Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Sometimes, sisters know what's best."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I spilled my water bottle when I got home from school and forgot to clean it," I said while pointing at my half-empty water bottle on the desk.

Luckily, I was a quick thinker, but, for some reason, the thought of my little, sixteen-year-old sister sitting in my pussy-juice turned me on. After I cleaned up Luna's bed and gave her some fresh sheets, I got back in my bed and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up and went to the bathroom. Every Friday morning, I wake up a little early, so I can take a long bath before I go to school. It makes me feel like the weekend has already started. Whilst I let the bathtub fill, I had breakfast. When I was almost finished, Luna sat down next to me and looked at me, when I made eye contact she looked down.

"Good morning," I said, and I yawned.

"G- good morning," she said with a little stutter.

"What's wrong?" I asked while I was still looking at her.

"Nothing, I'm just tired," she answered. I didn't believe her but I didn't have enough time to ask her what was going on.

"I'm going to take a bath, just tell me what's on your mind after school, okay?" I said while looking at her.

"Okay," she murmured while still looking at her feet.

I went to the bathroom, turned off the faucet, and took my clothes off. I got into the bathtub and added some soap. It wasn't just some soap, it was a whole bunch of soap. It's a bit childish of me, but I like to play with the bubbles. After ten minutes of enjoying my bath, I started playing with my boobs. I pushed them together to make them look bigger and put bubbles on them.

I put my right hand in the water and began rubbing my clit whilst I pulled on my nipples with my other hand, my imagination ran wild. I thought about Audrey's big boobs and how she was rubbing her nipples through her shirt, but I also thought about Simon and how he would stroke his big cock. The thought of him releasing his big load on me made me cum so hard, I almost made my nipple bleed from pulling on it.

Two minutes later, I got out of the bath and dried myself off. I was about to get dressed, but I noticed that the door had been opened. I quickly wrapped my towel around me, and, when I stuck my head out into the hallway, I saw no one. My parents had already left for work and had taken my sister to the bus stop. After I put my clothes on, I took my backpack and left for school.

At school, I met up with Audrey and talked a bit before going to class. During our math class, I looked over at Simon and I saw his bulge. My heart started beating really fast and I couldn't take my eyes off it.

Audrey was sitting in front of me and I said, "pssst."

She looked at me and I nodded toward Simon. She looked at him, and her face got red when I saw her look down at his pants. My pussy was starting to get wet and I got scared it would go through my pants so I put my hand up.

My teacher looked at me and said, "Yes, Louise?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

I walked out of the classroom and ran to the bathroom. I was all alone when I got there and went into a stall. I pulled my pants and panties down and began masturbating. I put two fingers in my pussy and took them back out.

In and out, in and out. My fingers went faster and faster until I came. Afterward, I quickly ran back to my classroom. When I entered, Audrey winked at me and I felt myself blushing. After school, Audrey kept making fun of me until she got on her bike and drove off, then I walked home. When I arrived, I did my homework and when I was finished I jumped on the couch and watched The Office on Netflix.

MaarcelineFire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaarcelineFire

A few minutes later my sister got home. She sat down next to me and said, "You wanted to talk to me, right?".

I said, "Yes, I just wanted to know what was on your mind. You looked like you wanted to say something to me."

"I don't know... It's weird to talk about," she said while she was twirling her hair.

"You know you can talk to me about anything, Luna. Nothing is weird to me," I told her. Before she could answer, mom came home.

"Hi, mom, what's for dinner tonight?" I asked.

"Spaghetti bolognaise," she said while putting down her purse.

I answered with, "Mmm," and a big smile. Then I said, "I'm going to help Luna with her homework, just tell us when dinner is ready, okay?"

"Okay," she said while I looked at my sister and walked to her room. Luna quickly followed me and closed the door behind her.

We sat down on her bed and I said "Okay, now tell me what's bothering you."

"I keep getting horny, but I don't know what to do about it," she told me while she started crying.

I immediately put my arms around her and tried to calm her down. "Hey, hey, that's normal, Luna! You don't have to cry." I kept hugging her until her breathing calmed down.

"R- really?" she asked me while wiping away her tears.

"Yes, of course! I get horny all the time. It's nothing to be ashamed of," I said while she sniffled and cleared her throat.

She looked at me and asked, "How can I stop it?"

"Have you never masturbated?" I asked her. She looked at me, almost with disgust.

"Girls don't..." she said.

I stopped her and said "Girls do masturbate, Luna. Even I do it."

"C- could you... teach me?" she murmured.

I looked at her and said, "I'm your big sister; of course, I can." She smiled at me for at least half a minute and I said, "Oh, you mean right now?"

She said "Yes", and before I could ask her how she wanted me to teach her, she stood up and took her clothes off.

My jaw dropped as my little sister was standing in front of me with only her bra on. Her pubes weren't shaved and her pussy looked just like mine did when I was her age. I was probably looking at her for at least a minute.

"I'm sorry," she said while pulling her panties back up. Before she got dressed again I took her hand and told her to sit back down.

I lifted her head with my other hand and said "It's okay, Luna. I'm going to teach you." Her smile reappeared as I removed her panties and grabbed her hand again. First, I put her fingers in her mouth and let her suck on them.

When they were wet enough, I took them out and guided them toward her pussy. "Now start rubbing it," I said while I saw her blush. "This spot feels the best" and I pointed at her clit. She began rubbing it and moaned quietly. Then I took her other hand and put one of her fingers in my mouth.

She smiled at me while I sucked on it and asked "What are you doing?".

I took her finger out of my mouth and said, "this," and then I slid her finger into her pussy. Her eyes widened, and she let out a loud moan. I quickly put my hand on her mouth and said. "ssst, you have to be quiet; mom could hear you."

She kept rubbing her clit while I moved her finger in and out of her.

She murmured something, and, when I took my hand off of her mouth, she said, "I'm going to..."

But before she could finish her sentence, I heard our mom yell, "Louise! Luna! Dinner is ready!"

Published 
Written by Louloouutjee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments