Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unicorn Cove

"Lillith lets a friend crash our sunset cruise."

34
7 Comments 7
6.6k Views 6.6k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"I wouldn’t call this a ‘sequel’ to my earlier story, “The Call,” but it features some of the same people so I serialized it. Hope you like it."

“Don’t get mad,” was the first thing she said when I answered my wife’s phone call. That’s one command that has the certain and opposite effect. Immediately, my blood pressure squeezed up and I clenched my jaw.

I had had a week. My car wouldn’t start on Tuesday morning and I had to have it towed to the mechanic. One of my students handed in a paper on Wednesday that was mostly plagiarized and then had his mother call to scream at me when I confronted him. This morning, a proposal I had worked on for almost three months was voted down by the committee
some of whom had probably not even read it. All afternoon, I had looked forward to Lillith and me packing up a light dinner and some drinks, then motoring out to some secluded cove to sip cocktails and watch the sunset from the boat.

Don’t get mad almost certainly meant that wasn’t happening.

“I may have accidentally invited Karen to come out on the lake with us tonight.” Lilith’s voice was hushed as if she didn’t want to be overheard. “She got passed over for the promotion and she just heard her ex is remarrying. She’s really hurting and she could use a break.”

Don’t get me wrong. I think Karen is a nice person – a thoughtful person. We’ve had our share of laughs. But she’s lousy at drinking:

* Two glasses of wine and she is the life of the party.
* Three, and she is the town’s foremost expert on everything.
* Four, and she is the blameless victim in the world’s longest catalog of slights.
* Five, and she is a middle-aged gymnast who would stick that landing if the rest of us would get off our asses and follow her to the playground down the street.
* Six, (isn’t it time to switch to club soda, Karen?) and Lillith has to hand her a wastepaper basket so she doesn’t puke on our couch.

And that’s when she’s in a good mood.

So I wasn’t thrilled. “OK,” I said. “But I know you two need a little ‘girl time’ so I’ll just hold down the fort here.”

As soon as I said it, I hated that I had done that – it put Lillith in an awkward spot. I was raised in the great midwestern church of passive-aggressive. However, I married a woman who doesn’t tolerate poutiness. “Poor baby,” she mocked. “Are you gonna eat your cold pizza in the dark while the ladies go out drinking on the boat?”

“Shut up. Fine. Whatever.” Don’t be mad, she had said. Like I had a choice.

But I wasn’t exactly mad either. Karen’s always been there for Lillith, keeping her company while I taught abroad, commiserating when our kids were teenagers. I couldn’t deny that her week was worse than mine. This was the second time she had been denied a promotion. And we only met her ex-husband twice, but he seemed like a jerk-off to me. Why have a boat if you can’t use it to cheer up your friends?

Plus, my bullet list above didn’t include the flirting: she flirts with Lillith and me constantly. She’s made a thousand grabs for Lillith’s tits over the years (and that gets my motor cranking every time) and finds a way to mention that she’s bi- in most conversations. Once she “fell” into my lap when she and Lillith were dancing. She put her arms around my neck to keep from tumbling over the arm of the chair. I was taken by surprise and she laughed at my expression. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips before getting up and she made sure to position her hand so she could give my cock a little squeeze as she pushed off my lap. Lillith laughed, but her eyes told me she wasn’t pleased.

( . )( . )

We headed all the way up to Union Cove on the North end of the lake. Even though it was early fall, and most of the Massachusetts people had stopped coming, the bigger coves can still get crowded. Nothing ruins a sunset like a douchebag on a jet ski. This cove was accessible by a narrow channel that ran between a wicked series of boulders, and the few houses, all set back behind tall pines, were owned by locals. It was rare to encounter another boat in there this time of year.

Lilith and Karen chatted in the bow the whole way up. I couldn’t hear them over the motor, but I noticed Karen was uncorking a bottle of wine even as we left our dock. There was another bottle in the cooler (plus a shaker of manhattans for me) so I made a mental note to get the lifejackets out from under the seat to have at hand should Karen have one of her stick-that-landing moments while we anchored in the cove. 

Lilith was wearing a wrap over her bathing suit, but Karen had chosen to remain in her work clothes. That was a relief. Since she had to stay on the boat, I could always jump out for a swim if I needed some space. But she had kicked off her shoes as soon as she came aboard and I noted that she and Lillith played a little idle footsie as we motored across the lake. The two of them had gone for pedicures the previous weekend and it was all I could do to keep my eyes on the water.

By the time we anchored, they were already into their second glass of wine. We set up the little table in the bow and pulled out some snacks. I squeezed in next to Lillith and reached into the cooler for my cocktail shaker. We tapped our plastic glasses together. 

“Sunset on the lake,” I said, by way of a toast.

“With good friends,” Lillith added.

Karen raised her eyebrows and smirked. “I thought you would toast to our sexy feet!” I nearly choked on my drink. “We saw you checking out our toes!” she laughed. I could feel my face burning.

“He loves feet!” Lillith grinned playfully at me. “I think he has a foot fetish.”

Uncomfortable as I was, I relish this sort of teasing and I could feel myself getting turned on at the thought of their bare feet beneath the table, not to mention the tits around the table (Lillith has very large breasts and her bathing suit barely contained them above her plate of fruit and cheeses). The machinery in my crotch was beginning to crank.

Then Karen reminded us why she was there.

“I bet Keith’s new child-bride has amazing feet,” she said. The mood shifted.

For the next half-hour, I sipped my drink and listened. Every once in a while, I would nod and voice a sad “Mmm” where it was called for, but Karen needed to unload and we let her. Keeping our mouths (mostly) shut let her untangle all the complicated threads that had knotted in her brain for the last few days. We’re old enough to know our advice is like a new car – it loses half its value as soon as it leaves your mouth. Karen followed the natural arc of emotions, which eventually led to Lillith hugging her while she wept.

Clearly, they were having a moment, and that was the opening I needed. I reached out and touched their clasped hands on the table. In my most sensitive voice, I said, “I think you two need some friend-time. I’m just going to take a dip and give you some space.”

I stood and moved toward the stern, poured my second drink, snapped the lid on my plastic cup, put it in a floating coaster, and escaped into cool solitude.

I smiled to myself as I pushed away from the boat. Goddam, I’m smooth sometimes. 

( . )( . )

Leaving my drink to float near the boat, I swam about a hundred feet from the boat. Stretching my arms and back in the cool water was exactly what the doctor ordered. Without turning around, I relaxed and lay back to look up at the sky. I used just enough effort from my feet and arms to keep me afloat, and slowly drifted back toward the boat. Only my face was out of the water, so my own breathing was all that I could hear for several minutes. 

Eventually, I came near the boat and raised up to look for the drink I had left floating. It had drifted around the other side of the boat. When I reached it, I looked up and saw that Karen and Lillith were now sitting side by side in one of the curved bow seats. Their heads were very close together and they were chatting quietly. I could smell a joint burning. I took a sip of my drink and stretched out again in the water. 

I’m really not sure how long I was out there: probably forty-five minutes or so.  Some of the birches were starting to change color in their highest branches and that had me thinking about Fall and my classes and ordering firewood. When I heard a big splash, I jolted upright in the water, instantly recalling my reminder to get the life jackets out from under the front seats in case Karen fell in. 

But it was Lillith whose head appeared as she broke the surface. She was smiling happily at me. And standing above her, in that hesitation most people have in the second before they dive into a cold lake, was Karen. She was nude. I’ve been married to Lillith for more than twenty years, so I haven’t seen many tits, in person, besides hers in some time. To my surprise, I forgot to play it cool, staring slack-jawed at Karen’s breasts (smaller than Lillith’s, but with funny pointed nipples) and a perfect triangle of bush between her thighs. 

Then she was in the water and both of them were swimming toward me. As Lillith came near, she popped up to tread water and I could see that she wasn’t wearing her bathing suit either. She grinned at me and slid along to my right. “We hadn’t heard you in a while so we thought you might need saving.”

Meanwhile, Karen approached on my left and stopped about five feet away. “I’m sorry I crashed your boat party,” she said. As she spoke, she leaned back in the water and let her feet break the surface. She wiggled her toes at me. “Were you out here thinking of ladies' feet? We haven’t seen your hands in a while.” She laughed.

“Umm, no, I was just relaxing
” I stammered. Reader, I admit, I wasn’t thinking about Fall and my classes and ordering firewood. I was thinking about their feet. 

And also their tits.

And, if I’m being honest, their mouths.

Turned on as I was, I felt caught.

Lillith reached out and stroked my arm. “It’s OK, honey. We have pretty feet and we want you to think about them.” Now she leaned back and wiggled her toes at me, too.

Karen came closer. Close enough that I could reach out and touch her feet if I dared. “Lillith says you like to have her feet on your face while you’re screwing. Is that true? How does that even work?”

I really didn’t know what to say. The water was cold, but I could feel my cock stirring in my trunks. Lillith’s hand slid along my shoulder as she moved behind me. “He likes me to lay on my back while I put the balls of my feet in his eyes as he gives it to me,” she said. “They fit perfectly.” 

If anything, it seemed like Lillith was the more tipsy of the two. 

Karen grinned and flicked her wrists to propel herself a little closer. “Can I try?” she asked. 

I remembered how displeased Lillith was the last time Karen had flirted so flagrantly with me. This felt like some sort of test. I was trying to come up with something to say that would keep Lillith from getting mad but not put an end to the flirting. So I was surprised when Lillith reached over my shoulder, her hard nipples brushing my back, and grabbed Karen’s outstretched foot. 

“Just like this,” she said, and pulled Karen's foot to my face. It was cold from the water, and the size was a little different, but as Lillith pressed it into my face, a delicious wave of pleasure shot through my body. Lillith’s face was very close to my head. “Doesn’t that feel nice?” she breathed into my ear. With her other hand, she tried to reach around for my cock.

I’m not the speechless type, but I was truly stunned. At any second, I imagined I would say the wrong thing, appear too eager, and all of this would blow up in my face. The trick, I figured, was to appear to play along without making them think that I thought that they were actually trying to seduce me into a threesome. 

I had to play it cool.

“We should have a threesome!” I blurted.

Lillith’s hand paused on its search for my cock. In the second it took for anyone to respond, an eternity thundered in my chest. Somewhere in there, a universe was born from a mass the size of a pinhead exploding and spewing out stars. Galaxies spun up. Planets were born. Life arose in some murky seas and multiplied and wrote literature and made bombs and applied for mortgages and stacked firewood. My marriage fell apart and I moved into a shitty apartment and made mac-and-cheese from a box and ate it standing at the sink wondering if the kids would ever accept my phone calls again.

“I was thinking the same thing,” Karen said, pulling her foot away. She looked me full in the eyes while the water ran down her face. Lillith’s hand resumed reaching.

“What will you do with four feet and four tits?” she asked in my ear.

“I’ll wing it.”

( . )( . )

Back on the boat, we wrapped ourselves in towels and stood shivering a bit in a tight circle. “Seriously,” Lillith said, pulling her towel tightly around her. It was nearing sunset and the air had chilled a bit. “How do we do this?” 

My mind was racing. We should take down the table up front and spread the towels out there and


Karen was laughing. “Have you never had a threesome?” she asked. Like it’s a thing. “Well, we’re not going to do it here. There’s an old couple on their dock just over there.”

We turned and, sure enough, an elderly couple was settling into Adirondack chairs on their dock to watch the sunset. They were only a few hundred feet away. The man was handing a blanket to his wife. He placed one hand on her white hair, relaxed back into his own seat. I had never met them, but I hated that couple.

“Take us back to the house,” Karen commanded. She and Lillith moved to the bow again and stowed the table, while I pulled the anchor up. If there was an Olympic event for anchor-pulling, I might have made the team.

In no time, the boat roared to life and we made a big wake heading for the narrows. I went through them as slowly as I could manage in my excitement, but as soon as we passed out of the cove, I plunged the throttle forward and shot us across the lake. 

Even at top speed, our dock was twenty-five minutes away. That’s plenty of time for passions to cool, second thoughts to germinate. Karen and Lillith huddled in their towels on opposite seats but they made a deliberate show of touching their feet together and sending suggestive looks my way. Karen began to move her toes up Lillith’s shin while she made kissy faces at me. Lillith ran her tongue over her lips and opened her towel so that her tits were showing in the orange light. Both of them howled with laughter.

LissyBunny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LissyBunny

Then, in a move that showed little lack for boater safety or the cardiac health of certain people driving the boat, Karen jumped across to Lillith’s seat and they sat with their feet entwined. She reached into Lillith’s towel and began to caress her breasts, rolling her hard nipples between her thumb and fingers. Her toes, with their immaculate red nails, trailed up Lillith’s calves. She kept her eyes on me.

Lillith was looking away from me, into Karen’s face, and I knew by the way her chin tilted just a tiny bit that she was about to kiss her. She did. It was tentative at first, but soon they were kissing deeply, Lillith’s hands exploring Karen’s tits, Karen’s hand falling to Lillith’s thigh. 

If we had hit a rock in the lake at that moment, I would have arrived in heaven and immediately declared the place a dump. I had seen Lillith with another man on a few occasions. On two occasions, she actually fucked them. But watching her kiss and grope Karen was the most thrilling thing I had ever seen. If things went no further, I would have enough images to stock my fantasy cellar for a lifetime.

We came into the dock a little hotter than usual. I managed to slow us down at the last minute so that we could approach our slip safely, but a good-sized wave washed ashore. It would have irritated me if one of my neighbors had done that.

I don’t know how Karen and Lillith switched from heavy petting to well-here-we-are-lets-unpack-the-boat-like-normal mode, but I was a mess. While they gathered towels and coolers and put the boat bumpers in place, chatting like normal, my hands shook tying the boat up. Lillith watched me fumble with the rope. “I guess you won’t be doing the tying tonight,” she laughed.

“Oh, do you have rope? That sounds like fun!” Karen said as she stepped onto the dock holding an armful of her work clothes with her shoes hooked on her fingers.

I straightened to head for the house, but Lillith furrowed her brow. “Whoa, mister, put the cover on the boat first.” She grinned and swatted Karen’s bare butt as they walked up toward the house.

Whatever company had made our boat cover had not tested it under impending-threesome conditions. None of the snaps would work and when they did, it didn’t seem to stretch to its normal shape and size. I cussed and muttered and nearly fell in trying to put it in place, only to remember that I left the keys in the ignition and had to undo a third of it to get to them. 

I walked very quickly to the house. They were putting some music on. Karen was on the sofa fussing with her phone to find a good playlist and Lillith was just setting their wine glasses on the coffee table. Both of them were naked. Karen had her legs stretched on the sofa, crossed at the ankles, and wiggled her toes at me. 

I moved toward the bar to make a drink for myself. Play it cool, I said to myself. I had already lectured my dick, all the way across the lake, about how it was to behave. I had run over my repertoire of oral sex gambits and gamed out the various face-sitting, cock-straddling, two-mouth-blowjob scenes. But I made my drink slowly, afraid that I would turn around and instantly cum in my cold clammy swim trunks and be banished to the den for the rest of the night.

When I did turn, Lillith and Karen had moved the coffee table and were pushing the leather club chair into its place, facing the couch. All set, they stood on either side, each touching an arm of the chair. “Take your trunks off,” Lillith ordered, and Karen patted the arm of the chair and gave me a wicked smile. 

I’m not the submissive type. I’m not one of these blustering dom-types that likes to imagine he’s fifty shades of awesome, but I don’t let people push me around either.

I fumbled desperately with the drawstring to my trunks while I tried to keep from spilling my drink. 

“Faster,” Lillith said, and I yanked them down over my hips and shimmied out of them as I crossed the floor and took my seat. Lillith leaned down and kissed me deeply as I settled into the leather chair. Her tongue was on my lips immediately, then she lightly bit my lower lip and pulled away slightly before releasing it. “You ready for this?”

“Yes. Are you?”

Karen put her hand on my wrist and lifted it from Lillith’s shoulder. She had a purple rope in her other hand. Now I could see that Lillith also had a small coil of rope. “This is for your own protection,” Karen said. They pulled my arms down to the sides of the chair and looped the rope around the back legs of the chair. Then they took the other ends and tied my ankles to the front legs. Karen put my glass of whiskey to my lips and touched the back of my head gently as I sipped. “All good?”

I nodded. 

The two of them moved to the couch where they sat sipping wine and talking about me as if I wasn’t there. First Lillith, then Karen, reached out with her foot and ran her toes up the underside of my erection while they discussed all sorts of things I had never heard about myself: how much stamina did I have, what were my favorite positions, was I loud, did I go in for anal, did I like anal play on myself, how was I in the oral sex department, did I like to be spanked? I was pleased that Lillith gave me good reviews in most areas (“I think he finally found my clit on our tenth anniversary” was a bit of a zinger that made my face redden) and Karen, teasing the tip of my cock with the pad of her toe, seemed satisfied with the answers.

Then Karen started asking Lillith what she liked. “Well, for starters, this.” Lillith guided Karen’s hand to her breast. They leaned together till their faces almost touched, and Karen pressed her mouth over Lillith’s. 

They made out for several minutes, breaking once to put their wine glasses on the coffee table. Eventually, Karen’s hand found its way to Lillith’s thigh and I could see that her fingers were circling closer. My wife’s legs parted just a little wider. The angle wouldn’t allow me to see past Karen’s hand, but I could tell by the way Lillith straightened that a finger had been inserted. 

Karen worked her hand slowly while she and Lillith kissed. Finally, Lilith broke the kiss and her head fell back a little, eyes closed. Karen picked up speed with her hand and moved her face down to Lillith’s tits. She sucked one and then the other for a few seconds, then Lillith was laying back, pushing Karen’s face to her crotch. That took some shifting of positions, but soon Lillith’s head was on the arm of the couch, one foot on the back of the couch, the other perched on the front edge. Karen was on her knees, naked ass and pussy pointed into the air, her face buried in Lillith while Lillith’s hand held the back of her head.

I hardly knew where to look. Lillith opened her eyes and looked straight into my face. Pure lust.

In just a few minutes, Lillith squeezed her eyes shut again as she reached a powerful orgasm. She fairly howled as she held Karen’s head with both hands and arched her back. Her foot came off the back of the couch and curled around Karen’s back. What I couldn’t see, I could hear as Karen began slurping loudly. Finally, Lillith relaxed and fell back limply into the couch.

They sat up and had a sip of wine. Karen’s face and chin were shiny with Lillith’s juices. 

Lillith reached out her beautiful foot again and tapped a toe against my erection. “Enjoying the show?” she asked. My cock twitched.

“Untie me.”

Lillith sat up and reached over with one finger and gently touched the head of my cock. “You have to wait your turn,” she chided.

Then she leaned back into the couch and kissed Karen lightly. I could see that their mouths were not quite sealed, their tongues flickering against each other, putting on a show for me. Soon, they were at each other again. Kissing, groping, sucking. Now it was Lillith’s hand searching for treasure between Karen’s legs. As my wife fingered her, every once in a while, Karen would reach her right foot out and run her toes along my shaft for a pass or two, then pull away. It was a good thing she did pull away–I felt ready to shoot every second their feet were touching me. 

In just a few minutes, Karen was on her back and Lillith was kissing her way from her breasts to her thighs. Karen smiled at me and ran her fingers through my wife’s hair. Then Lillith was kissing and licking her. I watched her face, wondering how she would react to the taste and feel of another woman’s sex. She took her time. Exploring with her lips and tongue and eyes. Sometimes, she would stop and probe lightly with her finger or tongue, then tilt her head, considering the new experience. Then she would dive in again, eyes closed, as she sucked and lapped and tickled Karen’s clit. At one point, she raised her head and smiled at me. “Now I know why you like this so much.” 

Now it was Karen’s turn to orgasm. As she did, she stretched her whole body out, rigid, her left hand gripping the top of the sofa, her left foot pointed at the wall. But with her right hand, she reached out and grabbed my cock in a death grip. I nearly exploded on the spot. She slowly loosened her grip. 

Lillith raised her head, beaming at both of us. Her face was soaked. “That was fun!”

The two of them sat up on the sofa again and each put a foot on my knee. “How close are you, honey?” Lillith asked. She could see my cock twitching and pre-cum welling from the head.

“Pretty damned close.”

“We’ll let you cool down,” she said. She turned to Karen. “Tell me you brought cigarettes.” Karen smirked (we always bummed one from her since we couldn’t be trusted to keep a pack in the house) but the two of them jumped up and fished out a cigarette from Karen’s pack, put jackets on, and walked bare-assed out onto the porch, leaving me tied to my chair.

Calm down, buddy. I was saying to my cock. We’re not even at the gate. You got a long way to run! I tried to think of taxes and car repairs, and slowly backed away from the edge.

After a few minutes, the girls came in giggling and went to the kitchen to get glasses of water. Karen latched onto my eyes as she came around the counter. “Did we keep you waiting?” She took her seat on the couch and traded the water for wine. She pretended to look at her watch. “Look at the time! I really should get home,” she teased.

Then Lillith’s hand was trailing on my shoulder as she walked past and sat beside Karen. She tried to put on her business face. “We were talking out there,” she started. “And I was saying that, even though you’ve watched other men fuck me,” and here she paused to let that delicious memory swirl in the air between us. “I don’t think I’m comfortable with your cock inside of another woman.”

I waited for her to go on, but both of them just sat and looked at me. The music faded between songs and I could hear the clock ticking.

“So
?” I knew they were joking. They had to be joking. That would be the most fucked up thing ever.

They sipped their wine and regarded me. I started to deflate a little.

“Are you
what are you saying?” Lillith stood and began to untie my ropes. 

For a second, I thought she was indicating the night was over. But Karen couldn’t keep a straight face any longer. She laughed and put her foot on my cock. “She’s saying that she owns this.” She moved her toes slowly to the tip.  “But, tonight, she’s willing to share it.” Lillith took my hand and pulled me up from the chair.

“Just a little,” she said as she led me to the guest room, Karen following. “It’s finally your turn.”

She pushed me backward onto the bed and straightaway went down on my cock. Knowing where her mouth had just been, I sprung back to attention. Karen stood in the doorway and watched for a minute, then she came and sat on the bed beside me, brushing her fingers along my chest and watching Lillith’s bobbing head. 

Her hand moved down my belly and grasped the base of my cock, holding it for Lillith. My wife’s eyes were fixed on mine as she dragged her tongue the length of my dick then sucked in the tip. She sat up on her knees and wiped her chin with the back of her hand.

“My turn,” Karen said. She leaned over and took my whole cock slowly in her mouth. She held that position, then just as slowly raised her mouth. She turned back to me and flashed a smile. “That’s nice.”

I agreed.

When she went back, Lillith had leaned in again and began to lick and suck my balls. Reader, all that stuff I said about how watching them make out on the boat-ride home was heaven? That was crazy talk. That wasn't heaven. Two mouths on my cock and balls
this was heaven.

When Karen raised her head again, Lillith moved up and took my cock in her mouth once more. After a minute, Karen leaned close to my ear and whispered. “She owns your cock, but she didn’t say anything about your mouth.”

And with that, she climbed onto the bed and knelt just above my head. Lillith released my cock and climbed onto me, as well. Then they were both on me: Lillith lowering herself onto my cock, Karen lowering herself onto my face. 

Lillith went from slowly moving her hips to bouncing hard on my cock, her hands braced on my chest. Karen ground her pussy on my drenched face. I don’t know how long it lasted: four minutes, four hours, four days. I was drunk with pleasure.

At the last second, as she sensed I was about to cum, Lillith jumped off of me and grabbed my cock tightly in her hand. She doesn’t like to swallow, but it crossed my mind that this was a night of firsts. Then I realized Lillith wasn’t taking it in her mouth, Karen was leaning forward and it was her mouth that clamped onto my cock. Lillith jerked it forcefully into Karen’s mouth.

I exploded, thrusting my hips up, digging my fingers into Karen’s ass-cheeks. She gyrated a few more times on my face as my spasms subsided, and then climbed off.

The two of them stretched out on either side of me and ran their fingers over my chest as we laughed and replayed the night. Finally, Lillith and I got up to go to our own bed. Karen had had too much and would be spending the night. “Sorry you didn’t get to watch the sunset,” Karen called as we were leaving the room.

“It’s alright,” I laughed. “We had an OK time anyway.”

Back in our own bed, I spooned Lillith and rubbed her back and shoulder. Although events had developed with all three of our consent, I felt a strong urge to make something up to her. Several minutes of silence ensued before she rolled toward me. I kissed her lightly, studying her face for a sign. She looked into my eyes, then reached her hand to the back of my neck and pulled me in for a deeper kiss. 

“If you can go again,” she smiled. “I’ll let you suck my toes while you fuck me.”

Published 
Written by Reagent264
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments