Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter III: Turning Up the Temperature In The Kitchen

"Our young man helps relieve his busty seductress of her work stresses"

16
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It’s been about a week since my birthday and I’m staring at my phone.

Should I message her? I wonder to myself.

I haven’t talked to Chelsea since my birthday. She said that she was busy with work for a few days and I don’t want to bother her. But what does 'a few days' mean?

'Fuck it,' I say to myself. I pick up the phone

Hey, what are you up to now? How’s work been? I click send.

I have no idea what to expect or when she’ll reply. It’s 12:30pm on a Thursday afternoon so she’s undoubtedly working. I’m over-thinking this. I should pre-occupy myself with something.

'Bing!' My phone goes off. I pick up my phone, excited to hear from her.

Hey! Work’s been crazy but it’s slowing down now. How have you been?

I’ve been good. Just lounging around. I didn’t know how long you’d be busy for so I decided to give you some extra time.

Awww, you’re so sweet :) were you thinking about hanging out soon?

Was I thinking about hanging out soon? Fuck ya, I was. I haven’t jerked off in a week and I was pining to get back inside her. But I can’t say that, right?

Haha, you caught me! I was thinking about it. I miss you. Smooth. Very smooth.

Awww, I miss you too, she replies. Hey, have you ever sexted before? she asks.

Naw, aren’t you at work? Can you do that?

Sure, I’m on lunch and no one’s around right now.

I don’t know what to say, I’ve never sexted before. Just before I can reply, she sends, I’m rubbing my clit thinking of you.

'Oh shit,' I think to myself, 'Say something.'

How wet are you? I reply.

So wet. My fingers are really sticky.

I want to be inside of you right now, I reply. I wait for a minute. Did I do it wrong? Was I too forward?

'Bing!' I check to see what she says.

Oh God ya. I want your hard cock back inside me. Fucking me. Pounding my tight pussy raw.

I’m getting hard reading these texts.

Suck on my cock and let me cum all over your face and mouth, I reply.

Mmmmmm, ya, all over my lips, I crack.

What time are you getting home at? I ask.

I’m leaving at 5, I should be back by 5:30. I’ll message you before I leave xoxox

Can’t wait, I reply.

I’ve got five hours and I literally spend it reading over the texts and fantasizing about her. Half the time I spend it naked lying on my bed with a raging erection, trying my best not to masturbate but it begins to ache to be tugged.

'Bing!' My phone goes off and I pick it up.

Just leaving now. I’ll be home in 30. Just wait for me on the back porch and I’ll let you in. I want your big sweaty cock in my warm wet mouth so bad.

I throw my clothes on and head to her backyard. I’ve got about twenty-five minutes to kill so I sit on a porch chair and flip through some online porn on my phone.

'Bing!' I’m just sitting at a red light. My panties are dripping wet. See you in 5 xoxo

Between her messages and the porn, I’m sitting here with a giant tentpole sticking out of my pants. Not too long later, I hear some rustling coming from her kitchen.

'She’s home!' I think to myself.

She opens up the sliding door and comes out. She’s dressed in a tight white skirt that goes down to above her knees and she’s wearing a red blouse with the top two buttons undone, showing off her exquisite cleavage. Her long, silky black hair glistens in the sun.

“Hey, stranger,” she says enthusiastically. “Miss me?”

“Only a little bit,” I reply with a coy smile.

“Come on,” she says. I hop off the chair and follow her inside.

I close the sliding door behind me and before she can say anything, I push her up against the wall and start kissing her passionately, pressing my erection against her. I waste no time in unbuttoning her blouse, exposing her red bra holding back her voluptuous breasts. I pull her bra down and start sucking on her large, stiff nipples. She presses my face deeper into them and moans as I massage them with my tongue.

I move up and slowly suck on and kiss her neck, removing her blouse and unlatching her bra. I hear them both hit the ground. She runs her hands through my hair as I move my hands down and cup her ass. Finding the zipper at the back of her skirt, I slide it down and reach in feeling her tight, meaty ass. I grab the ends of her skirt and slowly begin to pull it down past her hips. I watch as it falls to the floor, leaving her in only a light red silk thong that hugs her body tightly.

She begins to tug at the band on my sweats, looking down at the outline of my hard cock. I whip off my t-shirt and pull down my sweats and boxers, kicking them off to the side before I press her back against the wall, pinning her hands above her. I rub my cock against her as she moans.

“Wrap your arms and around my neck,” I tell her.

She does and I firmly grab her ass, lifting her up. With one hand holding her up, I take the other and pull her thong to the side, exposing her damp, bald snatch. My cock is primed to get back inside her and I don’t hesitate sliding it in. She bites on her lower lip as I slide every inch into her.

“Mmmm,” she moans.

I pull back and start thrusting, her body pinned up against the wall and her legs wrapped around my waist.

“Oh god, fuck me,” she moans harder, “Yes, yes!”

I carry her over to the counter and place her down. Pulling off her thong and tossing it aside, I bury my face into her snatch. Running my tongue up her folds and onto her clit, I can hear her breathing pick up and her body tighten. I flick my tongue faster as she arches her back and rubs her nipples.

monserat2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
monserat2024

“Mmmmm, right there,” she whines. “Stick it back in me,” she pleads.

I place my cock back over her hole and slowly slide it in. I pull her closer to me and thrust into her hard. I can hear my balls slap up against her. “Oh god, yes!” she blurts out as she vigorously rubs her clit, her breasts heaving back and forth as I assault her wet snatch.

I pull out of her and slap the top of her pussy with the head of my hard, wet cock several times. She sits up and hops down from the counter. Getting on her knees, she grabs the base of my cock and wraps her luscious lips around the head. She sucks quickly and enthusiastically, bobbing her head back and forth before pushing it all the way in, her lips up against my balls.

She pulls back and runs her tongue along the underside of my shaft before drooling on the head and putting it back in her mouth. She picks back up to her original pace and I can hear her slurp on the saliva lining my cock. She slows down and gently sucks on the head, massaging it with her tongue.

I look down to see her looking up at me with her big brown eyes. She starts pumping my shaft while sucking quickly on the head.

I begin to moan, “Oh, Chelsea. Mmmmm.”

I pull her head towards me as I stick my hard cock down her throat. She presses her pink lips tightly around my shaft, right up against my balls, and pulls back slowly, exposing the head.

She stands up and slowly tugs on my wet cock, leading me over to the couch where she sucked on me a couple weeks ago. She pushes me down and climbs on top of me, grabbing the base of my hard cock and sliding it inside of her until she’s sitting on my lap with her hands resting on the back of the couch.

Bobbing up and down my cock, she lets out gentle sighs, her tanned tits rubbing up against my face. I grab onto them and suck on her tender nipples only to be interrupted by her pressing her full lips into mine, sucking on my lower lip as she slides her wet snatch up and down my hard shaft.

She presses her hands against my chest and begins to roll her hips back and forth, massaging my cock with her tight grip. She then violently swings her hips back and forth, arching back and pushing her heaving breasts forward.

“Mmmmm, yes,” she moans loudly, “Oh fuck!”

Leaning forward, she continues her torrid pace as I feel my swollen cock ache inside her. She slows down, breathing heavily with a little sweat forming across her forehead.

I lay her on her back and spread her legs, slowly gliding my hard, wet cock across her snatch. She sighs deeply and slowly rubs her clit as I place my cock at the entrance to her snatch and press into her. She bites her lip as I thrust my hips against hers. I pick up the pace, my balls slapping against her ass.

“Yes, mmmm, fuck me,” she blurts out.

I grab onto her hips for support as I pound her wet snatch.

“Yes, more, more!” she screams. I continue assaulting her honeypot, my cock aching, beginning to tighten up. I pull out of her and rub the underside of my cock along her snatch and across her clit.

Kneeling down, I run my tongue across her wet, engorged pussy. I kiss and suck on it as she rubs her nipples and presses her breasts into her, slowly moving her hips back and forth.

She lets out a gentle moan, “Oh, you’re so good.”

I help her up and guide her over to the edge of the couch and bend her over, exposing her dark, swollen pussy. I guide my cock inside her until my hips are pressed firmly against her meaty ass. I slowly pull out of her and press back against her.

“Fuck me like a little whore,” she exclaims. “Mmmm, give mommy that hard cock.”

I pick up the pace and vigorously pound her, her meaty ass rippling forward and back into position with every thrust.

“Yes!” she shouts out, “Right there, don’t stop! You’re gonna make me cum!”

I continue assailing her dripping snatch, her tight grip pumping my cock rapidly. We’re both breathing heavily at this point and my balls are beginning to swell. I pause for a moment to watch her rub her ass up and down my body, my cock buried inside her, before I start hammering her again.

I can hear her gentle moans and whines over the sound of my balls slapping against her. I feel my cock ache inside her and begin to feel fuller. I thrust into her one final time as my cock contracts and fire several loads of cum into her hot snatch.

“Oh fuck,” I blurt out.

My lower body spasms as I thrust hard into her with every contraction.

I pull out of her, exhausted, and she gets up and turns around. Looking at me with an adoring gaze, she crouches down and starts to gently pump my cock, squeezing the remaining drops of cum from my cock into her mouth. She swallows it and then sucks on the head and kisses the tip before getting up.

“Thanks for the fuck,” she says, smiling, “work’s been really busy lately and I needed something to ease the stress.”

I laugh, “No problem. I can only hope work gets busier for you.”

She smiles back at me, “Don’t get too hopeful, mister. If I get too busy, then I won’t have time to ride that cock of yours.”

“Well, we wouldn’t want that now, would we,” I reply.

She laughs. “I’m gonna get cleaned up,” she says as she gathers her clothes strewn across the kitchen.

“Cool,” I reply, “Do you want me to go or stick around?”

“You can stay,” she replies, “I won’t be too long.”

She then disappears around the corner and up the stairs.

 

Published 
Written by JammyJamz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments