Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Lust 4: The Strap On

"Lori and Lexie take a trip to the adult toy store..."

36
28 Comments 28
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"When Lori finds out that Lexie has a boyfriend up north, she decides the only way she can compete with him is to get a strap-on!"

It was the beginning of another fun, sex-filled summer for Lori and Lexie, and it was starting off perfectly! Now that Lori had her driver’s license, she borrowed her mother’s car and took Lexie to the adult toy store which was aptly named, “Shh, Don’t Tell Momma!”

The girls were only seventeen, but Lori had managed to get them both fake IDs and, with makeup, they could pass for older. They were on a quest, Lori had said, for the perfect cock.

Lexie wasn’t sure exactly what Lori meant by that. However, as usual, she was only too eager to let Lori lead the way. She knew that the reason Lori was so intent on getting a fake penis was because Lexie had admitted to Lori that she had a boyfriend now back home.

“Oh?” Lori had asked, clearly annoyed at the news. “Does he know that I own you?”

“You don’t own me when I’m up north, Lori. We agreed that I would belong to you during my visits,” Lexie countered.

“Well, I bet the only reason you have a boyfriend is because you like that pussy filled up so much. Does it feel good when he fucks you, Lex?” Lori asked.

It dawned on Lexie that Lori was jealous because she didn’t have a boyfriend. She didn’t dare say that out loud, though. Lori liked to think that she was the best at everything and in charge all the time. It was just easier to acquiesce. It prevented arguments and saved more time for fun. But she knew Lori was waiting for an answer.

“Yes, it feels good when he fucks me, but you do everything else better,” Lexie lied. She didn’t want to hurt Lori’s feelings or start an argument.

“Well, I just need to go to the sex toy store and buy a cock. Then I will be better than him at everything!” Lori boasted.

So, here they were, wandering around the store, looking at all kinds of sexual aids, toys, restraints, and sexy lingerie. Being here embarrassed Lexie, but Lori was having a wonderful time!

“I wish I had enough money to buy all kinds of things here, but I need to focus on finding just the right cock to shove in your cunt,” Lori said crassly and bit too loudly for Lexie’s comfort. “Let’s go ask for some help at the counter.”

“Can’t you just go ask?” Lexie pleaded.

“Why? Look, if anyone should be nervous, it should be me. I’m the one who might run into a neighbor or somebody’s mother. You don’t have to worry about that,” Lori added, annoyed.

“That’s not entirely true,” Lexie argued. “I do have cousins that live sort of near here.”

“Fine, if one of your cousins should happen to pop in, we can say we are buying a gag gift for a birthday party,” Lori suggested.

Lexie nodded reluctantly and followed Lori to the counter. The sales associate eyed both girls at first and said, “I need to see ID please.”

They tried hard to act nonchalant while they pulled their IDs out of their purses. The woman behind the counter looked them over carefully, but she appeared to be satisfied that they were legitimate. Lexie let out the breath she’d been holding. She would let Lori do all the talking. She didn’t trust herself to trip over her words and make it painfully obvious she had no business being in an adult toy store!

“What can I help you girls with today?” the woman asked, her demeanor a bit less gruff now that she saw the girls as potential customers instead of underage loiterers.

Lori spoke matter-of-factly, “I need to buy a fake cock to fuck my girlfriend with.”

Lexie was sure she turned eight shades of red.

The woman didn’t bat an eye. She simply asked, “Regular dildo or strap-on?”

Not wanting to sound immature, Lori said, “May I see some of both please?”

Lexie wanted to die of embarrassment but was trying to not be obvious about being uncomfortable.

As the salesperson disappeared in a backroom to retrieve some options, Lori turned to Lexie and grinned, “I can’t wait to make you cum by sliding my new dick in you!”

Lexie blushed, “Will you tie me up again while you fuck me with it?”

Lori grinned, “Well, of course, slut! I own you, remember? I know you like to fuck that boy up north, and I can’t really stop that, but when you’re here with me, you’re mine.”

Lexie shivered with desire. She couldn’t help it. Lori was very formidable, and Lexie enjoyed being submissive to her.

The woman came back with several different varieties of dildos and strap on devices. Lori picked up the biggest one and watched the panic in Lexie’s eyes as they widened. She chuckled softly and picked up one much more normal-sized and said, “We’ll take this one.”

The clerk rang up their purchase, adding some samples of lubricant, and said, “I hope you ladies have fun! Be sure to come back and see us when you’re ready to upgrade to a bigger size.” She winked, causing Lexie to blush again.

Once the girls got home to Lori’s house, they were thrilled to find a note from Lori’s mother, “I went out on a date with that nice gentleman from Tampa. You girls behave! See you in the morning.”

“Thank God my mother is a slut!” Lori teased. “That gives us lots of time to try out our new toy!”

Lexie just laughed. Lori’s mother did seem to have a lot of dates that kept her out all night. But, since it gave them the opportunity to not have to be quiet, that was fine with Lexie.

The horny teenagers wasted no time taking off their clothes. Lexie watched with fascination as Lori stepped into the harness and tightened the straps.

BranndyBrow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BranndyBrow

As she thrust her hips forward, the silicone penis swayed, making Lexie giggle. “Do you like my cock, baby?” Lori teased.

Lexie nodded and waited for Lori’s instructions.

“I think you should suck it first,” Lori said seductively.

Lexie wrinkled her nose, “But it’s not real.”

“So what? It’s good practice for you. I’m sure that boy makes you suck his cock,” Lori scoffed.

Lexie was about to protest but figured Lori was right. It couldn’t hurt to practice a little. She kneeled before Lori and put her hands on the imitation phallus. Then she looked up at Lori and licked the entire length of the shaft. Then she slipped the head of the dildo in her mouth and sucked on the tip.

“Take more, slut!” Lori demanded.

Lexie worked it into her mouth, inch by inch, until she could take no more. Lori thrust her hips and fucked Lexie’s face. It was a huge turn-on for Lori! Even though she couldn’t feel the sucking, watching the cock move in and out of Lexie’s mouth was erotic as hell!

“I need to fuck you now, Lex!” Lori demanded urgently. “After I fuck you, you will repay the favor by eating my cunt.”

“Don’t I get a turn with the strap-on?” Lexie asked.

“No, this strap-on is for me to fuck you with so you won’t miss that boy’s cock when you are with me,” Lori explained. “I don’t have a boyfriend, so I don’t need a dick in me.”

Lexie shrugged her shoulders.

“Get on the bed and lift your legs, so that your pussy is in the air for me. I want us both to see as my dick slides into your cunt,” Lori commanded as she spread the complimentary sample of lube on the full length of the strap-on.

Lexie complied willingly, excited to be able to watch herself be invaded by the dildo. Lori stood over Lexie and squatted down, then she pushed the tip of the cock into Lexie’s pink hole as her labia spread open for the hard shaft.

Lexie moaned, “Oh, that feels so hard!”

Lori smiled, “Do you like that, slut? Do you want more?”

Lexie nodded, “Yes, please!”

Lori grinned wickedly, “That’s right, take my cock inside your cunt, you horny bitch!”

As she drove the remainder of the flesh-colored prick into her friend’s tight, wet hole, Lori said, “Now I’m gonna fuck your little pussy and make you cum!”

She moved in and out slowly at first, watching Lexie’s eyes roll back in her head as she picked up the pace. “You love cock, don’t you Lexie?” Lori growled.

“Yes!” she said panting. Watching Lori thrust into her was so arousing. The dildo felt so good inside her!

“Say it again, like you mean it this time, or I will pull out and leave you frustrated,” Lori demanded.

“Yes, I love cock!” Lexie cried out as Lori rubbed her clit with her thumb as she fucked her hard.

“Show me how much you love it and need it! Cum with my cock in you!” Lori commanded.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Lexie screamed as her hips bucked and her orgasm ripped through her body.

She was still panting when Lori put the dildo up to her lips and said, “Suck your juices off my cock. Do a good job and I will let you eat my pussy!”

Lexie licked the strap-on clean and then helped remove the harness. Lori flipped onto her back, spread her legs, and said, “That was so fucking hot! I need to cum so badly! Please, make me cum, Lexie!”

Lexie was astonished by Lori’s begging. It was uncharacteristically sweet and made Lexie want to give Lori a mind-blowing orgasm. She moved between Lori’s legs and gently slid her tongue along her friend’s hot, wet slit until she reached the little hard nub that begged for attention.

She flicked Lori’s engorged clit and then sucked on it, eliciting a soft moan. She continued to alternate licking and sucking while she slid three fingers into Lori’s needy hole. She moved her fingers in and out rapidly while she sucked, causing Lori’s hips to rock.

It didn’t take long before Lori was bucking against Lexie’s face, “Eat my cunt, bitch! I need to cum!”

Gone was the needy begging, replaced with lusty demands, so much more Lori’s style!

Lexie continued her frenzied assault until Lori screamed, “Fuck, yes!” and shot her sweet nectar into Lexie’s mouth.

Both girls were panting when Lori reached out to Lexie to cuddle her close. It was unusual for Lori to be tender like this, so Lexie decided to just enjoy it while she could. She knew that Lori would eventually return to being callous and controlling. She didn’t really mind. It was all part of being submissive to her.

When Lori caught her breath, she said, “You really do like cock, don’t you, Lex?”

“Yes,” Lexie answered, “I think you would too if you tried it.”

“I’ve tried it, it’s okay. But I like to be in control,” Lori admitted. “I really see myself as more of a lesbian, whereas you, my little slutty friend, are bisexual.”

Lexie smiled, “Thanks for buying the strap-on, Lori. I really did enjoy you fucking me with it.”

Lori laughed, “Well, if I want to keep you coming back every summer, I need to be able to give you what you need.”

Lexie bit her bottom lip, “Lori, I don’t know if I can come back next summer. I’m starting college and I might take summer classes.”

Lori just laughed, “Oh, Lex, you’ll be back. That boy might have a cock, but you will find yourself craving pussy, mark my words!”

Lexie thought it wise not to bring up that going to college also meant meeting lots of new girls. Instead, she would spend the remainder of the summer letting Lori enjoy dominating her. It would be even more fun now with the strap-on!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments