Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Home, Ch 2

"Stan finds Claire delightful all on her own. Then Sally comes home to her own amazing sight."

53
8 Comments 8
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Chapter 2 of the continuing explorations of Sally and Stan."

Chapter 2:  The Return

The next time I saw Claire, she showed up at our house.  Sally was out for a few hours, and I let Claire know, expecting her to leave.  She just smiled and started walking towards me.

I became keenly aware of her very short, very tight skirt and her billowy blouse with the top few buttons undone.  She stopped when she saw that I was checking her out.  She spun around and leaned over, looking back at me over her shoulder.  Then she stood again, walked closer, and leaned forward again, this time facing me.  Her blouse hung loosely, giving me a full view of her breasts, nipples clearly erect.

She again stood up fully, crossed the remaining distance and ran her fingers through the hair on the back of my head, sliding down to my shoulder and arm.  I started lifting my hand and she guided it directly to her breast.

She pulled me closer and kissed me gently on the lips, then moved her face next to mine, whispering directly into my ear.

“I thought it would be fun to have you all to myself.”  Then she took my earlobe into her mouth and gently sucked on it before returning to my mouth for a more intense kiss.

As my hands roamed her breasts, her hips, her ass, she kept one hand behind my head pulling me in for kiss after kiss while her other hand explored my shoulder, my chest, my ass.  When she moved around to my belt buckle, I took a moment to help her.  Moments later, I was standing naked in front of her, and while she had not removed any clothing, she could not possibly claim to be fully dressed.  In fact, she wore only the skirt, the blouse, and her heels.

She gave my pecker a quick peck of a kiss before standing, taking me by the cock, and pulled me gently over to a low table with a large mirror on the wall above it.  She wasted no time, and as she leaned forward, again giving me a view of her breasts in the mirror as her blouse hung forward, she also pulled my cock to her moist lips, and took me in.  She was looking in the mirror directly at me.  She soundlessly mouthed at me, “Fuck me.”

I grabbed her hips and slowly pulled most of the way out before sliding in again.  As my hips met her ass, she slipped her shoulders out of her blouse, standing slightly to allow it to fall completely off her arms before she again leaned forward.  I slid her skirt up to her waist, exposing her beautiful ass before I again grabbed her hips and worked myself in and out of her.

Watching her breasts sway with my thrusts, seeing the expression on her face as I fucked her, feeling her wet lips envelop me, I remembered the first time we fucked and how wild I had felt.  Suddenly, I wanted that feeling again.  I grabbed her hips tighter and slammed into her.

I watched her face expand into a Cheshire smile as she realized I was going to start fucking her like a mad man again.  And then I was off.  I would pound into her, pistoning in and out, then stop with my cock deep inside her.  Sometimes I would move her hips around and others I would move myself within her, but I made my cock move around fully inside her, trying to massage her womb.  The first time I stopped, she started to protest before she felt what I was doing.  Her voice cut off as I passed across some sensitive area deep within her.  Then I was back to slamming into her as fast as I could.

Back and forth I went, fucking like a madman or thrusting in fully and moving around.  At one point, she put one knee up on the table, spreading her legs wider for me.  I slid my leg between hers, lifting her knee off the table and putting some of her weight directly on my cock, pressing it deeper inside of her.  I also reached around and found her clit with my hand.  With her impaled on my cock and my fingers teasing her clit, she started cumming.  I was already pretty close myself, but I think it was more the sounds she made rather than the pulsing around my member that sent me over the edge.  The pulsing of her pussy almost milked my cock.

As I finally let her leg down and slipped out of her, she smiled at me through the mirror.  She worked off her skirt and blouse, tossed them aside and stood in front of me.

“Lie down,” she casually commanded, adding, “on the floor,” as I started towards the couch.  She stood over me momentarily, looking down on her play toy.  Then she slowly lowered herself until she was straddling me, what was left of my erection pressing against her wetness.  She ground herself against me, stimulating her clit and my reenergizing cock.  She slipped my growing erection into her folds briefly, before shifting forward and guiding my cock to her ass.  She gradually worked it into her and slowly impaled herself on me.  When she bottomed out, she started shifting side to side and back and forth, my cock deep within her ass.

AkemiChu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AkemiChu

All this time, my hands were exploring her breasts.  Gently cupping, massaging, lightly pinching her nipples.  I was slightly disappointed when she leaned forward and slipped off of my cock before standing up.  She reached out her hand to help me up as she said, “I want you to fuck my ass from behind.”

As I stood, she turned and leaned over the arm of the couch, hands on the cushions, with her beautiful breasts dangling between her arms.  I walked over behind her, laying my cock at the base of her back, and reached around her to cup both breasts.  I let my cock slide lower and lower between her cheeks as I fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples.  I felt her nipples stiffen even more as my cock reached her puckered hole.  I used one hand to guide myself into her before returning to her breast.  I gently slid in and out of her to the rhythm of her moaning.  Seeing her head turned to the side, I also looked that way — and made eye contact with her in the mirror.  Suddenly, I’m able to watch myself fuck a beautiful woman from the side.  I could see my ass clench with each thrust, see and feel her breasts move with my thrusts, and watch her face as she watched us fucking.  

That’s when the door opened and Sally walked in.  She stopped in her tracks as the door closed behind her.  The bags in her hands slowly dropped to the floor.  Her sunglasses came off and she set them aside.  She reached up to the zipper on the side of her skirt and she yanked it down, stepping out of her skirt and underwear.  As she walked towards us, she pulled her blouse over her head, leaving her wearing only a bra and heels when she reached us.  It was only then she saw I was in Claire’s ass.

“Ooh!” she breathed. “Makes me wonder what’s in here,” she added as she cupped Claire’s pussy, easily sliding her middle and ring fingers in.  I suddenly felt her fingers through Claire on the underside of my cock.  I twitched involuntarily, pulling a moan from Claire (or was that from Sally’s fingers?), and a smirk from Sally.

“Oh good,” Sally followed up, “you did already cum in here.”  

I looked down to see my cum flowing out of Claire and into my wife’s hand.  She carefully slipped her fingers out of Claire, leaned over the arm of the couch next to her, and started working her fingers into her own ass with the lubricating help of my cum and Claire’s juices.  

Looking at Claire, she said, “You’ve already had him up your ass at least twice, but he’s still never fucked mine.  Let him fuck me, and come sit in front of me.”

Claire slid fully onto the couch, turning to expose herself to my wife’s eager mouth, as I moved behind my wife and started working my cock into her ass.  Once I’d worked it fully into her, I looked up.  Over the gorgeous curve of my wife’s ass and back, I could see her head moving around as she seemed to try to be making Claire cum as quickly as possible.  I glanced to the mirror, seeing me as I slowly pulled out and thrust again, seeing Sally’s body pressed forward, then Claire’s stunning form, head thrown back, breasts thrust out.  As I looked back to those breasts directly in front of me, I got that animalistic feeling again.

My thrusts increased in speed and pressure, leading Sally to cry out and momentarily stop licking Claire’s happy valley.  Claire grabbed her head and pulled it to her.  Remembering that sensation of being completely controlled made me want to do that for Sally at both ends.  Sally was not allowed to stop pleasing Claire, and I only increased my intensity, fucking my wife’s ass for all I was worth.  Before long, both Claire and Sally started crying out.  Watching two women go off the edge together pulled me with them, and I started cumming into Sally’s ass.

I pulled out fairly soon after that and sat down heavily in a chair to rest my legs.  Sally slid up next to Claire, and they cuddled together, holding and caressing one another.

Claire showed up regularly after that.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Published 
Written by Snowbody
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments