maggie said I would do well. She said she would dress me in a sexy schoolgirl outfit to take advantage of my youthful appearance. The guys would go crazy for me.

She said, "With that rocking body, you would be a hit."

It was nice hearing this stunning girl tell me I looked good.

She told me she would arrange an interview with her boss if I were interested.

I left it at that when her ride arrived. She hugged and kissed me on the cheek. We departed our separate ways.

I mentioned it to Bryan that weekend when Bryan stopped by my apartment. I had just finished giving him a blowjob and swallowing his seed. I was kneeling between his legs, relaxing as I loved after blowing him. I continued to play with his softening cock.

Bryan asked what plans I had for the weekend. I said I had a lingerie show tomorrow afternoon, but Gabriel wanted to see me before that.

I smiled and said, "It has been about a week, so poor Gabriel needs relief."

Bryan said, "Good girl," Make sure you do a good job."

I smiled at him and told him I would do my best. I asked him to call me after my lingerie show so I could tell him the details. I asked him if he wanted to drive me to see Gabriel.

I knew Bryan loved driving me to meet Gabriel, knowing that after dropping me off in no time, Gabriel's cock would be in my throat and filling my belly with his cum. He told me how excited he got doing that. Bryan loved thinking of me as his cocksucking whore.

He declined, saying he had an afternoon golf tee time.

I knew hearing of my plans excited him. So I mentioned Maggie. I told him how beautiful she was. I said I was working with her tomorrow and he and his buddies should stop by after golf. I told him he would love seeing her in those outfits.

"You have to see how the patrons react to her."

Bryan said he would have to see how things went after golf.

I then told her about Maggie's other job working for the bachelor parties. I told him everything she said to me about the job. Then I mentioned that she thought I should do it too. I said Maggie told me she would dress me as a sexy schoolgirl. She told me I would be a hit with those guys, especially the older guys.

I could see Bryan was excited hearing this news as his cock was getting hard again without any stimulation. I told him she was willing to arrange an interview for me.

Bryan did not hesitate. He told me sternly to do it. Bryan said to see how the interview goes, and Bryan would decide if I took the job. I loved it when he talked like that to me. Letting me know it was his decision and that he was in charge. I had no say.

I said, "Yes, sir, I will talk with her tomorrow."

I met Gabriel the next day as planned. We met in the mall parking lot near Sears. He said he did not have long but needed to see me badly.

When I entered the backseat of his car, his cock was out and hard. I barely had time to strip my dress off over my head, and he was pulling me towards his lap. I was nude under my pullover dress as a matter of convenience.

My mouth was over his cock, and he flooded me with cum. I did not miss a drop, but Gabriel could cum so much it was difficult to swallow. I laid my head on his lap and licked any residual leakage as he calmed down.

Gabriel was like those guys you see on porn videos that seem to cum forever. I used to tease him that he missed his true calling as a porn star.

Gabriel said his wife was in the mall with his kids. He told me how much he missed me blowing him this past week. It was all he thought about during the work week. Moments later, he was ready for round two.

I encouraged him to move his car to a more secure location, but he said we were less noticeable here, parked among the other cars, than away from the pack. He said the back windows were tinted. He promised no one could see us. I worried that being naked, someone would come by car, but no one did. It made it more exciting.

Round two was better for me as I enjoyed myself blowing him. I loved sucking his cock. Heck, I love to suck any cock. I feel contentment when I have a man in my mouth. I loved his nourishment. I loved how his cum tasted. I loved everything about it. The fact that he got so excited and that I was distracting him felt good.

I looked him in the eye with his cock against my lips. I told him I loved sucking his cock. I told him how happy I was that we met. I then got busy to work. Not too long after, he gave me his second dose of cum. Gosh, that man produced a lot of cum. I swallowed it all down and thanked him.

I begged him for a third dose. I was lying on his lap, looking up at him above me. I seductively licked my lips. He usually could go three times. He was concerned and said he had to return to his wife before she was worried.

I asked him to play with my chest while I masturbated, lying on the seat. I worked myself towards orgasm. When I pushed two fingers inside myself, he held me tight as I shook. I licked my fingers one by one, staring into his eyes. I knew I was driving him crazy. I loved teasing him.

I dressed and thanked him again.

I had some time to kill and considered going into the mall to catch a glimpse of his wife but decided against it. I did not want to ruin this good thing I had with Gabriel.

I showed up early at the bar I was assigned to for that afternoon. I waited for Maggie to arrive. I was excited to tell her I had decided to see where the opportunity for her other job would lead me.

When I told her Maggie, she hugged me and said she would arrange an interview. We exchanged telephone numbers.

NinaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaJoy

We did our lingerie show and had another fantastic night together.

She called the next day and told me my interview was Tuesday evening. She gave me the address of where to go. She told me not to be late. Her boss liked to see that we girls could follow instructions.

I told Bryan, and he said he would drive me to the interview on Tuesday.

Tuesday after work, I was dressed and ready when Bryan arrived. He was running late, so there was no time for his usual blow job he demanded each time when stopping by. He drove me to an office building in Milpitas.

Bryan wished me luck and told me he would wait in the parking lot. I went to an unmarked office on the second-floor building and knocked on the door. I was right on time.

A man about thirty-five years old answered the door. He looked like a military guy with his hairstyle and body physique.

I introduced myself, and we sat and talked for a bit. Anthony was his name. He told me Maggie thought I would be a good person for the job. Anthony described the job and what to expect. He said there was no sex involved but added he knew that some girls do some things on the side. He said as far as the job itself, there was a no-sex clause. Anthony said what the girls do on their own is up to them.

He said they have a base rate from which we girls were paid, and the scale escalates if the party is more significant in attendance. He said the girls get tips and keep them. We have to tip out the male chaperone.

He asked if I was comfortable being naked in a room full of men. He mentioned some parties are more than thirty men. I said I thought my experience as a bar lingerie model was pretty much the same. He laughed and said it was somewhat the same, but these men were sexually charged. Some get a little handsy, so the chaperone protects you, girls.

Then he stood up and told me to approach him. I did. He said talk off your clothes. I need to see if you will fit our needs.

I tried not to be nervous, but I was. I slipped off my dress and underwear. I was nude, standing inches from Anthony.

Anthony inspected me from head to toe. He said he liked that my pussy was shaved. I told him I had laser hair removal.

I proclaimed, "No shaving or razor stubble the way."

He said the girls must have manicures and pedicures before every show.

Anthony said Maggie mentioned they should dress me as a sexy schoolgirl. Anthony added that with my body, he agreed with Maggie that I would be a big seller. He asked my age and what my family would say about this type of employment. I told him my family was not in my life currently. That they had disowned me for doing the Lingerie bar shows.

He asked all sorts of questions as I stood nude right before him. He talked about my breasts being so small and firm. He complimented me on my nipples. He said I had a hard body and a tight tiny butt, showing I worked out.

He asked what my boyfriend thought of this. I told him I had a remarkable man, but he was not my boyfriend. I added that he drove me here tonight. I said he approved.

Anthony mentioned that so many girls quit because of relationship issues. The boyfriends say they will not get jealous, but many do.

He picked up the phone, asking someone to come to the office. Minutes later, a female entered the room. He introduced her as Suzy, his business partner. She looked like a bodybuilding enthusiast about his exact age.

"So this is the one Maggie recommended," Suzy said she would not be for everyone, but specific clients will love her as a sexy schoolgirl. She said she had some outfits in mind for me.

She, too, was in my personal space. I assumed that was to see how I reacted to being naked with people close to me. They were so close I could feel their breath.

After a few minutes, they had me sit naked on a chair and asked me more questions. They asked about any drug history. I told them I had never used any. They said you might be present when men use drugs and how I would react.

They said often, the girls are asked to play together to put on a little show and if I was okay with that. I said I was.

I made a joke saying, "Have you seen Maggie."

They both answered simultaneously, "She is beautiful, isn't she."

After completing the questioning, the woman told me to follow her to her office. I was still nude. She walked me out into the common hallway of the office building a few doors down to her office. I could hear other people working in the building, and many cars were still in the parking lot. Thinking it was another test, I just followed her.

In her office, she had me fill out some paperwork. She asked what name I wanted to use. I told her I thought Lisa was a good choice.

She told me that the first outfit was required to be purchased from the company. They said this is because the girls represent the company. The purchase is to ensure we look sexy. It made us invest more in the job, guaranteeing we show up.

She took me to a room off her office with various outfits. She said she had items to make a sexy schoolgirl look. She found a short pleated skirt, Some heels, and a half blouse. She added some short white knee high-stockings to complete the look.

She told me to try them on. The skirt was a little big, so she looked for another.

She said that the skirt was a size two. She handed me one size zero.

The new one was even shorter but fit better. The shirt was made of thin material with three buttons in the center. Suzy helped me try it on in several ways; eventually, she tied it together in the front. That way, it hardly covered any part of my chest. She said that is the look they would want.

Suzy said that was the right look for me. I have to admit I looked pretty sexy in that tiny outfit. She brushed my hair, putting it in a ponytail.

"This outfit and a little book bag, and you look like you are still in high school."

We returned to the original office, where Anthony set up a camera against a back screen. There were photographer's lights set up and everything for taking pictures.

I had not thought about pictures, but they said they maintain a book for clients to select girls. The next thing I knew, they were posing me in all different positions and taking many pictures. Then before finishing, Anthony told me to remove the outfit. I did, and again more pictures of me completely nude.

He said their clients pay top dollar and often want to see what the girls look like nude. This is so they are not surprised by tattoos, scars, or body modifications. That made sense to me, and I went along with the pictures.

I had already signed a model release when filling out the paperwork.

Suzy explained that my first show would be as the crowd worker. I would assist the leading performer. They explained the duties. I told them both I thought I could handle that job. They said great and would put me with Maggie for my first show, so I felt comfortable.

Suzy said she would call me after she checked the schedule to see when Maggie had her next assignment. They told me it would be a short wait as Maggie was popular.

They had me sign a price sheet for the outfit, which seemed very expensive. I then got dressed and left to find Bryan.

I returned to Bryan's vehicle. He asked how did it go. I said I got the job. I gave him all the details. He was excited. He asked about the sexual activity part. I told him the company did not condone sexual activity, but they said they knew it happened. They said that was between the girls and the clients. I told him one of the forms I signed was the rules of conduct, and no sexual activity was in bold print.

Bryan said he has been to several bachelors parties, and more times than not, the girls earn money on the side having sex of some type.

I asked what he thought about that. He said that it was what he expected. He said I could offer blow jobs and see where that leads. He added that I should follow Maggie's lead on that. He told me to take it slow.

Bryan said, "Slut the way you suck cock. Guys will stand in line for their turn".

I showed him the outfit they sold me.

He said, "I bet you are hot in that."

I told him that I just wanted to make him happy.

Bryan responded, "Good girl."

Part two in the works

Published 
Written by Gifan24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments