Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Foray Into A Threesome - Chapter 4: Becoming A Complete Threesome

"We set aside our doubts and fears and learn how to truly enjoy each other."

112
45 Comments 45
11.6k Views 11.6k
6.7k words 6.7k words

Author's Notes

"As with the other chapters, based on the real events of our first exploration. It's fictionalized to fill in the blanks and to make the conversations work, but the wet, juicy parts were really that way!"

Seth was the first one to find the energy to move, sitting up and sighing contentedly. “Whew! That was amazing, but I think I could stand a break.”

Richard responded, “I think we could all stand a break. I’m whipped.” He didn’t stop gently stroking my pussy, and the touch of his fingers, slippery with Seth’s cum, was the ideal way to slip back from the peak of my orgasm yet not leave it far behind. I loved his touch, and I knew that he’d always enjoyed the way I look, feel, and taste immediately after sex.

Of course, prior to that day it had always been his own cum mixed with my juices that he’d played in, lapped up, or watched slowly leak from me. Now it was Seth’s, his best friend, and despite what I’d learned about the two of them being bisexual and swapping blowjobs (complete with swallowing!) I was still a little concerned about the aftermath of fucking Seth. If jealousy was going to rear its ugly head, now would be the time, and it probably wouldn’t help that he’d witnessed the powerful orgasms I’d experienced with his buddy’s big cock inside me.

Seth got to his feet. “I think I’m going to go clean up a little, hit the head. I’ll be back shortly.”

Richard said, “Hey, as long as you’re up grab us a couple of bottles of water from the fridge, okay?” I added, “And take one for yourself. We don’t want you getting dehydrated!”

He laughed. “Afraid I’ll run out of fluids? I don’t think that will happen!”

I smiled, but replied, “Oh, I don’t know. From what I’ve seen – and felt, and swallowed – you might. But also the hot tub makes you sweat a lot at that temperature. You don’t realize it because you’re submerged in water, but you do. Drink some water, Seth.”

He saluted – with his hand this time, although his cock had been paying its respects all evening so far. “Yes ma’am, will do.”

“Good. And I put out towels in the guest bath for you if you want to shower, and your bed is made.”

“You didn’t have to go to all that trouble, I could have done it.”

“It was no trouble. Richard made your bed.”

He laughed again. “Ah, I see. Thanks dude. And shower… are we done, then?”

Richard said, “Not necessarily; I know Rayne isn’t.” His fingers continued to trace my dripping pussy as he spoke, along my puffy lips and stroking my clit, one or another finger occasionally entering me. He was right, I wanted more!

Seth said, “Then for now I’ll probably just wash up a little, before this goo dries on and gets all crusty.”

I wrinkled my nose. “Gosh, you’re good at this sexy talk stuff – and eewww, by the way.”

He laughed and wandered off, returning carrying three waters and leaving two with us before disappearing down the hall. We both opened ours and took a long drink as we watched his naked ass retreat.

When he was gone, Richard slid two fingers into me – easy enough with the abundance of lube and the two cocks that had been in me recently. “He really dumped a huge load in you, huh?”

“I think that’s mostly you. You were last, remember.”

“No, I know. I meant earlier, when I followed him. You were really full of cum.”

“Did you enjoy that, slipping into all of his fresh, warm, creamy cum?”

He blushed slightly. “God, babe... Yeah, you know I did because I came too soon… you know, to really enjoy it and for you.”

“That just means you really enjoyed it. Next time you’ll last longer. And anyhow, I was done. You could have gone for an hour and I don’t think I would have come again.”

“Yeah?” I nodded and he went on, “I came pretty fast all three times. I’m sorry.”

“Hon, don’t apologize! I took that to mean you were really enjoying yourself, and that let me relax and enjoy it too. It didn’t take me long either, as you might have noticed.”

He snorted. “Hah - all 78 times.”

I laughed. “I did not come 78 times… yet.”

“A bunch, though.” He smiled. “It seems like you’re enjoying yourself.”

“Well, yeah. We were supposed to, weren’t we? Aren’t you?”

“Yeah…” He said it so hesitantly, and then paused as if uncertain.

“Are you jealous?”

“No. Maybe. I don’t know… I guess I am a little, but I knew I would be. You came so good with him, both when he was eating you out and when you were fucking, and I came so quick. It’s embarrassing.”

“It’s not like you have that problem all the time, Richard, and I have great orgasms with you too. And anyway, I tried to help cover for you the first time.”

“I know, and I appreciate it. Still…”

I rolled to my side and scooted down so I could kiss his dick, all shrunken and shriveled and cute. He was still wet, not at all “crusty” yet, but totally limp. “It’s all the same thing, Richard, you coming fast, me coming in bunches; everything is new and different and exciting and that’s the result. He’s not setting any records for endurance either in case you haven’t noticed.”

He grinned - a real grin, not his sick embarrassed one. “That’s true, huh? I guess neither of us will ever be porn stars who can fuck for an hour straight and keep it up.”

“An hour… no thank you! You two are just fine.”

“Plus, I’m under qualified.”

“Richard. Have I ever complained?”

“No, but…” he stopped himself. “Is there anything you haven’t enjoyed, or anything you still want to do?”

“First, you have a very nice cock. More importantly, your nice cock has a very nice man attached to it. He’s sexy and sweet and kind and I love him – that’s you, Richie, not Seth. Okay?” He nodded and I went on, “As far as what I haven’t enjoyed, I didn’t enjoy hearing from Seth about you two being bisexual.”

“Oh.” He looked chagrined. “I should have known we weren’t done with that topic.”

“Yes, you should have!” I had to laugh, but then I asked, “Why, Richard? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“It’s embarrassing. You knowing that I sucked him and he sucked me, I just… that’s not how I wanted you to think of me. It’s… you know, just wrong. And besides, it’s in the past. We decided not to talk a lot about our past sex partners unless the other person specifically asks, remember?”

“First, I had no way of knowing about any of that so that I could ask you – but yes, I’m curious. Second, he’s not in your past, he’s still around. A lot, actually, and it’s not wrong; it just surprised me is all.”

He shrugged. “Doesn’t matter, we don’t do that anymore.”

“But you still want to. You said you missed it, so did he.”

“It’s over, okay?”

“It’s a part of who you are, Richard. I just told you I love all of you. Including this.” He struggled, and I thought he might get teary-eyed. Then I said the wrong thing: “You two love each other, you know.”

“What!? No we don’t! It’s not like that! Jesus, Rayne…”

“No, listen - I didn’t mean like that, like a gay couple or anything. I meant as friends… you’re so close, I can see how close you are. Neither of you would ever admit it, at least not out loud, but you do. You’re closer than most brothers, I think. You love each other that way.”

“Fuck, that’s even worse! Now you make it sound like incest!”

“Richard, come on! You know I don’t mean it like that. It’s just… I can see how you relate to each other, how you get along. It’s a beautiful friendship, hon’.”

He was quiet for a minute, thoughtful, then softly said, “He is the best friend I’ve ever had. By far. Maybe I do love him.”

“You do. Anyone would be lucky to have a friend like you guys are to each other and if it’s physical too, well… so what?”

He ran his hand through his long hair, which left it sticking out at all kinds of crazy angles like a fright wig. “God, this is so messed up. When we talked about having a threesome and toyed with the idea I never anticipated any of this.”

“It’s not messed up, Richard, it's good. It’s out in the open now.” He didn’t reply, so I went on, “We’ve both enjoyed it… all three of us, actually, and I’m glad it was Seth we chose to try it with. He’s a good friend, and that trust allowed us all to relax and enjoy each other.” I paused, and then went on, “And I hope you two will relax and enjoy each other too, the way you both still want to.”

He took my hand in his and stared down at it as he said, “You’d be okay with seeing that?”

“I think I might, yeah. I’m curious. I mean, I don’t want to sit and watch you two guys do each other, I don’t think. That would be weird, like you were putting on a show for me. It would be awkward and uncomfortable that way, but if all three of us are playing and you guys just relax and do what you do, all of us together having fun and being natural, that might be very hot!”

“Yeah?”

“Oh, god yes! Hon’, can I ask you a personal question?”

He snorted. “Hah! More personal than what we’re already talking about?”

“Maybe.” He nodded for me to proceed, and I asked, “When you were sucking his cock did you like the way his foreskin feels on your tongue? Did you play with it?”

He turned very red and laughed nervously. “Goddamn, Rayne! I’m not going to compare notes with my wife on what it feels like to suck my best friend’s cock. That’s just… I can’t believe you asked me that!”

“It’s a legitimate question! I love it, it feels so soft and sensual, don’t you think?”

“Babe, c’mon! This is awkward, speaking of awkward.”

“Who else am I going to ask? I just wondered if I was weird because I enjoyed it so much.”

He just looked at me, then said, “Okay, yes, I enjoy the way it feels. I never had one – other than a day or two that I don’t remember, of course – so I was curious too. It’s actually… well, pretty cool, isn’t it?”

I laughed. “Yes, pretty cool. Fun little diversion. It’s fun comparing notes, isn’t it?”

“Oh yeah, it’s a blast. Sharing girl talk with my wife. Nothing at all weird about that, nope!”

“Richard! Just stop, you’re being silly.”

He laughed. “I know. Hey, what you asked us, if we’d ever done anything else, I know you meant anal stuff. Where do you stand on that?”

“I like it! Oh, wait; you mean you two doing that?” He laughed, as I’d intended, and I went on, “I guess, if you want. I know you enjoy it when we use fingers and toys, so you might enjoy Seth too. It would be fun to see if his big cock in your ass makes you come like I can with my fingers or your toy. It would also be fun to suck one of you while the other, ummm… takes the plunge.”

He laughed. “Yeah, fun… Good to know you think that, but what I meant was how you would feel about both of us at once, with you.”

“Oh, both of you in me you mean? The thought has crossed my mind. I’m not sure.” It was true. Richard and I had experimented with anal and still did it occasionally, and we’d done it with him in me along with a toy or vibe. It was fine and a fun change occasionally, but it was never my first choice and I’d never had an orgasm from anal alone. Both of them at once, though, was an excruciatingly exciting if a little bit intimidating thought.

“You remember that time we did it with me in your ass and you used your vibe on yourself? You came like crazy, as I recall.”

“Yeah, that was pretty special. I did enjoy that!” I thought about it for a minute, remembering how intense it had been and how full I’d felt. When I came, Richard had immediately ejaculated deep in my ass, which had also felt amazing. “You’d have to take the rear, you know. He’s just too big.”

“Oh, too big for you but you think I should try it. Thanks.”

Seth returned then, right in the middle of our anal sex discussion. “Who’s too big for what? What are we talking about?”

I felt myself blush, but Richard answered him. “You’re too big; we’re talking about a DP. Rayne says you’re too big for her ass.”

“Damn, Rayney, thanks for noticing! But I’m cool with that, I’ll make the sacrifice and fuck that tight little pussy again. Count me in!”

I laughed. “You’re so helpful! And the decision has not been made, we’re just talking about it. There’s a whole world of possibilities now so we’re just considering some. By the way, Richard says you’re too big for his ass too.”

“Ahh, the perils of being hung like a horse.”

I laughed. “That may be a bit of an exaggeration; I’ve seen stallions, you know. I’ve even ridden one - the standard way, in a saddle on his back, before you get gross. So anyhow, both of you with me, at the same time…”

“Oh, I vote yes on that one. What else?”

Richard laughed. “You’re a man-slut, you’ll vote yes on everything. Several of the others involve you and me.”

Seth looked at me and then back at my husband. “Oh. With the good-looking one participating, or just watching?”

Before I could respond, Richard quickly replied, “Well I’d be participating, of course. That’s what I just said.”

Seth and I both laughed as he replied, “Nice try, dude. But yeah, Rayney, if you’re involved then I definitely am. Actually, I’m good either way, but…”

Rich interrupted, “Did I just say he’d vote yes on anything, or what? Slut-boy.”

“Boy? You’d better feel again, son. Anyhow, as I started to say, but I’d rather it was all three of us. It would be weird just being watched.”

“That’s the same place we came down, Seth.” When he looked at me I went on, “I don’t want to just watch you guys perform like trained monkeys… sexy, handsome, well-hung monkeys, but still. I’d rather be involved and just let things develop organically.”

“Or orgasmically.”

“That too, of course!”

He sat down beside me so that I had him on one side and my husband on the other, and then leaned back on one elbow, facing us. “Everyone okay with just chilling for a little longer?”

I was. I could have gotten back into it at any time at this point, but I didn’t feel any urgent need to. Richard had been touching me until just moments ago, enjoying the feel of my wet, messy puss, so he’d kept the pot simmering, and I was laying between two handsome, sexy, naked guys in a nice warm room that smelled like sex, fire crackling merrily.

I was also naked myself and had seen Seth’s eyes wandering over me, so naturally I was aroused, but nowhere near where I’d been when we started the first time. Now it was just a nice warm glow simmering inside.

I figured the guys could use a little more recovery time too. They might have been up for it if I pushed things, but I didn’t want to risk either of them suffering a power outage just as things got good. They didn’t need the embarrassment and I didn’t need to spend time trying to reassure them! Besides, I was enjoying the way Seth’s cock hung down across his thigh, soft and limp but still impressively long and thick, his cute little hood covering the head of his cock so that only the very tip peeked out, his heavy ballsack also hanging loosely on that thigh, each big testicle clearly defined.

Of course, if I kept admiring it I was just going to get hornier while he just laid there limp, so instead, I rolled to my side, facing him, and ran my hand down his tummy until I touched it, and then took him in my hand. I held him lengthwise and he was warm and unexpectedly heavy, and I was surprised to realize that with the tips of my fingers pressed into his soft scrotum the plump, hooded head lay at my wrist.

The very masculine look and feel of him and the realization of his flaccid size had set the little butterflies and sparklers off way down inside me again, and I had the sensation that I was getting wetter, although I was so thoroughly creamy already it would have been tough to tell. I was definitely getting warmer! When I squeezed him gently he groaned softly and I looked up at him.

“You okay?”

“Oh yes.”

“Want me to stop?”

“Oh no! I don’t know how quick I might… you know, bounce back, but that feels amazing. Don’t stop.”

I didn’t. I started to lightly stroke him with my fingertips, and then to play with his soft foreskin. I used my thumb and two fingers to slide it back, exposing the pink plum of the head of his cock, then drew it back over it. I did it again and then several more times, enjoying the soft, sensual, slightly wet and slippery feel of him, and he muttered, “Fuck…”

“Still okay?”

He nodded, staring down at my hand touching him, and I continued. Richard had curled himself into my back, his arm over my side so he could fondle my breast and toy with my nipple. I could feel his sex, warm and wet against my cum-slick bottom, still mostly soft, I think. He was enjoying touching me and I was enjoying his touch, but I think mostly he wanted to look over my shoulder to see what I was doing to Seth, to watch me fondle his friend.

beckashy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckashy

I continued to do that, playing with the soft fold of extra skin, then I pulled it back and held it with my thumb and middle finger while I used my index finger to stroke the tiny web of skin underneath, where his shaft met the head, and to trace the ‘V’ on the underside of his ridge and tease his wet slit. He sucked air through his teeth and jumped like he’d been shocked, and I looked up at him.

“Still okay, don’t stop. That feels fucking incredible!”

“Sensitive there, huh?”

“Very. In a good way.”

I laughed. “I understand! Richard likes that too.” I could feel him slowly growing, getting thicker and more firm in my hand. I was enjoying the weight and heat of his cock and the way it felt flaccid or semi-erect so rather than continue to help him “bounce back” I moved my hand to his balls. He was warm and his sack was loose and relaxed so his big balls hung heavily on his thigh. The soft, silky skin felt very sensual over the firmness of his balls, and when I gently squeezed one of his big orbs he groaned.

“Did I hurt you?”

“Hurt me? No, but you are killing me!”

Richard and I both laughed, and Rich said, “What a way to go though, huh?”

Seth nodded. “Death by cock tease. There are worse ways!”

I smiled at him as I squeezed his balls. “You already know I’m not just a tease.” I could feel Richard hardening against my bottom, his cock nestled into my wet, slippery ass crack as it grew, so I knew he was enjoying watching me tease and fondle his friend. For Richard’s benefit as much as anything, I said, “Nice balls, Seth, so big.”

He groaned in response. His foreskin had slipped forward so that just the little nose of his cock showed, but as I fondled his testicles a large drop of milky-white precum gathered there.

My husband is a world-renowned leaker. If he’s horny and hard, he’s leaking precum, but his is always crystal clear. Past lovers had been the same. Seth’s, I’d noticed, was always milky-white by comparison, more like actual cum. I don’t know why the difference, but no matter. I loved to see it. I leaned down and licked it away, enjoying his taste and the warm, slippery feel of it on my tongue.

When Seth murmured a long, “Fuuucckkk!” as I licked him I knew he was ready, and no matter how I’d tried to keep him in that semi-hard, heavy, erotic rubbery stage he was stubbornly growing huge and hard again. I gave in to the inevitable and took him into my mouth as deeply as I could and he groaned in appreciation.

Leaning in to suck his cock had caused me to shift position enough that now Richard was no longer grinding his erection into my butt crack. Instead, he had pushed it down and between my legs and was now sliding in the slippery cleft of my pussy, his hard cock rubbing my lips and clit in a slick of our combined fluids. He made no effort to enter me, although he could have slid in very easily by changing his angle just a tiny bit.

He seemed more focused on what I was doing to Seth than he did on entering me, and he leaned over my shoulder and held my hair back so that he could watch my lips slide on the length of his buddy’s thick shaft. Knowing he was watching was further arousing me and when I moved my hand from Seth’s balls to his shaft, jacking him as I sucked him in a show for Richard, he reached over me and cupped Seth’s hefty balls in his hand, gently fondling his friend.

Near my ear, he said, “Babe, Seth loves having his balls played with when he’s getting head. I’ll do that so you can concentrate on what you’re doing.”

I almost laughed. Even with Seth in my mouth, I almost burst into laughter just at the sheer oddness of my husband informing me of his friend’s sexual preferences – not to mention just reaching in and doing it himself! I knew how Richard felt about it, though, that he was sensitive to what I thought of him being bi, so I managed to turn the urge to laugh into a low moan instead. The moan was legit, too – it was oddly arousing to see my man open himself to me and reveal his desire to fondle his friend, which act in and of itself was also very erotic.

I let Seth slip from my lips long enough to say to Richard, “God, Richie, I need you in me!”

It was a simple request for him to fulfill, his cock long and firmly upright and my pussy cum-slick and ready, and by shifting his position only slightly he slid deeply into me. I had Seth back in my mouth by then and I held him there, squeezing his hard shaft with my hand as I came.

“Mmm, mmm, uunnnhhh, fuck! God, Richie! Ohhh, fuck!” I’d started out trying to keep Seth in my mouth as I came, moaning around his girth (because I can’t seem to keep quiet!) but had to let him slip free for a moment to enjoy my orgasm. And breathe! Richard was spearing into me, driving deep with each thrust, and I was still coming as I took Seth back into my mouth, eagerly sucking him.

It was a wonderful orgasm, and it went on and on, and when it finally eased off I again let Seth slide from my lips. “God. You guys are way too good at this!”

Richard’s lips at my ear, he said, “Did you enjoy that, babe?”

“You couldn’t tell? There’s something about a hard cock inside of me and another in my mouth that’s just… I don’t know… Amazing? Intense? Yeah, intense; very arousing. I love it.”

Seth laughed. “Us too.”

“Why didn’t we do this years ago?”

They were both still hard, neither of them succumbing to my orgasm and losing control, and Richard was still slowly fucking me as he replied, “Should have, huh? Still, I think it happened when it was supposed to, when we were ready.”

“You’re probably right. It feels right, anyway, and you guys, well, I’m glad you can be with each other again, like this. Like you wanted.” I was gently stroking Seth as I spoke, and now I ran my lips and tongue along his cock, not taking him back into my mouth just yet. When I moved lower to lick and suck at his balls and then gently took one into my mouth, Richard leaned over my shoulder and took Seth’s cock into his.

It was right there, inches from my face, so I had a front row seat for watching my husband suck his friend’s cock. It was clear that he was eager to do it, and Seth’s groan made it apparent that he was enjoying it too – what was not to enjoy, considering he was getting his cock and his balls sucked at the same time!?

As for me, it wasn’t so much watching it as it was knowing how much they enjoyed it and how they’d longed to resume their long-ago activities. It was erotic to see, but very arousing to realize what it meant to them. Between that and Richie’s hard cock moving inside me and the feel and taste of Seth’s big plum in my mouth I knew I could come again at any moment.

When Richard leaned over me to take Seth’s cock more deeply into his mouth he jammed himself deep into me, his balls crushed against my pussy and thighs, and I came. I was moaning around Seth’s heavy ballsack and thrusting my ass back against Richie as my orgasm took me, and midway into it I heard him groan and felt him stiffen, and then felt the incredible sensation of his cock spasming and pumping inside of me as his climax came on the heels of mine.

He left off sucking Seth as he came, collapsing in behind me and holding onto my hip as he thrust deep. I love the sensation of a hard cock coming inside me, the way it swells and throbs. I also love knowing that I was able to provide that pleasure to him, that the feeling of me around him, squeezing on him, made him come. It’s a very gratifying feeling, and my reward – other than my own climax, obviously - is his pleasure and the knowledge that he’s filling me with his warm, slippery cream.

I love for him come in my mouth, where I can sometimes watch his face and then feel each spurt and taste his arousal as he fills my mouth. I also love to see and feel him come on my breasts or tummy, where I can watch his cock swell and see it spurt out of him and feel the warm cum on my skin, but deep inside of me is still my favorite!

I continued to suck on Seth, who was so huge and hard I figured he was about to come too, and the feeling of his thick, rigid cock in my mouth only added to my pleasure as I anticipated his orgasm, which helped me to some very nice little after-orgasm tremors and sensations as Richard finished ejaculating inside me.

To my surprise, Seth didn’t come when we did, he just stayed very hard! When Richard began to go soft and slipped out of me I invited him to come back and share Seth, who wanted to get up and sit in a chair. I think he was tired of laying on the floor, even with the cushions and pillows, or maybe he just wanted to be where he could look down and watch us suck him without having to hold his head up.

Whatever the reason, it worked out great and was much more comfortable for all of us, I think. We shared him then, which was fun and felt natural – far more so than just watching the two of them would have! We took turns on his cock and his balls, and at times we both licked and sucked on him; it was Seth, so there was plenty to go around!

Sometimes we kissed, pausing on pleasuring him while we swapped spit and tangled tongues, but Seth didn’t seem to mind. He was completely enjoying himself, so much so that I was amazed he hadn’t come yet!

When Richard paused for a moment to take a swallow from his water bottle, I slid one hand under Seth’s heavy balls, my fingertips stroking that special area just behind, and wrapped the other around the base of his hard shaft, my fingertips not quite meeting. I squeezed him and watched the veins swell and the big head turn purple, enjoying my close-up look at his big cock.

When Richard turned back to us, he stopped and watched me handle Seth… and I had an idea!

“Hey, Richard?”

“Yeah?”

I waved Seth’s stiff cock back and forth. “Here. Have a seat, OK?”

“What?!”

I laughed. “Oh come on! You know you want to. You like things in your ass, remember?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I mean…”

He glanced at Seth, who was watching him, and Seth merely shrugged and said, “I’m cool with it if you are. I mean, what the fuck, right?”

Richard was staring at Seth’s cock, frowning slightly, and I smiled when he reached back and touched his own butt, a subconscious gesture of uncertainty I’m sure. He looked at me. “I mean, I just don’t know. I’m not sure…”

“Of course not, hon’, but what is it you always say – ‘You’ll never know until you try’, right? Try it, you both said you’d thought about it. You can always stop if either of you doesn’t like it.”

“Yeah?”

“Of course!”

I could almost see him begin to waver, and then make a decision. “We’ll need some lube… lots of lube.”

Seth and I both laughed at his sudden decisiveness, and I said, “You already took care of that, Richie. I’ve got your lube right here…” I reached one hand down and collected some of Richard’s cum that was leaking out of me and spread it over Seth’s cock, coating it with creamy streaks of our combined juices. He wrinkled his nose as I did it, but I felt him throb in my hand so I knew he was really enjoying it.

Richard came closer, and then tentatively stepped over Seth’s legs, straddling him. I laughed. “Why don’t you turn around and face me, hon’? You know, unless you guys want to kiss while you do this.”

They both laughed self-consciously as Richard blushed, then reversed himself, muttering, “I guess that answers the question of if we’d ever done this before, huh?”

As he began to lower himself toward Seth’s lap, I collected a bit more cum on my fingers and reached beneath him, his balls resting on my wrist as I spread the homemade lube on his anus.

He jumped and said, “Hey!” and then, as he realized what I was doing, “Oh, OK. Mmm, that’s kind of nice.”

I laughed and pushed a finger into him, and he groaned – and I swear his exhausted little limp penis twitched and began to swell! It even began to lift just slightly when I added a second finger, so I knew he was not only enjoying that part but was aroused by the idea of what he was about to do.

Once he felt slippery I withdrew and as he lowered himself down over Seth I held Seth’s cock upright, ready to help them. Seth was staring, rapt, and his cock was as hard as iron, and he put his hands on Richard’s hips as he had on mine earlier, and when he came into contact with Richard’s tight hole they both gasped.

I hadn’t realized they were under that much tension, and I said, “You guys okay?”

Richard answered first. “Yeah, I think so. It’s just… weird.”

Seth laughed. “You got that right!”

“I’m a little nervous, okay?” Richard again.

I put my free hand on his leg. “Of course you’re nervous, you’re a virgin.” I hadn’t said it to be funny, but they both thought it was hilarious. “What? I was a virgin once upon a time too, and I was nervous the first time! Just stop!”

That brought more laughter. “Okay, that was different. But also the same, you’re taking him inside of you. Are we going to do this or not?” I wiggled the tip of Seth’s cock against Richard’s anus and they both groaned. Rich lowered a little more, Seth pushed up a little, and with my help and Richard’s lube, the head of his cock entered.

Richard moaned. “Fuck! You feel huge, dude!”

“I am huge, dude – and don’t you forget it!”

Richie laughed, and that seemed to help.

I asked, “Does it hurt?”

Richard winced. “A little, yeah. Not as bad as I thought it would.” He lowered himself a little more, taking a couple more thick inches of Seth. “Fuuucckkk!”

I touched him. “Does that hurt?”

“Mmmm… not exactly.”

“Feel good?” I’d looked, and he was already almost as hard as Seth, his cock upright, so I knew it must be feeling good!

“Starting to, yeah. Jesus…”

Seth said, “You’re fucking tight, dude.”

Richard winced again as he raised up slightly and then slid a couple more inches down Seth’s pole. “Of course I am – I’m a virgin, remember?”

Seth laughed, then held Richard’s hips as he slowly pushed most of the rest of the way into him. When Richard again groaned, I said, “Still doing okay?”

“Shit. It’s definitely different.”

“Different good, or different bad?”

“Different-different. Different from our toys. Good, I think… it’s starting to feel really good.” Seth was slowly moving his hips, taking short strokes into Rich. I moved around in front of them more, between their legs, where I could suck Richard’s very hard cock. It was pointing straight up at the ceiling and looked like it was straining to get even harder and bigger, and he was already leaking a river of clear precum like he does when he’s extremely aroused.

I leaned forward and took Richard into my mouth – he was every bit as hard as he looked – and cupped his balls with my hand, gently squeezing. I slid my other hand under Seth’s heavy pair so that they rested in my palm and then tickled behind them and around his asshole with my fingers, and he moaned.

“Fuck, Rayney, you’re killing me with that!”

I didn’t stop; I figured he was exaggerating, but if not, he wouldn’t really mind dying that way. I could feel the hard ridge of the root of his cock inside him there, and the way it flexed each time he pushed into my husband. It felt amazing, very erotic to me, and I knew this was the only way I could have done this, to be a part of it.

I was loving that the two of them were so into it and enjoying themselves, but to just be a bystander and watch would have been unbearably awkward. This way I was involved too, and it felt like maybe we were a true threesome for the first time, all of us sharing equally. I enjoyed that feeling much more that I would have thought, if I had thought about it that way at all.

It didn’t take too long, maybe a couple of minutes, before Richard said, “I… I think I’m gonna come. Fuck, I think I’m coming… babe, I’m… I’m gonna come! Fuck!”

I thought, That’s weird, he knows exactly when he’s coming. It’s not like he hasn’t done it thousands of times, what’s he talking about?!

Just as I thought that, a big rush of cum pulsed out of Richard and into my mouth. It didn’t blast out like he usually does – when uncovered, he can easily shoot two or three feet, and in my mouth it always comes out of him in hard spurts, but this didn’t. It just sort of… flowed. I mean, I felt his cock pulse and strain, but when he came it just was soft steady pulses, almost a steady flow rather than defined spurts. It was totally different, and I found it very arousing!

In fact, I was so aroused that I didn’t even realize that I was squeezing Richard’s balls much harder than I usually would, or that I was doing the same to Seth while diddling the hell out of his sensitive bits to the rear with my fingertips!

It was Seth that called my attention to it when he said, “Ohhh fuck, Rayney! Fuck, yeah, that should do it! Fucking commmiinnngg!”

I pulled back, letting Richie slip from my mouth, because I really, really wanted to watch the grand finale! His cum dribbled down my chin and continued to pulse out of him, running down his shaft and balls and then down onto Seth as he also joined the party.

He said, “Fuck, yeah!” and held himself deep inside of Richard, and I saw his balls tighten up, felt the spasms inside of him with my fingers at the rear of his sack, and saw the thick ridge on the underside of his cock, right where it disappeared into my husband’s ass, begin to pump and flex, spasming tight with each spray of cum that he spurted into Richard.

It was intensely, insanely erotic to watch, and I had to let go of Richard’s balls to touch myself as I watched. I was dripping, sopping wet when I touched myself, my clit as hard as Richard’s cock, and I felt hot and sweaty, and when I began to masturbate furiously while watching Seth’s thick cock pump and strain, I had a sudden, huge orgasm!

I put my head down on Richard’s leg, crying out and moaning my way through my climax, and by the time I was done so were they, and we all just stared at each other in tired amazement, totally in awe at what we’d done!

 

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments