Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Supermarket Sweep

"Pregnant teenager Jess gets propositioned at work"

90
20 Comments 20
13.2k Views 13.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Jess shifted uncomfortably on the chair as she scanned the tin of beans and slid it along for the customer to place in their shopping bag. She was six months pregnant and everything was beginning to ache.

She was grateful that Brian, the store manager had suggested she work on the cash tills rather than her usual job of stacking the shelves and stock rotation. She saw a group of girls from the year below her at school walk past outside. She was thankful she wasn’t still there. Even without getting pregnant, it was unlikely she would have gone back to do her A levels. She’d managed to turn her Saturday job into a full-time position but now she really wished she could just lie on the sofa all day.

She glanced at the clock. Only five minutes to go till her shift ended. She scanned through another customer’s shopping; a six-pack of beers, a bottle of wine, two bags of crisps and a grapefruit. As she weighed the grapefruit, she made eye contact with the customer who grinned back, almost apologetically.

“Not the healthiest shop in the world.”

Jess smiled and was about to agree with him when the intercom chimes sounded followed by a request for Jessica Martin to go to the Manager's Office.

The shift supervisor walked up and told Jess that she would close the till and go and see what Brian wanted. Jess swung around on the swivel chair and slowly lowered herself to the ground. She reached out to hold onto the side of the booth for support. Her sense of balance was all over the place. The bump was getting quite noticeable now, especially on her petite frame. She placed a hand under her belly to support it as she slowly walked towards the staff area.

Jess dressed for comfort rather than style these days. She hadn’t worn any of her little strapless dresses in months. Elasticated jogging bottoms were her new friends. Her breasts ached. She unzipped the blue Kwik-e-Save fleece and gently massaged the left boob through her blouse.

She knocked on the Manager’s door.

“Come!”

She pushed open the door. Brian was hunched behind his desk, typing furiously on the keyboard. He glanced up, saw it was Jess and smiled.

“Shut the door then.”

He started typing again until he realised jess was still standing just inside the room.

“Sit, sit,” he signalled and waited until Jess had sat down on the hard grey plastic chair before continuing to type.

Jess had time to study him. He was always a bit manic but he was a nice guy. He wasn’t sleazy like some of the teachers at her old school. He reminded her of some kindly uncle in one of those soppy American family movies.

He finished typing and closed the laptop lid with a satisfied grin. He leant back in his leather executive chair. He had a pen in his hand and was tapping it against his teeth as he ran his eyes over her. Jess shifted in the seat. It was getting harder to sit comfortably at all anymore. He put the pen down and leant forward, his head cocked slightly to one side.

“So, how are things?”

“How are things?“ Jess thought. Should she tell him about the aches and pains? How her boobs were so swollen she kept having to buy bigger and bigger bras? Or that her clothes didn’t fit, that her tits ached, that she was leaking colostrum, that her feet were swollen or that she couldn't see her fanny anymore when she looked down because of the bump? Or maybe she should tell him about the money stresses? Or that her mum had disappeared again and she was trying to look after her little brother and make sure he went to school every day, and all the time she was feeling like a beached whale?

In the end, she looked up and shrugged.

“It’s ok, I suppose.”

“How would you like to earn a bit more? You must need loads of stuff with the baby coming.”

Jess snorted with laughter. Who wouldn’t want more money?

“I’d love to, but I can’t do any more shifts. I’m exhausted as it is.”

“I was thinking fifty pounds a go. How would that suit you?”

Jess nodded.

“That would suit pretty well. But I’m only on £6.56 an hour. I couldn’t work another seven or eight-hour shift.”

“Well, I don’t see how anyone can survive on minimum wage but this wouldn’t go through the books. It’d be a cash bonus”

Jess sat back in her chair.

“What exactly do I have to do?”

He got up from his chair and walked around the desk. He leaned back against the edge of the desk and looked down at her.

“Can I tell you a secret, Jess? Do you promise you’ll keep it to yourself?”

Jess nodded. “Sure.”

Brian blushed a little.

“Promise?”

Jess nodded again.

“You’re looking really pretty these days, Jessica. What is it they say about pregnant women… you’re blooming.”

Jess smiled. He was right. Her skin was looking flawless and her hair had thickened up and had a gorgeous sheen to it. Almost without thinking, she reached up and ran her fingers through her long dark hair.

“I’ve got a thing for pregnant women. It’s their shape… I mean, your shape. I love how your belly is growing and your breasts are getting fuller. I’ve been watching your body changing, Jess.”

Jess swallowed. This was not what she was expecting at all. She glanced at the door, then back at Brian. She felt unsure about what was going on.

“I won’t touch you, I’ll keep my hands to myself, I promise. But I’d want you to show me your belly and your breasts."

He paused briefly. His face had gone the colour of a ripe tomato.

"And… and... I want you to let me put my cock between your breasts and give me a tit wank with them.”

He put his face in his hands.

“Fuck, I’m sorry. I know it’s a stupid idea, but I had to ask. Just please don’t tell anyone.”

Jess stared at him, open-mouthed. True, he wasn’t the most attractive man in the world but she’d given plenty of titty fucks and more in the past to uglier blokes than him after downing a bottle of vodka. And the extra fifty quid would come in very handy. She could maybe get that Phil and Teds buggy she’d seen in Mothercare after all. She imagined herself pushing the lime green designer buggy through the park. Her take away cappuccino coffee would rest in the cup holder accessory she knew you could buy. She was just thinking about what outfit she’d wear to show off her post-baby boobs when she realised Brian was staring at her.

AmaliaR
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaliaR

“So, you won’t tell anyone about what I just said?”

Jess bit her lip. It wasn’t like she was a hooker or anything. She wasn’t going to fuck him. It was only a tit wank. She looked into his eyes.

“Fifty quid, yeah?”

Brian swallowed and nodded.

“Yes,” he whispered. “You’d really do it?”

“Our secret, okay? You don’t tell anyone.”

He nodded, picked up his wallet from the desk and slowly counted out five ten-pound notes. He laid them out on the table in a fan shape. Jess leant forward and looked at the five portraits of the Queen staring back at her. 'Not like she’d have to give a tit wank,' she thought. The image of the Queen on her knees in front of Prince Philip made her smile and she gazed up at Brian.

“Do you want to do it now?”

Brian nodded then went to the door and turned the lock. By the time he returned, Jess had the fleece off and the first two buttons of her blouse unfastened. He stood and watched, mesmerised as Jess arched her back to slide her arms out of the sleeves. She draped the blouse over the back of the chair and slowly ran her hands over her swollen belly and breasts.

Brian licked his lips whilst adjusting his trousers.

“Go on,” he whispered.

She found the cotton sports bras to be far more comfortable than the tiny lacy ones she used to wear. She pulled on the elastic, unclasping the clip, letting her swollen boobs fall free. They’d grown from a C cup to a Double D and the nipples had darkened from the pale marshmallow pink to a dark red, almost brown colour. She traced the prominent blue line of one of the veins that ran over the swell of her left tit.

Her nipples were swollen and sensitive and she was glad Brian had said he wouldn’t touch her. She’d had enough guys in the past mauling and twisting her tits and she didn’t think she would be able to stand him doing that to her.

“Fuck, you are amazing.”

Jess ran her hands over her belly and down between her thighs, her forearms pressed her boobs together, emphasising the cleavage that his cock was going to slide into.

“Are you getting it out then?”

Brian fumbled with his belt, tugged his shorts and trousers down in one go and stood in front of her with them gathered around his ankles. His cock was hard already. She could see it throb as he flexed it. A tiny bead of pre-cum glistened on the tip.

Jess cupped her right breast and leant forward. She let the tip of her nipple drag against the underside of his cock. She smiled as she heard his breathing change. The heavy breathing signalled that he was enjoying it so far.

She squeezed her breast, forcing a few drops of milky white colostrum to ooze out of the nipple. She painted the head of his cock with the milk as she locked her eyes with his. She could see him struggling to keep in control. His hands were behind him, fingers turning white as they gripped the edge of the desk. He pushed his hips and cock forward.

She shuffled forward to the edge of her seat and holding a breast in each hand, wrapped them around his cock. Only the tip was visible as it poked out of the top of her cleavage. She leant forward and down, allowing more cock to slide out the top. Then she pulled back, letting her breasts envelop it again.

She lowered her head and let a mouthful of drool fall onto his cock to provide some lubrication. Brian’s moans were turning more and more into whimpers with every movement of her breasts around his cock.

“You like this, don’t you, Brian?”

He nodded and whimpered.

“You like fucking my big pregnant teenage tits, don’t you, Brian?”

More nods and whimpers.

“You’re going to cum all over my seventeen-year-old body aren’t you, Brian.”

Heavy breathing through gritted teeth.

“You’re going to splatter your cum all over my pregnant belly and milky tits, aren't you, Brian?”

As she spoke, she wanked his cock with her breasts. She held her hands under them for support and sometimes, her fingers brushed his balls at the bottom of every thrust. She watched his face as he titty fucked her. His eyes flickered from her face to his cock every time it protruded from her swollen breasts as she rubbed her body against him.

He started to make funny groaning noises and she knew he was close.

“Cum for me, Brain. Cum all over my big swollen tits and you can watch me rub your cum into my pregnant belly.”

He made a noise somewhere between a moan and cry of pain and Jess felt the first splat of cum hit the base of her throat.

“That’s it. Mmmmm. Give me more.”

The second splatter arched and fell on her breasts and the remaining spurts oozed out into her cleavage. She released her breasts and leant back in the chair so Brian could get a good look at his cum splattered over her throat and breasts and running down over her belly.

Jess bit her lip and looked into his eyes as she slowly ran the tip of her finger through the hot sticky cum splattered on her breasts.

“Can I take a picture?”

Jess looked at the pile of notes on the desk and then back at Brian.

“Twenty quid for the picture, no face and I get to see it and if I don’t like it, I'll delete it.”

Without speaking, Brian grabbed his wallet and phone and placed another two notes on the pile then turned with his phone in his hand.

He snapped off three pictures, then handed the phone over. He stood, hardly daring to breathe while Jess flicked through them. She looked good, she thought. He’d done as she’d said. The three pictures were all from the neck down. The cum stains glistened in the light from the flash and it was obvious she was pregnant but there was no way anyone could know it was her.

She handed the phone back, reached for a tissue to wipe up the mess then began putting her bra and shirt back on.

“How much if I was to film you?”

Jess paused, mid-way through buttoning her shirt.

“Just breasts and belly. No face. Ok?”

“Yes.”

“One hundred. Fifty for the wank, fifty for the film. Deal?”

“Yes. When are you working next?”

“Day after tomorrow.”

“I’ll have the hundred pounds ready for you. We'll do it after your shift ends.”

Jess nodded and headed for the door. She was definitely going to call into the Mothercare shop on the way home.

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments