Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

HotTub Threesome Chapter 2 - Penetration

"They take the threesome to the next level"

38
7 Comments 7
3.6k Views 3.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Apologies. In part one, I had Steve’s (The POV character) cock as thicker and longer than John's. Now it’s only thicker, yet shorter. Sorry, Steve. I thought this fit better with the series. Hopefully it doesn’t ruin anyone’s day (except maybe Steve's). This is also turning into much more than a three-part story. Stay tuned."

The next week, we lost even worse than before—our worst loss of the season. John bowed out at halftime—yet another hamstring injury. He watched the remainder of the game from the sidelines, unable to leave since we had carpooled to the game. “Carpooling” with John meant we had to drive every week, as he was too cheap to put gas in his car or pay the $1.00 parking fee. Jane didn’t seem to mind, but week after week, it irked me.

This time, though, I wasn’t mad that we had lost; I was expecting it by now. I was intensely curious to see if we’d continue on from the events of the past week. The threesome had been organic, although somewhat perpetrated by Jane “accidentally” losing her bikini top. If anything happened this week, it would be premeditated. I still had a mixture of jealousy and excitement flowing through me, with the excitement winning out. This was something we’d always wanted, and the last week had been the hottest sex we’d ever had. We’d fucked every night in ever-crazier positions, our passions fueled by thoughts of our threesome.

However, Jane had only given us oral, no penetration. Was I going to be OK with another guy—John—fucking her? What if he was better than me? Unlikely, especially given that his cock was skinnier—Jane always said she loved my girth. What if she made different sounds, or he made her cum on his cock? How was I going to feel?

I could see Jane was nervous too, gulping half her wine in one go (good thing I’d started out with the cheap stuff this time). She took out the weed pipe and sucked in a huge amount of smoke before offering it to us.

“Hot tub again?” she said, exhaling and gesturing to John’s injured leg.

“Sure,” he said, sheepish.

“I’ll go get changed. You boys get comfortable.”

I gave John a look, and an understanding passed between us. This was going to happen. As long as she was game. This time, we made no pretense with the suits, tossing our clothes over the table and climbing in naked. Jane came back a few minutes later with shot glasses and a bottle of vodka. She was dressed in one of the coverups she uses for the beach. Black and partly see-through, it accentuated her shape perfectly.

“I figured we could use something to cut the tension,” she said, clinking the bottle and glasses down. She reached down to the sash across her waist, loosening the knot. I was expecting one of her tiny bikinis beneath, but instead she was naked.

“What?” she said, climbing into the tub. “It’s not like you haven’t both seen it before.” She had a point; both of us had gotten a much better view than we had anticipated the previous week.

She didn’t sit at first, bending over to fill the shot glasses with vodka. We both got a full-on view of her ass and smoothly waxed pussy under the soft lights of the tub.

Jane handed out the glasses, filled to the brim. “Cheers,” she said, raising hers, “to good times.” We all drank, downing the fiery liquid in a single swallow. The heat of the vodka only served to increase my arousal. We were doing this. My nerves were on fire, and a bolt of anxiety and lust was building deep within me.

“Last week was fun, huh?” Jane said, refilling our glasses and slipping down into the tub. In doing so, she got closer to John than was necessary, dangling her boobs directly in his face.

We both nodded, afraid to break the spell that was in the air. She downed her second shot. We followed and set our glasses down on the edge of the tub. I looked over at John and gave him a quick nod. The previous week had been almost exclusively for our pleasure, as we shared her between us. We needed to put that right. In concert, we both moved closer to her. I reached down and pulled her legs up, floating her on the surface of the water. Her tits were perfect, small, and tight against her chest; the smoothness of her mons vivid in the low light.

“Let us take care of you this time,” I said, moving in for a kiss. She didn’t complain but leaned toward me, sealing her lips on mine.

I reached down for her tits, starting off firm but gentle. She loved rough play, but it was something that had to be built up to. I glanced over, and John had moved between her legs, reaching out gently to stroke the smooth skin above her clit. Jane let out a sigh. Sometimes she had a hard time relaxing and receiving pleasure during sex, but the shots combined with the atmosphere of arousal seemed to be doing the trick. I was determined that tonight she would get her pleasure before us.

“Alexa, play chill-out radio,” I said between mouthfuls of Jane’s nipples. The silence had started to get to me, and I needed something to keep the mood going. The soothing tunes of Sunlounger started to fill the air. Jane was breathing hard into my mouth as I kissed her deeply, kneading the flesh of her tits, trying not to favor one over the other. John had reached down between her legs now. Was he fingering her? Feeling the soft insides of her pussy? The thought of his fingers inside her sent conflicting thoughts through my head. On the one hand, it was an incredible turn-on; on the other, it sent a pang of jealousy through me; another man was feeling my wife’s delicate insides.

I put the negative thoughts to the side. It wasn’t like she was going to leave me for him or that he would—or could—take something from me. She’d still be there after this night and all the others.

I squeezed one nipple harder, gauging her reaction. Jane took a breath. She knew what was coming. The combination of my nibbling and John’s fingers was getting her worked up enough to take some more intense stimulation. I bit deeply into her nipple, causing her to jerk back. She let out a moan, and I knew she would be wet with her juices.

"Use your mouth,” I whispered to John. “She loves that.” A look of concern flitted across his face, but I waved him on, getting back to my nipple-biting.

Slowly, I raised the tempo, increasing the pressure of my bites and squeezes, before... I bit down hard on the flesh of her left tit. Jane let out a sharp sound, but I knew she loved it. It was going to form a bruise the next day, a lingering pain that would resonate through her, reminding her of this night as she worked out at the gym.

Why did I like to hurt her? She’d ask of me often. Not in a negative way, but truly wanting to know. She didn’t know why she liked it either. For me, it was simple. Posession: the knowledge that she would let me do anything I wanted to her. It made me want to consume her, to bite and claw at her flesh, proving I was the one she wanted. Which was especially ironic given I was currently sharing her with another man.

John’s face was embedded deep between her thighs, and it looked like he was backing his oral action up with a couple of fingers inside her. Good, I thought. I hoped she was loving this, and by her body’s reactions, I was confident she was.

“Nibble her clit,” I said, raising my head. “She loves a little pain with her pleasure.” Part of me couldn’t believe I was giving another guy advice on how to get my wife off, but she needed this. I needed this; needed to make her feel good. I could tell John was following my instructions as I felt Jane’s body arch into me, demanding my mouth again. I don’t know what came over me, but in a lust-filled moment, I lowered my mouth and bit her stomach–hard. I was so turned on, I wanted to consume her body as a starving man gobbles food. That was definitely going to leave a mark.

“Yesssss,” she hissed, “bite me, hurt me, make me cum.” Then her body started to convulse, her legs were shaking, and her breath was ragged. “Keep going,” she let out. There was no way we were going to stop now. I reached out for her nipples, twisting them cruelly between my thumb and finger as her body trembled and shook. After what felt like minutes, her body stilled, her convulsions over.

“That was a-mazing,” she let out, still floating on her back. “I needed that.” I couldn’t have agreed more.

“You OK?” I said as she continued to float.

“Never better.”

Me and John retreated to our respective sides of the tub, letting her float for a while and allowing her body to come down from the climax we’d given her. I was impressed with ourselves. Usually she needed a toy to have a super intense orgasm, but this one appeared to be one of her best.

Eventually she came back to earth, dropping to her knees in the tub. “Man,” she said, “you really worked me over; I’m gonna be sore tomorrow. But…it’s not tomorrow yet.” She crawled over to John on her knees. “Pour me another shot,” she called out over her shoulder.

I poured shots for all three of us. It appeared we were going to need them. I didn’t hand them out, but I sat back and watched Jane work on John's cock. He had moved to sit on the edge of the tub, and she was taking him into her mouth, giving me a great view of her pussy and ass.

“I need you to both fuck me tonight,” she said, reaching for her shot. “I’m so fucking turned on. I need it.” And who were we to argue? I still felt a slight vein of jealousy within me, but it was far overshadowed by the pleasure I knew we were about to give each other. Me and John threw back our drinks, watching her body in the soft evening light.

Surprisingly, I enjoyed watching her sucking on John. Her lips sealed around his crown as she slid slowly down his length, eyes locked on his, before rising up and twisting her hand along his shaft. It’s one thing to enjoy and fantasize about doing things with other people, but you never truly know until you try it. You have to hope it doesn’t break something within you. I had been worried the reality would repulse me, but quite the opposite. I was happy to sit and watch them together for now. How would I feel when they fucked, I wondered? Seeing him split her lips when he slid deep inside her? I left the thought for later.

Jane was working him hard now, and I could see him reach down and grab the back of her head, forcing her onto his cock. He was learning. The sounds coming from her mouth were guttural, gagging, and spitting as he worked ever deeper into her. His length must be half-way down her throat.

“I need you now,” she said, pulling off him and waving me over.

“Let me taste him on you first,” I said, pulling her close. This was something that had never come up in fantasy, and if I’d been asked a week ago, it would have been a hard no. However, tasting another man's cock on my wife’s mouth was fast becoming a favorite of mine. The musky, tangy flavor was like nothing I’d ever experienced. This time her face was flush with her own spit, which, mixed with his own pre-cum, drove me to mash my lips harder into her.

Turning, she began to suck him again, and I lined myself up with her pussy. I was going to get my wish and spit-roast my wife. This was the stuff of dreams. We’d talked about it endlessly, but never once before last week had I imagined I’d get to do it in real life. I pushed slowly, knowing the hot tub water would have washed away much of her natural lubrication. She paused on John's cock, allowing me to slide slowly inside her, forcing her open as my thick cock penetrated her. She let out a sigh and went back to working on John.

DerlyCuervo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DerlyCuervo

It was awkward at first, as my thrusting would push her off of John. After a minute or so, we got into a rhythm. She would take John deep, then raise up, letting the head of his cock rest in her mouth as I thrust forward, causing her to dive down deep again. The view was perfect; the low light was reflecting off our wet bodies, which were beaded with drops of water. The view of my wife’s upturned ass, merging into the curve of her lower back, was incredible.

If I leaned to the side, I was just able to see John’s cock going in and out of her mouth. I had never seen anything so hot before. Jane’s pussy was slick with her juice, allowing me to drive into her deep and hard. I reached around, grabbing her already-mauled tits, and squeezed, eliciting a slight yelp of pleasure from her.

After a few minutes, she pulled away from John and turned to me. “You know what I want now,” she said, and I knew she wanted to fuck him. Take his cock deep inside her, where for the past ten years, only mine had been. This was the moment from which there was no return.

“Is that OK?” she said, sensing doubt in my expression. But it was more than OK. Especially as she was going to suck me at the same time.

“What about protection?” I said. I didn’t think John was getting much action (except in our hot tub, apparently), but it was hard to be sure.

“Pocket,” came the muffled reply as she dove down deep on John again. Initially confused, I hopped out of the tub and picked up her coverup. Sure enough, there in the pocket was a packet of condoms—latex-free. Ever thoughtful, my wife never ceases to amaze me. I wasn’t sure if I should be upset or impressed. I pulled a condom out and tossed it to John. He looked up at me, questioning, and I nodded. This was it.

John ripped open the foil and rolled the condom down his length, pinching the end to make sure the cum wouldn’t explode out of it when the time came. Jane kneeled facing away from him, presenting him with her pussy.

“What’s he going to do?” I asked, knowing the dirty talk would turn her on.

“He’s going to fuck me,” she said, her breath tight.

“Where’s he going to fuck you?”

“In my…in my…pussy.”

“Yes,” I let out as she lined him up and slowly backed onto him.

“He’s going to put his hard, hard dock deep in your warm pussy.” She moaned and arched her back toward John, inviting him into her warmth. Then she pushed back, taking his length slowly into her. I could see when he bottomed out, her ass fully against his crotch. She sighed. John was significantly longer than me, and I knew he was touching parts of her I could never reach.

“Does that feel good?” I asked, not needing a response. She began to thrust back and forth, taking him deep before letting his cock go almost all the way out. Another man was fucking my wife. Things would never be the same. Surprisingly, I was OK with it. I loved seeing her reaction and her pleasure, and this served to turn me on more. She had her eyes closed as she moved. I reached down, caressing the smooth skin of her stomach and finding her clit. She gasped in pleasure as I gently flicked my finger across it. I could feel John as they fucked, his cock brushing against my fingers as I continued stroking her. I had never been so turned on in my life; it felt as if my entire skin was on fire.

Jane reached out to touch me, jacking me back and forth, splitting her focus. I stood, took my cock, and put it to her lips. Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and took as much of me in as she could. Since I was thicker than John, she couldn’t take me all at once but had to back off and slowly inch her way down until her nose was embedded in my crotch. The scene before me was incredible. I was deep down my wife’s throat as my friend pounded her from behind. It was the stuff of dreams.

I reached down for her tits, finding John’s hand already there. Good man, I thought. Maybe we could make her cum a second time? It was incredibly rare for her to cum from penetration, but she was so worked up that I thought it might be possible. I wasn’t sure yet how comfortable I was with her orgasming on another man's cock, but in that moment, all I wanted was her pleasure.

“Cum for me,” I whispered to her. “Let yourself go; let it all out.” John must have heard me because he started to pound harder and harder.

“Spank her,’ I said to John. He reached out and swatted her gently on the butt. That was never going to do it.

“Harder, do it harder; she wants it, needs it.” He hit her harder this time, but still nowhere close. I reached out, moved his hand off her ass, and, whack, I slapped her as hard as I could manage. She reacted like she’d been shot, jerking her body upwards, away from the stinging. “Like that,” I said, and John got the idea.

John started landing blows on her ass, first one cheek, then the other, the slaps sounding out in the night. I couldn’t see her skin reddening, but I knew it was happening, and at the rate he was hitting her, it would still be plenty red the next morning. This started to do the trick; she pulled off of me, no longer able to coordinate her movements, and began to breathe raggedly.

I felt her core start to shake; she pushed back harder into John, and then she was cumming on his cock, her whole body convulsing with pleasure as her orgasm washed over her. Her spasms were so intense, she shot John clear out of her pussy as she continued to arch her back. I reached down and kissed her deeply.

“I hope that was as good for you as it looked,” I said as her body stilled. She didn’t speak but took me in her arms, holding me tight, and I knew we had made her feel good, our efforts rewarding her with the pleasure she deserved.

We all stopped to catch our breath. Sweat was sheening off my back, and my knees were kiling me. I was going to pay for this in the morning.

When we had all recovered, Jane said, “That was amazing; I’ve never felt so good. Thank you both for making this happen, but now it’s your turn.” We weren’t dumb enough to pretend we didn’t also want to get off, although I think both of us would have been OK with anything by then. However, one thing about my wife is that she gets pleasure out of making her guy cum, and once again, she was going to have two of us.

“Do you want to fuck me again?” she asked John.

“Don’t need asking twice,” he replied. I flipped him another condom, which he quickly rolled down his length. “I’m not going to last long after all this,” he said.

“Don’t even worry,” said Jane. I’m yours for your pleasure now; use me however you want. I need you to get off.” Hearing those words made my cock stiffer, if that was possible.

“What do you want?” she said, looking up at me, but it was a rhetorical question. She knew exactly. This time she sat facing John, reaching down to line himself up with her. This was far more intimate than doggy had been, and to my surprise, it turned me on more. What was wrong with me? I wondered. Why was I turned on by her increasing levels of intimate contact with my friend? No answers were forthcoming, and then she turned and gestured for me to fuck her mouth, and all thought was lost.

“Do you want to cum in me?” she asked John as she rode him. From the way he was breathing, it didn’t seem like he was going to last long. I was fine with him cumming inside her as long as it was in a condom, but John had other ideas. He pushed himself up, whipping the condom off and pushing her to her knees. She took him in her mouth, and he drove deep. I could see his cock pulsing as he came down her throat, his seed jetting into her stomach. It must have been a big load, as she coughed and spluttered, choking it down.

Once he was still, she motioned to me and reached out for a kiss. I’d tasted my own fluids on her lips many times before after she swallowed me, but this was better. I hadn’t orgasmed yet, so I was still turned on and horny. The mildly bitter taste of John on her lips drove me wild.

Then, “I know what you want,” she said, starting to stroke me. I was so predictable. While I loved cumming in her pussy and mouth, given the choice, I’d pick face every time.

“Get your camera,” she said to John, and I could see him scanning his face into his cell phone. This was interesting. I’d often wanted to film our escapades, but she was always reluctant, worrying about the fallout should her intimate pictures leak out for all to see. The passion of our night had obviously overridden that. I saw John had the camera in place and began to stroke myself. One thing I’d learned with facials is to never let the woman finish you off; men have better aim.

I felt like I had a gallon of cum built up in me by this point. I’d abstained for a few days prior, trying to build up a big enough load. I felt it start, and Jane reached out to cup my balls, knowing that would set me off.

I let out a massive rope of cum, which caught her in the right eye, with the second jetting across her forehead. I hoped John was getting all this, but it wasn’t as if I could stop to let him re-focus.

My final jets covered her nose and lips, blanketing her face. When I was done, she took me back into her mouth, cleaning me off. I reached down for my now-customary cum kiss, tasting our combined fluids on her breath.

“And... that's a wrap,” I heard behind me as John put the camera down.

“You better not share that damned video with anyone, ever,” said Jane, and from the tone of her voice, we knew she meant it. However, she didn’t say John couldn't; keep a copy, and I knew he would.

We were done by that point, exhausted from the heat and from our passion. John toweled off and dressed as I covered the tub. Jane got out, going inside the house after giving him one final kiss.

“Are you sure you are OK with this?” John said before he left, “That was intense.”

“More than sure,” I said, “this has been a fantasy of ours forever.”

Jane was asleep by the time I got up to bed; my cum drying on her body. John's was deep in her stomach, the thought of which filled my dreams that night. I curled up next to her, falling into a deep sleep.



The next day, we fucked as soon as we awoke, desperate to reconnect. We watched the video of us in the tub, using it to increase our arousal and pleasure. This time I came deep within her, my load scalding hot against the walls of her pussy. Then we used her toy and my fingers to bring her to one final orgasm. Don’t you feel so naughty with another man's cum in your belly and mine all over you? I whispered as I drove into her.

“Yessss,” she replied, and that was enough to drive her over the edge, her body convulsing in orgasm.

Sated, we lay back.

“Are you OK?” She asked, “How do you feel about last night? Are you mad? Jealous?”

“At first, I was a little jealous,” I admitted, but I can’t wait to do this again. Hopefully, we lose again next week.

Published 
Written by nicksouth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments