Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Payback

"How do you cover a debt when you don't have any money?"

123
27 Comments 27
16.3k Views 16.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Stacey stood in the cramped hallway of the flat she shared with her mother and brother and brushed her long brown hair. She was getting ready to meet her friends, hang out in the play park and watch the world go by, just like all the teenagers did every other evening after school in the estate. The front door crashed open and her older brother rushed in. He squeezed past her with a “Sorry Stace” and went into his room. Stacey could hear drawers and cupboards bang open and closed so she walked down the hall and peered into his room. He was stuffing his clothes and CDs into a bag.

“What are you doing, shithead?”

He barely acknowledged the insult and carried on throwing clothes into the holdall. Finally, he zipped it closed and went to walk past Stacey who blocked his way.

“Where are you going?”

“I need to get out of town. I fucked up. I owe guys some money and can’t pay it back. Tell Mum I’m sorry.”

He gave her a peck on the cheek and pushed past, slamming the door behind him.

Stacey ran out after him. She leant over the balcony.

“You fucking prick. I’ll fucking kill you myself if you cause any trouble for Mum.”

He glanced up, gave her the finger then disappeared.

She walked back into the flat and shut the door behind her. She had only just picked up the hairbrush again when there was a loud knocking on the door. Through the reinforced glass, she could see the outline of three figures. She opened the door a crack and peered out.

“Yeah?”

Stacey looked at them. Two massive blokes and one slightly smaller one in the middle. The slightly smaller one in the middle did the talking.

“Is Deek there?”

“He ain’t in.”

The words were hardly out of her mouth before the force of the door being flung open slammed her against the wall.

“What the fuck?”

“Shut up, you stupid slut.” He looked at the two blokes with him. “Search the flat.”

He stood in the hall, not talking, just staring at her while the two men went quickly from room to room before announcing that he wasn’t in and it looked like he’d done a runner. He raised an eyebrow as he looked at Stacey.

“Any idea where he’s gone?”

Stacey shook her head.

“He didn’t say.”

The man looked around the hall and picked up the wedding photo of Stacey’s mum in a cheap silver frame that sat on the telephone seat in the hall.

“She was a real looker in her time. Shame. She’s really let herself go since your dad died.”

The two blokes sniggered and agreed.

“We’ll call back later when your Mum’s home. Your big brother has been a naughty boy and we need her to cover his debts.”

Stacey went pale.

“How much does he owe?”

“Two grand, darling. And if she doesn’t have the money, then we’ll have to come to some alternative arrangement.”

One of the heavies pointed to a more recent photo, the one of Stacey, her Mum, and Deek taken last summer on the beach at Margate.

“It’ll take her a while to work off the two grand with a face like that.”

“You can’t ask my Mum to pay Deek’s debts. She hasn’t any money.” She floundered for words. The man just shrugged.

“You can’t ask my mum. She’s not well. The shock of Deek leaving will be bad enough. How are we supposed to find two grand? That ain’t fair.”

“What do you suggest then?” He took two steps closer until he was in her face. “That you pay us instead?”

Stacey tried to front it out.

“Yeah!” The fake bravado was evident in the slight tremor in her voice.

The man grinned as he glanced at his two companions. The three of them looked at her, running their eyes over her, appraising her like she was a piece of meat.

“How old are you?”

“I’m eighteen.” She faltered. “Well, almost. Will be next month.”

“OK,” the man eventually agreed. “Come round to the house at nine o’clock tonight. You can leave tomorrow morning with the debt wiped clean. But if you decide to follow your brother, your mum will be paying off your debt as well as your brothers.”

They traipsed out of the flat. He stopped at the door and stared into her eyes.

“Oh, and wear something nice.”

“Fuck.” Stacey collapsed against the door the second she closed it. Her heart was pounding. Just what had she got herself into? She knew running wasn’t an option. She also knew her mum couldn’t find out about any of this. She was on her own.

She opened her wardrobe and emptied her knicker drawer onto the bed. Unlike a lot of her friends, Stacey didn’t dress like a skank. She preferred cropped tops and tracksuit bottoms to the body-hugging micro dresses that sluts like Kayleigh and Chantel wore.

She wasn’t one for parties. She just wanted to pass her exams and get out of here. Fuck Deek. Why was he so fucking selfish? He could just have taken his beating. Instead, as usual, he left her to clean up his mess. She looked through her clothes again before finally settling on a white sheer top and a black leather mini skirt.

She selected a black push-up bra with lace trim. Her boobs were on the small side and she hoped they wouldn’t be too disappointed. She found a pair of black lace knickers that matched the bra and a pair of over-the-knee socks completed her outfit.

She pulled her hair back into a high ponytail and put on eyeliner and lippy. She worked the brush into the contours of her face and felt a skin of confidence. It was like a mask or warpaint. It wasn’t her doing this, it wasn’t Stacey, it was some other skanky slut.

At nine o’clock, she knocked on the door. A dreary-looking blonde with a scowl on her face opened the door. She jerked her head and indicated for her to go on in.

Stacey walked into the living room. The three men from earlier were there along with an older man who appeared to be the man in charge. The woman who’d opened the front door joined them, closing the living room door and lighting a cigarette.

The older man stood up and slowly walked around Stacey as she stood, hands clasped in front of her.

“Jamie here tells me that Deek has done a runner. He’s very foolish but he’s a very lucky boy that he has a sister like you.”

Stacey glanced up to look at him and noticed the woman was filming them on her phone.

“Why’s she filming?”

“She’s just making sure you are here of your own free will and haven’t been abducted or forced. We don’t want you running to the Police crying foul afterward.”

Stacey swallowed and looked at the woman.

“I ain’t been kidnapped or forced. It was my decision to come here. Just promise that you’ll leave my Mum out of it. She can’t know any of this.”

The man shrugged as he ran his fingers up Stacey’s arm.

“No problem.”

She shuddered at his touch but steadied herself and bit her bottom lip as she watched him. His finger traced a line across her collarbone then tilted her jaw up, forcing her to look into his eyes. His thumb brushed over her bottom lip, smearing the lip gloss.

“Do you know what I love, Stacey?”

She slowly shook her head, His thumb was still pressed against her lip and she could feel the lip gloss rubbing against his thumb as she moved her head from side to side.

“I love it when a girl is all done up, make-up done to perfection, eyeliner and lipstick slathered on. They all look so pretty.”

He flicked his thumb back, away from her mouth as he moved his hand around to the back of her head, fingers snaked over her long dark hair. With a sharp tug of her ponytail, he snapped her head back and forced her down onto her knees.

“It makes ruining their faces so much more fun.”

Stacey could see the bulge in the loose-fitting tracksuit bottoms. Fuck, she thought, before realising it was way too late to do anything about it.

“Suck it, bitch.”

With trembling fingers, she reached out and slowly pulled the bottoms down, easing the elasticated waist over his rapidly hardening cock. He wasn’t wearing any boxer shorts and his cock sprang up, almost hitting her in the face. It was meaty enough looking. She held the shaft in one hand and leant in and ran her tongue around the purple mushroom head.

“That’s it. That’s a good little whore.”

He hadn’t released his grip on her hair and a tug or a twist of her hair guided her to suck, kiss, or lick where he wanted her to go. She was dimly aware that the woman was still filming on her phone but Stacey knew she was in no position to argue now.

He barely gave her a chance to prepare herself before he pushed the cock into her mouth. She tried to relax, tried not to gag but it was no good. She choked and gagged anyway. Her eyes pleaded with him but it was only after she struggled that he finally released the grip enough for her to slide off his cock. She felt tears prickling the corners of her eyes and realised what he meant about ruining her face. As she gulped in the lungfuls of oxygen, he slapped his cock against her cheeks, wiping her drool over her face.

Then he shoved his cock back into her mouth. This time, he was rougher, pressing her head down until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She could smell stale sweat as she tried to swallow, to not gag as he pulled her hair and held her there. Her eyes watered, she couldn’t breathe. She struggled, making pleading noises until finally, he pulled her off him again.

Again he wiped his cock over her face. This time the drool was slimier, phlegm-like and she could feel it sticking to her face. The men around them sniggered and commented on her lack of deepthroat skills while the man just pushed his cock in again.

Lillyboss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lillyboss

This time, he moved his hips forward and back, fucking her throat. The glick glick glick sound echoed around the room. She could feel the drool running down her chin and dripping onto her top. He grabbed the sides of her head in his hands and facefucked her. He’d tilted her head so her eyes stared up at him. She could barely focus on his grinning face as her eyes rolled in her skull. She knew her face was a mess, tears were smearing her eye makeup and drool was smeared over her cheeks.

Finally, he pulled out and told her to stand up. He tugged on her hair to reiterate the point and she quickly scrambled to her feet. His fingers pawed at her breasts through the lacy top, groping her like she was a piece of meat.

He turned to the gang and told one of them to put on some tunes. As the music played through the sound system, he told her to dance… and to strip.

Then he sat back on the sofa and watched.

Stacey swayed, getting a sense of the rhythm as she moved her hips in time to the music. She glanced at them, four men and one woman watching her, almost salivating after seeing her being humiliated and just taking it.

She tugged up the top, pulling it over her head and dropping it on the floor. The men clapped in appreciation as they watched her turn around, giving them a proper view of her curves and her black lacy bra.

She slowly slid down the zip on her skirt. Then, eyes locked on the Bossman, she brought her legs together and let the skirt fall to the floor. She wobbled slightly in her heels as she stepped out of the skirt but then stood upright, letting them see her dressed in just a bra, knickers, and over-the-knee black socks.

A wolf whistle and a couple of rounds of applause signalled their approval.

“Leave the socks on.”

Stacey swallowed and nodded. She reached behind and unclasped the bra. Pausing, she held the bra cups in place while she counted to three before lowering her hands and revealing her boobs. Lowering her arms, the bra joined the pile of clothes on the floor.

Her nipples were hard. Pale pink, they stuck out like marshmallows on an iced cupcake. Her boobs were small and right now, she wished she’d a decent rack like some of the other girls. She rolled her nipples with her fingers and thumbs, tugging on them, letting them see how hard they were.

Finally, she knew she couldn’t put it off any longer and put her thumbs inside the knicker elastic. She slowly slid down first one side then the other, slowly, slowly unveiling her minge with the neat little landing strip and smooth lips.

When her knickers hit the floor, they stopped the music. She stood there, unsure what to do. The woman stood up and walked over to her. She traced the curve of Stacey’s breast with her finger, following the arc then swirling the fingertip around the hard pink nipple, tracing the dimples on the areola.

She placed her two hands on Stacey’s breasts, cupping them, thumbs stroking the nipples. Then, without warning, she pinched both and tugged hard, stretching them and stepping backwards, forcing Stacey to follow her. She dragged her to the sofa by her nipples then told her to get on her knees. Stacey quickly obeyed and knelt, watching as the woman reached under her skirt and tugged her own knickers down. She sat on the sofa and spread her legs, revealing a smooth mound with a bluebird tattoo flying just above her clit.

“Eat my cunt, bitch.”

“I’m not a lezzie.” The protest was hardly out of her mouth when the woman grabbed Stacey by the hair and tugged hard. Stacey yelped in pain.

“I don’t give a fuck what you are, you fucking cunt. Lick me.”

The woman shoved Stacey’s face into her cunt and Stacey had no option but to push her tongue out and lick and lap at the woman.

As she licked the woman out, she felt the men get up from their seats, and then she felt a man’s cock between her legs.

“I must be fucking mad,” Stacey thought. The woman pressed on Stacey’s head, holding her in place as the man behind Stacey slowly pushed his cock into her. She had no idea who it was and the realisation that she didn’t even know who was fucking her somehow both excited and embarrassed her at the same time.

The man was greedy and impatient and he fucked her enthusiastically. He gripped her by the hips and pushed and pulled her as he fucked. Stacey’s face was locked in place with the woman pressing Stacey into her cunt. Every time he slammed into her, her face was pushed deeper into the woman.

The woman was writhing and squirming on the sofa. Stacey could feel her juices change in consistency and flavour the more she licked. She could feel the man’s cock stretching her, slamming into her with his thighs bouncing against her arse with every thrust.

Despite the situation, she could feel herself getting closer. She could feel the sensations in her stomach that always heralded an orgasm. Then, with a strangled cry, the man behind her came. She could feel the ropes of hot cum splattering the insides of her womb but the woman in front of her kept telling her not to stop. She licked and lapped as she felt another cock press into her.

Stacey’s mind was a whirl. How the fuck am I getting turned on by this? But she was. She could feel her orgasm building. Both women squirmed as their orgasms built. This cock was bigger than the last one. The man was taking it slower too, driving it deep and hard into her over and over. He grunted every time he bottomed out inside her. Her face was driven into the woman’s pussy. Stacey’s nose was pressed on the woman’s clit as she pushed her tongue inside her.

When the orgasms hit, it was like a chain reaction. The woman thrust her pussy up into Stacey’s face as her hands pressed Stacey’s head into her pussy. With a howl, she came all over Stacey. Her juices squirted out, painting Stacey’s face in her cum. Stacey felt her own pussy walls ripple, gripping the cock being slammed into her. She thrust her arse back in time to his thrusts. The woman continued to hold Stacey’s face in her pussy, muffling the screams as Stacey orgasmed. The man behind her didn’t stop. As she spasmed on his cock, he thrust inside her, two, three, four more times before pulling her hips hard and spurting the second load of cum inside her.

The man pulled Stacey off the woman by her hair. She knelt with his softening cock still thrust inside her as he held her up, one hand gripping her hair. His other hand wrapped around her throat. The woman took a dark red lipstick from her handbag and carefully wrote the words FUCK SLUT over Stacey’s tits.

“That’s all you are, you worthless whore. A fucking slut.”

After that, they just kept her all night. At least they’d squirted KY jelly into her ass before they began fucking it. They’d decided her pussy was too soppy as several loads of cum had oozed out of it and ran down her thighs. At one stage there were two of them inside her at the same time. They’d laughed and joked that they could feel each other’s cocks through the thin membrane separating her ass and pussy.

She’d lost count of the number of times the men had fired another load of cum into her womb or rectum. The whole flat could hear her squelch as they fucked her sopping cum filled holes. At some stage, they’d phoned their friends and more men had called round to the house. She remembered the doorbell ringing at least three different times and different cocks were presented in front of her face for her to suck before they too were slammed into her arse or pussy.

When the last man pulled out of her gaping arse, she slumped on the floor, exhausted. The Boss reached down and held her hair as he guided her tired face to his cock again. Her jaw ached. She felt like she’d been eating cock or cunt for hours. She was so tired. He held her up by her hair and fucked her mouth. She felt so used, she was nothing more than a fucktoy.

The lipstick writing was smeared now but FUCK SLUT was still legible, still scrawled over her tits. That’s all she was. They’d told her that often enough over the past ten or eleven hours.

“FUCKTOY”

“CUM SLUT”

“DIRTY WHORE”

“FUCKING SLAG”

Every time they’d said it, she felt herself getting more and more turned on. They’ve fucked my brains out, she reasoned. There was no other explanation. A night being used and abused had reduced her to little more than three holes to fuck.

He pulled out of her mouth and carefully aimed. The stream of cum splashed on her forehead and cheeks. She’d closed her eyes on instinct and could feel and smell the fresh load of semen on her face.

“Suck it clean.”

She licked and sucked his cock clean. She didn’t even know if this was one of the cocks that she’d had up her ass but she licked it clean anyway. All the tastes and scents had merged into one, the flavour of used cunt.

They handed her the top and skirt. She’d no idea where her underwear had gone. She was led to the door and virtually pushed outside, her face still smeared and covered in cum. There were cum stains on her socks and she could feel cum oozing out of her holes and down her thighs. She slowly staggered home. Her legs felt like they would collapse at any moment.

She saw people stare at her as she walked past. This must be why it’s called the walk of shame. She passed her friends, Terri and Charlene on their way to school. They just shook their heads and walked on, discussing her no doubt.

She was grateful her mum wasn’t in when she got home. She had just turned on the taps to run a bath when the front door opened and her brother came in.

“What the fuck are you doing here, shithead?”

“I’m sorry. I couldn’t let Mum get into trouble. I decided to come back. It’s my mess, I’ll sort it out.”

“You stupid fucking bastard. I’m going to fucking kill you!”

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments