Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise! Surprise! Session Three

"Michael gets his turn with the girls."

15
2 Comments 2
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the finale of this series, unless I get inspired to continue with this or something else."

“Okay Amy, this is what I have planned,” said Connie into her phone.  “Friday night is ‘porn star’ night in our house.  I’ll get Michael out of the room for a few minutes then sneak you in.  You’re going to be the surprise of the night.”

 

“I won’t lie to you, I’m a little bit anxious,” replied Amy.  “But I’m also looking forward to it.  Roger will be over to pick up your kids and take them with ours to get pizza and to the movie.  I’m sure I will have to do something special for him for doing that for us.  I’ll be pulling up as soon as he leaves.”

 

Friday came and Roger left with the kids to pick up Connie and Michael’s kids.  Amy followed a few minutes later and arrived at Connie and Michael’s just as Roger was leaving.  She pulled into the driveway and headed for the front door.  Connie met her and the door and signaled her to be quiet.  She led Amy back to the Master Bedroom and told her to undress and get under the covers.

 

“Michael is out in the garage looking for something that’s not there,” said Connie as she, too, got undressed.  “He’ll be back soon.  Are you ready?  Remember, it’s ‘porn star’ night, so I’m sure it will be messy.”

 

“I’ve gotten messy before,” said Amy.

 

Just then, Michael entered the room.  “Honey, I looked in all the cabinets and could not find the...”  Michael stopped, frozen in his tracks when he saw the two women in bed.  “What the Hell?”

 

“Michael, I, that is we, have a confession.  Amy and I have been having an affair for a couple of years.  Last week, Roger caught us in bed together.”  Connie explained.  “Long story short, we had a threesome with Roger, and tonight we want to have some fun with you.  I hope this is something you will be on board with.  I think you will enjoy having the two of us together.  It’s every man’s fantasy, right?”

 

“I-I-I don’t know what to say.” Michael stammered.  “You say Roger is okay with all of this?  Give me a minute to think this through.”

 

“I understand it’s a surprise, but I think you’ll see the beauty in all of this,” Connie said as she tossed back the covers revealing the naked body of her best friend, as well as her own.  She then began to kiss Amy very passionately, fondling her breasts at the same time.  “Aren’t these the cutest breasts you’ve ever seen?”

 

Michael dropped his robe, exposing his erect member.  “Okay, I’m good with this,” he said.

 

“There is only one rule,” said Connie.  “You and Amy cannot have intercourse.  We decided that would be like cheating, so that’s out.  Anything else is pretty much okay.”

 

“I’m okay with that,” said Michael.  Many thoughts ran through his head about what he wanted from all of this.  Then he said, “Let’s start with you two putting on a show for me.  I’ve never seen two women together in person.”

 

The women were more than willing to begin the show.  They began kissing again and fondling each other’s breasts.  Unable to contain himself, Michael slipped into the bed behind Amy and reached around to grab her tits.  It was different for him to feel some smaller boobs than Connie’s.  The feel of flesh different from what he was used to was really a turn-on for him.  He reached down between her legs and found a very wet pussy.  He used one finger to sweep up and down her lower lips, giving her clit a flick each time he got to the top.

 

“I want you to sit on my wife’s face,” Michael commanded.

 

DollyPaterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DollyPaterson

With that, Amy got up to straddle Connie’s neck and face.  She reached down to spread her labia and expose the pleasure zones within.  Connie needed no encouragement as she eagerly licked and sucked Amy’s pussy.

 

Michael slid between his wife’s legs and was attacking her love box.  As he lapped and prodded, Connie moaned and bucked.  This encouraged her to become more vigorous with her attack on Amy’s love center.

 

Amy grabbed Connie’s head as she forced herself more into her face.  As Connie flicked and sucked Amy’s clit, Amy stiffened and shuddered as she came.  She fell to the side, writhing on the bed, caressing her own breasts and shivering in delight.  This caused Michael to pick up the pace on Connie.  Connie pinched and rolled her own nipples before letting out a cry of ecstasy.  Michael continued to lap up Connie’s juices while her orgasm slowly subsided.

 

As the women returned to reality, they saw Michael standing at the foot of the bed.  “I’m the greatest actor that has ever starred in a porno, Dick Hammer,” he exclaimed.  “I want some of that ass!”

Connie knew Michael loved anal sex and they pretty much did it on these special nights.  She reached into the drawer of the nightstand and retrieved the lube and a condom.  She moved down to Michael and rolled the condom on his cock.  She put a few drops of the lube on the condom and rubbed it all around it.  She turned around and knelt on the bed anticipating his rear entry.

 

Amy positioned herself beneath Connie at a point where she could suck Connie’s tits and make her own available to Connie.

 

Michael slowly entered Connie’s puckered hole.  He worked back and forth, going deeper and deeper with each stroke.

 

Connie moaned with pleasure and Michael gently fucked her ass.  Amy sucked and fondled Connie’s tits with wild abandon.

 

Michael couldn’t take much more of the tightness of Connie’s ass.

 

“I’m getting close,” he said.  “Time for you two to finish me off.”

 

He pulled out of Connie, snatched the condom off, and tossed it aside.

 

Moving to the end of the bed, the two women began to take turns sucking Michael’s cock, overacting as much as possible.  They talked dirty, kissed, moaned, and groaned, and smacked loudly.

 

“Time’s up!” exclaimed Michael.  “Hold them tits out here for me.”

 

The two women cupped their breasts out as Michael grabbed his cock and began stroking it.  After a few strokes, he stopped and pointed his dick at his wife’s tits.  A blast of warm semen erupted across her nipples.  He then pointed at her lovely friend and shot a load onto her tits, too.  He kept pumping and squirting back and forth between them, covering them with the goo.  The women, overacting again, rubbed the jism all around and on each other’s breasts, chiming in with a few “ooohs” and “aaahs.”

 

“Take that you bitches!” Michael shouted.  He then collapsed on the bed in exhaustion.

 

“Well, that was interesting,” said Amy.  “I haven’t done anything like before.”

 

“That’s what ‘porn star’ night is all about.  Do you feel like one?” Connie asked.

 

“In some ways, I guess I do,” replied Amy.  “But I wonder if porn actors have this much fun?”

 

“I don’t care if they do,” said Michael.  “I know that I did.  What more could a man ask for?”

 

They laughed and talked as they cleaned each other up, each envisioning where all of this might lead.  Their thoughts were kept to themselves for the moment.  The women knew they would have a lot to talk about for a while.

 

After they got dressed and had a glass of wine together to celebrate, Amy drove back home with a smile on her face.

 

Published 
Written by Dawg1976
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments