Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise! Suprise! Session One

"Husband discovers wife's surprising affair."

44
6 Comments 6
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is not the end by any means."

Well, this has been a terrible day.  That was the thought going through Roger’s mind as he rode silently in the cab.  He had forgotten to take his phone charger on his trip, so his phone battery was dead.  His trip had ended early, and he couldn’t call Amy to come pick him up at the airport.  The taxi pulled up to his driveway in the middle of the cul-de-sac. As he paid the driver, he noticed Connie’s car in the drive.  The girls must be having a workout session this afternoon, he thought.  They did that sometimes on Saturdays.  He knew Amy, his wife, and Connie, her best friend, really cared about their looks.  Both had given birth to two children, but you couldn’t tell it.  To be thirty and look that good…..he and Michael, Connie’s husband, were a couple of fortunate guys.

Roger had also misplaced his keys, so he couldn’t get in the front door.  He would have rung the doorbell, but that was one of the repairs he had kept putting off.  Knocking would do no good if the girls were in the basement working out.  He put his overnight bag down and decided to walk around to the French doors in the back.  They very seldom locked these because the neighborhood was really safe and peaceful. 

On his way around the house, he briefly peeked in the master bath through the blinds.  He saw his petite brunette wife drying off in front of the shower.  He was just about to tap on the window when he saw Connie step out of the shower.  Her wet, blonde hair draped across her shoulders.  Did they shower together?  Roger was mesmerized as thoughts raced through his mind.  The only clear thought he had was the hope that Connie would turn around.  He had always envisioned her breasts as being almost perfect.  She finally turned just enough to give him a profile look at those beautiful orbs. 

Still in a trance-like state, Roger watched as the two women continued to towel off.  Suddenly, they dropped their towels and embraced.  The tall blonde’s breasts were about face high on his wife.  They pulled back and then began to kiss very passionately.  Roger’s legs felt like rubber as he witnessed this unexpected event.  As the women left the bathroom with their towels, Roger tried to sort through the scene he had just witnessed.  What do I do now?  Is this something that’s been going on for a while?  Was this something he should be upset about? 

Questions darted in and out of his mind.  He decided to investigate.  As he got to the French doors, he was still debating on what to do.  He quietly opened the unlocked door and crept toward the master bedroom.  He just then realized he had an erection.  His mind was still trying to sort this out.

As he approached the bedroom, he heard the quiet sounds of cooing and soft moans.  He leaned to peek into the room.  The sight of Connie’s face between his wife’s legs made him stumble.  He caught himself and watched in amazement as Amy caressed her own breasts as Connie ventured to a place Roger thought only he had explored.  Amy moaned in ecstasy as her orgasm rippled through her body.  Connie then crawled beside Amy and lightly drug her fingernails all along Amy’s body as the orgasm subsided.

KattyLyne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLyne

“My turn,” Connie said.  With that, she laid back next to Amy.  Amy began to move over to get between Connie’s legs when she was stopped by Connie.  “I want you to watch me come,” Connie whispered.  Connie reached down and began to finger herself.  Amy knelt beside her and began rubbing and pinching Connie’s huge nipples.  She leaned over to lick and nibble her friend’s erect nipples as Connie continued her onslaught of herself.  Connie flicked her index finger across her clit and rubbed her outer lips vigorously. 

Her hips began to bounce up and down on the bed until she reached the height of pleasure signaled by a simple, breathy “Yes.” 

Connie relaxed and offered her hand to Amy, who tenderly licked each finger.

“I love to watch you,” said Amy.  “It’s a beautiful thing to watch someone pleasure themselves.  Roger lets me watch him, too”

“You might get your chance right now,” Roger said as he entered the room.

“Oh no!” Connie exclaimed.

“How long have you been there?” Amy gasped.

“Long enough,” said Roger.  “How long has this been going on?” It was the only thing Roger could think of to ask.  Amy and Connie looked at each other, still startled by Roger’s presence.

“Uh, uh, a couple of years,” stammered Amy.  Connie was trying to cover up with the towels they had brought in to keep their hair from getting the comforter wet. 

“What are you doing here?” asked Amy.

“I live here,” Roger answered sarcastically.

“You know what I mean,” Amy replied.

Roger explained what had happened and the events that turned him into a peeping Tom.

“What do we do now?” asked Amy.

“Well, I don’t consider what you are doing as cheating.  In fact, I think this is a beautiful and healthy thing,” said Roger.  “I don’t want to mess up our families’ relationship.  My suggestion is that you let me join in from time to time.  I’ve never had a threesome, so I see this as an opportunity for me,” he continued.  “Whatever you two do is between you, I just want to be included once in a while.”

“That’s entirely up to Connie,” Amy said.  “How about it, Connie?  It would be a turn-on to be with my husband and you at the same time.”

“You know, I’ve never been with another man.  Michael is the only man I’ve ever made love to.  But I guess it might be time for me to try something different.  After all, that’s what I said before we became lovers,” she said to Amy.  “Let’s give it a go.”

“Right now?” asked Roger, hoping he could relieve the pressure in his groin.

“Why not!” the women said in harmony.

Published 
Written by Dawg1976
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments