Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Is A Girl To Do?

"A girl's craving will always find a way to be satisfied."

16
6 Comments 6
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I knew what masturbation was. I'd known for quite some time. Teenagers are curious, nothing taboo or wrong about that. My chest wasn't large, A cups probably. I liked wearing sports bras anyways. Despite their size, I did fondle them and that did enough for me. Sometimes, I wished I could lactate. Odd, but something about it intrigued me. I wanted to be knocked up. It felt like a primal urge inside, aching to come out. I wanted someone to cum inside me and impregnate me, as slutty as that may sound. As much as I might have liked this, I knew it wouldn't happen. My hair was unkempt, I was shy, and quite frankly, no man was really interested in me. That's how it's always been, so what's a girl to do other than masturbate? 

I got home as usual and went to my room. No one was home, so I decided to do my favorite thing: masturbate. I removed my pants and shirt and got to business. My hands rubbed around my chest, pinching my nipples every now and then. I gently grasped them with my index and middle finger and rolled the nipples between the two fingers. This became easier as they stiffened. I squeezed them and continued massaging the nipple until my wetness leaked through my panties. I reached down and felt around my clitoris, teasing the bud. "Oh fuck," I moaned as I imagined someone's tongue swirling around my clit.

A finger soon wandered into my hole, and then another. I continued to rub my nipples and finger-fuck myself until I started shaking. I imagined a man fingering me. "I'm gonna cum!" I screamed, orgasming on my hand. My body shook and I fell back into my bed. I looked at the cum on my fingers and wiped it off with an old shirt. I lay there for a while, thinking about how badly I yearned for real sex. I grabbed a towel and got ready for a shower.

The next day at school, I noticed a boy snickering at me. I kept my head down to avoid him. "Aw, she don't think I'm funny!" he hooted at me.

"Screw off, dude!" I bit back. The boy laughed defensively.

"Damn, girl, chill out. I bet you just need some good dick, huh?" He and his friends all laughed and continued pestering me. I knew that was what I needed, but I damn well was not going to get it from boys like that. 

At lunch, my friend Lily and I talked about gossip from around the school.

"Well, I heard that one of the softball girls pulled a full porno move and fucked a plumber."

"What!? How did she pull that off?"

"She left her door wide open and just started undressing. Dude was like a dog and pretty much drooled at the mouth until she let him have it. What a slut, honestly."

I can't believe I had never thought of that. It sounded risky but definitely appealing.

"Well, can you blame her for fucking a plumber? Look at the guys at this school. I bet half of them have micro-dicks."

"Emma! I can't believe you would say that! You aren't wrong, though," Lily laughed.

That afternoon, I knew what my plan was. I was going to be a complete slut tonight. When I got home, I made sure to leave the door unlocked. I went to the bathroom and got undressed. I looked up local A/C Repair companies and gave them a call. "The door is open so feel free to come right in," I made sure to mention.

I left the bathroom door wide open, spread my legs and went to work. I didn't know when they would arrive, so I made sure to moan loudly so the repairman would hear. I squeezed my nipples and massaged my breasts until I was dripping. I then began to finger myself. "Oh yes!" I moaned as I brought myself to an orgasm. I was moaning with every breath.

Suddenly, I heard the door creak open. "Robin's A/C Repair! Is anyone home?" the man announced. I ignored his question and kept moaning, making sure to be loud.

"Oh..." mumbled the man. I heard footsteps becoming louder and louder, and I became wetter and wetter. This was it. I was finally going to have a real man inside me. 

"Um, ma'am - Oh Lord! My apologies!" he shouted. I was sitting on the bathroom floor, naked and with my legs spread wide open.

"I can come back later. I did not mean to -"

"No, no, it's fine," I interrupted. I looked at his jeans and could see his penis was getting hard, bulging from his jeans. His face was completely flushed and he looked down. I slowly rubbed around my labia with my fingers, still looking at him.

"This is incredibly unprofessional. I -" He choked on his words.

"Shhh, you like what you see, don't you?" I murmured. He gulped hard and finally looked up at me.

Victoria_Dupond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Dupond

"Your name is Emma, correct?" he asked.

"Yes, that is correct. What's your name?"

"Nathan. You have a beautiful body, Emma."

"Well, it's yours to use as you'd like, Nathan," I smiled. Nathan had a slight build and light facial hair. He had medium-length black hair. He looked at my small, light frame and began undoing his pants. Nathan slipped out his cock and it was close to perfect. I could barely wrap my hand around the girth, and his length ran around eight inches. He had a big cock. I got to my knees and kissed the tip.

"I don't have condoms..." Nathan muttered. I shook my head and told him I was on birth control. I wasn't, but I wanted a baby inside me. I slowly took the length of his cock into my mouth, touching myself as I did so. I moaned as I deepthroated his cock.

"Oh baby, I want you inside me," I said as I looked up. Without saying a word, Nathan pushed me down to the floor and lifted my legs over his shoulder. His tip was pressed against my hole.

"First time?" he asked. I wasn't sure what to answer at first, but I eventually nodded.

"Hm. Good thing it's with me," he grinned. He slowly inserted the tip and I gasped. His cock was so big and it was only the first two inches.

"Oh, my fuck" I groaned. It hurt but he kept going inside, I wanted to feel all of his cock.

"You're taking this dick like a champ, Emma," he growled as he fit all eight inches inside me. Now, I will say now that I was not a big person. I was only around five-foot-two, so pretty small. Nathan slowly began to thrust and I started shaking already. I was super wet.

"Shaking so soon? I'll give you something to shake about," Nathan barked. He dropped my hips to the ground and held down my waist. He immediately started thrusting super fast and I started screaming.

"Fuck! Please! Yes! I'm cumming!" I screamed. He kept fucking me just as fast and I could barely think.

"Fuck! Nathan, you're so big! I -" I was cut off by another orgasm, causing me to shake uncontrollably and scream. He pulled out. I caught my breath. I had no idea this was what I'd be in for.

"Oh, you think that was it? Oh, Emma, you have such a tight pussy; you're not done until I'm done." I was so helpless and weak, I just lay there trying to process it all. Nathan bent down and started to suck my nipples. I gripped his hair with what little strength I had.

"You ready for more?" Nathan asked. Before I could answer, he picked me up like a ragdoll and threw me over the bathroom counter. "Yes, please," I huffed. I was bent over, barely hanging onto the edge of the counter. He inserted himself into me, and with only two thrusts, I came. I had never been in this position before and it felt great.

"Cumming so soon, sweetie?" he whispered in my ear. He started pounding me from behind, and I couldn't hold anything in anymore. He grabbed my hair and pulled my hair back.

"You like when I use you, huh? Nasty little slut, huh? You want this cum, Emma? You want this?" Nathan growled to me. I wanted his cum inside me. This was my chance to get knocked up finally. I knew there might be consequences, but I had no time to think properly.

"Yes, please! Cum inside me, please!" I shouted. Nathan growled one more time before forcing one final thrust and moaning. I felt his cum fill me up and I started cumming as well.

"Oh yes, knock me up, baby!" I cried. Nathan pulled out and I immediately fell to the ground. He looked at me on the floor, proud of what he did.

"How was that for a first time?" He smiled as he got dressed. I was speechless. Nathan's smug smile slowly dropped when he realized what he had done. "Oh God, what the hell did I just do? You better not tell my boss - wait! How old are you?" he sputtered. After a moment of tension and recovery, I finally was able to calm him.

"I'm seventeen. You can chill out," I laughed. I knew my height threw some people off. Nathan's shoulders relaxed. I looked down between my legs to see where his cum had been dripping out of me.

"Hope I didn't knock you up," Nathan laughed. He left, and I was still lying on the floor, naked, dripping with cum. I knew this wouldn't be the last time I'd do this.

As I lay on the floor with Nathan's cum dripping from me, I did hope for one thing: I hoped he had knocked me up.

Published 
Written by giggag
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments