Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Alumni Banquet

"A good time to connect the past with the present"

64
12 Comments 12
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Around July 4th every year, my wife’s rural high school hosts an alumni banquet.  Unlike my high school, with nearly 500 students in every class, the classes at her high school generally numbered around fifty students, making an open banquet for all alumni a little more reasonable.

My wife, Jen, is a 5’8” blonde beauty.  Even at forty-two she can easily pass for thirty, and with only 120lbs on her slender frame, she is the complete package.  Jen also has a filthy mind and a mouth to match, and to look at her you would never know she was a total history nerd.

It was a great turn out for the banquet, and easily a couple of hundred people were in attendance.  The oldest alum was ninety-nine years old, and the youngest in attendance has just graduated in May.  Several attendees were from Jen’s years in high school, and she was enjoying catching up with everyone she knew and their spouses.  I excused myself to hit the bathroom, and figured I would replenish my punch on the way back to the cafeteria.  When I got back to our table, I couldn’t find Jen.  The lights had been dimmed a bit and a DJ was playing some music.  A few couples had made their way to a dance area and were enjoying a little time there.  I had been back at our table about twenty minutes when I stood up to stretch my legs and saw Jen winding her way through the crowd and the tables towards me.

“I was starting to think you’d forgotten me,” I said playfully.  I squeezed her butt only to note that she was not wearing any underwear under her shear black dress.

She hooked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear and looked around the room.  “Um yeah, of course I didn’t forget about you.”  She leaned in and kissed me.  She was trembling ever so slightly.

Now my curiosity was seriously aroused.  She was just acting too weird.  “So I’ve missed you,” I said smiling at her, “and I love the fact you are going commando.”

She stroked my cheek and gazed deeply into my eyes.  “It just would be easier to show you,” she said mysteriously.

She grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd.  She turned her head over her shoulder and said, “you remember me telling you about the guy on our basketball team, Jim McGuire, that everyone called Big Mac?”

“Yes,” I said as we found our way into the main hallway.  “You had a huge crush on him in high school, didn’t you?”

“Yes,” she said.  She directed me down a side hallway and we turned another corner in a quiet dead-end corridor with a hanging sign for Social Studies.  We stopped in front of a built-in trophy and award case.

“So earlier, I bumped into Big Mac and he told me wanted to show me a some new pictures from our years here that the school had posted that both of us were in.  “So we talked a bit as we walked right here.”  She pointed at three composites from basketball season when Big Mac was a player and Jen had been a cheerleader, as well as a couple of him making impressive lay-ups with the cheerleaders watching from the side of the court.  “And so we sort of stood here and reminisced a bit about the good old days.  I told him I had a huge crush on him and he admitted he had felt the same way.  Then we kissed, just like this.”

Jen pulled me to her and her tongue started exploring my mouth.  She was stroking my hair and feasting on my mouth.  I responded and my hands caressed her back and her hair as we kissed passionately for several moments.   Then I felt her hand on my now-erect member.  “This was exactly the reaction Big Mac had when we kissed like that.”

“Oh yeah,” I said.

She fumbled with my belt buckle and trouser fastener and then dropped to her knees in front of me.  “And then I took out his cock just like this, and stroked it up and down just like this.”  She demonstrated the up and down motion she had earlier made.  “It turns out they call him Big Mac for a reason other than him being 6’4”.   She took my cock into her mouth and began bobbing up and down on me in as erotic and sloppy blow job as I had experienced in years.  I could feel my cock against the back of her throat every time she took me in.

EsmeraldaSantos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsmeraldaSantos

She paused for a moment but held my dick firmly in her grasp.  “His dick was so big and hard I could barely get it in my mouth, but it was well worth the effort.  It had to be at least ten inches long and it was so thick.”  She went back to slurping and sucking on me, and I was in blissful heaven.

I was close to cumming when she stopped suddenly and stood up.  “Big Mac pointed out that a classroom door down this dark hallway was ajar.”  She took my hand and with my pants falling down to my ankles, I half walked and waddled behind her to the open door.  In five steps we were at the teacher’s desk and Jen bent over it and pulled her dress up.  Even in the dim light of the exit sign and the emergency lighting in the hall, I saw the cum leaking out of her pussy.

“And then he fucked me right here and blew a huge load of cum inside me.”  I was standing behind her already and with one hand she pulled her ass cheeks open, and with the other grabbed my hard and wet cock and guided it into her.

“Oh my god,” she said with some emphasis while still trying to be quiet.  “You feel amazing.”

Her pussy was slick and well fucked, and Big Mac had certainly stretched her open, but it felt amazing.  On a wild instinct I withdrew my cock and knelt behind her and pushed my tongue deep into her slick pussy.  She moaned loudly and grabbed my head to pull me in closer.  “Can you taste his cum inside me,” she asked.  I mumbled an affirmative response.  “Do you like it?  Do you want to fuck me too?”  I again mumbled an affirmative response. 

I stood up again, my chin dripping from all the juices combined between her and Big Mac, and once again thrust into her very core.  I was as big and hard as I had ever been in my life.  The thought of it all was so exciting and so erotic that after just a few minutes her pussy gripped me tightly and she spasmed as she came.  I followed suit and shot the second load she had that evening deep inside her.

We were both panting and sweating.  I reassembled my clothing and she smoothed down her dress.  We checked the hallway, and with the coast clear, we walked hand in hand back to the cafeteria and the alumni party.

“Wow,” I said as I squeezed her hand tightly.  She smiled at me with a sexy, confident smile.

“Are you mad?” she asked.

I thought for a few moments.  “No, I’m really not.  It was hot the way you told me, and you know I think you are beautiful.  So I’m not surprised an opportunity like that came up.  I’m really not mad at all.  I’m just processing everything.”

The DJ put on a slow dance, and I gave her an inquisitive look and held out my hand.  “Sure,” she said.

We both got up and moved to the dance floor.  I took her into my arms and for a quick second I was trying to decide if she smelled differently somehow.  Like perhaps she wasn’t my wife anymore.  I chuckled a bit and my silly thought process and realized she was exactly the same person I’d come to the banquet with hours ago.  She was still my wife, and I was still her man.  She had just had an amazing experience this evening that she had shared with me in the most erotic fashion possible.

As we danced to an 80’s ballad, I gave her butt a squeeze and recalled her missing panties.  “So what about the underwear?” I asked with a somewhat guilty grin on my face.

“Well, I won’t be able to show you all of that until Big Mac brings them back to our house on Tuesday afternoon.  But perhaps you’d like to take a half day on Tuesday and see for yourself.”

Published 
Written by Northside156
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments