Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Case of Mr. Cox. Part 2: Big Dick 2 Go

"Ten inch, eleven inch, twelve inch ... ouch. A must-read erotico-political thriller…"

11
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Chapter 2. Big Dick 2 Go

Congressman DeLittle was a big man. He was tall and wide in shoulders and yes, he was Congressman from a big state. The problem was that Congressman DeLittle had a small dick. And because of his big ego, having a small dick was a big problem for Congressman DeLittle.

Imagine the scenario, a real one. Only a few weeks prior to the beginning of this story, Congressman DeLittle along with two other members of the same very influential congressional committee, were approached by a certain lobbying organization. That lobbying organization had a very cute, very sexy, and very agreeable female employee who proposed to have a little party with the three congressmen to help advance the very cause she was lobbying for. The proposition was made at the executive suite at a fancy Washington hotel and the offer was to be consummated right the same moment on the spot.

Congressman DeLittle found himself in a rather precarious position. To participate in that little debauchery would be to reveal to the world his little secret and tarnish his reputation as a big man. To leave the party would be rather disloyal, if not suspicious, to the other two members of the committee. Thus, he stayed but excused himself from partaking in enjoying the lady’s goods on account of some temporary but unpleasant malaise.

Nursing his scotch, he was sitting in the corner and watching how at the center of the room his congressional buddies were slowly spinning the woman around, passing her to each other, manhandling and fondling her, unzipping, unbuttoning, unhooking, unclasping, lifting up, reaching under, probing in.  

DeLittle was intently following the movement of their hands as men meticulously appraised the smoothness of her skin, the perkiness of her breasts, the firmness of her nipples, the roundness of her ass, and the wetness of her pussy.  

With envy and despair, Congressman heard his friends growling with excitement and grunting with approval. He watched how they became undressed, brought the woman to her knees in front of them, offered her their erect and presentable cocks, and took turns thoroughly and deeply sampling her hungry mouth.

With angry erection developed in his pants, DeLittle was consumed by his hopeless desire to join in and fuck that woman’s face, to cap, caress, knead, kiss, lick, pinch, tittyfuck her magnificent breasts, to grab her ass, have his hand squeezed by her thighs, climb up her pussy, have it open for him…

Yet none of that was available to Mr. DeLittle. Instead, he watched his buddies leading the woman to the bed and taking turns with her in a variety of ways. He listened keenly to the buildup of her excitement with men spit roasting her, trading their positions, to her whimpers growing into loud moans as she was cumming on one cock and then on another one.

It was getting overwhelming for the Congressman to see his buddies firmly sandwiching the woman between them. He watched how the cock of the man below filled her pussy. 

He heard how she moaned with encouragement and anticipation and how the moan followed by a deep gasp when another man’s cock confidently advanced into her ass.

Mr. DeLittle could not take this anymore. He locked himself in the bathroom and desperately attended to his tiny cock while listening to the vocal trio howling on the other side of the door.

~~~~

The down payment was made, the deal was sealed. Known as a man who gets things, Congressman DeLittle did in fact push the decision through. After all, he was a big man. As a big man, he rewarded himself with a limelight moment at the press conference. As a man with a big problem, he watched with bitterness and envy how his buddies were leaving the press conference with the same woman to collect on the second installment.  

~~~~

Truth to be told, Mr. DeLittle was trying to solve his big problem before he had become a Congressman and never stopped thereafter. He tried everything – pills and potions, extenders and enhancers, special exercises, dry black cock of a white rhino, African voodoo, and Gypsy magic. Nothing worked. 

Imagine now Congressman’s amazement when one morning he woke up in his bed and made an astounding discovery: his teeny-weeny little penny turned into a colossal raging cock.

Slowly crawling through the headache and hangover, his memory brought up events of the previous night when after a fundraising campaign he had quite a few drinks with one Mr. Lebedini, a wealthy campaign donor who suddenly made him a strange proposition.

As Mr. Lebedini explained, he had launched a start-up company -- Big Dick 2 Go, a penis rental business for men who would like to experience the true joy of having a big cock. Mr. Lebedini even took the Congressman to the men’s room and showed him a very impressive dick he was personally wearing as his own. The dick looked real. Lebedini offered the Congressman to touch it to make sure it was genuine, but the Congressman vehemently refused to touch another man’s penis.  

As Mr. Lebedini explained, the rental cock not only looked real, but it was real, although not exactly his own, but rather so to speak a floor model of his company’s product. The donor then offered to the Congressman to take it, so to speak, for a spin around the block.  

Upon returning to the bar, both men agreed that the Congressman could rent that floor model free of charge for one month or so – the term was up for negotiation – and in exchange would help Mr. Lebedini’s start-up by putting in place a law making the cock rental business legal. To seal the deal, men had a few more drinks and a few good laughs as the Congressman certainly could appreciate a good joke.  

Uh-oh, thought Mr. DeLittle looking at a monster resting in the palm of his hand, could it be possible that the guy was not joking? The morning hangover did not cancel the morning hard-on, and the cock looked and was massively big.  

Congressman woke his wife to share with her the news of this sudden development. Although Mrs. DeLIttle was surprised, her reaction was less than enthusiastic as she did not believe Congressman’s story, found the cock ridiculous and ugly, the whole situation obscene and embarrassing, and her husband – a “stupid dirty old man” and a “total prick.”

“Go see a doctor so that they could do something and remove this disgusting thing from your penis,” she suggested just before leaving the house for work.  

She served as a Chief Financial Officer at a large corporation and had no time for nonsense.

Left alone in their city apartment, Congressman rummaged through kitchen drawers and found a retractable measuring tape. He carefully sized the length of his new cock from the pubic bone to the tip of the glans: full eleven inches and a quarter. Next, using the other side of the tape he measured it in metric units, twenty-eight centimeters! In centimeters I am way longer, pleasantly discovered the Congressman. He thought about measuring the girth, but the rigid metal tape was not suitable for that. Instead, the Congressman walked back to the bedroom.

Lying in bed, he was stroking his cock. The feeling of its length and girth, its overall might was extraordinarily empowering. The cock was begging for action. With his mind tuned to a certain wavelength, he suddenly thought of a young wife of one of his staffers and was about to plot a scenario under which the Congressman would send that staffer on a business trip and under some false pretense take his young pretty wife out on a date.  

But before he was able to further elaborate on that fantasy, his mobile phone started vibrating and the caller ID showed BD2Go. The Congressman answered and a pleasant female voice on the other end introduced herself as Lacey, his account representative. Lacey explained that her job was to follow up on his experience and to make sure that the rental equipment functioned properly to full customer satisfaction. By accident apparently, she was in the neighborhood along with her assistant Tracey and offered to swing by for a short visit to make a quick check.  

madissonsex1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
madissonsex1

~~~~

A few minutes later, Congressman let Lacey and Tracey into the apartment. Young, perhaps in their twenties, they combined a professional look with a playful and flirtatious demeanor. Yet the situation appeared to be rather beyond flirting given an obviously massive boner inside Congressman’s pajama pants.

“Looks like you are ready for an inspection,” said Lacey with a guileful smile. “Why don’t you take us to your bedroom?”

The spousal bed was still unmade in all its king-size glory. Once there, girls suddenly knelt in front of the Congressman and pulled down his pajama pants.

“Uh-oh,” said Tracey looking at his cock.  

Lacey did not say anything. She traced the length of the cock with her fingers underneath the shaft starting at the balls. For the next several minutes, the cock was touched, squeezed, pulled forward, pushed down, twisted, sniffed at, licked, lightly bitten, and repeatedly sucked. All for the purpose of, as Lacey explained, examining its surface chemistry and mechanical properties.

“Would you mind if I check it in action?” asked Lacey unbuttoning her blouse and getting Tracey to unhook her bra.  

“We are particularly concerned with its resilience under intensive use. Why don’t you lay down and make yourself comfortable?” she continued while removing her skirt and panties.

For the first time in his life, the Congressman experienced an almost unbearable pleasure of slippery wet yet gripping tightness of a pussy slowly, inch by long inch, descending onto his cock.  

For the first time in his life, he was about to cry out in excitement watching how the moment the cock began its procession through her folds, Lacey’s eyes suddenly widened, mouth opened and hands were clawing at the sheets.  

For the first time in his life, the sound stuck in his throat because he saw the ripples running across Lacey's stomach once she took in the entirety of his cock. 

God how big I am, thought Congressman DeLittle when Lacey’s assistant Tracey intercepted his line of thought.

“Were you going to say something, Congressman?” she asked climbing up on the bed and settling over his chest.

“Any laws you want to legislate now?” she continued while lifting her skirt and sliding her panties to the side.  

“Well then, each time I see you guys on TV, you like to brag how good you are at chewing gum and walking at the same time,” she said mockingly, “Let’s put your mouth to a better use, give me your tongue, sir!” she commanded firmly saddling Congressman’s face and making his head disappear between her thighs.  

Suddenly engaged from two ends and overwhelmed with ensuing sensory overload, Congressman lost any capacity to think.  

All he could see was Tracey holding the headboard and riding his face in gracious gyrating movements.  

All he could feel was an incredible sensation of Lacey’s tight wet young pussy sliding up and down an impossible length of his cock.

All he could taste was Tracey’s salty tangy dripping cunt gliding over his stretched-out tongue as she was pleasuring herself.

With his ears buried in the pillow between Tracey’s knees, DeLittle could still hear her panting and moaning as she was gaining the pace of fucking his face and Lacey’s growing whimpering as she was more and more vigorously stress testing his rented manhood.  

While gaining pace and synching into a common rhythm, the girls were getting louder and louder to the point of cumming at once onto Congressman at both ends.

Gargling on hot juices Tracey one by one squirted into his mouth, Congressman one by one delivered massive jets of cum to Lacey’s pussy. His jet thrusts were so powerful that DeLittle became concerned that his cum could begin flowing all the way through and out of her mouth. He was almost surprised that it did not.   

“You got his cum?” asked Tracey rising above Congressman’s face.

“I sure did."

"You want some?” replied Lacey dipping a finger into her gushing pussy.

“Thank you but I want my own. Let’s trade places and I will test the cock taking it in my ass.”

“You go, girl,” responded Lacey laughingly.

Still not fully mentally recovered from the test ride the girls put him through and half-listening to their conversation, the Congressman to his astonishment discovered that the rental cock was instantly up and ready to go again.

“This is the hallmark feature of our equipment,” explained Lacey to him while trading places with Tracey.  

This time, however, the girls were facing each other. 

Going for the cock, Tracey’s body was writhing and flailing while adjusting to the disturbing pleasure provided by Congressman’s massive tool.    

The Congressman did not see that because Lacey’s ass that saddled his nose was blocking his vision, while his tongue was dipping into the wetness of her pussy still dripping off his cum.  

He could not see the girls kissing and holding hands, caressing each other’s breasts, riding him in sync, and by each other’s heartbeat guiding themselves to another rocking orgasm.

“Yess! Yess! Yess!”

That was Lacey ass-rubbing DeLittle’s nose and cumming on his tongue.

“Cum Mister Cumgressman, give me what you’ve got!” That was Tracey yelling while finger-ravaging her clit and convulsively twerking her cock-filled ass.

And cum he did by sending ropes of wonderful gooey spunk up her ass. 

And cum she did by draining her gushing pussy all over his belly.

~~~~

Once stress testing was over, Lacey indicated that the equipment have been functioning up to specifications and wondered if the Congressman had complaints.  

Upon registering that he did not have any, Lacey reminded the Congressman of the deal he had made with Mr. Lebedini. At that point, the Congressman inquired whether it would be possible to extend the rental to his buddies whose collaboration would be essential in gaining sufficient congressional support.

As Lacey explained, additional models were not available at the time due to some technical difficulties and supply chain interruptions.  

“But you can share,” suggested Lacey. “It would be like calling Uber. Each of you should install our app on your telephone and use it to get the rental dick whenever you need one. Of course, if it is available at that time.”

She helped the Congressman to install BigDick2Go app and assigned him Admin privileges.

“You are in charge of the dick now,” she explained, “tell your Congress buddies to install the same app. Once they post a request, you could either grant it or deny it. Once they are done with the unit, it would automatically return to you. I am sure you guys could figure out a schedule that works for all of you.”

“Enjoy why the rent lasts and put it to good use,” added Tracey.

And with that, the girls left.

 

~~~~

“Well, how did it go?” asked Mr. Lebedini.

Lacey was about to respond when she noticed that Mr. Lebedini was unbuckling his belt.

“You know the protocol,” he said exposing his semi-erect cock, “all field-collected information must be passed directly through pussyboarding.”

“Okay, okay, boss, but you are not equipped that well as the customer is now,” Lacey lazily muttered while lifting up her skirt.

“Don’t get cross with me,” said Lebedini stroking his cock.

“Oh what, you will spank me? I don’t mind,” said Lacey with a sly smile while removing her panties.

 

~~~~

To Center from BlackSwans. TOP SECRET.

The Doppelganger phase of Operation “Mr. Cox” has been launched successfully. Recruitment and equipment of congressman DeLittle (code name Dumpling) by agent Lebedini has been completed and verified by agents Lacey and Tracey. Additional recruitments via BD2Go app are imminent.

Published 
Written by armagnac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments