Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter IV: The Blonde And The Brunette

"Our young man concludes his erotic summer with an unexpected surprise."

15
3 Comments 3
4.7k Views 4.7k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Three days to go until I move cities and start university; just three days left. I lie in bed reflecting on what’s transpired this past summer. It has, by far, been the best summer of my life. I think back to all the sex I had with Chelsea, all the times I fucked her, her succulent tits, her toned ass, the sexual sound of her moaning. I think about the first night she wrapped her soft lips around my shaft and how I could barely contain my aching cock.

Since then, we fucked in almost every room of her house. She rode me on her kitchen floor, I fucked her from behind in her living room; there was even a time where she straddled my cock at two in the morning outside in her backyard. It was all amazing; especially the steamy shower sex we had a few times.

I begin stroking my shaft gently as I remember spreading her legs and pushing my hard cock into her from behind as her wet body was pressed against the shower wall. I ended up finishing on her face and inside her mouth. I’m not sure how any girl at college could possibly live up to the standards that Chelsea has planted in my head.

'Bing!' my phone goes off.

I get out of bed with my raging hard-on to get my phone. It’s Chelsea.

'Hey! What are you up to tonight?' she inquires.

'Not too much,' I reply, 'Just finishing up packing a some things.'

'Do you have time to come over and hang out?'

'Hang out' is our little not-so-secret codeword for sex. Sometimes we actually hung out and talked, watched movies, went out, but either before or after all that, we wound up naked with her tight, wet vaginal lips wrapped around my hard, dripping shaft.

'Sure,' I say, 'What time did you have in mind?'

'Come over for 7?' she asks.

'Sounds good. I’ll see you then.'

She responds back with a smiley face. She’s fucking adorable.

Seven o’clock finally rolls around and I leave my house to go over to hers. Most of the times I just head through her back gate; she leaves the back door into her house unlocked for me. Before I reach the gate, I notice a car in her driveway that I hadn’t seen before.

I get through the gate and am about to turn the corner towards her porch when I hear girlish giggling coming from her deck. She must have a friend over, which would explain the car in the driveway. I round the corner and make my way up the porch steps to see Chelsea and her bombshell blonde friend sitting in her hot tub drinking glasses of wine, with a half-empty bottle next to them.

“Who’s this young stud?” her friend inquires, eyeing me up and down.

“This is the guy I was telling you about,” Chelsea replies with a smile on her face.

“This is your little boy-toy, Chelsea?” her friend asks almost incredulously, “Well, you certainly undersold him.”

“This is my friend, Nicole,” Chelsea says, looking up at me, “don’t just stand there. Hop in!”

I'm a little taken aback. Chelsea is the only girl I’ve ever been with, and despite having been with her for the better part of two months, I'm still not used to being around gorgeous women.

Chelsea is wearing the partially see-through black bikini she was wearing when I first came over and Nicole is wearing a tight red bikini that holds back her large, perky breasts. Her long blonde hair is draped behind her. They aren't quite as big as Chelsea’s, but are still gorgeous. 

“I don’t even have my bathing suit,” I reply a little sheepishly.

“Just strip down and hop in,” she replies.

“Awww, he’s a little nervous. It’s okay, it’s not like I haven’t seen a penis before,” Nicole chimes in.

I give in without much protest and strip down, tossing my clothes to the side. I let my cock dangle in full sight of the two buxom women before sliding into the hot waters of the hot tub.

“You weren’t kidding, Chelsea,” Nicole says gleefully.

“Kidding about what?” I inquire.

“That you’re well endowed,” she replies with little hesitation.

“Oh I see you’ve telling people about me,” I say, looking coyly at Chelsea.

“Only the odd detail here and there,” she replies innocently.

“So how do you two know each other?” I ask, trying to move the conversation along.

“From work,” Chelsea replies.

“Ya, Chels and I used to work for the same escorting organization back in the day,” Nicole continues.

“So you were an escort too?” I say, curiously.

“Still am, actually. I wasn’t like Chelsea and wanted out. Actually, we used to work some nights together. When a client wanted two girlfriends for the night, Chels and I would be a team.”

“Really?” I say a little incredulously, coyly looking over at Chelsea, who's sipping on her glass of wine.

“So did you two…” I trail off my sentence but Nicole knows what I'm talking about.

“Have we fucked each other?” she and Chelsea give each other a long, knowing, glance before Nicole continues, “For sure. I mean, we made out, sucked on each other’s breasts, and ate each other out. That’s usually what the client likes to see in addition to him being pleasured. Chels and I are pretty comfortable sexually with each other.”

“Did you two ever use a strap-on on each other?” I ask, completely intrigued by my sexy neighbour’s salacious past.

“There were a couple occasions where we drank too much and may have brought out the sex toys,” Nicole replies demurely.

Between the warmth of the water on my cock and imagining these two gorgeous ladies sucking and fucking each other, my cock begins to harden. I decide to go for it.

“Can I see you guys kiss?” I eagerly inquire.

Chelsea and Nicole both look at each other, before agreeing. They lean in and lock lips, kissing in unison with one another. I see Nicole’s tongue move into Chelsea’s mouth as Chelsea wraps her hands around Nicole’s head, pulling her in.

'Holy shit. I can’t believe this happening,' I say to myself.

I can feel my cock getting harder. They slowly pull away from each other with sly smiles across their faces.

“Anything else you want us to do?” Nicole asks.

“Well, seeing how I’m the only one who’s actually naked in here, I think it’s only fair that both you get naked as well.”

“Fair enough,” Chelsea agrees.

“But you have to take our bikinis off,” Nicole continues.

“Okay,” I agree excitedly.

I start with Chelsea. She turns around so that I can untie the straps to her top, which I toss to the side. She then sits on the ledge allowing me access to her bottoms. I untie the left side first, then the right, and remove them, exposing her familiar snatch again. She sits back down in the hot tub while looking seductively back at me.

“Alright, now me, stud,” Nicole states.

She turns her back to me, allowing me to untie the strap, which she takes off and promptly tosses away.

“Lie back,” she says before I can remove her bottoms.

I sit back in the seat and she moves towards me.

“Take them off,” she says seductively, looking right at me, Chelsea also looking at me.

I untie the left first and then the right, and watch them fall into the water. She tosses them away and I get an eye-level look at her tight, pink pussy, with only a small landing strip guiding me to her otherwise hairless snatch. Her large breasts have large pink areolae and her ass is medium-sized, heart-shaped, and toned.

Nicole leans in, placing each hand on either side of me.

“Do you wanna suck on them?” she asks, referring to her breasts that were an inch or two away from my face.

I reach out and hold her as I plant my lips on her left breast, sucking on her nipple. I lick it before moving over to her right. As I’m sucking on her luscious tits, she reaches down into the water and begins to lightly stroke my cock, which finishes getting hard in her hand.

“Mmmm, show me it,” she says looking seductively at me, “I wanna see your cock.”

I stand up revealing my large, erect cock, which seems to take her a little aback.

“Sit on the edge,” she instructs.

I lean back and sit on the edge with my legs spread, encouraging her to suck on it. She kneels down, gripping my cock, and slowly tugs on it. She begins to kiss and lick the head before putting me in her warm mouth. She starts off with a moderate pace, focusing on the head, but then turns her attention to the shaft, putting more and more of me into her until almost all of my hard cock was in her mouth.

She pulls me out and drools all over it, then sticks me back in, sliding her wet lips over my slippery cock. I look over and see Chelsea looking right at me. I almost forgot she was there. She gets up and walks towards us, water sliding down her naked body.

She walks up next to me and sits on the edge. Without saying a word, she grabs my head and kisses me passionately, like we always do. She slowly guides her tongue inside my mouth and gently massages mine with hers. I move down towards her breasts and envelop her nipples with my wet lips. I suck on them gently while I hear the sounds of wet slurping coming from Nicole gliding my cock in and out of her mouth.

I reach for Chelsea’s snatch and stick two fingers into her, slowly sliding them in and out. I can hear her gently whine as her snatch gets wetter. She reaches for my hand and pulls it up to her mouth, licking her juices off my fingers. She climbs back into the hot tub and towards Nicole, who’s still passionately sucking on my cock.

Nicole pulls my cock out of her mouth, a trail of saliva dripping from it and hands it to Chelsea, who promptly puts it in hers, wrapping her familiar pouty lips around my head and gliding it to the back of her throat. Nicole moves down and begins sucking and tugging on my tight, swollen balls while Chelsea moves my cock in and out of her mouth effortlessly.

“Oh God,” I moan. “Suck on it!”

I look down to see saliva all over my thick cock and Chelsea’s wet pink lips massaging the head and Nicole gently sucking on my sack. Chelsea takes me out of her mouth and passes me back to Nicole, who pumps my shaft several times, licking the underside of my cock, and placing me back inside her warm, wet mouth.

She runs her tongue the length of my shaft as she guides my head to the back of her throat, and begins gently tonguing my balls. Chelsea climbs out of the hot tub and moves towards me, her wet, naked body dripping all over the deck. She runs her hands across my chest and tilts my head towards her, kissing me and tugging gently on my lips.

“Let’s go inside,” she whispers.

Nicole pulls me out of her mouth and kisses the head while she gives me a seductive look, her blue eyes locked with mine. She stands up, allowing me to hop out of the hot tub. She gives me her hand while still looking at me and I help her out.

“Such a gentleman,” she says in a slightly sarcastic but playful tone.

She doesn’t let go of my hand and walks me inside. I reach out and run my hand up her ass, feeling her soft, wet, meaty cheeks. She stops abruptly and bends over a bit allowing me to press my hard cock up against her and between her cheeks. She slowly grinds up and down on it while she guides my hands to her firm breasts.

“Mmmmm,” she moans.

She turns around and wraps her hands around my ass, squeezing them, and pulling me closer.

“I can’t wait until you’re inside me,” she says boldly.

She then turns around and leads me to the same bedroom that I fucked Chelsea in the first night we met. She was already there waiting on the bed, her wet body dripping on the sheets.

“Hop on, stud,” Nicole says, motioning with her hand towards the bed.

I get on and lie down on my back, my stiff, throbbing cock pointing straight up in the air. Chelsea and Nicole both move towards it. Chelsea, on her knees, grabs the base of my cock and begins sucking on the head while Nicole resumes tugging and sucking firmly on my balls with her lips.

“Oh God,” I sigh.

I gently rub Chelsea’s inner thigh with my hand and she moves her legs closer towards my body. I grab her lower body and bring it onto my face so I can suck on her sweet folds. She moans as I dip my tongue into her damp snatch and the reverberations vibrate down my shaft. She pulls me out of her mouth and pushes me towards Nicole, who picks up where Chelsea left off, sucking and salivating all over my thick shaft.

Nicole bobs her head up and down as Chelsea gently massages my balls. I tug gently but purposefully on her fold, licking and kissing her clitoris before dipping my tongue inside her and running it along her wet hole.

JennaHarmon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennaHarmon

“Mmmmm, right there,” she moans.

I keep flicking my tongue up and down her snatch and running it in circles across her clit. I can feel her press her snatch deeper into my face as she rocks her hips gently back and forth, all the while Nicole is slurping and sucking on my shaft.

Chelsea climbs off of me and moves towards my wet cock.

“Come here,” I say, motioning to Nicole to come up towards me.

She crawls towards me leaving my erect cock sticking straight into the air, pulsating with every heartbeat, and saliva trickling down the shaft. She locks her lips with mine and kisses me slowly.

“Sit on my face,” I whisper to her.

She looks at me and grins before moving her leg over my face and pressing her pink lips against me. I grab her toned ass for support as I run my tongue up her tight snatch, sucking and kissing her clitoris. She moans gently and I feel her pussy begin to get wetter.

“Just like that,” she whispers, pressing her snatch into my face as I stick my tongue as deep into her pussy as I can, running it up and onto her clit.

As I’m focusing on Nicole, I feel Chelsea grip the base of my cock and slowly slide it into her wet snatch, sitting on every inch of it before sitting up and bobbing up and down. I pause for a moment to feel her tight, wet lips massaging my swollen head.

“You feel her riding that cock?” Nicole says to me.

She slides her body down my chest, pushing her breasts in my face. I suck and tug on her stiff nipples as she runs her hand through my hair, all the while I can hear Chelsea gently moaning in the background, moving her hips back and forth and in circles as she grinds on me.

Nicole’s breasts slip off my face as Chelsea reaches out and pulls Nicole’s hips towards her, pressing Nicole’s ass right up against her pelvis. Nicole and I lock gazes before I pull her head towards me and kiss her passionately and deeply.

Nicole slips her tongue into my mouth and teases me gently. She presses down on my lower lip and gently tugs on it before releasing it and kissing me some more.

Chelsea pulls my cock out of her and pushes it forward towards Nicole. I can feel the tip of my quivering cock brush past the opening to Nicole’s wet snatch. Nicole pushes off of the bed and sits back, slowly enveloping my cock between her folds.

I feel my cock effortlessly slide inside her wet hole, her tight pussy gripping the sides of my shaft the entire way. She swallows my entire cock and presses her hands against my stomach, slowly rocking her hips back and forth. Chelsea is sitting on her knees behind her, wrapping her hands around Nicole’s breasts and kissing her gently on the neck and upper back while she massages her nipples.

Nicole gazes down at me, running her hands through her blonde hair and then holding on to Chelsea’s hands atop her breasts. Chelsea lets go of Nicole and leans back, sticking two fingers inside herself and leaving Nicole to fuck me. Nicole begins to swing her hips back and forth quickly, her tight walls firmly gripping my pulsing shaft as it quickly slips in and out of her.

“Mmmm,” she lets out a long moan and begins grinding on my cock in circles.

I pull her into me and roll over, spreading her legs and thrusting into her snatch.  She rubs her clit vigorously as I slam into her.

She moans out loudly, “Yes! Fuck me! Right there!”

I see her tits bounce towards her and back down with each purposeful thrust I give her. She closes her eyes and whines quietly as she gyrates her hips on the bed.

“Keep fucking me,” she moans softly.

She reaches her hand out to Chelsea, “Babe, come over here.”

Chelsea crawls towards Nicole and they share a passionate kiss. Chelsea moves towards Nicole’s heaving breasts and begins to suck on her nipples; tugging on them gently and running her tongue over them in circles.

“Mmmmm,” Nicole sighs, gently pushing Chelsea’s head further into her tender tits.

I slow my thrusts down as I feel my hard, wet dick slowly approach climax. I pull my cock out of Nicole’s dripping hole and bury my face between her soft thighs. Chelsea climbs on top of Nicole’s face and presses her hands against the wall as Nicole runs her tongue up and down Chelsea’s snatch. I do the same across Nicole’s.

I can hear them both whine and moan with pleasure and see Chelsea slowly rock her hips, guiding her snatch across Nicole’s mouth.

Sucking on Nicole’s moist lips, I vigorously run my fingers in circles across her clit. She lets out a long moan in response, muffled by Chelsea’s dripping snatch.

Moving her left leg over Nicole’s body, Chelsea climbs off and makes her way towards me. She gives me a look before seductively saying, “Let me take over. And you can take me from behind.”

I had temporarily gone a little soft while eating Nicole and Chelsea notices this. She lightly grips my cock and begins tugging on it and kissing me sensually until it becomes hard again, which doesn’t take long.

On her knees, she leans forward and begins kissing Nicole’s folds. She sticks her ass up and out for me, spreading her legs a bit allowing me easy access to her engorged hole. I get behind her and gently guide my hard cock into her. Her slippery grip allows me to press my pelvis up against her ass.

I slowly draw it back, exposing just the tip of my tender head before plunging back into her. I thrust a little faster with each pass into her and she responds by moaning a little louder; her moans reverberated onto Nicole’s swollen snatch who’s rubbing her nipples and squirming. I can hear Nicole’s breathing deepen as Chelsea attacks her pussy vigorously.

“Mmmm, right there, babe! Oh fuck, you know how to work me!” Nicole shouts out.

Nicole begins to spill out onto the sheets but Chelsea continues to suck and rub her. She takes a quick break in order to grind her plump ass against my pelvis as I assail her wet snatch.

“Keep it up,” she implores, “Your cock feels amazing.”

“But don’t cum yet, stud.” Nicole chimes in, “You’re finishing in me.”

“You’re gonna have to work for it,” I smirk at her.

“Mmmmm, don’t worry, sweetie,” she replies, “I’ll make you cum.”

I grip onto Chelsea’s hips and push deep into her. She moves her ass up and down in a circular motion. I slow my pace down to slow, deep pushes, trying to last longer so I don’t explode my goo inside her.

I pull my hard cock out of her, dripping with her wet juices, and glide it over the top of her damp snatch, pressing it against her clit. Chelsea moans softly as she glides her lips over Nicole’s pussy. Nicole's eyes are closed and her lips, pursed together.

Turning around, I lie on my back and stick my head between Chelsea’s legs, pulling her hips down and her snatch onto my face. I suck and pull gently on her outer lips, working my way towards her clit.

Flicking my tongue up and down I can feel her slowly move her hips in circles. She kisses Nicole’s snatch more vigorously, moaning while Nicole’s breathing picks up.

“Yes, mmmm, Chelsea,” Nicole coos quietly.

I climb out from underneath Chelsea and slide two fingers inside her damp, swollen, snatch. Starting off slow, I pick up the pace, assaulting her hole as her juices leak out all over the sheets. She can’t contain herself, letting out short noises of pleasure that are muffled by Nicole’s wet pussy.

Finally, Chelsea lets out, “Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, yes, yes, mmmmm.”

After Chelsea settles down, I pull my sticky fingers out from her and wipe them on the sheets. I move towards Nicole and begin sucking on her tits and licking her soft, pink nipples.

“You want us to suck on your cock?” Nicole says to me.

“Uh-huh,” I respond.

I roll over and lie on my back with my partially erect cock lying just above my abdomen. Chelsea removes her face from between Nicole’s legs and both of them move towards it, Chelsea gently gripping my cock and pumping it while Nicole licks and kisses the head.

After a few firm pumps, my hard cock is ready to be sucked. Nicole and Chelsea take turns salivating all over it while Chelsea holds it in position. I can feel the saliva trail down my thick shaft, over Chelsea’s hand, and onto my sack.

Nicole’s the first one to put it in her mouth. Her soft, pink lips envelop my sensitive head and slide down my shaft to Chelsea’s hand. As Nicole pulls back, Chelsea moves her hand upwards, forming a slow sensual rhythm with each other.

I reach out and slap Nicole’s firm ass, grabbing a handful of it after I make contact. She lets out a loud moan that I feel in my cock as she runs her lips and tongue across the shaft and head.

She pulls me out of her mouth and passes me off to Chelsea.

“Do it again,” Nicole moans.

I slap her ass a little harder now, leaving a red handprint on her left cheek.

“Mmmmm, once more.”

Slap.

Nicole licks the side of my hard shaft while Chelsea continues to suck and slurp on the head, saliva dripping down from her lips that Nicole laps up.

“What do you want to do to us?” Nicole inquires.

“Just keep sucking me,” I reply.

I close my eyes and listen to the sound of Chelsea and Nicole sucking and slurping on my cock, wrapping their wet lips around my thick shaft and letting it slide down their throats. I could hear them gently moaning over the sounds of their lips smacking as they passed my wet cock back and forth. When one’s assaulting my shaft and tip with her soft, moist lips, the other’s tugging and sucking on my tight sack.

Nicole plunges my cock all the way down her throat and pulls it out except for the head. She bobs her head back and forth across it, pressing her wet lips firmly against my swollen head.

“Mmmm,” I moan. “More.”

She keeps going, sucking and slurping on my cock while jerking me off with her hand. I can feel my shaft begin to tighten but stop her before she makes me cum.

“Bend over the bed,” I instruct Nicole.

We both climb off the bed and Nicole bends over, presenting her firm, meaty ass to me. Chelsea slides over towards Nicole’s face and spreads her legs for her. I slide my hard cock, dripping with Nicole and Chelsea’s saliva, between Nicole’s legs and inside her wet, engorged vagina.

I waste little time in pounding her hole, slamming my pelvis against her full ass with my hands holding onto her hips to keep her in place. I can hear her muffled moans and whines as she has her tongue buried in Chelsea’s wet, shaved snatch.

“Mmmmm,” I can hear her whine. “Harder! Fuck me! Right there! Fuck my slutty cunt!”

I respond to her pleas by pounding her faster and harder, the bed lurching forward a bit with each deep thrust into her. I wrap one arm around her breasts and pull her up close to me as I fuck her with short, quick bursts.

Inside her, I can feel my cock begin to swell and release as I fire my thick load into her.

“Ahhhhh,” I let out a long grunt as my thrusts slow down and I let her go.

She falls back onto the bed, her face next to Chelsea’s crotch.

“I know that sound,” Chelsea says, seductively looking at me.

I continue to press into Nicole, who’s wiggling her ass into me. I pull out of her and let my cum and juice-covered cock dangle.

Nicole gets up and runs her hand across my chest, “Thanks, stud,” she says. “You were every bit as good as advertised.” She turns to walk away and continues, “I’m gonna go cleaned up and get another bottle of wine. I’ll meet you two lovebirds back in the hot tub.”

I look at Chelsea, who’s looking back at me. I crawl onto the bed and lie next to her, kissing her on the forehead, nose, and then lips.

“Was this my going away present?” I inquire.

“Of sorts,” she responds smiling.

“I just wanted to say thanks for giving me the best summer of my life,” I tell her.

“It was amazing, and you’re amazing.”

She giggles, “Well you gave me a lot of orgasms too, stud. Come on, let’s go get cleaned up. I’m sure Nicole’s half-way through a new bottle of wine by now.”

We hop off the bed and Chelsea leads me to a washroom off the main floor. She runs some water, takes a cloth, and wipes her pussy. Afterwards, she sits on the toilet and licks the cum and juices off of my flaccid penis. She sucks on it, cleaning it off with her tongue, before swallowing it all.

“All clean,” she says.

We walk back outside to find Nicole back in the hot tub waiting for us.

“Hop in, stud,” she says. “No point in putting your stuff back on. We’re probably gonna be fucking again in fifteen minutes,” continuing, “This time, though, I want it up the ass.”

I give Chelsea an incredulous look.

“It’s true,” Chelsea says, “she’s got a thing for anal.”

 

Published 
Written by JammyJamz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments