Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

HotTub Threesome Chapter 1 - Initiation

"A couple has a cum-filled threesome with a third in a hot tub"

73
13 Comments 13
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.8k words 3.8k words

"Man, my hamstring is killing me," said John with a grimace, rocking back on the chair and grasping his knee to his chest.

I ignored him and poured more wine into Jane's glass. John seemed to injure some part of himself every damn week after soccer. He never rested or went for physical therapy, seeming to prefer complaining instead. We had lost yet again. I was frustrated beyond belief.

"That sucks, where does it hurt?" Jane was way nicer than me, appearing to actually care.

I ignored them and continued drinking. My plan was to get blasted and wake up with a monster headache; It was going well so far.

We continued drinking while John complained and fiddled with his leg. Irritated, I said, "If it hurts that much, you should probably get in the hot tub and soak it."

"Great idea," said Jane. "It will help the muscles relax." 

"But I don't have a swimsuit."

"Doesn't matter," I said, "the hot tub is a no-clothes zone."

"Go get him one of yours," Jane said, rolling her eyes and downing the contents of her glass. "And get me some more wine while you are at it."

I opened up another bottle of red-one of the cheap ones this time, as we were a few bottles in. I rummaged in my drawers and fished out a swimsuit that looked like it might fit John. Coming back outside, I tossed the shorts to him and poured another round of drinks, filling our glasses to the top. He went inside to get changed.

I wasn't certain what would happen next, but a feeling was starting to develop. Jane and I had fantasized many times during sex about bringing another guy into the bedroom, describing what we would do to each other and with him. Still, it had never gone beyond fantasy.

During those sessions, Jane would say, "Do whatever you want with me, pin me down, fuck my face and come all over me," and I always did. Jane didn't have a gag reflex and could easily get my entire length down her throat, fucking her mouth like I would a pussy.

We often discussed going to the Sapphire club-our local swingers joint-but something always held us back. Maybe it was the thought of a disgusting grimy damp club full of strangers and various sex juices blending together. Or perhaps it was trying to explain to the kids and babysitter where we were going and likely getting caught in a web of lies.

Jane shook me out of my reverie. "You boys sort out the hot tub; I'm going to get changed."

"Oh, you aren't going in naked?" I joked. Again, I was treated to a rolling of the eyes, but this time Jane flicked her tongue over her teeth and gently bit her lower lip. She knew I found that gesture super hot and it was usually reserved for our sexy times. 

Jane disappeared inside while John and I flipped off the tub lid. It was one of the foam ones-not fancy-but it did the job. Jane and I had spent a number of nights (sans clothes) staring up at the stars once the kids were in bed. I didn't think much stargazing would happen that night.

We both got in, and I started the bubbles out of some weird sense that it would make it less awkward if we couldn't see each other's lower bodies.

"Alexa, play Pink Floyd," I said and the orchestral sounds of the electric guitar started to wash over us. Jane was right; the warm jets felt great over my sore muscles.

She returned a few minutes later with towels and a weed pipe. "This could get interesting, I thought. I was the designated weed buyer in the house, although Jane used it more than me, always telling me to ask them for something wonderful for especially hot sex. I'd usually end up with some guy in his 60s serving me, and I'd stutter and end up blurting it out in a half-whisper, my face turning red like an embarrassed teenager.

I couldn't stop staring as she set the towels down on the outside table. Unfortunately, the bikini wasn't a thong but it looked gorgeous; a small black top which I knew was one long piece of fabric wrapped around her in a way no man would ever understand, and one of the smallest bottoms imaginable. Her tits were not big, filling my hand perfectly; her ass, firm and round was filling out the bikini perfectly.

She got into the rub, lifting first one leg and then the other over the side, giving us a clear view of her body as we both drank in the scene.

Jane submerged herself up to the neck, depriving us of the awesome view, but then realized she'd have to lean across me to get to the pipe. I could have easily gotten it myself, but I wanted to see her body again. I thought she'd be annoyed I'd made her get up unnecessarily, but instead, there was more of a look of amusement as the smooth skin of her stomach grazed my face. I could have been mistaken, but it appeared Jane also deliberately bent at the waist, giving John a great view from behind. He took his chance, staring directly at her body, immediately averting his gaze when I turned toward him. He was probably worried I'd be mad but quite the opposite; my dick felt so hard it could pound nails and was tenting the front of my shorts.

Jane filled the pipe and offered it to John, getting close enough so he could feel her breath on his skin. He took the pipe in his mouth, and she lit it up, staring directly into his eyes. John took a long puff and slowly let the smoke escape from his lips, which Jane inhaled seductively.

"Man, this feels great," said John.

I'd had a couple of 'sort-of' threesomes many years back but was far from an expert in the protocol of initiating them. Jane, however, figured it out quickly.

I heard a small "Ooops," and her bikini top was floating in the tub. There was no way it would have accidentally fallen off. If it were an accident, she wouldn't have drawn attention to herself but would have jumped out and covered herself with a towel

John looked up, "Is that…your bikini?" He asked, though it was apparent that's what it was.

Jane shrugged her shoulders and raised her hands apologetically, then sat up in the water, her nipples rock-hard, droplets of water glistening on her skin. It felt like I was going to burst through my shorts.

I kissed her, running my hand across her stomach. I could see John from the corner of my eye, not knowing what to do. He was probably wondering if he should look, join in, or bail out and leave us to it. Seeming to hedge his bets, he stayed on his side of the tub, his gaze locked on Jane's body. He was clearly eyeing tits and her bikini bottoms stretched tight over her sex, showing every fold.

I reached up to her chest, and grasped her flesh. Jane let out a small hiss and pressed her lips against mine, her eyes closed; lost in her thoughts. I could feel John still staring. I decided to up the ante. I worked my shorts off with one hand and they floated to the surface.I flung them out of the tub, leaving me naked.

 "Ooops, too," I said as my shorts hit the deck. I started kissing her again. Being naked felt so liberating. 

Jane grasped my dick, rubbing her hand on my shaft. I had always joked half the reason I liked her was that her small hands made me look bigger. Small though they were, the feeling was incredible.

After a couple of minutes, her legs dropped below the surface and her foot stretched out. I couldn't see  far through the water. I could only assume it was buried in John's crotch. It was like a bolt of lightning going through me. I had never felt so turned on in my entire life; I felt like I was going to explode.

"Are you…touching him?" I breathed into her ear. She loved the dirty talk.

"Yes," Jane said as I watched the rhythmic movement of her leg as she worked him under the water. He was leaning against the tub, looking like he was in heaven.

After a few minutes of this, Jane said, "John, you get naked too." He didn't need telling twice. His shorts were off and out of the tub before the words were out of her mouth.

Jane knelt before John and began stroking him with her hand this time. He released a huge sigh of appreciation. This was the first time she had touched another man since we were married ten years before; I couldn't tear myself away from the view, her delicate arm working up and down in the water.

"Are you…touching him again?" I asked, though it was obvious. I loved hearing the words and her response.

"Yes," Jane said hoarsely, biting her lip once more.

I planted my mouth on hers, pressing myself against her. It was an intense experience, kissing and feeling my wife while she was working on another guy. A huge rush of energy coursed through me.

After a while, Jane gently pushed me away. "Get up on the edge, I want to see you. Both of you." We sat on the tub's edge, facing her with her chest exposed to us. She began wanking us simultaneously, water streaming down her chest as her hand worked our cocks.

"Go on," I said, indicating, and John gently put his hand on her, kneading her flesh. 

"Harder," I whispered, and he increased the pressure, squeezing her nipple between his thumb and finger. At this point, all thought of modesty was gone, and John and I shuffled closer together, our hips and thighs touching. This was insane; I’d gone from grumpy at losing our game to having my wife half-naked in the hot tub, about to suck my friend and me at the same time. I was in heaven.

My curiosity got the better of me, and I looked down at John's cock. It was shorter than mine and not quite as thick around the base. It was weird seeing a circumcised cock in person. I'd seen plenty in porn, but this was the first time I'd been up close with one. It looked uncomfortable for him when Jane stroked him, but from John's sounds, he was enjoying it.

Jane rocked back on her heels, freeing our rock-hard dicks from her grasp and started adjusting her hair tie, making a ponytail. I knew what was coming next, and I couldn't wait.

"Are you going to suck him?"

"Should I?" She asked breathily.

"Yes," I said, gesturing, guests first, after all.

She stared up at me, slowly sinking her mouth onto him, taking his entire length in one go. I was stroking myself slowly as I watched her start to take him in deep, forcing him entirely down her throat before backing up slowly, so only the tip was inside. Her eyes were closed, enjoying the sensation of him sliding in and out as she ran her hands across his chest.

EmaCoel1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmaCoel1

After a minute or so, Jane took hold of my cock. She was sucking him and stroking me. Having an extra man had been a huge fantasy of both of us for so long, and it was coming true. I had always wondered how I'd react in this situation. Would I be mad? Jealous? After all, if she had done this behind my back, I would have been devastated. Instead, I felt turned on and exhilarated, like we were tearing up some invisible rule book; my mind was on fire. Jane let go of me and planted her hands on John's thighs. I anticipated her next move since we did this all the time.

"Fuck her face," I said. John looked unsure, but Jane drew him to his feet, feeding his length back into her mouth. She took his hands and put them on the back of her skull. He pushed gently at first, but I shoved her down on him, jamming her lips into his pelvic bone. He started to get the hang of it, driving her up and down as she choked and gagged on him. Jane grabbed his ass and used it for leverage as he pounded her harder. 

I knew just how this felt; it was like fucking a pussy, but in some ways better, especially because Jane had zero gag reflex. The choking and gagging intensified as they worked each other harder. I loved when we did this, and I'm sure John did too.

Eventually, John could take no more and withdrew from her mouth, leaving her free to work on me. I kissed her hard, tasting the musky scent of him on her lips. Her face was covered with a sheen of sweat, pre-cum and saliva.

Reaching out to grasp her chest, I found John already there. He quickly withdrew, probably figuring I'd be mad, but I caught hold of his hand and put it back, cupping it with mine. Then I tightened my grip, both of us feeling and squeezing her in concert. 

Having her tits played with is one of Jane’s favorites. Once you get her going, she likes them bitten, pinched and slapped. I took one of her nipples and roughly twisted it. She hissed in pleasure and arched her back. We both started to maul her, roughly pinching her nipples and scratching at her flesh. Jane was writhing in a combination of pleasure and pain while I fucked her mouth hard. 

I loved that I could do whatever I wanted to her, which gave me a sense of power and control. John continued to grope her from behind, cupping her breasts and ravaging with her nipples as I pumped in and out of her mouth. After a while, I felt my release building. I wasn't ready for this to be over yet, and damned if I was going to be the first to finish.

"You'll make me blow if you keep going," I said, and Jane reluctantly sat, slowly jerking us as we caught our breath. I don't think we could believe we were doing this.

"Why don't you suck him again?" I said.

Before Jane went, I yanked her bikini bottoms off, and now all of us were naked. I took the chance to feel the soft skin of her pussy, briefly inserting two fingers, making her moan as John’s length filled her mouth again.

"Are you sucking another man?"

She loved the dirty talk.

"Yes," Jane replied huskily.

"Is it nice and big and hard?" I asked, pressing down on her G-spot, driving her into a frenzy. I only got a muffled rasp in response, as we were really working her hard. I was amazed John had lasted this long in her tight throat.

"I'm going to come," John forced out, "Where do you want it?"

Jane pulled off, continuing to wank him. 

"On my face," 

I almost died. I had figured she'd finish him with her hand or something, or maybe swallow, but not this.

Jane looked at me, with a look of absolute passion on her; I was living out one of my biggest fantasies. I loved that we were doing it together.

Coming on Jane's face was my number one way to finish, and I was fortunate to get to do it often. I loved coating her in a blanket of warm white jizz, striping it up the smooth skin, across her nose, cheeks and forehead.

At the beginning of our marriage, I would only finish in her or on her stomach. Then came kids, and our sex life dropped off for a few years. But one day, after the kids got older, Jane texted me and said I should come home early from work. When I got there, she was naked on the bed, working a dildo in and out of herself, using a vibrator on her clit.

"I need you to come on my face and then fuck me in the ass," I couldn't believe these words were coming out of my wife's mouth, but I didn't ask a second time and I ended up doing just that, shooting a huge load all over her in the shower after working her throat with my cock..

From then, it had always been what I asked for, though I knew she mostly did it to make me happy. At first, it was only on 'special occasions' in case I got 'bored,' but I assured her I would never get bored of her painted face, and I never did. Eventually, I was allowed to do it more often, sometimes a couple of times in a single session. The one problem of it all though was the immediate letdown of my orgasm which prevented me from thoroughly enjoying the experience. Another man finishing on her before I did would still leave me turned on and ready to go, fulfilling my ultimate fantasy.

"Yes," I hissed. "Cover her for me."

"Are you sure?" John asked huskily.

"Yes, coat me with your juice while my husband watches." She looked back at me for one final confirmation, and I nodded eagerly.

She got on her knees. "Tell me when." And she started sucking.

I moved as close to her as I could, our bodies pressed together. The sights and sounds were fantastic; he drove into her with a frenzy as Jane sucked and slurped. I started kissing her cheek and stroking her skin. I had sucked a man once many years ago, and it had been incredible. I was hoping one day, I'd get to do it again. I could feel the warmth of John's hard dick as it went in and out. I longed to wrap my lips around it.

"Ready," John croaked and withdrew. Jane stayed on her knees, looking up at him as he stroked himself.

"Open up," I said to her. I always wanted Jane to keep her mouth open to receive my come, but she often ended up recoiling and closing it at the last minute. Not this time; this was my fantasy made real, and I was going to get it. 

Jane opened wide and reached her hand up to massage John's balls. That sent him past the point of no return. 

"I'm cummming," he roared, and a jet of thick white liquid erupted out of his cock, splattering along her nose.

Jane flinched but then kept still to take the rest. John let out another huge blast which painted her left eye closed, then one on her right. The following two covered her left cheek, one final jet landing on her chin and tongue. I felt her throat muscles clench as she swallowed, then gently took him into her mouth, cleaning him off. When he was done, Jane was covered; both eyes were plastered shut. She hadn't moved an inch. 

"How do I look?"

"Absolutely beautiful," And I meant it. This was better than I had hoped. John collapsed back into the tub, spent.

Most times, when I finished on her, Jane wanted to wipe it off quickly. But this was part of my fantasy and she went along with it, leaving herself  covered with John's seed. 

I couldn't wait any longer. If I didn't get to suck him, I would get the next best thing. I grabbed her chin and kissed her deeply. The taste of another man's juice on her lips was intense and musky; I loved it. I was rock-hard and infinitely turned on as I kissed her forehead and cheek, spreading the thick liquid with my tongue. I used my hand to spread it over her cheeks, forehead and into her hair making my cock harder, if that was possible. Seeing John’s come in her hair and on her face was incredible. I felt invincible.  

Jane started to suck me again and I knew I was close; there was no way to stop the orgasm welling in me, nor did I want to.

"I'm going to cover you," I said, pulling out. 

"Yes, do it; shoot it all over me."

I blasted out an enormous load of come. The first jet went onto her forehead and hair, dripping down her nose. Then two more onto her left eye before moving to the right, shooting wherever I wanted. Three smaller jets covered her chin before my final shot hit her tongue. I slid my dick back into her mouth, giving her the last of it.

I stood back and admired her. Absolutely stunning; her face and hair were plastered with sticky white liquid, which was now starting to drip down her chin and onto her chest. I had never seen anything so hot in my life.

Then she did one of the raunchiest things I have ever seen and reached up and used her hands to smear the sticky liquid all over her forehead, chin and cheeks. She rubbed more of it into her hair. Then, she put her hands to her mouth and licked what was left from her fingers. The feeling was indescribable.

"How was that?"

"You are unbelievable," I said. "I love you so much." Then I was on her, kissing her cheeks and lips, tasting the mixture of our come, saliva and sweat, driving my tongue between her lips, and pulling on her tits. I couldn't get close enough to her, jamming my body against her.

At some point during this, John decided it was best to take his leave, and he must have slipped out; he was gone when I looked up.

The water had started to cool, so we got out, covering ourselves with towels.

"Are you okay with what we did?" Jane asked.

"It was fantastic," I said. "Can we do it again next week?"

A grin set in. "Definitely. You guys didn't get to fuck me yet." She kissed me deeply.

Jane went to sleep with our combined juices on her body that night. The next morning, I got to feel the crusted remains that had dried on her giving me an instant erection.

We had incredible sex, and at the end, Jane begged me to finish on her face again, which I happily did, adding a third load to the two already there. Usually, I could only do this when she was drunk, so getting to do it in the light of day was another new thrill. I played with the cum on her until I was satisfied, finally letting her get up and shower.

Published 
Written by nicksouth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments