Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is my first story on here. I hope you like it, and if you do I will post some more."

On my eighteenth birthday, my parents told me we were finally going to start renovating our house and I was really excited. I was going to get a new bedroom with a double bed, a new desk, a TV, and a new bathroom. But of course, it would take a long time until it was finished.

In the meantime, I had to sleep somewhere else and that wasn't a problem because my older brother is rarely home, so I could easily sleep in his room. However, my parents asked my brother for permission, and he, being the annoying sibling, said no. That's why I had to sleep on the top bunk bed in my sister's room.

When my mom told me this, I said, "I don't want to share a room. I need some privacy."

She just answered, "It's only for a few months, it won't kill you."

After two weeks of trying to change my brother's mind, I gave up and started moving my stuff into my little sister's room. She's always been the well-behaved sibling, unlike my brother and me. Even though she's two years younger than me, Luna is way more mature. We've always had a really good relationship but I hadn't shared a bedroom with anyone, so I was used to the privacy.

On my first night I was just scrolling on my phone, like I always do before I go to sleep, and I saw this picture of a boy from my class. It was just a normal picture of himself at a pool. But right before I scrolled further I noticed a bulge in his swimming trunks. I felt myself getting hot and I immediately knew what that meant; I was horny. I put my hand in my pants, but I immediately took it back out. I almost forgot my little sister was sleeping on the bunk beneath me.

I held my breath for a minute and I heard my sister's breathing; she was even snoring a little bit. I didn't want to take the risk so I made a screenshot of the picture and I tried to sleep.

The next morning I immediately went to the bathroom, locked the door, and started masturbating. I started looking at the screenshot I took of my hot classmate and tried to imagine what his dick would look like. When I zoomed in on the bulge I rubbed my clit even harder and it didn't take too long before I came, and it felt amazing.

Luna knocked on the door and said, "Louise, are you okay?"

I forgot that she could hear me moaning through the door. I normally only masturbate in my own bathroom that's connected to my bedroom, where nobody can hear me.

I quickly yelled, "Yes, I'm fine! I just stubbed my toe against the bathtub!"

She said, "Okay," and I heard her walk to the living room.

At school, I kept looking at Simon, the boy with the bulge. I just stared at him from across the classroom and during recess, I tried to look for the bulge in his pants, but sadly he was wearing baggy cargo pants and he was playing soccer with his friends. When I looked at my phone to see how late it was, I lost sight of him. I couldn't find him in the crowd and then someone touched my shoulder. It was my friend Audrey.

"Who are you looking for, huh?" she asked while smirking.

SHANRIORAN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SHANRIORAN

"Nobody," I said.

"Oh, I thought you might be looking for Simon because you've been looking at him the whole day now," she said while laughing at me. Audrey always had this big grin on her face when she thought something was funny.

"Everyone saw the bulge, Louise," she said while I was still trying to think about what I could say. "He deleted it this morning after someone posted a comment about it."

"If you want, I can send it to you, I have a screenshot of it," I said while I burst out laughing.

"Sure!" she said, while we were both tearing up.

When I got back home, I sent Audrey the screenshot and she replied, "Mmmm... It looks really big." Straight away, I got horny again. I sprinted to my sister's bedroom and checked the clock, I still had thirty minutes before she got home.

I always get home earlier because I go on foot and my sister goes to a different school that's further away, so she has to take the bus.

My pants fell to the ground as I felt my pussy getting wetter by the second. When I looked back at my phone, Audrey had sent me a video of her sucking a hairbrush whilst saying, "Mmm, Simon, you're so big."

I just sent her some smileys, but I felt that my panties got even wetter. I had always had a little crush on Audrey. She's what people would call a thick girl, but that's not the only reason why I had a crush on her. We've always been best friends and her sense of humor always had me in tears.

Of course, I was jealous of her boobs. She had D-cups while my boobs were just A-cups.

I pulled my panties down, licked my fingers, and slid two of them into my soaking-wet pussy. I kept looking at Audrey's video and I loved her moaning even though it was fake.

"You like that huh?" she texted me.

I just answered with "Yes mommy" and a wink emoji.

Then she sent me another video of her sucking the hairbrush, but this time she was moaning even harder and she was rubbing her nipples through her shirt. I got really hot and then she yelled "I'm cumming!" and she faked an orgasm.

While she had a fake orgasm, my legs slammed shut with my fingers still on my clit and I had a real, and probably one of the best orgasms of my life.

After a few minutes I was still laying there with my eyes closed on my sister's bed, it felt like I was in heaven. But then I heard footsteps and I quickly jumped up and put my panties back on. My sister entered the room and could still see my ass.

"Some privacy please!" I yelled, as she closed her eyes and left the room.

After I did my homework and we had dinner, I went back to her room and started scrolling on my phone.

Eventually, Luna entered and she said, "I'm sorry for walking in on you."

"It's fine," I said.

She sat down on her bed below me and said, "Hey! no drinks in bed."

I was confused and said, "I don't have a drink?"

I looked at her as she stood up and said, "Then why is my bed wet?"

Published 
Written by Louloouutjee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments