Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sometimes You Need A Third

"Fantasies are meant to come true"

85
17 Comments 17
7.5k Views 7.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Alex and I have been friends for a number of years.  We do not get to hang out as much as we used to because of work responsibilities and the fact that we live in different cities.  But when we do have a chance to get together, we always have a blast, whether we are killing it at trivia night at a bar or trying to drive the green on a golf course.

Alex is married to this hot blonde who can talk shit like a guy, but really knows how to make the moves like a female seductress.  They are an awesome couple. And whether it is just me and Alex hanging out, or Alex, Becky, and me all together, we always have a blast.

There have been times when things have gotten very flirty between Becky and me.  As much as I’d like for those things to progress, I’d certainly never do anything to cross up the friendship I have with Alex.  On some level, I think he would enjoy it as much as I would, but to date, we hadn’t really ever discussed it.

Today was a beautiful day and we had a 9:00 am tee time at one of my favorite courses, River Birches.  The course was an early Pete Dye design, and it had a great combination of some grueling par five holes and a few easier par three holes.

Alex and I were lucky enough to get off the first tee as a twosome, and even with our single cart we anticipated it would be a quick round of eighteen holes.  Alex was a better golfer than me, but he was a patient companion on the course and was able to take my occasional shanked tee in stride.  I always gave him the honor of the first tee shot, and then used his drive as the standard I hoped to meet.

We both hit our first shot and then continued on to the first few holes, just grabbing snippets of conversation as we found our balls, hit, and then headed ever closer to that particular green.  We talked about work, politics, current events, and the general state of the world.

We were just about ready to tee off from the fifth tee.  I had just set my ball and was in the tee box looking down the fairway at the flag some 475 yards away.

“So, have you ever thought about Becky?” Alex asked.

I stopped what I was doing and turned to look at him.  “In what way?”

“As a sexual partner, dummy,” he responded.

I squinted my eyes closed and then turned around to my intended shot.  I lined up, relaxed, and mentally envisioned my swing.  Slow and smooth.  I wound up and followed through, connecting beautifully with the ball that I watched sail 200 yards down the middle of the fairway.

“Yes,” I said, as Alex passed me on the way to the tee box.  Now it was his turn to be distracted.  He lined up and got ready for his tee shot.

“I think she’d be smoking hot naked,” I said.

Alex stopped his approach abruptly.  He looked over his shoulder and shot me one of his trademark smiles.  “Yes, she is,” he said.  Then he settled down, took a practice swing, and then nailed a beautiful tee shot, with probably fifty yards more distance than I had gotten.

We climbed into the cart and headed down the cart path.  “She is actually fucking hot,” he said.

“I can imagine,” I replied.

We didn’t discuss Becky anymore while we found our way to the clubhouse after the ninth hole.

“Looks like you are up three strokes,” I said to Alex.  Frankly, the fact he wasn’t ten strokes ahead was telling.

“Want to grab a beer before we hit the back nine?” I asked.

“Absolutely.  Leader drinks for free, right?” Alex said as he gave me a friendly shove.

We went into the clubhouse and sat down at the bar.  “Two Coors Lights and two waters,” I said to the bartender.

Two cold frosty mugs were placed in front of us and the water soon followed.  I drank half my water down almost immediately.

“So….” I said, with a long pause afterward.

“You are wondering about my question back out there?”

“Yes,” I said flatly.

“Well Becky and I were talking some fantasy stuff the other night, and there were some things thrown out as ideas that could only be accomplished with three people, and your name came up during the talk.”

I took a long drink of beer, which was cold and slightly acrid in my throat.  “Wow,” I said.

“So I was just sort of thinking out loud, you know, in case there was ever an opportunity.”

Alex chugged half of his beer and placed it carefully back on the bar coaster.  I considered what he had said.  Becky was a very sensuous woman, and one that had caught my eye, and the idea intrigued me.

“We need to finish up and get back out there,” Alex said.

I picked up my beer and chugged the rest of it down.  Then I polished off the glass of water.  “Important to stay hydrated no matter what the activity,” I said as I threw a $20 bill on the bar.

We hit the back nine and things were sort of quiet except for our usual trash talk about our game and our respective hits. The day was hot and sunny and it was nice to sink the final putt and get into the shade.  After Alex finished his putt, we headed out to the parking lot and loaded our bags into the trunk of Alex’s BMW.

“Would you like to stay for lunch?” he asked.  “Your flight tonight is later, right?”

“Yes and yes.”

Alex and Becky had a great house in a quiet neighborhood with a brand-new in-ground pool.  We dropped our clubs in the entryway and went out back to find Becky sitting on a lounger in an amazing bikini.

“Hey, Beck,” I said.  “Damn, it is hot out here,” I said.

“Hey, Steve.  Yeah, don’t know how long this sun goddess will last before I have to jump in the water.”

“Wish I’d remembered to bring a suit this trip.”

“Alex probably has an extra he could loan you, or just go without.  Up to you.”

Alex had come outside too and when I looked at him he threw me a look and I immediately knew what he was up to.  He was hoping to follow up on our conversation on the course.

“Let me grab us some beers,” Alex said as he turned around and went back into the house.

I decided to plunge ahead and be a little forward to see how things developed.  I pulled off my polo.  “Mind if I borrow some sunscreen?” I asked.

Becky handed it to me.  “I’m guessing you’ll have to keep it rather than borrow, unless you can figure out a way to give it back.”

I laughed out loud and started smearing sunscreen on my torso and shoulders.  I expected to have my lower body in the water so I wasn’t too worried about it.  My cock swelled in my shorts and I was very obviously aroused by my thoughts as I looked at Becky in the lounger next to me.  I sat down on the lounger next to her and removed my shoes and socks, then stood up casually and pulled down my shorts.  I tried to be subtle, but my hard cock bobbed up and down and I did notice Becky diverting her eyes from her paperback and glancing over at me.

I had a gratuitous stretch and then I walked over the hot cement and jumped in the pool.  “Wow, the water is great,” I said loudly.

I heard the sliding door open and Alex stepped out on the patio with a bar bucket loaded down with ice and beers.  “That was a quick change, buddy,” he said as he gave me a head nod.

“He’s swimming commando,” Becky chimed in.

Alex brought the beers over to a shady spot by the pool and handed me one.  Then he went back over to the loungers, took off his shirt, and rubbed sunscreen all over his chest and upper body.  I noticed Becky watching him, and the thought occurred to me that she might be enjoying the show a little.

Alex also dropped his shorts and stepped out of them.  He walked over and joined me in the pool.  He gave me a goofy smile but grabbed a beer and popped the top.  We knelt down in the shallow end and relaxed, letting the water soothe our muscles.

IvyClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyClaire

A few more minutes passed before Becky put her book down and stood up.  “That water does look awfully inviting,” she said.

“Water is great,” Alex said.  “But house rules are house rules.  If our guest is swimming nude, you do too.”

Becky had been drinking too, and the alcohol had certainly lubricated her thinking.  Her suit was a scanty string bikini, which frankly was just a tiny step up from being naked, but to her credit, she took Alex’s comment to heart.  She untied the top and let it fall from her body.  Then she pulled down the bottoms and stepped out of them.  She looked amazing and sexy and my eyes nearly popped out of my head.  She did a quick turn around and then stepped into her flip-flops, walked naked and confident to the pool, and jumped in.

Becky backed up to the side of the pool.  “This does feel amazing,” she said.  I had drained my beer so I started towards her. A million thoughts ran through my mind, but I decided to plunge ahead.  “Mind if I grab another, Beck?” I asked pointing to my empty bottle.

“Sure,” she said.

I closed the distance half walking and half swimming until I was up close to her.  I intentionally rubbed my hard dick against her as I reached for another beer.  “So Alex was telling me you’d been discussing some threesome fantasies,” I said quietly in her ear.

She looked at me and nodded her head up and down.  I know she could feel my cock rubbing against her.  Alex was farther out in the pool and couldn’t hear what I was saying, but I knew he would approve.

“I’ve always been a fan of fantasies coming true,” I said.

Alex swam up to us.  “What are you kids up to over here?” he said playfully.

My cock found her hand in the water and she subtly wrapped her fingers around it.  “Now about those fantasies,” I said.  I leaned in and kissed her.  Alex moved in closer and I could sense rather than see what was happening on Becky’s other side. I shifted my attention to her ears and neck while she continued to stroke my dick.  Alex kissed her deeply.  She moaned slightly, so it appeared that the whole gambit might be paying off.

“What do you think, m’lady?” I asked.

Becky responded by shifting her kiss back to me and continuing her stroking motion on my cock.  I think Alex was getting the same treatment with her other hand, and he had now shifted to her neck and tits.

I stroked her hair and gently rubbed her shoulder and back.  Her perky bare tits looked beautiful in the water with spectacular hard nipples centered in light brown areola.

“I think we should continue our fun in the house,” Alex said.  He pulled himself out of the pool, followed by me.  We then helped Becky out of the pool.

Alex took her by the hand and the three of us headed indoors and up to the master bedroom.  Becky stopped in the doorway and turned to face both of us.

“Steve said he liked to make fantasies come true, so here is my first one.”

She knelt down and took our cocks in her hands.  She swirled her tongue around Alex’s cock and then around mine.  “I’ve always wanted to have two cocks in my mouth at the same time,” she said looking up at us with her sparking green eyes.

Alex and I moved closer to each other.  Becky held our cocks together and licked around both of them before taking them both in her mouth.  It was a tight fit, but she kept working it until she was bobbing up and down on them and giving us an amazing sloppy blowjob.  She kept looking up at us with those incredible eyes and Alex and I moaned in appreciation.

Becky took our cocks out of her mouth and licked and sucked our balls while she kept stroking our wet erections.  She had an amazingly hot and talented mouth and what she was doing felt incredible.

Alex reached down and encouraged Becky to stand up.  She kissed each of us deeply, the taste of our cocks and precum on her tongue.  Together we silently guided her to the bed.  She lay back and Alex and I got on either side of her.  She alternated kissing us while we each licked and played with her nipples.  Becky had a cock in each hand and moved her legs apart wider as Alex and I caressed and fondled her thighs and pussy. I could feel her wetness as my fingers slowly probed her.

Becky moaned in excitement.  Alex got up and reversed himself next to her and then rolled her on her side in a sixty-nine position.  I took the opportunity to slide my cock up and down her wet pussy before entering her from behind.  As I slowly stroked in and out of her, Alex licked and sucked her clit and she noisily sucked Alex’s cock.

Alex would periodically pause to make comments that were increasing the intensity of our excitement.  He asked Becky if she liked me fucking her while he ate her out.  He asked me if I was going to cum in Becky’s pussy.  He asked if Becky was ready for him to cum.  With every comment, we moaned collectively and increased the pace of our activities.

I could feel my orgasm starting to build and just as my cock started to throb I pushed it deep in Becky’s tight pussy and held it there as shot after shot of hot cum pumped into her.  Becky and Alex both moaned in pleasure

I pulled my cock out of Becky’s dripping pussy and watched as she took Alex’s cock out of her mouth and stroked him to a massive orgasm on her chest.  For his part, Alex went even deeper into Becky’s pussy and tongue-fucked her and licked the cum from her pussy lips.

It was such a hot scene my cock stayed hard and I remained incredibly turned on.  “Switch,” I said lamely, but my friends complied with the request.  Becky rolled over and kissed me passionately.  As our tongues danced around each other’s mouths, Alex moved around and snuggled up behind Becky’s ass.  I could taste Alex’s cock in her mouth and as I stroked and caressed her cum-covered tits, I felt her fingers circle around my cock and begin stroking it.  Now it was my turn for some dirty talk.

“Do you want to suck my cock?”

“Uh-huh,” she responded.  Alex was kissing Becky’s neck and rubbing his cock between her legs.  I reached down and spread her cheeks even farther apart to give him better access.

“Do you want me to eat that wet, sloppy, cum-filled pussy?”

Becky moaned loudly.

I reversed my body position and as I started licking her clit and pussy, she sucked my cock deep into her throat.  Alex shifted his position slightly and suddenly I saw his hard meat slide into her from behind.  I could feel rather than hear Becky’s low guttural moan and I started moving my hips and fucking her mouth.

Alex was fucking her in earnest and I sucked her hard clit into my mouth.  Our bodies moved and our excitement continued to build.  Becky began shuddering in a massive orgasm just as Alex drove his cock deep into her and started pumping her full of a second load of cum.  I was close behind but as I tried to pull my cock out of Becky’s mouth she grabbed my ass and held me tight.  She kept sucking me and as my cock throbbed with the first moment of orgasm, she pulled her mouth off of it and continued stroking and licking me as I came on her chin and neck.

I cleaned up some of the cum dripping out of Becky’s pussy and then moved around so that the three of us were all leaning on the headboard with pillows behind our backs.

“That was the most mind-blowing experience ever,” Becky finally said.  She continued to fondle our softening cocks.

“Truly amazing,” I agreed.

“Unanimous,” said Alex.

“I should mention that I still have some unfulfilled fantasies,” Becky said playfully.

“I hoped so,” I said.

Published 
Written by Northside156
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments