Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Home, Ch 3

"Claire shows up to please Stan, but finds Lou is over. They have fun, then Sally joins in."

33
6 Comments 6
7.3k Views 7.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"Chapter 3 of the continuing explorations of Sally and Stan and friends."

Chapter 3:  The Addition  

And then came the time that Claire showed up dressed in a trench coat.  She walked in, closed the door behind her, and dropped the coat as she walked towards me.  She wore, well, very little, but it all seemed tied together.  Her stockings were held up by garter straps, but she wore no panties, leaving her neatly trimmed bush and velvety lips exposed.  Her garter seemed to have straps going up to connect to the push-up bra that left at least an inch below her nipples exposed.  Those glorious nipples were pointing straight at me, clearly excited for what was to come.  Her hair was up, her neck fully exposed from all sides.  

She stopped, not three feet from me and both of us opened our mouths to speak.

We were stopped by a deep, breathy, “Whoa!” from the doorway behind me.

Continuing to feast my eyes on Claire’s exquisite form, I casually said, “Yeah, my buddy Lou is over.  Lou, this is Claire.”  At least I tried to make it sound casual.  Claire looked me in the eye briefly, then turned and walked to Lou, holding out her hand as she approached.

As their hands met and they shook, Claire spoke, “I’m Claire.  I was having an affair with Sally, but Stan here caught us in the act and we invited him to join in.  I’ve been having fun here ever since.”  There she paused, still gently holding Lou’s hand.  “Do you like to have fun?” she finished, with a mischievous grin and an arched eyebrow.

Lou couldn’t take his eyes off of her, and she knew it.  She gradually pulled his hand to her chest, releasing it to explore her breast.  As first one, then both of his hands fondled her breasts and nipples, she stepped closer and undid his pants.  She worked his pants and boxers down over his ass, then gently pulled his cock free before dropping to the ground with his garments.  She didn’t get around to helping him free his feet, leaving his pants and boxers around his ankles as she stared, wide-eyed, at what I’m guessing was the biggest cock she’d ever seen.  It was noticeably thicker than mine, and at least two inches longer.

She gently wrapped one hand around the base while cupping his balls with the other.  She guided the head to her lips, giving him a wet kiss before taking the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.  I watched from across the room as Claire took more and more of Lou’s cock into her mouth.  She got about three-quarters of it at one point, but I saw no way that Claire would be able to take the whole thing.

At almost that moment, Claire extended her legs while keeping her lips wrapped around Lou’s cock.  She briefly let it slip out to turn back to me.  “Get over here, Stan, and fuck me like an animal,” she said before she returned her attention to Lou’s massive member.

Claire continued to lean forward, pushing Lou’s cock further and further down her throat as she relaxed her muscles as much as she could.  She would then shift back, licking and sucking the head, pumping it a little with her hand, and occasionally licking the base or his balls.  By the time I had my clothes off and was walking over to join them, I saw Claire’s hands go to Lou’s hips and start to pull his cock deeper still.

I didn’t touch her with my hands.  I simply walked up behind her, slid my cock between her legs, and almost immediately slipped into her.  She was so wet.  After a couple of thrusts, I did take her hips, pulled myself deeper into her, and shifted around.  Her moaning squeal told me I was doing the right thing.  

As my thrusts increased in speed, she let Lou’s cock slip out of her mouth again.  “Push me onto him.  Fuck me so his cock goes down my throat.”

My next few thrusts were wild and rough as I tried to push Claire forward onto Lou’s cock.  As Claire pulled back for another breath, Lou looked down and asked her, “Do you really want my cock all the way down your throat?”  She was able to look up, smile, and nod before she took his cock in her mouth again.  I, with my hands still on her hips, started fucking again, but Lou reached out to me.  We clasped wrists and pulled against each other.  The first time we did it, Claire seemed to stiffen and squirm.  We immediately let go and Lou pulled out.

“What are you doing?!” Claire cried at us, “Don’t stop, I almost had it!”

As she dove for Lou’s cock again, we again clasped wrists and pulled.  I watched Lou’s face, knowing full well the power of Claire’s throat.  Lou’s head tipped back as he let out a deep groan.

“Oh god!” he cried, “No one has ever, EVER, done that before.  Do that one more time and I’ll pump directly down your throat.”

Which Claire did not hesitate to do.  And sandwiched between two men pulling against each other, Claire again deep throated Lou’s cock.  With her nose pressed against his abdomen, she tried her swallowing motions and was rewarded with Lou’s grabbing her head and sliding in and out, pumping his cum into her.  I was also close to the edge, and took the opportunity to grab on to Claire’s hips again and start pounding into her.  Claire released Lou as he slumped to the ground in the doorway and took the opportunity to fully removed his clothes.  Claire grabbed ahold of the doorframe, trying to maintain balance as I fucked her senseless.  It was when Lou reached up and found her clit that she launched over the edge, with me cumming deep inside her as she pulsed around my cock.

Claire’s legs let go soon after that and she fell into Lou’s waiting arms.  He pulled her up so she was almost sitting on his lap, her back on his chest.  He brought his knees up together between hers and opened them.  This pulled Claire’s legs wide apart, her shins outside of his thighs.  She looked down and saw Lou’s massive cock.  Even semi-erect it was huge.  She apparently decided she should get it inside her while it was a little soft.  She reached down and lifted it, guiding the head to her sopping pussy.  As she rubbed the head of his cock in her and my combined juices, I could see Lou’s cock twitch and harden.  She guided the head into her folds.  I imagined it stretching her walls, massaging every inch of her as it hardened and grew within her.

Lou gently lifted her, leaving part of his cock within her, before allowing gravity to pull her back down upon him.  The cry she gave when she reached the bottom was enough for Lou.  He stood up, thick cock still deep within Claire, and carried her to the arm of the couch.  He gently laid her face down before he started slowly sliding in and out of her.

She continually moaned things like, “Oh my god, it’s so huge,” “Yes, give it to me, Lou!” “I fucking love getting fucked!” as Lou picked up his pace.

Suddenly, Claire’s head shot up.  “My ass!” she called out, “I want you to fuck my ass!”

“Oh, baby,” Lou’s deep baritone kindly said, “my cock’s too big for that.”

She turned to me, “But his isn’t.  I want you both inside me at the same time.”

Lou pulled out and looked over at me with a questioning look.  He didn’t, however, give any resistance to Claire’s positioning him sitting on the couch.  She climbed on top of him and slid down over his shaft.  He took the opportunity to fondle her breasts and suckle her nipples.  She moved around a bit, whether making herself comfortable or pleasing herself on Lou’s massive cock.  Then she looked back over her shoulder at me and did her best to wiggle her ass like she had that first day with Sally.  Apparently, that’s not nearly as easy when you’re impaled on a huge cock.

I was busy thinking about the sensation of Sally’s fingers against my cock when I was in Claire’s ass several weeks earlier.  Now I was going to feel another cock through her.

She lifted herself off of Lou, offering her cunt to me for a moment.  I slid in, wrapping myself again in her liquid, before pulling out and shifting south.  It took little effort to slide into her ass this time.  What amazed me was the sensation of Lou’s cock sliding into her pussy with me in her ass.  The three of us worked to find a way to move together, but my legs were bent at an awkward angle and Lou had trouble lifting Claire with me in her ass.

We eventually stood up with Claire’s arms wrapped around his neck and her legs wrapped around Lou’s hips, with his hands supporting her ass.  We shimmied around until I was almost sitting on the arm of the couch with Lou facing me and Claire sandwiched between us.  Gradually, we found a much better rhythm.  I would pull myself into Claire’s ass as Lou relaxed his grip a little.  As I thrust fully within her, he was slightly pulled out, then I would let her go and he would guide himself deeply within her again, frequently with her legs helping to pull him deeper.

She was just starting to cum when Sally walked in.

As she stepped through the door and closed it behind her, Sally set down her bag and dropped her jacket.  As she stepped out of her heels, Claire started screaming, “Yes, yes, yes, oh God! Yes!”

Claire was using her legs and arms to slam herself repeatedly onto Lou’s cock.  I felt like I was just along for the ride at that point.  Looking back over at Sally, I saw she had unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it on a chair.  She reached behind her and unclasped her bra, sliding it down her arms.  As Lou started cumming deep into Claire’s pussy, every twitch of which I could feel clearly through the thin membrane that separated our cocks, Sally reached up under her skirt and pulled down her underwear and hose.  She walked towards us wearing only her skirt.

NatashaCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaCollins

Lou pulled out as Sally reached us, his softening cock slipping audibly from Claire’s wetness.  Sally pushed him around so he was sitting next to me on the arm of the couch, and as she knelt in front of him and took his soft cock into her mouth, Claire turned around with me still buried in her ass.  She lay forward over the arm of the couch again and looked at me over her shoulder.  

“Fuck my ass like you fucked my pussy that first day.”

Sally moaned her approval around Lou’s hardening cock, nodding as I looked down at her.  I turned back to Claire and grabbed her hips, pressing my cock deep within her.  I started slowly, or at least I tried to, but that request was so specific and I really wanted to pound her ass.  It wasn’t long before Claire was crying out between whimpers as I fucked her ass as hard as I could.

Meanwhile, Sally realized she couldn’t really take Lou’s now fully erect cock in her mouth.  She stood up, and, taking him by the cock, pulled him off the arm of the couch.  She took his place next to Claire, legs spread wide, and guided Lou’s cock to her moistening lips.  I started cumming just as Lou entered Sally, our moans intertwining, hers low and throaty as Lou’s huge cock stretched her pussy, mine sharper as I buried my load in Claire’s ass.

By the time I finally pulled out, Lou was slamming his huge cock into my wife while she moaned and begged and screamed.  Claire shifted a little and found one of Sally’s breasts, first caressing it, then starting to lick it.  I excused myself to go clean myself up in the bathroom.

When I returned, Claire had worked herself under Sally, shifting them both so that Claire was lying on the wide arm of the couch with Sally facing the opposite direction above her.  Claire flicked her tongue across Sally’s clit.  Lou had shifted to the back of the couch, still sliding his huge cock in and out of Sally’s dripping pussy, his balls grazing Claire’s forehead with each thrust.  Sally dropped her face to Claire’s sopping mound, cleaning up some of Lou’s mess while he continued to fill her.  

I stepped around to the front of the couch, mostly to get a better look at what Sally was doing for Claire, but I bumped Claire’s leg.  She immediately reached out with both legs and pulled me in, my cock sliding along Sally’s cheek.  Her head popped up.  She saw my cock and took it into her mouth.  With each thrust from Lou, the head of my cock would glide along the top of Sally’s mouth and press against her throat.  She took a page out of Claire’s playbook, because she suddenly grabbed my hips and ass with both hands and pulled my cock into her throat with Lou’s next thrust.  As he pulled back, she pushed me almost all the way out as she took a deep breath.  That didn’t stop her from swallowing my cock again on his next thrust.

Something about it must have been really exciting for her, because Sally started cumming suddenly.  She pushed me away and arched her back, looking up at the ceiling as she cried out in pleasure.  Claire took the opportunity to find my cock with a free hand and guide it to her pussy lips.  She slid it around a little before positioning my head directly at her opening.  As I leaned forward, sliding easily into Claire’s love tunnel, Sally started coming back to earth.  She pulled me close and took one of my nipples into her mouth, flicking it gently with her tongue.

Lou had held fairly still as Sally came, but he gradually started fucking her again.  She would occasionally twitch, which I guessed had to do with Claire’s continued attention to her clit as well as Lou pushing as deeply inside her as he could, then shifting her hips around.  I had one hand on my wife’s breast and the other on one of Claire’s, as I slowly slid in and out of her sweet pussy.

Feeling a strange sensation on the top of my cock, I looked down to see Sally’s finger joining my cock inside Claire’s folds while her thumb caressed Claire’s clitoris.  The next thing I knew, Claire’s pussy started pulsing and squeezing my cock as she came.  

Sally smiled at me and said, “You’re welcome,” as she traced the top of my cock while pulling her finger out of Claire.  Turning back to Lou, she said, “You should go have a seat on the couch so I can impale myself on your cock while you suck my tits.”

He didn’t need to be told twice and promptly pulled out of Sally and walked around me to have a seat in the center of the couch.  Sally peeled herself off of Claire’s face and followed Lou around me, though she did hip check me as she walked behind me, causing me to thrust deeper into Claire, pulling a gasp from her that may have made up for her disappointment when her Sally-pop was taken away.

In any case, Sally straddled Lou and reached down to guide his cock back into her, moaning as she took it in.  His hands started on her hips, pressing her down onto his cock, before sliding up her sides to her breasts.  As he fondled them, he pulled her to him, suckling and licking them as well.

Claire looked up at me, smiling.  I pulled my hips back for another deep thrust within her, but she shifted, slipping my cock completely out of her pussy.  She eased off the arm onto the couch itself, kneeling facing me and taking my cock into her mouth.  Her ass was towards Lou and Sally.  I watched Sally’s hand reach out and caress Claire’s ass before sliding down between her legs, Lou was lost in Sally’s breasts as they gently bounced in front of his face as she rode him.

When Lou noticed where Sally’s hand was, his hand also went to Claire’s ass.  As he slowly worked a finger into her ass, she took more of my cock down her throat.  But when they both started finger fucking her, Sally in her pussy and Lou in her ass, she could no longer focus on my cock.  She simply grabbed onto the arm of the couch and started grinding her sex against their hands, moaning.

While they worked together to bring Claire to another orgasm, I stepped behind my wife, still impaled on Lou’s massive cock, and started moving the head of my cock around her ass.  It was fairly easy to work myself into her, partially because they weren’t moving much while they worked to send Claire over the edge and partially because Sally had begged me to fuck her ass the previous night.  I did pause after my head entered her, to give her a chance to adjust.  Claire’s moans and cries as I slid the rest of the way into Sally’s ass were almost enough to make me cum.  My cock joining Lou’s deep inside of her was definitely enough to make Sally moan.  

“Oh God,” she cried, “I’ve never been so full!”

Claire slumped forward after her orgasm, slipping off of Lou’s and Sally’s fingers.  Lou’s hand went to Sally’s hip, pressing her down as he drove himself up into her more deeply.  Because I was on my knees behind and below her, hat also drove me deeper into her, aided by her hand reaching back to grab my ass and pull me toward her.

Lou gently lifted her again before slamming her hips back down.  That was enough for Sally.  She started screaming and convulsing around us.  Both of us managed to keep our dicks in her throughout her orgasm, gradually returning to actually fucking her instead of just trying not to slide out.  She actually whimpered as she realized neither of us was done with her.

As we reached a nice rhythm, Claire leaned in and started licking one of Sally’s nipples.  Sally grabbed the back of her head and held Claire’s mouth tightly over Sally’s breast.  She gradually brought Claire’s face to her own and they kissed passionately as Sally kept riding both of us.  

Claire suddenly stood and stepped over Lou, offering her pussy to Sally’s face.  Sally started licking immediately, but so did Lou.  His tongue found Claire’s rosebud just as Sally’s tongue slid between her pussy lips.  I looked up to see Claire’s face contorted in ecstasy.  That was enough for me.  I started cumming deep in my wife’s ass.  Which was apparently enough for Lou, as I felt his cock twitching through the thin membrane of my wife’s inner depths.

And we, apparently, were enough for Sally because she also started cumming again.  Claire, seeing that the current round of fucking was ending, stepped away and sat on the arm of the couch, looking back at the three of us, convulsing upon one another.

I pulled out first, stepping back to watch my wife continue to squirm on Lou’s cock.  He eventually lay her on her side as he slipped out of her.  Claire was on his cock before he could fully sit back up.  She licked and suckled him back up to half-mast before she straddled him and guided his growing member into her folds.  She ground herself against him, her hand madly stimulating her own clit until she threw her head back again in orgasmic ecstasy.

Claire slid off of Lou to the other side from Sally.  Both of them had their heads on the armrests of the couch with their asses snug against Lou’s muscled thighs.

“So Lou,” I asked as I looked down at three very satisfied humans, “think you might stop by more often?”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Published 
Written by Snowbody
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments