Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Lust 5

"Lexie returns for a week of teenage lust with Lori..."

27
18 Comments 18
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Lexie bit her bottom lip, “Lori, I don’t know if I can come back next summer. I’m starting college and I might take summer classes.” Lori just laughed, “Oh, Lex, you’ll be back. <p> [ADVERT] </p>That boy up north might have a cock, but you will find yourself craving pussy, mark my words!”"

Lori was waiting for her friend, Lexie, at Tampa International Airport for their annual summer visit. Although Lexie had started taking summer classes as she had thought she would, she did make a return visit to see Lori for a week between the Spring and Summer semesters.

“I can’t believe you are only staying a week, Lex,” Lori pouted. “How am I supposed to cram a whole summer of fun into one week? You could have at least made it for two weeks!”

“I thought you’d be happy that I came down here at all!” Lexie said, a bit exasperated, but not surprised by, Lori’s displeasure. “I only get one week off between semesters, and I spent money I didn’t really have on a plane ticket so we could make the most of the time we have.”

Lori huffed, “I suppose you’re right. Still, I can’t help but feel greedy. I’ve missed you, my little slut.”

“Well, I’m here, so let’s not waste time arguing,” Lexie suggested. “I’ve missed you too, Mistress.”

Lori smiled, “Such a good little slut, remembering to address me properly. Now, let’s get you home and in my bed!”

They were alike in so many ways. They were both eighteen, had long red hair, and blue eyes. They were even close in height, and they wore the same size clothes. But that is where the similarities ended. They’d been teenage lovers for the past several summers and, while they both enjoyed sex very much, Lori was clearly the one in charge.

Lexie had always had a submissive personality for as long as Lori had known her. When they turned sixteen, Lori decided to take her dominance over her summer sister a step farther.

Okay, more like ten steps farther, since Lori had convinced Lexie to allow her to do almost anything sexual that she wanted to do, as long as it wasn’t gross, illegal, or caused permanent marks. That left a lot on the table.

Once the girls were home, Lori said, “Oh, I forgot to mention that my mom is staying with her boyfriend du jour this week, so we have the house all to ourselves. So, that means if I want you up on the kitchen counter spreading your legs, you’ll have no choice but to comply.”

Lexie blushed and felt her panties go damp. It didn’t take much with Lori. Lexie had fallen into her role as Lori’s submissive quite easily.

“I was teasing about going right to the bedroom, though,” Lori admitted. “You can’t very well go back to Michigan without a tan. Let’s put on our bikinis and hit the beach for a couple of hours and then we will come back here, have some lunch, shower together, and then you’re mine for the rest of the afternoon and all night long.

“Sounds like a plan,” Lexie agreed.

Unfortunately, their beach time was cut a little short by a thunderstorm that rolled in off the Gulf. But they’d had fun and they were actually both pretty hungry.

“Wanna order a pizza?” Lori asked.

“Maybe pizza for dinner,” Lexie replied. “How about Greek salads for lunch?”

Lori narrowed her eyes and looked at Lexie. In all the years that they’d been friends, Lexie had always just gone along with whatever she wanted. Now, suddenly, she had an opinion. But since Greek salad actually sounded pretty tasty for lunch, she simply answered, “Sure, Lex.”

After lunch, Lexie surprised Lori again when she requested their first sexual encounter of the trip to not be BDSM. Lori raised an eyebrow and stared at Lexie, “Oh? And what did you have in mind, slut?”

Lexie nearly gave in and just said never mind. But she explained that she had been wanting, very much, to experience the softer side of lesbian lovemaking. She enjoyed being submissive. But she wanted at least one session where things were a bit more mutual and less aggressive.

Lori paused for a moment as she waited to see if Lexie would cave. But when she didn’t, Lori said, “Okay, sure.”

“Really?” Lexie asked excitedly. “You’d do that for me?”

Lori took a deep breath, “You’ve rarely asked for anything, Alexandria. I suppose I can acquiesce to your request. Just this once, of course. Who knows? Maybe I will enjoy vanilla sex.”

“Just because it’s not rough, doesn’t mean it has to be vanilla, Lorianna,” Lexie argued.

Lori laughed, “Okay, then show me what you mean, Lex.”

Lexie stood up and did a slow, seductive striptease as she untied the string of her bathing suit top and used her hands to cover up her breasts in false modesty. Then she swung the top around a couple of times before tossing it at Lori, making her laugh.

TalianaReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TalianaReyes

Then, Lex shimmied out of her bikini bottoms, and toyed with her damp ginger curls, before letting them slide to the floor. She stepped out of them, pushed a finger into her wetness, and then licked her finger while she moaned.

“Okay, Lex, you’ve piqued my interest. Keep going, you sexy little slut,” Lori said, clearly turned on.

Lexie sat in a chair, tilted her head back, and opened her legs. Then she teased her slit gently, moaning softly while she entertained Lori. She lifted her head to make eye contact, and she noticed that Lori’s bathing suit was on the ground. Lori held her breasts in her hands and squeezed them tightly.

“Finger fuck that pussy,” Lori said in a low, sultry voice. “God, you look so hot doing that, Lexie.”

Lexie pushed three fingers in and began to rock against her own hand. Lori walked over, kneeled by the chair, and took one of Lexie’s nipples into her mouth. She sucked on it while Lexie added a fourth finger, which made her cum hard and fast.

“Fuck! Oh, my God! That felt so good!” Lexie cried out.

“You’re a tease, Alexandria,” Lori cooed. “But I know you are going to please me, aren’t you, my horny little slut?”

“Yes, Mistress, I will please you however you wish,” Lexie said, falling right back into her submissive role.

“Let’s go in the bedroom and you can show me how much you appreciate being allowed to cum without having to ask,” Lori said.

They got onto Lori’s bed, and Lexie made quick work using her fingers and tongue on Lori’s wet pussy.

“You’re dripping, Mistress. You must have enjoyed my little show. I guarantee you're going to like the next part, too. I’m gonna return the favor and make your pussy quiver with need and arousal.”

“Yes, and if you make me cum, I have a fun surprise for you,” Lori moaned.

Lexie’s tongue got busy making decadent twists and swirls before flicking Lori’s clit. Her fingers, still covered in her own juices, slid inside Lori and moved in and out of her slowly and deliberately. She continued the glorious assault on her Mistress’s delicious labia and clit with her talented tongue. Four fingers now eased their way into Lori’s magnificent honey hole, as a wet thumb popped into her tight little rosebud.

“Oh, fuck, Lexie! Yes, yes, yes!” Lori cried out. Lexie increased her pace, pushing her fingers in faster as she sucked on Lori’s engorged clit.

“Oh, God! I’m gonna cum! Get ready for your surprise, slut!” Lori screamed as she came hard. Her juices came gushing out of her and flooded Lexie’s mouth and sprayed her face.

Lexie’s eyes flew open wide, “Oh, God, Lori! Did you just pee in my mouth?”

Lori laughed, still panting hard from her intense orgasm, “No, silly, that was my cum. I’ve discovered when I am extremely aroused, I can squirt.”

“Seriously?” Lexie asked, dumbfounded. “That’s amazing. Holy crap, Lori! It’s like, really fucking hot!”

“I’m so glad you enjoyed my little surprise for you!” Lori grinned. “I must say, Lex, I was pleasantly surprised, myself, when you stuck your thumb in my ass. It seems that you were right, it wasn’t totally vanilla after all.”

Lexie beamed, “I’m so glad you enjoyed, Lori. I hoped that you would!”

“I loved it, Lex,” Lori assured her. “So much so, that we’re going to keep playing your way for the rest of the day and night. We can play rough tomorrow!”

Lexie smiled, “Thanks, Lori. I know how much you like to be in charge, so this is really special.”

“I want to taste your pussy now, Lexie. I wanna make you cum hard and hear you scream,” Lori demanded.

“Well, if you insist!” Lexie giggled. Then she opened her legs and said, “Your turn!”

Lori did, indeed, return the favor and Lexie came hard, as her orgasm ripped through her body. “Good girl, Lexie,” Lori praised her. She wanted, very much, to keep going, forcing Lexie to have multiple climaxes. But she also realized that she didn’t want to wear her out on the first day.

Plus, she sensed Lexie was growing a bit independent and knew that even after only one semester of college, Lexie was starting to have opinions. Lori wondered how many more summers she could control her little red-haired slut.

Lexie interrupted her thoughts, “So maybe we can keep it fingers and tongues for the rest of the day. Then tomorrow we can break out the toys.”

As foreign as it sounded for Lexie to make suggestions, they were pretty damn good ones, so Lori smiled and said, “Absolutely!”

“Thank you so much, Mistress! You can punish me tomorrow for being so decisive today,” Lexie said slyly.

Well, it looked like she might still get to be in charge, after all. At least for a little while longer.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments