Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becky was my seventeen-year-old neighbor whom I'd inadvertently met through a chat room, realizing we knew each other only when we arranged to meet for the first time in a local motel. Back home, Becky had brought her best friend Jen, whom she was temporarily staying with, to visit and explore. That night, the girls, promising to be subtle, had gone home to try to get information from Jen's mom, Andrea, about a possible relationship with Becky's mom, Sara (also my ex).

Proving that teens really don't do subtlety, Andrea arrived at my house shortly after the girls had left for their summer soccer camp. She had put things together and straight out asked me about what had happened - deciding honesty was the best policy, and seeing it was clearly a turn-on for Andrea, I'd told her almost everything that had happened. She was hugely aroused by her daughter and best friend being with an older man, who'd also dated her girlfriend. It also became quickly evident that she loved ass play as much as her daughter.

After an afternoon of fucking, oral play, and me cumming deep in Andrea's ass, we sat naked in my living room as our breathing returned to normal.

Sitting, naked and spread, I looked at her as she came to sit on my knee. "Well, that was unexpected," she said as she played with my now sticky and soft cock.

"Will you tell Sara? Will you tell Jen?" I asked as I watched her play with my cock.

Smiling, she kissed my lips. "This was amazing, and you've made me realize I want a permanent future with Sara. But I also want to see you fuck her." As my fickle cock twitched under her fingers, she smiled, adding. "I'll have to see what Sara says. Do you think we should tell them about this afternoon?"

Smiling, I looked to the backdoor, where I'd heard a noise earlier. Not letting Andrea on to my suspicions I made a simple suggestion.

"How about complete transparency and this plan? When they come here this afternoon from soccer, I'll tell them there's been a change of plan. I'll explain that they're both gonna stay here for the next three days, while you do spend some time with Sara. I'll tell them we 'chatted' and you're going to talk to Sara about what's happened, how she feels, and the future?"

She looked at me, shocked. "You mean, give it a shot and let them have what they want for now?"

I nodded, looking at her. Cum leaking from her ass, her nipples hard, and her pussy glistening. I could tell I had surprised her, and it aroused her.

Getting up, she pulled on my hand. "Let's go shower before we ruin this furniture, I'll let you know my reply when you drop me home."

Following her closely up the stairs, holding her hand lightly, I was sure I heard some hushed whispering and the closing of a door.

---------------------------------------------

Excited by our afternoon together, her realization, and the plan, Andrea was keen to get moving. We showered together quickly, her nipples and skin super sensitive from such a strong orgasm earlier. I tried to play and realizing quickly it was too soon, reverted to washing her and she me. I felt close to her like I hadn't for a while. It was as we talked that I realized we were in this plan together, with a potential mixed-up future, somehow. God only knew how the girls would take the proposal, let alone knowledge that, not only had I been intimate with Becky's mom, but now with Jen's mom. I figured time would tell.

We dressed and I dropped Andrea home, exchanging numbers so we could keep in touch and update each other on progress. There was an awkward farewell when we didn't know whether to shake hands, make out or hug - she ended up stroking my semi-hard cock through my pants as I hugged her close. Very odd!

Getting home, I tidied up and prepared myself - work was out of the window. I knew the girls would come straight to my house, and they'd be here soon. I still wondered about the noises I'd heard earlier in the day. Stripping, I decided to get some sun and wait for the girls. Paying special attention to my recently overused cock, I put on moisturizing sun cream.

With a beer in hand, I lay by the secluded pool, as I read my emails and thought about what I would say, and how the conversations might go. Before the end of my second beer, I heard exciting chatter and giggles as the girls walked down the side passage and into the pool area.

Wearing only sunglasses, and 'man-spread', I greeted them as they stopped sharp, open-mouthed. They dropped their bags as they giggled and came over. Becky came straight up, kissing me deeply, passionately, and with a need. Jen stood and watched, hand on her hip. "I hope you've got sun-cream on," she quipped.

As Becky kissed me, practically sucking my tongue into her mouth, I felt her hand wrap around my semi-hard cock and stroke it. Coming up for air, she looked at Jen and nodded. "Yes, well covered, but he'll definitely need some more later."

Standing up, I looked at them both. "You both look hot, you must be hot." Smiling, I started to get up. Hands on their hips, the girls started a half-twerk

With a smile, I suggested. "Jen, why not help Becky." Becky needed no encouragement, lifting her arms above her head for Jen to pull her soccer shirt over her head, leaving her fabulous breasts on display. Playfully, Jen pinged her bra, which led to Becky turning around and pushing Jen into the pool with an almighty splash and hysterical laughter from all of us.

As I turned to pull a soggy Jen from the pool, Becky removed her bra and shorts, hands on hips in only her thong as we turned around. All I could say was "Wow." Her curves were on display, her slightly uneven teen breasts proudly out with hard nipples, I could see her dark trimmed bush through her thong.

Licking my lips, I recovered enough to ask, "Why so overdressed?" She giggled as she looked at Jen, who was pulling her t-shirt over her head.

With a smile, Jen looked at her. "I'll get you back for that."

Throwing her wet clothes to the side, I soon had two nubile teens naked except for their thongs. My cock was hard and at right angles to me, as I looked them both. Picking up the sun cream, I looked at them and pointed at the loungers.

"Both of you, face down. You need sun-cream, and we need to talk"

With a smile and quizzical look on their faces, they lay down side by side. I silently snapped a photo of them, lithe bodies and pert bottoms, with just a string on display as they lay there. I sent it to Andrea, with a message of, "Here we go."

Straddling them, I squirted sun cream on both of their butts. Once again being grateful for ambidexterity, I started to work the cream into their butt cheeks simultaneously, stopping only to pull both of their strings down. I felt them relax into the massage, legs spreading.

First Becky, then Jen spread their legs wider. My fingers eased down their ass cleft, and I pressed against their wet labia, teasing with a back-and-forth motion of my fingers. Their breathing quickened, and I felt Becky press back against me. Now was the time. "How did it go with your mom, Jen? Did you find anything out?"

She turned her head, looking at me. "Yes, but not much. We were really subtle and tried to question, but she didn't say much."

"How subtle do you think you were, did she click?" I asked as I felt a pearl of arousal seep from between Jen's smooth lips.

Eyes closed, lips moving she answered, "We were real subtle, she wouldn't have known. Would she Becky?"

Becky, pushing back on my finger nodded and murmured, "No, not a thing. She doesn't know."

As I moved, sliding a finger into both of them, starting to slowly finger fuck them together, I simply stated, "Really, cos I had a visitor right after soccer practice started."

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

In a comedic moment, I felt them both grip me and push up with their hands, looking at me open-mouthed. I laughed, not moving my hands out from them.

"It's ok, lay down and I'll explain all. It's ok, I promise." They settled back down, gripping me as I started to move my fingers in and out.

"So," I started to explain, "Jen's mom, Andrea, came to see me. She was suspicious and put two-and-two together from your questions, my run past, and realizing I'd dated Becky's mom."

The girls settled a little, their tight little pussies gripping my fingers in anticipation. "She knows about the two of you, and about yesterday. She is ok about it. We've decided that you two will stay here for the next three or four days, while she goes to visit your mom, Becky. There are some complicated emotions going on."

Becky looked back at me, open-mouthed and seemingly amazed. "Seriously, she knows and it's fine, and is leaving us here?" Jen almost purred as my fingers moved in and out, grazing her asshole too.

Becky pulled away from my hand, as I continued to finger Jen. Leaning down, she kissed Jen on the lips. "Are you ok with this? I am."

Jen kissed Becky back, fingertips grazing her nipples, "Fuck yes, this feels so good. But are you ok that he fucked my mom too?"

Becky's eyes widened, looking me up and down. "Was that what we heard when we came back at lunchtime? We thought you were on an important call, so left. Fuck, we should have stayed." It was my time to be surprised, they'd almost witnessed me with Andrea.

Fingers still inside Jen, I pulled Becky close, kissing her, asking them both. "You both ok with this, it's some big news."

Becky sat naked in my lap, as I held her close and fingered her best friend. Becky looked back, "So, did you fuck Mom?"

Remembering the policy of openness and honesty, I nodded, telling them the truth.

"Yes, it kinda happened. So the truth is I have had sex with both moms and their daughters, and the daughter are lovers like the moms are. It's kind of synchronicity."

I could feel Becky's hand stroking my cock to hardness, as she lowered her mouth, she nodded saying. "I am ok with it, it's hot. How about you Jen, she's your mom?"

Jen gripped my fingers with her pussy, as Becky started to suck my hard cock deep inside her. "Yes, it's fucking hot. Did she like ass play too?"

Trying to maintain my control as Becky sucked my throbbing cock, I took a sticky finger from Jen's ass and pushed it into her ass as she raised her hips to meet me. As I slowly finger-fucked her butt, I told her the truth.

"Yes, I fucked her. And I fucked her ass. Like you, she came really hard from ass-play, begging me to cum in her ass. She left leaking my cum from her ass."

I could feel Jen's arousal. She raised her hips and was pushing back to make me finger her butt deeper as I told her this. Using my spare hand to pull her ass cheeks apart, a finger deep inside her tight butt. Becky's mouth was wrapped around my engorged cock, as I dropped my head and rimmer her friends' ass as I fingered both her holes.

I heard Jen panting and felt her squeezing and gyrating against my tongue and finger. Through gritted teeth, she told me how much she was enjoying things. Long deep, shallow breaths, in time to her ass and pussy gripping me. Her anus under my tongue, tasted sweet, with a mix of pool.

"Oohhh, yes."

"That feels good."

"I love your tongue, and your fingers."

"Spread me."

"You're filling me."

My tongue and fingers were covered in her wetness, as she moved faster against me. Pulling my cock from Becky's mouth, her fingers moved under her best friend to rub her swollen clit as I tongued and fingered her tight holes.

It was all too much for Jen, with an explosion she came hard on my face and fingers as I knew she would. With a smile on my face, and leaning in to kiss Becky, we continued to work her holes and clit as she recovered from her explosive orgasm.

Groaning, she rolled away, pulling out from my fingers and tongue. She lay on her back, arms above her head, stretched out sexily as Becky and I looked down at her. Licking her lips, closing and opening her eyes, she said to me, "So motherfucker, what's the plan for the next three days. I've got to see my dad tomorrow, so you two can have some time together, but other than that, we are yours."

Pushing herself up, she kissed me then Becky. "Right now, I want to see you fuck Becky." Turning to Becky, she said. "That ok by you Becks?"

Becky nodded, her hand moving along my cock again. "Yes, and this needs some attention too." As she bent her head, kissing the swollen head.

Smiling, I looked at them both thinking what a lucky man I was. "If Jen wants to watch, then you should be on your knees and she should slide under you to watch and suck your clit. I'm warning you now, My balls are tight and full - I won't last long"

With a look of lust in her eyes, Becky turned to me and kissed me lightly. As she turned around on her knees, straddling Jen's face she told me. "That's ok, I'm really turned on and need to cum fast too. We've got the next three days for fun, at the very least. Not fuck me, please."

Who was I to turn down two nubile and gorgeous girls? With her knees on either side of Jen's head, wiggling her ass and pulling her ass cheeks wide, I fed my cock head first into Jen's mouth and then, as she raised her head to lap at Becky's clit, I get it between her swollen lips.

I think all three of us groaned as I slide into her warm velvety pussy. Entering slowly, I was fully in her to the shaft. As I heard Jen sucking on Becky's clit and Becky starting to pant, I started to move.

And I fucked her. With long, deep strokes. Not hurting her, but definitely filling her. It was a different sort of fucking, this was a guttural need for all of us. The noises of two wet and hungry pussies filled the space, as my balls slapped against Becky's exposed labia every time I entered her deeply.

Jen was under Becky, watching me fuck her, and the occasional lick of Becky. Becky was on all fours, her breath on Jen's spread smooth wet pussy, and I was behind fucking her hard.

I could hear Becky breathing faster and exclamation of pleasure as my pleasure grew, the sap rising from my swollen hard balls. Through gritted teeth, I told Becky, "I can't hold on much longer, I need to cum."

Grinding back on me, she said in a needy voice, "Don't stop. Don't hold back. Cum, cum now. Fill me with your cum, please."

Her pussy spasmed and gripped me, I couldn't hold on. I came inside her tight little teen pussy. Groaning as I pushed as deep as I could, not moving.

I released my breath, breathing out as the stars cleared from my closed, ecstasy-filled, eyes. My balls still pumping my spunk into Becky's willing pussy.

I was aware of Becky, she could feel my cum pouring out. "Yes, I feel it. So good, fill me up. Making me cum. Oh yes. Yes. Yes." As she came around my cock, her juices poured out onto her thighs and her friend.

Panting, I couldn't support my weight. I rolled off and away from the girls as I pulled out of Becky with a 'plop' a glob of cum landing on Jen's lips, which she greedily licked and swallowed.

Laying between them, all of us again spent, I asked with a chuckle in my voice. "So, how do we survive three days together before both your moms come home? Oh, and I forgot to tell you, girls, we need to discuss that Jen's mom wants to see me fuck Becky's mom .... a bit like how Jen wanted to see me fuck Becky."

Pulling them close, I couldn't see their reactions but I knew it would be ok, and I was looking forward to the future more than any time I could remember recently.

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments