Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Champagne and Lust - Part 2

"Things heat up in Room 1285"

4
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

My mind is foggy. My eyes are bleary. My mouth feels like it is full of cotton wool. I can feel the warmth of your body to one side of me. I can just hear the shallow breath of you sleeping. I can feel the telltale signs of a disheveled bed around me & the pliable but firm casing of your vibrator under my pillow. My body hair is stiff and matted with the previous evening's sweat and come, and the sweet scent of hard sex lingers in the air. The hotel is full of noises. Maids cleaning rooms. Couples collecting their thrown clothes from the floor and furniture. People going about their regular lives in the street so many floors below. The shower in our en-suite running... I get halfway through thinking "...who the fuck is in our bathroom?" when the events of the past few hours flood my memory like a vivid dream.

 

Nothing more is said as I am undressed by you both, giggling with each other, fuelled by Champagne and lust, kneeling in front of me, trying to decide between you who will taste me first...

A compromise is made as the tip of my straining cock disappears between your kiss. The sensation of having two mouths, two tongues, two hungry passions on me sparks electricity up my spine. An overly audible ‘fuuuuuck’ escapes my lips. Two pairs of eyes look up at me as my twitching dick is released. Red smiles and asks you if I'm always this vocal. You mutter something I can't make out as Red takes me between her thick lips again. You bury your face in beneath her and take a testicle into your mouth, rolling your tongue over it, gently sucking it against the roof of your mouth. My eyes roll into the back of my head. Partly due to pleasure, partly in disbelief that this is happening. My legs stiffen as the electricity amps up, something you recognise all too well. You whisper into Red's ear as she swallows against the salty tip of my thick shaft. Slowly, she frees me leaving strands of saliva hanging from my cock, swinging with every pulse of blood running through its veins.

You both lay on the bed, Red's voice telling me to stay there as your eyes betray her. She doesn't have our connection, our need to be in and around each other, and tonight that is a blessing as she is determined to enjoy us for herself as much as we will enjoy her. Her hand slips under the sheets and resurfaces with your vibrator, the one you brought to our last encounter but didn't get around to using. Her other hand is trailing over your lingerie as you playfully stroke your nipples, making it clear that you're going to indulge Red for the time being but my time is coming.

Her hand pushes your panties to the side, exposing your sodden cunt to the room, to me. Your eyes don't leave mine as Red presses two fingers against your clit and begins to circle it. The fact you didn't flinch tells me that this isn't the first time you two have done this tonight. Your eyes close and your back arches as she dips her fingers into you and curls them up inside, expertly finding that spot that you thought I was the only person who could hit it that quickly. She pushes the vibrator through her fire coloured thatch of pubic hair and up against her wet lips, letting a little moan escape as the oscillation of the dildo sends shivers around her body. You open your eyes to watch her fuck herself as she fingers you.

Your gaze moves back to me, down to my crotch, my cock stood to attention, waiting for his orders. You can feel the edge of your want approaching fast and move your fingers to your clit, hurriedly rubbing it as Red moves her fingertips inside you, pushing that warmth of orgasm around your body, flushing your face and forcing you to bite your lip as your already soaked pussy gushes over her hand. She nibbles on your unpierced nipple as you come, sending another wave of body-shuddering pleasure through you.

Shadia_orozco
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shadia_orozco

You raise a hand and push Red onto her back, taking her hand from the deep-buried vibe buzzing away inside her. As you nestle yourself between her glistening thighs, you both look back at me stroking my penis in anticipation. "You're up!" Red says, her voice rising into a squeal as you plunge the vibe deeper into her and pull her clit into your mouth. I am stunned. Rooted to the spot having never seen you this fierce with anyone, including me. I am mesmerised and insanely turned on. My cock almost hurts with the knowledge of what I'm about to be a part of.

"Hurry up and fuck me while I eat her out!" comes the order. Red giggles as she starts to come, her short breaths turning into profanities as your tongue flicks her swollen clit and your hand fucks her with your vibe. I'm behind you in a flash, pushing your soaked labia apart with my engorged and impatient cock-head, stretching you with every thick inch as it enters. A gasp betrays your rhythm with Red and the off-beat throws her into an orgasm.

She shakes and swears and shudders as she comes, your face contorted in ecstasy as I hard-fuck you from behind, plunging my dick deep into you, abnormally large from the sight of you fucking another woman, making her squirt up your arm and over your mouth, which makes your cunt clench and grip my cock even tighter, pushing you over the edge and into your own orgasm, splashing my balls and my stomach with your own come. I slow down, only to survey the sexual carnage beneath me. I push my full length into you and reach down to squeeze two fingers into Red's sopping pussy. "There's more where those came from," you say as you take two fingers and join me inside our new friend.

"Plenty fucking more!" Red exclaims as she giggles and squeals again...

 

Published 
Written by SpenPritchardErotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments