Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sir Gives Fuck-Toy Her Rules And Punishments

"Sir claimed fuck-toy, a sixteen-year-old girl, in the dressing room of her dance studio. Now it is time for him to train her with rules and punishments."

38
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third installment in the series called, "The Bus Ride""

Today, instead of going to dance practice, I go to a special hotel where you told me to go.

You are waiting for me in a beautiful top-floor suite, sitting on the luxurious couch, wearing your businessman suit and sipping a drink.

I put down my school backpack, and I am very aware of how I am dressed. I wear my school's standard uniform for sixteen- and seventeen-year-old girls: a white blouse with a blue striped tie, a blue blazer emblazoned with my school's logo, a green skirt, and white socks and shoes. And, of course, I am wearing the tight, black choker that you wrapped around the bare skin of my throat—my collar. You stare at me with that incredibly disarming smile. You say nothing, but your smile and the force of your will commands me anyway: strip, fuck-toy.

I keep looking at you as I slowly undress. I take off my shoes and slip off my socks, leaving me barefoot. I remove my blazer, unbutton my white shirt, and take it off. I slip off my schoolgirl skirt, leaving me wearing nothing but my bra and panties.

Finally, you speak. "Remove the bra. Leave on the panties."

Finally, hearing your voice sends a thrill through my body, and I feel my pussy get wet. I immediately obey and remove my bra, exposing my firm breasts. My nipples are rock hard, and my head feels swimmy as I feel your ownership washing over me. I belong to Sir.

You crook a single finger at me, beckoning me. I start to walk, but you say, "Uh uh, fuck-toy. Crawl."

My adrenaline spikes at this command, my pussy gushing. I carefully get down on my hands and knees and slowly crawl over to the couch in front of you.

"On your knees, hands behind your back, fuck-toy."

I obey. I hold Sir's gaze obediently. Over the next fifteen or twenty minutes, you calmly explain to me how things will work between us now that I am your property—my rules and my punishments.

After you finish, you sit there looking down at me, your tie slightly loosened and your glass of Scotch in your hand. In the silence, I hear a single ice cube clink against the inside of the glass. I am acutely aware of how vulnerable I am and that I am almost entirely naked. My panties are completely soaked through.

"Repeat back your rules to me, fuck-toy."

"Yes, Sir. My relationship with Sir is our secret. I won't tell anyone about it, not even my closest friends. Sir has named me fuck-toy. When I am with him, this is my name, and it is the only name I need. My collar is like Sir's hands wrapped around my smooth throat. It is a constant reminder that I am his, and I will never take it off. At night, I will always sleep naked with nothing on except for my collar."

"Very good, fuck-toy. Continue."

"My pussy and my clit belong to Sir. I won't play with them without Sir's permission. I won't make my pussy cum without Sir's permission. When Sir needs to cum, I will make my holes available to Sir for his use. I will wear Sir's cum inside of me or all over me as Sir desires. I will never waste Sir's cum. If any of it drips onto the sheets or the floor, I will get down on my hands and knees and lick it all up while Sir watches."

"That's right, fuck-toy, you are my cum-slut."

"Sir will choose how I dress. When he is with me, he will pick out my clothes. When he is not, I will seek his approval before I dress. Since I have to wear a uniform to school, Sir will pick out my panties each day. At least twice each day, I will go into the bathroom at school and rub my pussy through my panties so that I will remember that my pussy is covered by panties picked out by Sir."

"I'm not allowed to let any of the boys at school touch me, not even to shake my hand. Sometimes, Sir will test me by sending me to school with no panties. He will instruct me to sit in my classroom with my legs open wide to tease all the boys. All of them will want to fuck me, but I'm not allowed to let them fuck me."

"Very good, fuck-toy; now tell me about your punishments."

"Sir's punishments will fit my crimes. For a smaller infraction, I will not be allowed to cum for three days. Being denied this pleasure will teach me my lesson."

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

"What if you need a sharper lesson, fuck-toy?"

"Sir will order me to assume my fuck-slut position - my face on the floor, my hands behind my back, and my ass in the air. He will make me stay that way while he leaves the room and goes about his business. I'll have no idea how long he'll leave me that way. My exposed body and my loneliness will teach me my lesson."

"Fuck-toy, what if you need a reminder that you are Sir's slut?"

"Sir will take me to a public place, like a mall, dressed like a whore. He will force me to walk up to a strange man and show him my pussy. I'm not allowed to explain anything, and I'm not allowed to let him touch me. The humiliation and embarrassment will teach me my lesson."

"And if you are a really bad girl, fuck-toy? What then?"

"If I am a really bad girl, Sir will give me a spanking. I will pull down my panties to my knees and lie down across Sir's lap, showing him my smooth, bare ass. Sir will caress my ass with his big hands and ask me to repeat to him why I'm being punished. Then Sir will slap each ass cheek one at a time. And I will count aloud. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Sir will make my bare ass all red. The pain will teach me my lesson."

"But what if you do something really serious, fuck-toy?"

"One of my worst punishments is that Sir will watch me while he makes me edge my pussy until just before I cum, and then make me stop. He'll do this all day, every day for a week. Sometimes, he will invite his friends to watch me, too, or he will broadcast my edging over the Internet for strangers to enjoy. Sir will make me cry and beg him to let me cum. But he won't let me cum. The torturous frustration will teach me my lesson."

"That's my good girl. You've learned your rules. You know what will happen when you are a bad girl. You deserve a reward. You deserve to take some of Sir's cum inside you. Now crawl over here between Sir's legs and be a good girl."

I know that this is a test. I know that Sir expects me to service his cock with my mouth fuck-hole, and I know that I must do a good job. I'm going to show you what a good girl I can be. I smile and crawl to you on the couch. I carefully remove your shoes and socks. I unbuckle your belt, unzip your pants, and pull them down. I pull down your boxers and expose your glorious cock, hard as granite and ready for me.

I pull down my wet panties to my knees so that Sir can see his wet pussy that he owns. I move between Sir's legs and carefully begin to lick the insides of your thighs, working my way to your balls. You let out a sigh of pleasure, and you lay back to let your fuck-toy service you. I flatten my tongue and lick from your taint up over your heavy balls, getting you all wet and messy.

I wrap my fingers around your cock and start to jerk you off. I lick from the base of your cock up to the tip, lingering there, making little circles with my tongue. I take your cock into my wet mouth and slide it down my throat, gagging. I put my hands behind my back and let Sir fuck my pretty face.

Your moans are getting louder now as you thrust in and out, fucking my throat. I move my fingers behind your legs and begin to probe your ass. I massage that special spot just inside your ass, and it makes you cry out loud. I finally pull back to catch my breath, using one hand to wipe the saliva and pre-cum leaking from my mouth.

"Sir, please cum in your fuck-toy."

You shove it back in my mouth and move it in and out, faster and faster, as I continue to rub your ass. You hold your cock deep in my throat, and I feel your hot, sticky cum shooting into me as you cry out loud. I take it all because I am such a good girl, such a good cum-dump.

As you pull out, some of your cum spills out onto the floor. You sit back, panting, and look at me. Smiling, I get down on all fours, never looking away from your eyes. I stick out my wet tongue, and I lick up every drop.

You smile and gesture for me to join you on the couch. I slip my panties the rest of the way off, and I curl up in Sir's lap.

"Was I a good girl, Sir?"

"Yes, fuck-toy. Sir's very good girl."

Published 
Written by JackOwnsU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments