Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Dance Practice

"The day after an amazing sexual experience with a stranger on a bus, a sixteen-year-old girl is shocked to find him watching her at her dance practice."

72
7 Comments 7
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a sequel to The Bus Ride."

When I came home that night after the bus, I felt so thoroughly fucked and used. I felt so dirty, but I didn't shower because I wanted to smell of sex and sweat and your cum. I stripped naked, got in my bed, and made myself cum with my fingers in my pussy so many times that I lost count.

I pictured you in my mind and remembered how you had taken control of me on the bus, used me, and had your way with me. A wave of euphoria washed over me and made me light-headed. I felt submissive and owned - like I was your girl now, your property, your “fuck-toy.”

—————-

In my mind, I have started to call you "Sir.” Whenever I speak your name to myself, it brings back the memory of you using me on the bus, and my pussy gets wet. “Sir.”

As my friend’s mother drives us to dance practice after school, I'm in another world. I am thinking about “Sir” and wondering what will happen when I see you again on the bus ride home after dance practice. My friend’s mother asks if I am okay. I snap out of my daydream, smile at her, and nod that I am fine.

At the dance studio, I head to the locker room and strip off my clothes to change for practice. I peel off my form-fitting top and my skin-tight jeans. I take off my bra and slip off my lpanties. I stand there for a moment, running my hands over my smooth, naked body, my mind wandering. My friend laughs, pokes me, and asks me what I'm doing. I regain my focus, looking at her, and I laugh too. I pull on my thin, tight dance clothes and head out of the locker room.

And there you are. I stop, shocked, not sure what to do. There you are, dressed in a suit, talking to the owner of the dance studio, as if it's the most natural thing in the world. I stand there staring at you and mouthing, "Sir,” to myself.

At the moment when the studio owner laughs at something you say, you turn your head slightly and catch my eye. You smile a sly smile that speaks volumes, and I can almost hear your voice in my head:

"I see you fuck-toy. I found you. I never left you, ever since I claimed you on the bus by putting my cum deep inside you. I was with you when you snuck back into your house so that your parents wouldn't see your slutty clothes. I was with you when you were naked in your bed, with your fingers in your pussy, between your long, spread legs, imagining Sir fucking your mouth, your cunt, your ass. You are my slut now. I fucking own you.”

My pussy gushes. A wet spot forms on the front of my tights, but I couldn't care less. In this moment, my whole world is held in your gaze. Sir's gaze. You break eye contact and continue your conversation as though that moment between us never happened. How the fuck can you stay so composed?

I walk out onto the dance floor in a daze to start practice. I can feel the eyes of the other sixteen and seventeen-year-old girls staring at where my wet pussy has soaked my tights. I am entirely unfazed, not caring at all about their stares. I see you standing in the gallery, watching me through the large window with that smile on your face again. That smile that practically strips me naked right there on the floor. I put one long leg up on the barre. As I stretch, I deliberately position myself so you can see between my legs. I brazenly show you my soaked tights, daring you to maintain your composure. I go through practice in a trance, putting my body on display for you at every opportunity. I want you to know that I am yours to take any time you want, to use any way you want.

The practice ends, and I head back to the locker room. I linger, taking my time until all the other girls have left. I wait. Finally, I hear the door open, and you enter the room. We are entirely alone. I look up at you, feeling an intense desire to please you, to be your good girl. A moan escapes my wet lips. You walk up to me, standing only a few inches away. You look at me again with that smile. You say nothing, but you compel me with the force of your will.

Wordlessly and without dropping your gaze, I strip off my dance clothes and sit on the bench naked with my legs spread apart. A few moments pass, neither of us moving. And then suddenly, I know what to do next. I slip onto the floor, kneeling before you and looking up at you longingly. I say, "Sir?"

You place your index finger under my chin and push my face up, saying, "Chin up, fuck-toy. Hands behind your back." I instantly obey. Following your orders sends an adrenaline rush through my naked, exposed body.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

"Yes, Sir."

You take something out of your pocket - a thin black choker - and show it to me. Something clicks in my mind. I've read about “collaring” and seen it in porn videos - men putting collars on girls, almost treating them like obedient pets. I always thought it was kinky, but until this moment, I didn't understand how you placing a collar on me would convey your ownership of me. And how accepting your collar would signify my complete submission to you. This epiphany sends another thrill through my body, and I get even wetter. I raise my head further, offering my smooth, bare throat to you, and I wait. You caress the soft skin of my face and throat. You run your fingers through my hair. Finally, you reach down and fasten the collar around my neck. I sigh with pleasure. "Thank you, Sir."

"Good girl. Now it's time to begin your training, fuck-toy." You put your hand on my neck and gently pull me forward until my forehead is pressed into the ground. You pull my bare ass up into the air and stretch my hands and arms behind my back. I feel so vulnerable and exposed and slutty. My ass and pussy are presented to you like an animal about to be mounted.

"This is your fuckslut position. Do not move from this position without my permission."

"Yes, Sir."

I feel you slip two fingers into my tight, wet cunt. You start to finger fuck me while your thumb moves in little circles on my clit. I writhe and moan at your touch. Then I feel you press a finger from your other hand against the entrance of my ass. This is unexpected and new and thrilling and a little scary. I tremble as I wonder what you are going to do to my ass. You slide that finger into my pussy and use the wetness to lubricate my ass, and then you slowly but surely work your finger inside. The pleasure in my pussy combined with the relentless pressure in my ass starts to open me up. I sense what you are about to do, and I hear the rustling of clothes as you take out your cock. I feel you press the tip of your cock against the entrance to my ass, and I moan in anticipation.

"Fuck-toy, who does your slutty mouth belong to?"

"My slutty mouth belongs to you, Sir!"

"Who does your tight cunt belong to, fuck-toy?"

"It belongs to you, Sir!"

"And who does your virgin asshole belong to?'

"Claim it, Sir! It belongs to you!"

"Good girl."

Grabbing my hips, you begin working your cock into my ass. My eyes open wide, and I let out a gasp. There is both pain and pleasure, but mostly I can't understand how you're going to be able to get your entire cock into my ass.

You finally push it all the way in, and it is such an incredibly tight fit. You fuck my ass as I obediently hold my fuckslut position, wearing my collar - the collar you put on me. I feel so filled up; I feel so ass-fucked. I take it like a good girl, and that euphoria washes over me again. I am being useful to Sir, and that's the only thing in the world that matters.

"Sir?"

"Yes, fuck-toy?"

"Sir, will you please cum in my ass?"

"Yes, fuck-toy. Sir is going to fill up your ass with my hot creamy cum."

"Mmm, thank you, Sir."

You fuck me faster now, breathing hard, feeling the friction inside of my incredibly tight ass. I press back against you, urging you on.

"Please. Please, Sir. Please cum in my ass!"

You yell out loud as you explode in my ass. My own orgasm catches me by surprise and racks my body in waves. I cry out loud, and I have to concentrate to keep from passing out. You collapse on me, but I continue to hold my position until I hear you whisper, "Relax, fuck-toy."

Then, we are on the floor, and you are spooning me in your arms, your cum leaking out of me. I am naked and ass-fucked and collared, and Sir holds me tight. I feel protected, owned, and perfectly calm, my body glowing from the intense physical and mental release.

"I am yours, Sir.”

"You are mine, fuck-toy."

Published 
Written by JackOwnsU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments